Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Early Childhood Education. Yes that's right," Jennifer said, still not looking at him.

"That's awesome," Jayson said, excitedly. "Mad respect for teachers. My mother was a teacher and I think it's crazy how little they get paid."

"Really, where does your mom teach?" Jennifer asked, forgetting to feign disinterest.

"She used to teach third-graders at Christian Park School 82," Jayson said.

"Oh, she doesn't anymore?" Jennifer asked, coming to a halt outside their suites.

"Nah. Now she curates art," Jayson said. "Double the pay, half the stress. But she still teaches Sunday school though."

"Awwww... how sweet," Jennifer said, trying to imagine a nine-year-old Jayson in Sunday school, sitting with his mom. Jayson hadn't yet been this close to Jennifer. Her brown hair today was pulled out of her pretty face. She was short but not as short as Ash. She had light freckles, but not nearly as dark, nor as many as Angelica. She had brown eyes, a slightly prominent chin and the cutest mole under her left cheek.

"Did you go to IPS?" Jayson asked.

"In the fourth and fifth grade, before I moved to Terre Haute," Jennifer replied, nodding. "I went to 105."

"Aw!" Jayson exclaimed. "Get the fuck outta here. Me too! I went to 105."

"You're kidding," Jennifer said, laughing.

"Swear to God. I was in Mrs. Hamilton's class," Jayson nodded. "Let me think....fourth grade. Were you in Mrs. Benson's or Mrs. King's class.....or Ms. Dangalang's?

"I was in Ms. Dangalang's!" Jennifer said, laughing along.

"No you weren't," Jayson said, incredulously.

"I definitely was," Jennifer nodded. "She got married that year though. Her name changed to Mrs. Clarkson halfway through."

"Aw....So no more Dangalangs in her class?" Jayson said.

"No. We stopped the Dangalang jokes that year," Jennifer said, laughing along. "She was so nice."

Jennifer, looking into Jayson's deep brown eyes, found herself wondering what they might look like staring at her, from between her legs. She could help but notice his smile was breathtaking. He was certainly handsome, even if a bit too pompous.

Jennifer looked at her phone. Her boyfriend had sent her two messages waiting to be met outside the dorms.

"Oh shit. I've got to go," Jennifer said, unlocking her suite. "That's wild that we went to same school. Maybe we were friends back then."

"Nah," Jayson said, looking into Jennifer's brown eyes. "I'd remember your cute face. I'll see ya later...hopefully."

Jayson gave her a wave as they each closed their suite doors.

Jennifer thought about what Jayson said.

'Was he hitting on her?.....He definitely was. The sleaze. He knows I have a boyfriend. He's met him.'

Furthermore, Jennifer was not so sure that Jayson had been whom Angelica was referring to.

She had simply assumed earlier that Jayson had somehow wormed his way into Angelica's pants. But how she would have managed to pull the good-looking black guy across the hall was a mystery to her. Most would agree Kaci and Ash were both more attractive than Gelly Thighs.

Kaci oozed sexiness, with her big boobs, curvy hips and fat booty. Ash.....well. It was Ash. Jennifer was surprised she hadn't yet swallowed someone's cock by accident.

Jennifer thought for a moment while she freshened up.

'Maybe Angelica was lying... or she was referring to someone else and that's why Jayson was hitting on me.'

Jennifer came to the conclusion that if anyone got laid last night, it was Ash and that Angelica was simply lying to save face.

'Or maybe Angelica finally got lucky with Cowboy Brent,' she thought, smiling to herself.

She texted her boyfriend that she was coming and two minutes later the two were back in her dorm. Jennifer was determined to make the most of her roommate's absence. She had not given this any pre-thought. In no time at all, the two were leaning against the waist-high bed making out.

After hearing the smugness in Angelica's voice and her conversation with Jayson, Jennifer found herself pulling off her sweater and top before her boyfriend had even removed his shoes.

"Whoa," he said as Jennifer unsnapped her bra and her small tits sprang free."You wanna close the blinds first?"

"Just get on the bed," Jennifer said, curtly.

Her boyfriend complied as he stared at his girlfriend. Jennifer stood and completely disrobed, peeling her jeans off with her panties before standing naked in front of her man. Jennifer wasn't skinny. Her body had curves around her hips.

She had smaller boobs for a bigger girl with light brown nipples. Her tits swung slightly as she moved closer to her boyfriend, still fully clothed on the bed. She sported a patch of dark brown hair over her vagina hiding her slit.

Jennifer sauntered over to the bed. She moved in between her boyfriend's legs. She undid his belt and jeans and fished his cock from his boxers.

She jerked his dick until hard, occasionally looking into her boyfriend's eyes, but mostly focused on the thick cock in her hand. Her boobs jiggled while she stroked his dick eventually dropping some spittle into her hand.

When she felt she had him good and hard Jennifer leaned forward and engulfed his head. At 5'4, she didn't have to bend too much at the waist in order to reach his cock. Her boyfriend shuddered when her lips made contact. She steadily sucked the tip of his cock, pausing every so often to jack him off.

He put his hands into her brown hair and tried to get more of his dick into her mouth, but she batted his hands away.

"Just relax," Jennifer said. "This is my time."

Her boyfriend watched in awe, as Jennifer went back to sucking his head. After a few minutes, he laid all the way back on the bed with Jennifer taking his whole shaft into her mouth. She reached under his shirt and rubbed her hands over her boyfriend's chest. He had a hairy stomach to match his beard.

He was lightly thrusting into Jennifer's mouth while she sucked him. With Jennifer in control, it was a while before her boyfriend felt his release stirring. Slurping sounds filled the empty dorm room. Jennifer was slowly sucking his cock head when, she felt it twitch and she heard the familiar grunting from her boyfriend.

Jennifer pulled off his cock just as his first spurt shot into the air. She loved watching him cum and even more so listening to his grunts of pleasure. Jennifer jerked her boyfriend until her hands were covered in semen. When he'd finished, she straightened up and used a tissue to wipe her hands.

When she turned back, her boyfriend was already more than halfway undressed. He was pulling off his boxers, watching Jennifer the whole time. Jennifer moved toward him, rubbing on her boyfriend's chest with one hand, as she climbed up into the bed.

She fluffed her hair and laid back against the pillow and spread her legs. Under a tuft of dark brown hair, Jennifer's fat pussy lips squeezed together tightly. She rubbed her boobs, squeezing her nipples while her boyfriend climbed into bed.

"I want you to eat it," Jennifer said. Her hand was rubbing down her body toward her virgin vagina.

"You know I don't do that," he said, stroking his cock back to life.

"C'mon," she said. Her voice was full of lust. "I just want you to.....for a little bit. I..... need to feel it."

"Ungh..uhm. I'm just not into it," he said, shaking his head.

Jennifer scowled and rolled her eyes. She looked and saw his cock was stirring. So she adjusted her pillows and laid back.

"Fine," she said. "Come on. Come up here."

Hey boyfriend scrambled up her body. He went straight to her neck, burying his bearded face under her chin. Jennifer's body reacted. She placed her hand on his back and sighed out loud. His body felt cool against her skin even though he'd just been outside.

Jennifer gasped when she felt her boyfriend's cock head poking at her pussy. He slid his cock's tip around, opening her slit slightly. Jennifer's heart rate quickened. She had moved so fast that she hadn't really given her decision any thought.

It took awhile before her boyfriend was ready. She waited on her back, with her neat, puffy pussy on display. Her boyfriend's dick was spent, but he still had a burning desire to take this woman's virginity.

His cock was wet with saliva. He reached down and took a hold of his shaft. Jennifer could hear her wet pussy lips as her boyfriend stirred his cock head in her entrance.

After a few minutes, he felt himself growing hard. Without warning, he readjusted his position and began sliding his dick into Jennifer.

Jennifer inhaled deeply before grimacing at the intrusion. Jennifer felt her pussy being painfully split.

"Unnggrr.....Ahhgg," Jennifer groaned. The splitting pain was tinged with pleasure signals.

He kept voyaging forward, opening Jennifer's legs wider, as he penetrated her for the first time. Jennifer was groaning. Her eyes began to water and she could feel her walls stretching further still.

Her boyfriend pushed in all the way, not stopping until he bottomed out inside her. Jennifer eyes were wide open the entire time. When she was filled, she let out an involuntary grunt of satisfaction.

Her pussy felt completely stuffed. He had slid his entire length into her and her eyes

were watering still. Looking up at her boyfriend's eyes, she saw his face contorted in concentration.

She thought it looked like he had just swallowed a hot pepper. His face was red and she could see beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He readjusted his body again, keeping his cock lodged inside her.

He thought she felt impossibly pleasurable. He had to focus on not cumming the moment he was fully inside her. His dick jumped a little when Jennifer moaned. He waited, getting used to the intense feeling of Jennifer's soft, wet pussy around his cock.

He'd had sex in high school but never really good sex.

After what felt like ages for Jennifer, her boyfriend finally began moving his dick out of her. He pulled all the way out of Jennifer for a few seconds, before clumsily pushing back into her.

Jennifer put her hands on her boyfriend's back. The pain was ebbing away and giving way to the pleasure. Her boyfriend was shucking his cock in and out of Jennifer. She could feel his beard rubbing against her neck and face as her boyfriend grunted into her shoulder. Inhaling deeply, she could smell the aftershave's sent in his neck.

The pleasure was growing greatly for Jennifer. Her boyfriend's dick was reaching places her fingers never could. His back was arched and he had reached under Jennifer's head, cradling her head in his right hand. Then he hooked her left leg under his elbow and began thrashing like mad, pummeling into Jennifer.

Jennifer cried out, more out of surprise than pleasure. She held onto her boyfriend's back as he raced toward his finish. Her leg flailed each time he thrashed into her. She was still yelping in time with his pounding and gave a slight shriek when her boyfriend thrusted into her pussy for the last time.

He held his squirting penis inside Jennifer and she felt his warm cum stream into her pussy. Her boyfriend howled as he unloaded into Jennifer, grinding his hips into her groin.

He continued spewing into Jennifer's cunt, his dick twitching inside her with every spurt. Her pussy could feel every movement his hard cock made. Though he had finished thrusting, Jennifer found the feeling of being full of cock very enjoyable. She had finally felt his cock stop twitching.

After a few moments of silence they both spoke at the same time.

"That was amazing," said Jennifer.

"I've gotta go," said her boyfriend.

There was another few seconds of silence before he rolled off her.

"I didn't know you were coming back today," Jennifer said.

"Yeah...well. I really needed that," he said, staring at the ceiling. "Once classes, and my job, and student council start up; I'm not sure how much time I'll have to come and see you. I barely had time today. I just really needed that."

They sat up and started to dress. Jennifer's boyfriend was constantly checking his phone. As they headed out the dorms, the Eagle campus was still bustling with students hurrying to classes.

"I'm glad you came today," Jennifer said as they crossed the parking lots.

"Yeah...Me too. Twice," he said, holding up two fingers. Jennifer glowered at her boyfriend.

He saw her face and gave her a hug when they reached his car.

"I wish you had a car," he said. "Then you could visit. You've got time."

"You could let me borrow yours," she said. "I could drive it back from Terre Haute; then visit you on weekends."

"Um...." Jennifer's boyfriend frowned. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Of course you don't," Jennifer said. "I'll get a job and maybe I'll buy a car. I'm not about to be waiting around for you, like some sailor's wife."

They laughed together before he got into his Suzuki SUV.

"I'll call you a lot," he said. "I'll visit as much as I can. I promise."

They kissed through the window.

"I know you will."

They kissed again before he departed, honking his horn as he drove down the street.

Jennifer watched him until he was out of sight before heading back to her dorm walking more confidently than ever.

* * * * * * * * *

After the day's classes, Jayson contacted Kaci for weed. The two met up and were sitting in Jayson's car smoking. Kaci was dressed in a black tube top under a hoodie and she could hardly fail to notice his lusty glances at her cleavage.

"So," Kaci said, having just passed the blunt to him. "You and Angelica. How was that?"

"What do you mean?" Jayson asked, having just been caught again staring at her boobs.

"Don't play dumb," Kaci said, her blue eyes twinkling at Jayson. "You guys had sex didn't you?"

"No," Jayson said, incredulously. "Why does everyone keep asking me that?"

"Because you were rubbing all over her breasts last night."

"I was also rubbing Ash's," Jayson replied, passing to Kaci.

"Yeah, well everyone copped a feel of Ash's boobs," Kaci replied.

"I was also rubbing on yours for a bit, if you remember."

"I remember," Kaci said, her eyes rolling.

"Did we fuck?"

"We did not."

"Wouldn't be fair to assume that we did now, would it?"

Kaci rolled her pretty blue eyes again.

"So you didn't do anything with her?"

"Why do you care so much?" Jayson asked, smiling. "Lookin out for your best friend? Or just Jealous? Don't worry, you'll still be getting those amazing back rubs of mine."

"I couldn't care less about that bitch. Gotta get in where you fit in," Kaci said.

"Oh, yeah?" Jayson said, hitting the blunt. "And so you get to 'fit in' under me."

"Ya' girl has a stressful life," Kaci said, laughing. "If I want someone to rub my back, that's between me and them. 'Gelly can't be mad at that, can she?"

Now she was smiling mischievously. Jayson passed to her.

"She could get mad at me," he said.

"Or maybe she'll get jealous?" Kaci replied.

"Oh Okay. So we want to make her jealous?" Jayson said.

"Don't you?"

"What if I wanted you?" Jayson said to her as he took the blunt back.

Kaci went into a fit of coughing. Jayson was silent as he watched her tits bouncing around, as she tried to gain air.

"Everyone wants me," Kaci said. "But no one really wants me. Guys just wanna feel me up. I just wanna feel loved again."

Jayson was silent for a few seconds before he spoke again.

"Well, you aren't gonna feel love letting a bunch of random ass niggas rub you down," Jayson said, sincerely.

"You aren't random. You're Jayson; and no offense but I'm not looking for any love from you," Kaci said, cutting her eyes at Jayson.

"None taken. Maybe you should've majored in massage therapy instead of psychology," Jayson said. "You basically give and get massages all day."

"One of my teacher's at Mackenzie said that," Kaci thought, coughing a bit after inhaling from the blunt.

"Mackenzie.....Learning Center?" Jayson asked

"Mmmmmhmmmm," Kaci nodded with her eyes closed. She took another puff, before passing.

"I didn't know Tech students went to Mackenzie," Jayson said, reaching for the blunt.

Kaci's eyes snapped open and she froze in the middle of passing.

Jayson took the blunt out of her fingers and puffed away, waiting for her reaction.

"Well.....I went to.... LHS until junior year," Kaci spoke to the ceiling.

"Ah...that makes sense," he said.

Kaci exhaled, though she was not all together settled. She felt she may have given away too much. The last thing she needed was for loud-mouthed Jayson to make the connection between herself and Darin.

The two finished their blunt. Jayson paid her money for weed and gas, then they exited his '07 Pontiac and headed to the dorms.

"Why don't you come by in a bit and we can relieve some of that stress for ya," Jayson said, eyeballing Kaci's body.

"Mhmm," Kaci said, pursing her lips. "I gotta get to class."

Kaci headed off to her psychology lecture still wondering if she had said too much.

Jayson went to the dorms to find Brent and Darin in the suite. Brent was on his laptop when Jayson sat on the couch. After a few minutes chatting about classes, Jayson felt he had to bring up Ash.

"So dude, what's up with you and Ash?" Jayson asked Brent.

"What'd mean?"

"I mean, every night it looks like you're about to take her down," Jayson said. "Then this morning, the bitch is sleep in my bed. Does she sleepwalk?"

"No. She just prefers.....sleeping alone?"

Darin and Jayson exchanged looks.

"Wait," Darin said. "So after you fuck, she just wants to get away from you. Doesn't sound great, bro."

"Oh....um....well," Brent began. "We don't...."

"Ya'll aren't fucking!?" Darin exclaimed. "That half naked drunk bitch won't let you smash!"

"It's just she's.....that's...not what she's....after," Brent said. "Or...me neither....I'm sure when she's ready."

"Did you at least get your dick sucked or anything?" Jayson asked.

"You put your hand in her pussy?" Darin asked.

"We just laid in bed until she fell asleep," Brent said. "But she....isn't interested. She's kind of a tease."

"Your game must be whack dude," Jayson said. "She's got to be the easiest thing here."

"Yeah and you better watch out," Darin said. "That Angelica girl was into you. Now she's...."

He glanced at Jayson, who was very interested in where he was going with this.

"..well you tell me," Darin finished. "You get in there yet, Jay-dawg?"

"Nope. We just hung out last night," Jayson said. "Mind you, Angelica wasn't pissed drunk and taking off her clothes for the room to see either.

"Besides," Jayson continued. "Kaci and everyone is coming back tonight. So I'm sure we can get some excitement happening. I'mma see if I can get Kaci's boobs out. You think Erica will go topless, if I dared the girls to?"

"What!?" Darin replied, laughing.

"I mean if I dared all the girls. Not just yours," he said. "We may have to show our dicks but....."

Darin and Jayson were laughing hysterically.

"Won't matter," Darin said. "My girl won't be here tonight. She starts work-study."

"Oh awesome! All the more reason to get Kaci's tits out," Jayson said.

"You guys are bullshitting," Brent chimed in. "You're never going to get Kaci to take her shirt off."

Again, Darin and Jayson exchanged looks.

"You just worry about gettin with Ash," Jayson said. "Before I come and help you out with that."

* * * * * * * * *

Later that evening, Christa, David and Angelica were coming back from dinner at the Cafe. Christa was telling Angelica about her suitemates.

"So David's only in the suite for ten minutes while I get ready for class," Christa said. "They end up pulling me to the side; telling me they aren't comfortable with a 'male student' in their suite without 'supervision'."