Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica went back to the bathroom, leaving Jayson to recover from his sexual bliss.

As she closed the bathroom door she couldn't help but feel proud of herself. Jayson had proven his skill in the sack. His braggadocious demeanor was certainly not for nothing.

But as far as she was concerned, Jayson would definitely say the same about herself.

'Especially for a virgin prude,' she thought.

After using the toilet, she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

'He really did a number on me,' she said to herself.

There were bite marks and hickeys on each side of her neck.

'Good thing I brought the makeup kit,' she thought.

She figured she'd better do something about the taste in her mouth. She found some mouthwash and quickly washed her hands. She wanted to get back to the bed before Jayson fell asleep. She always knew her first time would end with her wrapped in her lover's arms.

Angelica turned off the light, before opening the bathroom door. She figured she'd sneak in and crawl into bed next to Jayson. But Jayson wasn't in bed.

He was standing naked, in the middle of the room, waiting for Angelica. He was stroking his hard dick. Even through the darkness, Angelica saw the hungry look in his eyes.

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers Lovecraft68, Nuna13, HeatherC and DThomas. Feedback is greatly appreciated. More to come.