Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christa used air quotes to signify her suitemates' terms.

With Christa and Angelica each wearing less than modest tank tops, there was no shortage of double takes by the horny men on campus. As David strutted with the busty red-heads, Angelica was in her Eagles school-spirit top while Chirsta wore a pea-green tank top.

"This was all three of them?" Angelica said, as they walked toward O'Bannon.

"No, just the two bitches in the other dorm," Christa said. "My roommate had an early class, but she's buddy-buddy with them; already setting up study-dates. They are some uptight goody-goodies. They need a 'male student' shoved up their cunts."

Angelica snorted.

"Well my suitemates are...at least....." Angelica began.

"....Into college boys? Yeah!" Christa finished. Her fiery red hair was glowing in the sunlight. "I mean, I'm into studies too. Don't get me wrong. I was top 15 percent in high school. But I'm also a horny bitch. Those bitches might just see how bitchy I can be."

"Sooo you are or you aren't going to their study session tonight," David asked, smirking. "I'm not sure you were clear on your feelings for your suitemates."

Two guys actually stopped in their tracks at the side entrance of O'Bannon to hold the double doors open for them. David placed both his arms around the girls, as they giggled their way past the dumbfounded male students.

They all clambered into Angelica's suite. There was no sign of Jennifer. They put their school things down and sat on Angelica's bed discussing their first day on campus. Christa, a nursing major, told Angelica about her classes. Not before however, she recounted the experience of fucking David with explicit detail.

Angelica was not at all surprised to hear Christa had taken David's virginity that morning. Given what she saw that night, it was only a matter of time before that ship set sail. Angelica knew herself that if Jayson would've moved himself up and into her body, she wouldn't have stopped him.

She remembered how alive her skin felt watching David finger Christa on the floor of her suite. How would it have looked if her suite mates had come out and saw the spectacle she and her friends were making? She need not have worried, as she remembered hearing moans from their dorm room as well.

She wondered who was doing the moaning, as there were four people in that room, last she saw. Her suitemate, Lexi, was asking for the condom last night.

'Gosh there was so much sex in that suite last night,' Angelica thought.

She didn't even want to think about what was happening across the hall.

"So David. Now that Christa has turned you into a man," Angelica said, ribbing David. "How do you feel? Enlightened? Confident? Are you walking any differently?"

"Walking differently?" David asked. "What does that mean?"

"Nothing," Angelica said, smiling at her own inside joke.

"I didn't take anything up the ass or anything," David said, causing the girls to laugh openly.

"Oh so you mean Christa isn't into that?" Angelica said, after laughing for a few seconds. "Hopefully, you were both satiated."

"I think I held my own," David said, looking at Christa for confirmation.

"You did fine, babe," Christa said. "You're still green as gold, but we'll get there. Hell, I got myself there this time, didn't I?"

David looked confused, but Angelica understood. She felt like she knew enough about sex, having read alot on the subject. Christa is experienced enough to orgasm herself. In her mind, Angelica knew having orgasms was key to great sex, or so she assumed being a virgin. She wondered if she would orgasm the first time she was penetrated.

Angelica really began to contemplate what losing her virginity would mean. She remembered laying with her legs open and her pussy completely exposed to Jayson on the couch. She felt her pussy tingle when she thought about how skilled he was. He easily turned her on, making sure she was buzzed. Jayson brought her to her first real orgasm, effortlessly it appeared.

The conversation with Christa had Angelica's pussy tingling again. She was just starting to wonder about the actual size of the bulge she saw. David asked her about her classes and she snapped out of her daydream.

After a while, the three got tired of talking about classes. When Christa brought up toasting their first day of college in the books, David mentioned the alcohol that was bound to be across the hall.

Two minutes later, they were knocking at the door. Ash, who was dressed in a white blouse and skirt, answered.

"Hey guys," she said smiling. "What's up? Need more condoms?"

"Well, no," Christa said, eyeing the alcohol on top of the mini fridge. "But we were hoping to celebrate the first day of classes. If you know what I mean."

"Oh I see," Ash said, letting them into the suite. "Well I'm sure Kaci won't mind. It's mostly hers. Light or dark?"

Ash began pouring drinks as the three looked to sit. Brent was in the suite and his dorm room door was closed. Darin was sitting alone in his loveseat, rolling a blunt. They were watching Aviator on the suite's TV.

"Where is Kaci?' Angelica asked.

"Um...." Ash said, glancing at Brent.

"She's in there," Darin said, nodding at Brent's closed door.

"Oh...," Angelica said. She felt her stomach lurch. There was only one reason Kaci would be in that dorm with the door closed. She was not alone.

"What's Kaci up to in your dorm," Christa asked.

On cue, the door cracked open and a shirtless Jayson appeared in the doorway.

"Yeah! We can hear you guys. Kaci wants to know who's talking about her," Jayson said, smiling. From where Angelica and Christa were standing, they could see Kaci getting dressed in the bedroom.

"Oh, Angelica is here," Jayson said to Kaci.

"Ha!" They heard Kaci yell from inside the room. "Told ya!"

"Oh wow," Christa said, loudly. "Cheating already!?"

Christa was half-joking, but only half-joking. She knew Angelica had never specified that she wanted to be Jayson's girlfriend. But she also knew that if she didn't speak up, Angelica never would. She didn't know why, but she also thought Kaci might have ulterior motives in getting with Jayson.

"Hey Angelica," Jayson said, giving her a look of endearment as he strolled out of the room and into the suite with his shirt off. He turned to Christa and surveyed her outfit, his eyes lingering on her boobs. Christa could feel Jayson undressing her with his eyes.

"Nobody is cheating on anyone," Jayson said, still staring at the nursing major.

'Yet,' he thought.

"In fact, after Angelica, you might want next," he said, rubbing his hands together. "If your boyfriend doesn't mind."

"Yeah.....No thanks," Christa said, before David even had a chance to react.

"Awesome, Awesome," Jayson said, unfazed. "Offer's definitely out there. Let me make sure Kaci is decent. Then you're next?"

Jayson was looking at Angelica, expectantly.

Angelica hadn't noticed the night before how in shape he was. She was too wrapped in her own emotions, while on the couch. However, as he stood shirtless in the middle of the suite, it was obvious he took great care of his body.

Jayson stood at 5'11. He had broad shoulders, with toned, even brown skin. Angelica thought his chest looked immaculate. It was not lost on her that she wasn't the only female enjoying the hunk of eye candy standing in the room.

"Um... maybe later," Angelica said, sitting on the couch. Brent moved to the love seat making room for Christa and David on the couch.

Jayson opened his dorm room and saw Kaci was fully clothed again. She was wearing tight fitting clothes again. She zipped up the hoodie over her tube top, covering more of her ample breasts.

"Oh hey 'Gelly," Kaci said, spotting them on the couch when she came into the suite.

"Stop fucking calling me that," Angelica said. "I'm sick of it."

"Okay," Kaci said, when everyone turned to look at Angelica. "Sorry...."

Kaci made a face at Angelica before turning to Darin. "You haven't finished rolling?"

"Almost," Darin replied. "You were taking your sweet ass time in there."

"My sweet ass wasn't the problem," Kaci spat back at him.

While the rest of the room engrossed themselves in the performance of Leonardo Di Caprio, Darin and Kaci retreated to Darin's dorm room. Ash and Brent were squished into the love seat. Jayson plopped down between Angelica and Christa. He had not put on a shirt.

"Jayson? You aren't smoking?" Kaci asked.

"Nah, I'm fine here," he said, cracking open a Budweiser he got from the mini-fridge. The three couples; Ash and Brent, Jayson and Angelica with Christa and David sat for a while drinking and watching the movie.

Jayson's hands were all over Angelica as usual. Once she leaned into him, he put his arm around her and was rubbing up and down her legs. Her pussy was tingling and her skin was like fire wherever Jayson placed his hands.

She noticed Ash and Brent were having a quiet conversation on the love seat and thought it was most convenient that not everyone was here in the room tonight. Twice Jayson rubbed the inside of her thighs, brushing against her vagina through her shorts and panties.

Much like the night before, she couldn't concentrate. The movie on the screen was boring and before long, her thoughts were drifting through the memories of yesterday.

She remembered Jayson, waking her by rubbing her nipples. She remembered Ash having her boobs fondled by Christa, before Christa was fingered in Angelica's suite. And of course she remembered Jennifer swallowing a mouthful of cum, while she watched in silence.

Angelica took a deep breath.

"Can I use your restroom?" she asked Jayson, loudly enough for everyone to hear. The bathrooms were in each dorm.

Angelica stood slowly and made her way to the dark dorm room. She avoided catching anyone's eyes; but she did catch a glimpse of Christa's smiling face. She clearly approved.

In the restroom, Angelica felt like her heartbeat was amplified. She rubbed her face with cold water.

'Maybe I need to calm down,' she said to herself.

Angelica knew what her friend, Christa, thought was best, but maybe she was being too easy. She barely knew this Jayson and yet she allowed him to eat her pussy in her suite. Now she's let him feel her up in a room full of people. This behavior in high school wouldn't have even been comprehensible. In her friend group, she was always the last to be accosted by the boys at school.

While she was sure she'd lose her virginity in college, now that she was facing the prospect, she found her confidence waning. She decided to take some time and maybe she could control her emotions.

After a few minutes, Angelica left the bathroom. At that same moment, a shirtless Jayson was closing the dorm room door behind him. They were alone in the dark.

"I'm glad you're here," Jayson said.

Angelica's stomach dropped and her heartbeat jumped into her throat. She stood still as she felt Jayson's eyes on her. The only light source shone from the window. Angelica could feel her heartbeat in her pussy.

"I feel like..... you're ready," Jayson said, stepping toward her. It wasn't a question. At nearly six feet, he seemed to tower over Angelica's 5'5 frame.

He moved toward Angelica and placed his hands on her hips. He steered her to the bed. Angelica's brain was in a fog as she seemed to sleepwalk over to the bed. Turning around to face Jayson, she half expected him to be all over her as soon as she reached the bed.

But Jayson simply smiled, running his hands across her waist as he moved past her. He cleared room on his bed for her to lie.

"If you want, you can undress completely or....whatever you are comfortable with," Jayson said.

Angelica was briefly bewildered. She had nearly forgotten that she was actually here on the premise of needing a massage.

'Here goes,' she thought.

Angelica started to disrobe. Surprising herself with her own lack of modesty.

"Well, it's nothing we haven't seen before, right?" Angelica said, trying to sound as confident as Jayson appeared to be.

Jayson stood silent, as she raised her shirt and bra over her hair. He watched her boobs bounce back into place, as she dropped her shirt to the floor.

Angelica smiled inwardly at Jayson's hungry expression, before turning to climb into the bed.

"Ah Ah Aaah," Jayson said, walking closer to her. "Shorts and panties too."

Angelica eyes darted up toward Jayson. She could tell he was serious. She wanted to protest. She wanted to ask, 'why should she lose her pants for a back rub?'

She wanted to ask 'did Kaci get naked for you too?'

However with Jayson's eyes boring into hers, she slowly put her thumbs in her waistband. She dropped her panties with her shorts and stood in front of Jayson.

Jayson smiled then nodded for her to get into the bed.

She laid on her stomach. Below her ass cheeks, Jayson could just barely see her plump pussy lips with a sliver of labia poking between them.

Jayson undid his pants' button, moving to the bed while he did it. Angelica watched with bated breath as he lowered his boxers. He stood and she saw his long black dick. Angelica felt her face flush. It was only the third dick she'd ever seen. It looked like the biggest she'd seen; maybe eight inches, but still semi-soft.

"You ready?" Jayson asked, not waiting for a response, as he climbed on top of Angelica.

Angelica held still as Jayson swung his leg over her body, straddling her. She could feel his cock dragging across her bare ass, before settling between her cheeks. She closed her eyes. Her pussy moistened in anticipation and she felt her own flurries of excitement in her stomach.

When Jayson filled his hands with lotion from a bottle and began rubbing it into her back, Angelica felt her body relax.

* * * * * * * * *

"So you're saying he didn't try to fuck you?" Darin said, taking the blunt from Kaci.

"I mean ya know," Kaci said. "He's offering massages. He obviously just wants to fuck me."

Kaci was sitting with her legs curled on Darin's bed. She had removed her hoodie, so her cleavage was prominently displayed in her black tube top. Try as he might, Kaci could hardly fail to notice Darin's inability to keep his eyes off her boobs.

"He's always trying to get my pants off," Kaci continued. "He's probably doing the same to 'Gelly."

"Think she'll let him fuck?" Darin exhaled. He passed to Kaci.

"Hmmmm," Kaci thought, before taking a long drag on the blunt. "When's Erica getting here?"

"She's working for a bit. Why?" Darin asked.

"Oh...you know..." Kaci said, her blue eyes twinkling.

Kaci took a big mouthful of smoke from the blunt before crawling toward Darin; summoning him closer. Without thinking Darin brought his face right up to Kaci's. She shotgunned a stream of smoke into Darin's mouth and before he could move away, Kaci placed her lips to Darin's.

Darin returned the kiss, before breaking away. Kaci started to cough slightly. As he exhaled, Darin felt his dick stirring. That was when he felt Kaci's left hand on his crotch, while she passed him the blunt in her right.

As he took the blunt, Kaci began to rub his dick through his jeans.

"Phew!" he exclaimed, loudly. He jumped off the bed. "C'mon. Let's get back out there."

"What!?" Kaci said, as Darin put the blunt out. "It's not even half finished."

'Let's just...," Darin began. "We can finish when Erica gets back."

The last thing Darin wanted was for Erica to show up, while they were in the room alone. They put the blunt away and when they had gathered themselves, they rejoined the suite commons.

"Damn guys!" Ash exclaimed, when the smell of weed smoke plumed into the suite. "Did you start a fire?"

"Contact high!" Christa laughed, as Kaci sat next to her on the couch.

Even though Erica wasn't off for another fifteen minutes, Darin's stomach leapt when heard a rapping on the suite door. He felt a huge relief when he answered and saw Jennifer in the hallway.

"I figured everyone would be here," she said. "How were classes?"

Darin sighed, as he returned to his seat. The group discussed their first day with each other. Darin explained that he hadn't had any classes in his major. Ash launched into a story about her photography classes, with Brent finding the most interest in her day. Jennifer, who had to sit in a desk chair from the bedroom, looked around the crowded suite.

"Have you guys seen Angelica?" she said. She'd wanted to discuss the early education class they shared.

"She's in the room.....with Jayson," Christa said, nonchalantly.

Jennifer's eyes bulged.

"'Gelly is in there with Jayson now?" Jennifer replied.

"Yeah, he's giving her a 'massage'", Kaci said, using air quotes.

"Oh is that all he's giving her?" Jennifer asked. "We might have to start calling them peanut butter and 'Gelly."

"'Gelly and Nutelly," Kaci joined in, laughing.

"Well, I'm sure her massage is better than anything you get," Christa spouted at Jennifer. "I hear your boyfriend's actually afraid of pussy."

"What!?" Jennifer exclaimed.

"So, is he scared of all coochie, or is it just your cunt that threw him off?" Christa asked, as David, Brent and Ash went into fits of laughter.

"He's not afraid of pussy," Jennifer snapped. "He just.... doesn't like the taste."

"Oh, I didn't know you were dating a little boy," Christa laughed.

"My brother used to say 'only a pussy nigga doesn't eat pussy, nigga'," Darin said to the room at large.

Everyone was nodding. Jennifer began to wonder why she even came across the hall.

* * * * * * * * *

In the dark dorm room, Angelica was deeply relaxed. Although she had heard Jennifer's comments through the door, she was happy to hear Christa come to her defense. Jayson had told her not to worry about them before playing some music at low volume. Eight minutes into the massage, Angelica's muscles felt as soft as they ever felt

"How you doin, young lady? The feeling you're giving is driving me crazy," sang the speakers, just loud enough to drown out the talking from the suite commons.

Jayson had taken his time, rubbing lotion deep into her skin and pressing her muscles. It was clear to Angelica he'd had at least some sort of massage therapy classes. Jayson was slowly humping Angelica's booty, as he worked on her muscles.

After a while, he moved to her legs. She felt his penis slide down her leg as he positioned himself lower on her naked body.

He'd gotten her so worked up when he rubbed her inner thighs, his knuckles brushing against her pussy lips. Jayson felt her wetness on his hand, while massaging her leg. He moved his right hand under her pussy while also running his left hand up her back. Angelica slightly parted her legs and slowly raised her hips.

"It's okay. It's alright. I got something that you gon' like."

He gently stroked Angelica's clit hood, while rubbing her back muscles. Eventually, Angelica's clit had swelled enough and Jayson was eliciting small twitches from her while he continued her massage. It only took a few minutes and Jayson had worked her to a small orgasm with his hands.

She was breathing deeply, but held her breath for the second it took her climax to flow through her body. Jayson mercifully released her clit and rubbed her back for a few more seconds.

"Flip over," he said, having finished with her back.

Angelica felt her stomach flutter as she turned her body over. Jayson's expression didn't change as she turned over to reveal her boobs. She then watched as he rubbed lotion into her shoulders, then around her collar bone and above her breasts.

While Angelica was on her back, her boobs rippled almost like fluid, with Jayson now massaging around her ribs. Her pink nipples were hardened. Her pale skin seemed to glow; the only light coming from outside the window.