Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica saw Jayson's face was relaxed, but focused on his movements. She stole a glance at his penis. It was rock hard. She could tell now, even in the semi-darkness it was bigger than any dick she'd seen before.

She felt vindicated, remembering how she thought Jennifer's boyfriend's cock was big. Jayson's was maybe ten inches, and thick. 'If Jennifer knew,' she thought to herself. She watched his dick bob up and down as he continued massaging her front.

"Promiscuous boy. I'm calling your name," the music sang. "But you're driving me crazy, the way you're making me wait."

Angelica saw an opening between his arms and reached for his dick. Her hand closed around Jayson's fat black cock. She heard him let out a satisfied gasp as she stroked him. He moved his hands up and rubbed her tits. Jayson's fingertips traced around her nickel-sized areolas, before he fully enclosed her boobs.

Jayson groped Angelica's tits with both hands while she jacked his dick. Angelica was breathing deeply. Jayson rubbed his hand down the side of her freckled body. He rubbed her thighs before pulling Angelica's legs apart. She willingly revealed her virgin pussy to Jayson.

He admired the education major's pink pussy, before lowering his head. He kissed the 'V' between her pussy and thighs before licking and kissing inside her legs. He slowly ran his lips back down her leg.

Angelica was so turned on that sparks flew the moment Jayson's lips met her pussy. He wasted no time bringing her to boiling. He dipped his tongue deep into the college freshman, before dragging his tongue up her slit to her clitoris. She didn't have a large clit, but he easily found it and clamped his lips over it.

Angelica put her hand in Jayson's short black hair. As he slurped her clitoris, Angelica began to rock her hips into his face. Jayson kept liking as her pussy began to convulse. She was breathing deeper and faster coming closer to release. He focused his lips on her clit, until he pushed Angelica over the edge.

She held her breath again, as her second orgasm flowed through her body. Jayson, having enjoyed the show, came up for air. Angelica lay still, while Jayson wiped his face on the sheets.

She kept her eyes closed as Jayson came up on his knees. She felt like Jayson would hear her heart pounding in her chest. On her back with her legs splayed and pussy parted, Angelica was teeming with anticipation. Jayson savored the image.

As Jayson moved his body toward her, she felt her breathing pick up. When he lifted her legs and moved her light frame, Angelica got goosebumps. Her heart was pounding as Jayson's dick came to rest atop her pussy. She opened her eyes and through the dark, Angelica saw Jayson's muscular body hovering over hers.

"Ready?" Jayson asked.

Angelica's eyes were wide. She swallowed hard and nodded.

'Are you really?' she thought, as Jayson grabbed his dick.

He poked his cockhead at her pink opening and dipped his dick into the virgin. Her eyes were closed again and her head lay on its side.

She was still wet and Jayson watched her pussy lips part for the first time, as he pushed into Angelica. She kept her eyes closed, focused on the feeling of her penetration.

Jayson's dick slipped past her labia and easily slid into the virgin. Angelica's pussy seemed to pull more of his dick into itself. Angelica, who hadn't realized she'd been holding her breath, exhaled.

Jayson gave a slight pause before inching deeper into the freshman's warm pussy. She sucked in air through her teeth as his dick invaded her. It was not nearly as painful as she expected, but she felt exhilaration at the sensation of her walls being stretched, as she was filled.

Jayson pushed forward, eliciting a soft whimper from Angelica. His shaft was now being swallowed by Angelica's virgin cunt. Her warm, wet lips slid down the sides of Jayson's cock like velvet. He continued sliding into Angelica, pushing past her pussy's resistance.

Her mouth hung open and her eyes stayed closed. She sighed again, feeling the pressure against her pussy walls. Her body twitched at the pain, as Jayson went further. Sparks were going off inside her brain as the pain gave way to more and more pleasure.

Jayson backed off, before pushing his dick back into her. He was fucking her very slowly, feeding her about half of his dick. She was getting wetter and her virgin hole was showing less resistance. Angelica herself was silent as she was fucked, but she was breathing deeply, as she relished in the pleasure.

Jayson however was ready for more. He slowed his pace and started to inch his dick deeper. Angelica drew in breath as she was stretched more than ever. He was gentle, but deliberate. Angelica's pleasure-pain intensified, and she kept waiting for him to pull back. But Jayson inched further and deeper.

He was nearly bottomed out. The deeper he reached, the warmer Angelica's pussy felt. He felt his groin meet Angelica's hips and she gave a very feminine grunt when he settled completely inside her. Jayson allowed her to recover, holding himself still while lodged deep inside her.

Once he felt her muscles relax slightly, he pulled out and slowly inched back into Angelica. She grunted again, when he bottomed-out inside her. He repeated his actions a few more times, until his dick was wet with her pussy. Entering her was easier now, with her walls showing less resistance with each plunge into her sodden pussy.

Jayson changed his position, lowering himself onto his elbows, while lodged inside Angelica. Jayson felt his dick change angles and unbeknownst to Angelica, it had slid right into her G-spot.

"Ughn!"

A guttural moan was forced from Angelica's lips when Jayson pumped his dick into her. She threw her head back on the mattress. Jayson reached up to her freckled face and removed the glasses that were falling off, near her forehead.

He ran his fingers through her red hair and began to pick up speed. The pain had dissipated for Angelica and had been replaced by a thrilling pleasure inside of her. Jayson was fully stroking his large dick into the reformed virgin. At this angle his cock's shaft rubbed against her clit, sending signals of ecstasy to her brain, before poking at her G-spot.

Angelica was gripping Jayson's biceps and he was surprised at how skillfully her body reacted. It had taken no time at all for the new lovers to find a rhythm. Before long, Angelica was flexing her hips, meeting Jayson's thrusts.

Jayson buried his head into her neck, as he fucked Angelica in the dark dorm room. He kissed and nibbled at her neck before biting down. Angelica moaned in his ear as humped into her. Jayson was pounding into the college freshman by now, kissing her while telling her how great her pussy felt.

Jayson moved his left hand under her butt. Angelica lifted her body without thinking; without losing focus on the incredible pleasure emanating from her pussy. Jayson grabbed her ass cheeks. His cock head was now at the perfect angle completely stimulating her entire vagina; grazing her clit, rubbing her G-spot, stretching her walls and plunging deep into her warm tunnel. It was too much for either of them to handle.

Then Angelica felt it, from far away at first. But it began to build with each second Jayson was inside her. As he fucked Angelica, her breathing began to deepen. Jayson felt the muscles in her abdomen tense. Her grip on his arms became tighter and tighter. Her pussy was gushing and he felt it convulse around his dick, as she grew closer to release.

"Fuck me," Jayson whispered into Angelica's ear.

Angelica's hips were rocking back and forth. Jayson was fucking her with all his might; pummeling her G-spot. Her head was spinning. Her eyes and lips were tightly closed. She was right on the verge, breathing deeply through her nose. Her brain was flooding. She didn't know where she was. When Jayson growled and bit into Angelica's neck again, her pussy exploded.

Her short cry of ecstasy could be heard through the door, as Jayson fucked her through her first ever mind-blowing orgasm. She was silently frozen, while her orgasm rocked through her; with every muscle in her body tensed.

Jayson's dick was squeezed and caressed by Angelica's pussy as her walls spasmed around his cock. She nearly squeezed him out. But he skillfully kept his dick in contact with her clit, rubbing against it for the entirety of her orgasmic release.

Angelica exhaled when she was finally released from the climax. Jayson felt her whole body relax. Each of their naked bodies were covered in sweat. Jayson's dick was squeezed out by her pussy, but was still hard as ever.

So after a few seconds of recovery, Jayson rubbed some spittle onto his dick and forced it back into Angelica's sopping wet cunt.

"Uughn!"

Angelica let out an involuntary moan, when she felt Jayson's dick snake it's way into her vagina.

It popped easily into her spot. Jayson brought his lips to Angelica's and he kept fucking her. He squeezed her butt cheek, without breaking the kiss. Keeping his pace, Jayson moved his head to the other side of Angelica's neck.

He nibbled and kissed under her ears. Angelica was now whimpering under Jayson. The pressure that came with being repeatedly filled was driving her crazy. She was running her hands all over Jayson's back. Opening her eyes, she looked over Jayson's broad shoulders and watched Jayson's butt rising and falling as he fucked her. The image stirred her own excitement and she felt her release building once more.

The wooden frame squeaked under Angelica. Jayson kept driving into her, he felt Angelica getting close, but also felt his own orgasm approaching. Angelica's voice was getting higher and she was now breathing deeply, inhaling through her nose again. Jayson focused his mind, trying not to cum. He tried thinking about anything he could to take his mind off the warm pink pussy, that was milking his black cock as it convulsed around his shaft.

Angelica was so close to the edge. Her hips raised, meeting every thrust that Jayson was raining down on her. Jayson was holding her head close, his fingers trapped in her reddish-brown mane. Her sensitive nipples were rubbing against Jayson's chest. Her muscles were tense. Her clit was tingling and her pussy was soaking wet.

To her own surprise, through the euphoria that was gripping her body, she felt Jayson's head expand in her G-spot. That triggered a flood from her pussy and her orgasm rocked through her brain like a lighting bolt. Angelica's pussy clenched around Jayson while he spurted inside her. She held her eyes closed, her orgasm prolonged by the warm cum gushing into her depths.

Jayson's dick continued pumping semen into the freshman college student. He was slamming into her pussy, holding her in her orgasmic state for a few extra moments.

The lovers held each other as each recovered from their respective orgasms. After an eternity suspended in time, Angelica's muscles finally relaxed as her orgasm released her. Jayson was still slightly and slowly humping into Angelica. His big dick was still twitching inside her.

As they caught their breath, the A/C came on. It was a welcomed feeling of cool air on Jayson's back. He rolled off the Early Childhood Education major and she felt his long dick slide out of her pussy. She sighed at the cool air on her stomach, breasts and nipples.

Jayson turned and reached toward the floor, into his bookbags' front pocket. He pulled out his dugout and a lighter. While Angelica caught her breath, Jayson packed and puffed his one-hitter. They both listened to the music, while Jayson smoked.

"I'm sprung. Out to get me. Got me doin things I'd never do. If you ain't been I'm tellin you."

After Jayson exhaled into the ceiling, he looked at Angelica's pale, freckled body. Her eyes remained shut. In fact, she hadn't moved much at all, but for closing her legs to make room for Jayson next to her.

"You were amazing," Jayson said, breathlessly.

Angelica smiled.

"Are you alright?" Jayson asked.

She nodded her head, swallowing hard.

"How do you feel?" Jayson asked.

Angelica responded by simply giving a thumbs up.

After a few minutes, Jayson realized he was dying of thirst. He had some drinks in the mini fridge. Angelica said she did not need a drink, so he threw on a T-shirt and some basketball shorts.

When Jayson entered the suite, the rest of the students were watching Family Guy. They turned to look at him, as he squinted at the bright lights in the common room.

Kaci and Brent were on the couch, Ash was in the loveseat. Erica and Darin were in the opposite loveseat. Christa and David had left.

Jayson quickly shut the door preventing anyone from seeing inside the room. He moseyed over to the mini-fridge and casually grabbed two bottles of juice.

"Need to replenish after your workout huh?" Ash said, cackling.

"Ooh yea look at him," Kaci joined in teasing. "He done worked up a sweat!"

Jayson ignored them as Erica and Darin joined in the laughter. Brent was the only one that didn't appear amused.

"So you two finished, then?" he asked.

Jayson gave him a look of annoyance, before turning to the rest of the room.

"Goodnight guys," he said, winking at Kaci. "Have a good day with class tomorrow."

"I don't see nothin wrong...." Ash began to sing. "With a little bump and grind."

Jayson retreated into the dorm room. After plopping on the bed, he handed Angelica an ice cold bottle of juice. She had said she didn't need one, but found herself gulping down more than half the bottle.

They laid in the bed and talked for a few minutes, mostly about school. The music was still playing at a low volume. Jayson asked how her day went and Angelica told him about classes, about Christa and also told him about her argument with Jennifer.

"So she's pissed because you have a key to your own room, basically?"

"That's what I said!"

"I mean who cares?" Jayson said. "You saw her man's dick for a second, big whoop."

"Well....it was more than a second," Angelica said. She thought about the look Jennifer gave her when she walked into the room. She remembered the grunts her boyfriend made. She remembered the sound of Jennifer's whimpering as her boyfriend blew his load into her mouth.

"Wait," Jayson said. He felt his dick twitch a bit. "They didn't stop."

"Well he didn't stop," she said. Angelica told Jayson the story and afterward noticed a tent forming in his ball shorts.

"Damn," Jayson said. "Okay so maybe I'd be a bit peeved if someone walked in on me cumming down someone's throat."

The image snapped into her mind. Angelica saw herself on Jennifer's bed, on all fours. Her boobs hung lower than Jennifer's small ones and her glasses were teetering on her nose. Jayson was sitting with headphones on and pumping his hot semen into her face.

"Did you want to go watch some TV?" Jayson said, snapping her out of her daydream.

She looked up at Jayson. She had no desire to see anyone's sneering face or listen to their snide comments. So in response to Jayson's question, she slowly slid toward his body. She took another gulp of cold juice, before putting the bottle on the floor. Jayson put his hand on her naked back, just as she fingered the waistband on his shorts.

"Love game intuition, play the cards with spades to start," the music continued. "And after he's been hooked, I'll play the one that's on his heart."

With Jayson's help, she freed his big dick. Now she remembered herself, in a position much like this on her living room couch. Compared to the black dick in front of her face, her friend Bobby looked positively puny. Staring at it, she couldn't believe it was just in her vagina.

Jayson held his breath while Angelica stroked his dick. Her white fingers slid up and down his dark skin. Jayson watched her face as she stared at the dick in her hand as it swelled under her efforts. Angelica scooted her body closer.

"I'll get him hot, show him what I've got."

It was Jayson who gasped this time, as he was engulfed by Angelica. He was briefly paralyzed by the sensation. Her mouth was still cold from the near frozen juice. She started at his head and her pink lips brushed across his skin. Jayson's breathing was coming in short gasps.

Angelica's lips were as soft as her pussy lips and her mouth was warming as it slid further down his dick. Angelica grew more confident listening to Jayson's sounds of delight. With him in her mouth, she took notice of every twitch and sound his body made.

His dick seemed to grow in her mouth, making her ease up the shaft. She released his big dick taking a few breaths. She noticed whenever she grazed his head with her lips, she drew a sigh from Jayson. So she focused on the head of his dick each time she bobbed up the shaft.

"And baby, when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun."

Before long she managed to find a rhythm, using her tongue on his dick's head before slurping halfway down the shaft. After about five minutes Jayson responded by thrusting slightly into her mouth.

Angelica took this as a sign she was doing a good job, however it forced her to draw back off of his dick with a smacking sound. It also caused another short sigh from Jayson. She quickly stole a glance up at him. His mouth hung open, and his eyes were on her.

After taking a short breath, she tried to swallow as much as she could. With her hand at the base she made it more than halfway, before gagging and needing a break. She tried again, taking the same amount into her mouth, but this time remembering to slide her tongue over the head.

Jayson heard himself groan as his brain went numb. He leaned back on his hands. He had a great view of Angelica's pink lips sliding along his dick. Her eyes were closed, as she bobbed up and down. Jayson very slowly began to flex his hips in time with Angelica's head.

He was careful not to force too much into her throat. He was enjoying Angelica's mouth too much to block her airways and force her off his dick. Instead, he allowed matched her rhythm while he lightly fucked her face.

Slurping noises were just audible over the music playing in the background. The longer Angelica sucked his dick, the more comfortable she was feeling. After a few, minutes she started to feed more into her mouth, making Jayson gasp again involuntarily.

By the end of the song she was happily slurping more than two-thirds of Jayson's meaty dick. Jayson was no longer silent, but moaning quietly and cursing under his breath. Against his own will he was picking up speed, thrusting more into Angelica's mouth.

She was impressing herself, despite a few chokes and gagging here and there. Angelica was spurred on by the twitching and moaning, while she sucked Jayson dick in his bed. He had fallen back on his elbow and gripped Angelica's waist.

Inexperienced as she was, Angelica failed to notice Jayson's breathing as it grew more jagged. His grip on her waist had tightened while she pleasured him. She was more than halfway down his dick, when she felt it jerk and swell in her mouth.

"Mmmph!" Angelica groaned, as Jayson's warm salty cum coated the back of her throat. The first spurt surprised Angelica and as she tried to raise her mouth off his dick, Jayson's hand was suddenly on the back of her head. A second shot of cum splashed into her mouth.

Jayson forced her head further down his shaft, ejaculating once more into Angelica's throat before releasing her. After swallowing his last glob of semen, she raised off of Jayson's dick, coughing and wiping Jayson's cum off her face.

"Geez," she said, after catching her breath. "Did you have to hold me down?"

She looked at Jayson. He was still out of it. He was breathing deeply with his eyes closed. He was still leaning back on his elbows and cum was trickling out of his dick.