The Bully & the Brat: Insatiable

Story Info
Anna grows horny when Jeff goes out of town.
13.1k words
4.19
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep sip from a tin flask, Jeff strolled into the storefront. He wore a suit emitting a pricey ambiance over the old and worn furniture store. His style carried charm over Anna, who sat up straighter as he approached. He was late to work, even though they had left his house simultaneously. She was about to question his whereabouts, but he stopped at her desk, giving a dazzling smile that distracted her from her suspicions. His palm soothingly passed along her crown, making her heart flutter. She didn't want to, but she naturally grinned at him.

"Hi," came her sheepish greeting, a difference from earlier that morning.

"Good morning, brat," he winked, "How are you feeling?"

Anna shrugged, "I'm okay."

"That spanking worked?" Jeff asked, giving a cheesy grin, a rarity with most women.

Anna was different, a defiant bitch who was succumbing to his charm each passing day. She kept up her fight, making every day a mystery to him.

"No." Anna rolled her eyes.

Even though he had made her cum twice that morning, it hadn't been her choice. Her clit was still throbbing, and her ass ached, making it slightly uncomfortable to sit still.

"You're mighty fidgety...."

Her cheeks reddened with humiliation, and her eyes flashed a hint of anger up toward his smug complexion, "My ass hurts," she whispered.

"Good," he chuckled, folding his arms, "Next time, you'll learn to follow the rules. And what's my rule?"

"Your rules are a bunch of bullshit." Anna waved him off, "You like hurting me for no reason."

"Are you calling me a sadist?"

Anna shrugged.

Jeff analyzed her expression. Her eyes darted toward her coworker, Marsha. He considered her a play partner, something to ease the day's stress. The sex was great but nothing nearly as meaningful as the hot fucks with his wife.

He leaned in with a whisper, his breath hinted to her he was intoxicated, "What's my favorite rule?"

His lips were deadly close to her cheek, and she shifted from his warm, boozy breath. Jeff roughly dragged her to face him, "Tell me, Brat."

Fearing a drunken outburst, Anna folded, "Don't cum without permission," she said below a whisper, securing intrusive ears wouldn't hear.

"Why is that so hard for you to follow? Is it because you are a Brat who can't follow orders, or am I just that good at working that little pussy?"

Anna chuckled, "You're too cocky."

Jeff smirked, pressing his length against her arm. His inappropriate behavior was annoying her, and she roughly nudged her elbow, hitting his crotch.

"Fucking, brat," he coughed off the pang and backed up from her space, "Did you file those papers like I asked?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?" Jeff challenged, "You can do better than that."

Anna fluttered her lashes and replied with a fake smile, "Yes, Daddy."

"That's my good girl. I'm glad you learned your lesson."

Anna looked up with slanted eyes while her lips pursed in preparation for a sassy remark. Before she could utter a word, Jeff snatched her nape, shifting her to face his stern expression.

"Go ahead," he challenged, "I'm ready to light your ass on fire again."

"What's your problem," Anna asked through gritted teeth, "I haven't done anything."

"For one," Jeff looked toward Marsha as she strutted around the back, "I'm tired of you keeping me a fucking secret, Anna. You know as well as I do you want to be with me..."

Jeff searched her eyes for the submission he had obtained this morning, "what are you?"

His stare was always a problem, and his dark gaze dominated Anna. She could feel her clit pulsing at attention before the taboo phrase left her lips, "I'm your good girl. Daddy's good girl."

"Yeah fucking right," Smirking, Jeff nudged his head toward the back office, "Come to my office. I've got something to show you."

Without a word, Anna stood and walked to the back, receiving a smack to her agonizing asscheeks. Her heart raced as she snapped the door shut. When she turned around, Jeff was unbuttoning his shirt, and she was willing to take off his pants. She frowned, noticing a redness on his chest.

"What happ-" Her mouth dropped in awe, ending her sentence. Holding her hand on her heart, she confusingly searched his face before zooming in on the ink across his left peck.

The fresh-hued navy letters were bold, highlighted in bright teal writing that read: Anna

"You like it?" Jeff asked with a smirk.

"Oh my God, is it real?" Baffled, Anna looked toward his smug face, "What the hell, Dude?"

"It's not washing off anytime soon."

Jeff bent to her level and kissed her plump lips, leaving a bitter taste in her mouth. Anna broke their kiss to shake her head in disbelief, "I... fuck, it's real, oh, my gosh," she gasped with broad eyes, "Jeff, you are seriously fucking crazy."

Jeff chuckled. He expected that reaction and was pretty drunk as he received it, "Well, I mean. You seem not to believe how crazy I am about you, little girl. I wanted to show you."

"I know, but.... I'm just," Anna couldn't express it.

Had she confessed how she felt about him, she knew her control would be gone. It was a long road to recover her broken heart, but he had softened it, slowly showing her what it meant to be so dangerously in love.

Anna wrapped her arms around his waist and breathed in his spicy scent.

"Thank you?" Her nervous laughter made it hard to be serious, "You didn't have to do that. Like... I. God, it's so big."

"I love you big time. I do, Anna," Jeff confided, "You're the best thing I've ever had."

His lips scorched a heat against her forehead, making her spoon harder on him, "I, um, I love-"

The door flew open, and Anna backed up, folding her arms to her chest. She looked nervously at her coworker. Jeff quickly covered up his new tattoo and looked toward the thick woman with a grin.

"What's up, Marsha?"

"Nothing. I was waiting on you," She looked at them suspiciously, and Anna quickly walked away.

"Thanks, Jeff," she smiled.

Jeff was more than ready to tell her and grabbed her arm before she could leave, "Marsha, I've been wanting to-."

"I've got to leave early today, so can you cover me?" Anna interrupted.

"Mmhm," Marsha mumbled.

A part of her was embarrassed. Marsha had been reading her the entire time. Anna couldn't hide her feelings, which made no sense, especially after his actions. Anna closed the door quickly and went to her desk. She could avoid expressing her feelings in his presence, but at her desk, nothing could stop her from beaming so fucking hard.

-

The next day was the same routine, minus their usual fights. That intense spanking had calmed her down, for now. Anna accepted the fact she couldn't fight his advances. She didn't want to because she liked his aggressive demeanor; it affected her like his hard hand had.

Returning home from work late, she cooked and cleaned her mess, preparing him a generous portion of food. When it was time to go to bed, she lingered outside the hallway, unsure where to sleep. Her room was down the hall, but he often forced her into his bed.

Jeff hadn't come home last night, and she hadn't questioned when he showed up to work with the same outfit and weary eyes. His behavior phased her more now since he had her heart. She had cried herself to sleep last night on the couch. She felt better tonight, with Jeff lying in bed, staring at the television screen. He had briefly commented on the dish she cooked and disappeared into his room. He wolfed it down, returning for more, which spoke to her love language.

His voice broke out with her second trip back and forth, "Anna."

Jogging toward the room, she poked her head inside, "Yeah?"

"Are you coming to bed?" He casually asked, keeping his eyes focused on the TV.

Anna nodded, trying not to act so excited. Thankful he couldn't see her blushed cheeks. In her room, she collected a few items: deodorant, floral-scented body spray, and some pink cotton panties she thought were somewhat sexy. She grabbed her purple stuffie and hurried into his bathroom to prepare for bed

After pampering and applying lotions, potions, and face masks, she returned to the bedroom with a nightie on. It was short, stopping past her wide hips, and sported a bright yellow sunflower on the bust. The material barely covered her ass. When she teasingly bent over to gather her dirty clothes, she was sure to showcase her bare ass to him, leaving her panties on the counter.

"Damn!" Jeff roared, "Come on, Cincinnati."

Anna flinched from his loud voice and dunked as she dashed across the room, taking her clothes to the laundry basket. She returned with a smile and settled beside him in bed with her stuffie pinned to her side.

Holding a glass to his lips, Jeff looked toward her and took a sip, eying her bright red face.

"What's that red shit on your face?"

Anna suddenly remembered the face mask she had applied and leaped off the bed toward the bathroom to wash it off. She was embarrassed by her effort to be cute. Fanning her face, she tried to calm the redness on her cheeks.

"You looked like a clown," Jeff laughed at her attempt as he walked into the bathroom to piss, "Missing something?"

"I...."

"Don't worry," He smirked and brushed his hand along her panties, "You won't need those," he winked through the mirror.

Anna looked toward him as he stepped to the toilet to pee before her. Their cohabitation was odd, but she was highly giddy about his closeness with her. The commercial was over, and she giggled as he hurried past her to catch the rest of the game.

Anna lustfully eyed his tall frame and focused gaze. He stood at the foot of the bed with thick hands on his hips, staring at the game like she did the finale of Drag Race.

"Which one do you like?" She asked.

"Neither, but I'd rather the Bengals win than Kansas City."

Anna nodded, although she had no idea what was happening. He jumped up and stomped his feet at some play that made her giggle and scoot closer toward the screen. Laying down with her hands on her chin, she watched the players run, but his facial expressions were more entertaining. He was mad at the score and had the same sexy expression he usually gave her when she acted up.

"Come on!" Jeff waved his hands again, "Fucking Chiefs," he grimaced.

"Let's go, Chiefs!" Anna enthusiastically shouted.

Jeff turned with amusement, then set his gaze back on the Television, "You're getting fucked if Kansas wins."

"Whoo! Go Cincinnati, let's go!" she cheered.

"You're getting fucked either way," Jeff winked and playfully smacked her bare ass, "Are you trying to distract me with this?"

"No," Anna giggled, pushing the fabric around her hips, "It shrunk. It used to be longer."

"I can't go for that," Jeff wiggled her flesh, "You better stop being so sexy. You know how I get around you."

Anna blushed and smirked at the hard-on poking from his boxers, "If I say no, it means no."

"There are no no's in football. Players have to do what the coach says," he patted his chest, "That's me. I'm the coach, and you're the player."

"I don't like that," Anna chuckled, "I hope they both lose."

Laughing, Jeff settled back into bed. He outstretched his long arm for her to enter, and she hesitated.

"Come on, little girl."

"It's cool. I don't want to distract you. Watch the game."

"I know what I want to see," He smiled, lifting her short dress to get a peek of her bare pussy lips. His rough fingertips crossed into them, and she gasped before closing her legs.

"You need to ask me before you touch me." Anna frowned.

"Yeah, yeah," Jeff groaned and lightly pulled at the fabric, "Come here. I'll be good."

"Promise," she giggled.

Jeff held out his thick pinky finger and grinned, latching it onto her tiny finger, "Pinky promise."

Playfully, Anna rolled over and finally settled on his chest. He grabbed her stuffie and positioned it in her hands. Her eyes drifted to his face, and she gulped the tightness in her throat. She giggled when he used his fingers to clamp on her nose.

"You said you would be good," she scrunched her nose as he wiggled it.

"I'm not a good man."

"I know that."

"I'm working on it..."

"No, your-"

Jeff hunched, catching her lips in a sudden kiss. She fluttered her brims against his until his tongue slithered into her mouth. She pulled away and backed down on his chest to calm her racing heart. She looked at his new tattoo. The hair on his chest was slowly returning and would soon make it unnoticeable. She traced her fingers around the reddish skin and giggled at his idiotic decision.

"What's so funny?" He laughed, "You get silly when you're sleepy. It's only the second quarter. If you fall asleep, I'll let you know who wins," he said, rubbing his fingers through her hair.

It wasn't long before Comfort caught her, and her breathing came in various-sounding snores. Jeff wanted sex, but he wanted to change his ways. He had never felt this way about any woman, and he wanted to build her trust. He needed her to enjoy submitting to him.

Anna fluttered her eyes open when he shifted to root for the team. Her hand sleepily roamed up and down his stomach, enjoying his warmth. The touch also warmed him up, and he walked his fingers down her side, pulling her nightie up on her hip. With his palm, he tenderly rubbed her lightly bruised ass, and she sighed from his hot touch.

When he lifted his heavy frame, Anna pulled away and grabbed her stuffie. She thought maybe he was going to the bathroom. Instead, he shifted down between her legs, hoisting the right one on his shoulder.

Her eyes widened toward him, and then she looked toward the television to see Kansas up by 6, "Wait... They're still playing."

Ignoring her concerns, he kissed a trail down her stomach to her bare mound, brushing his finger against her lip. He rolled his tongue into her pussy lips, finding her tiny clit with ease. He flicked, sliding deeper until her apparent dampness coated his tongue. His eyes were glued to her lips, open in awe, and her eyes focused on his hairy mouth.

Anna grabbed his hand, clasping it tighter as his flicks pulled her hips up and down. He slurped at her clit swollen with arousal, and she gasped, shifting from the intensity.

Jeff lifted and licked his lips, giving her a stern look, "Don't run from my tongue, little girl," he instructed, patting her head, "You'll take all the pleasure and pain I give you, and you'll love it. Do you understand me?"

Anna nodded and relaxed back as he found her clit and began a humble suck. He darted his tongue down, receiving a sweetness on his taste buds. He couldn't help but groan as her whimpers took off to a deliciously needy moan.

"Mmm," she arched up as the pleasure spiked, "Oh, ooh, Daddy, yes, Daddy," she whined, overwhelmed by a sharp pleasure, "Hmm. Oh, gosh. Oh, god. Umm."

Jeff tongue-kissed her pussy, dousing his lips with her sheen. Her lips now spread with overstimulation, and she pulled her legs back, allowing him to focus solely on her button.

"Fuck. Umm, fuck, oh, Mmmm, I love your tongue, Daddy...." Anna rolled her eyes back and clasped her legs around his face when her orgasm hit hard and rough. Her chest rose and fell, and she slowly dragged up to catch her breath.

"I'm-I'm sorry, it..."

Jeff was in heaven from her taste and declaration. With a smile, he hoisted, leaning on his arms, and crawled to mount her. Anna spread her legs. She was overwhelmed by his power and felt the need to make up for being unable to withstand his tongue. His mouth was sticky, and she rushed up to taste her essence on his lips. Her heart pounded like a drum while her mind told her to stop this madness. She was losing herself to him.

"Do you love me?" Jeff asked.

Rightfully so, she shook her head, expecting to be slapped or flipped and fucked rough. Instead, he seemed humbled by her answer and peppered kisses across her face. She wanted to retract her answer when his breath blew warm on her neck and bit down with his teeth. Her head turned to relish in the pang.

"I want to fuck you so bad," he mumbled, something he had never asked, "Can I?"

"No, no, no, no," said the voice in her head. Instead, she nodded, scooting down where his rigid cock hung below.

"I want to make love to you," he sinfully whispered above her, bringing her fingers to his mouth.

With his tip dangling against her nook, she boldly grabbed it, leading the head inside her warmth, opening her tightness up for him. She wanted him to ram inside her, but he only teased her with a few inches, boldly staring into her eyes. She needed him to hurt her. She loved it too much. His abuse was an addiction.

"I don't want to make love to you," she teased, shifting down to guide his cock deeper.

"Are you scared you'll love it too much?" Jeff smirked, "I want something different. I'm not always in the mood for roughness. I know I pushed you too far yesterday. You just... You know how to piss me off... a lot," he chuckled.

"You didn't hurt me," she lied.

Jeff stared into those big brown eyes and melted as a sneaky smile spread across her face, and her hand came up swiftly to pop his jaw.

"Try again." Anna challenged.

He laughed at her attempt to anger him, "What is it with you? You love to slap me."

Anna grabbed his hand, placed it on her throat, and pushed down, taking more cock into her sticky pussy, "Hurt me."

Jeff moved his hips and gave her throat a little choke. Her eyes rolled back, and he pressed harder, roughly knocking into her taunt folds.

Anna slapped him again, and he dropped down, quickly pulling her assaulting hands above her head. There, he pushed on inside the tightness he craved, bucking in a slowed rhythm.

"Tell me your mine." He ordered.

"I'm not yours," Anna giggled, fighting against his hold.

Jeff smirked and hunched to nibble on each of her sweet brown nipples. Keeping his thrusts shallow, he used his teeth to pull her buds.

"Ah, fuck, baby girl," he grunted, feeling her muscles clenching around his shaft.

He slowed, hoping to make this last, but she made that impossible with her whimpers growing louder in his ear. With her mouth agape and bounded by his large hands above her, she squealed out her excitement, wiggling her arms and spewing cream against his shaft.

With a heaving chest, Jeff succumbed just as quickly from the extra moisture and landed in a heap on her petite body. He let his head drop on her chest and breathed a ragged breath as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I don't love you," Anna tossed her palm across his head, hurting his feelings, "But I am starting to like you. Like fucking you is, um, it's cool. You're cool sometimes."

Jeff laughed, keeping his head down against her small breasts, "That's better than nothing, I guess. I know I could do better. And I'll try," he said, turning his head to face her, "I promise. I'll give you anything."

"Can I get a kiss?" Anna giggled.

Quickly, Jeff pounced up and fluttered kisses across her face. Anna wrapped her legs around his waist, giggling as he continued to kiss her all over. Before the game ended, his cock arose once more. Anna turned around this time and arched her back. Jeff fucked her harder while his palm enclosed around her throat, giving her the thrill she craved.

-

One week later

-

Anna chose to sleep in his bed for the next few days, entertaining herself with more rough sex. She figured when in Rome and practiced keeping a cool head. Falling head over heels for a man who had bullied his way into her panties wasn't wise, even if he had branded her name on his chest. She often kept the facade that his rough advances were his and his alone.

This morning, she had woken up earlier than him and spent time gazing at his sleeping countenance. It wasn't strange to be fond of his aged physique. His hard chest, dusted with hair, felt comforting against her fingertips. She had to bite her lip to keep from willingly indulging herself with a morning fuck.