All Comments on 'Developing Pt. 01'

by JustAnAuthor1497

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This is great. Please please please make more

JustAnAuthor1497JustAnAuthor1497over 6 years agoAuthor

The next part is pending now so should be up within a week or so. I agree that fathers and sons should be able to be comfortable and get off openly with each other.

professorcoalprofessorcoalabout 4 years ago
Plagiarism

While I appreciate and even like the major content of this story, I feel compelled to point out that the dialogue between Jake and his Father during the sex scene is directly lifted from Joe Gage’s “Doctors and Dads” #1, scene 3: “Marine Dad.”

This is disappointing for many reasons.

1. Not only is that movie a personal favorite, it’s also fairly well known. So if I noticed it, I’m sure many other readers will also.

2. Like I said before, I really enjoy this story, and none of the rest of it is plagiarized, as far as I can tell. You seem like a perfectly capable author! Why steal dialogue which is far less titillating than the remainder of your story?

3. By posting content which violates Copyright law, not only have you committed a felony, but you also risk the website you’ve posted it to being taken down by court order. I love this site, as I’m sure you do. Please don’t get it taken down because of your stupidity.

4. Plagiarism is a despicable crime. As an author, you should cherish and protect Integrity above all else, and your peers and audience will rarely, if ever, will continue to read your work once they learn of it.

So, overall:

😮😡👎

Unless a quick and fairly painless edit. Then:

👍👏😈

-Professor Coal

semenloversemenloverover 1 year ago

That's very good, but I wish they had shot into each other's mouth and swallow family seeds...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really bad. Clearly english is not your first language. You used a completely incorrect word in many places, such as straggling instead of straddling, and lingerie is underwear…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous