Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 04

Story Info
"You are a Loser."
11.3k words
4.75
12.5k
5

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All character's mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

Angelica was finding it difficult to concentrate on her English class. It wasn't a particularly engaging lesson. They were going through student introductions and as they had started in alphabetical order, she'd gone first.

Now as each student droned on about their major and their hobbies, Angelica's mind began to wander back to the events of last night.

* * * * * * * * *

Jayson was standing naked in the middle of the room, waiting for Angelica. He was stroking his hard dick. Even in the darkness, Angelica could see the hungry look in his eyes.

Her eyes dropped down to his hand. Jayson continued stroking, as he moved closer to Angelica. She was once again frozen on the spot.

'Weren't guys usually done after they came?' she thought. 'He's ready again?'

She felt her pussy pulse, with a sudden aching to be filled.

Jayson grabbed her by the hips and silently maneuvered her onto the bed. She laid in the prone position, with her head near the foot of the bed. Jayson then straddled her like he had during her massage.

Jayson wasted no time sliding into position and Angelica felt his dick poking at her pussy. She held her breath as Jayson ran his cock head up and down her slit from behind. He fumbled a bit while trying to find her hole. Angelica instinctively arched her back and allowed Jayson entry.

"Oh...mmm," Angelica sighed, as she felt her walls part and Jayson's huge dick slide into her pussy. He slowly filled her vagina until more than two-thirds of his member was inside of her. This angle felt different for Angelica, who involuntarily squeezed her pussy muscles as it was invaded.

"Hmmm....so tight," Jayson groaned, as he held his dick deep inside Angelica. After a few moments, Jayson's cock stopped twitching and he fed Angelica's pussy the rest of his dick. They both groaned together, when Jayson's groin pressed against Angelica's firm backside.

Angelica had never felt so full. It felt even better when Jayson pushed her legs closed with his thighs, squeezing her pussy even tighter around his shaft. As he pulled out, her pussy clung to his dick, her trail of juices making it easier for Jayson to slam back into her.

"Ughha!" Angelica cried out, under Jayson's forceful thrust. Jayson held himself deep inside her again. He wanted more leverage. He snaked his right arm around the front of Angelica's neck, while sliding his left hand under her body.

Angelica lifted her hips, moaning as she had unintentionally pushed more of Jayson's dick into cunt. She then felt her body melt, when Jayson's fingers found her clit.

"Oh....awwhh," Angelica squealed, when Jayson pressed against her clit. Fully satisfied with his position behind her, Jayson stroked in and out of Angelica. He was slowly, feeding her the full length of his long dick, while lightly pressing her clit.

From this position Angelica could feel every inch of his cock as he picked up speed. He grunted as he pounded her from behind. Angelica surprised him again when she started bucking her hips against Jayson.

Now the two were wantonly fucking each other in the dorm room. The bed squeaked under their collective efforts. Angelica's eyes were closed as she was repeatedly filled from behind. Jayson's weight felt good atop her. He mercilessly pounded her pussy while still fiddling her clit. The combination was sending bolts of lighting through her brain.

The sound of a key entering the lock, jarred her out of her sexual stupor.

'Oh my god,' Angelica thought, as she made to move from under Jayson. Jayson, who had other plans however, held her in place underneath him.

With his dick remaining firmly inside Angelica, Jayson reached back for the covers. He'd moved so fast that by the time Brent had entered the room, the two were already completely covered.

When Brent saw the lump of bodies moving under the blanket, he immediately knew what he was intruding on. He sighed, having struck out again with Ash, and meandered to his bed.

Under the blanket Jayson was slowly stroking into Angelica from behind, while they listened to Brent climb into bed. His dick was rock hard and it twitched inside her as he gently fucked Angelica.

"I'm not stopping," Jayson whispered, slightly picking up speed.

From the moment she heard the key, Angelica had been tense. Her body stiffened, and her legs straightened, making her pussy feel tighter around Jayson's dick. She grabbed Jayson's wrist. It took all her effort not to moan into the mattress.

For Jayson it was perfect. Stroking into Angelica while his goofy roommate was forced to listen added an extra thrill. He was making little effort to remain quiet. If anything he was speeding up, humping faster and harder against Angelica's backside.

The bed began to squeak. Brent could hear a faint slapping as Jayson drove into Angelica. The pressure was boiling inside Angelica. She began emitting soft sighs of pleasure, despite her efforts to remain silent. The idea of Brent listening to their lovemaking fueled her passions.

From this position, Angelica could feel more of Jayson. She could hear his breathing growing hoarse. By now his thrusts were more pronounced and rapid. Angelica closed her eyes in anticipation for what was coming. She held her back arched, allowing Jayson full entry as he fucked her for an audience.

He suddenly stopped thrusting with his body pressed against hers. Angelica felt Jayson twitch and he seemed to harden inside her. With a low groan of satisfaction, Jayson released his semen. She moaned to herself, as she felt his warm cum travel deep into her soaking wet pussy.

Jayson pushed himself as far into Angelica as he could while he finished cumming. He twisted and stirred hips against Angelica's booty, spurting into her, until he collapsed on her back. His heavy body went limp against Angelica.

Angelica caught her breath, as Jayson slowly pulled his dick from her pussy. He rolled off of her body and quickly began drifting toward sleep. He was worn out, having cum three times in the last hour.

Feeling completely exhausted, Angelica felt herself drifting, but remembered she needed to be up early to look for jobs with Christa. She groggily felt around in the bed, until she found her phone. She went to set an alarm, but the buttons on her Nokia were set to a bubble sound.

"BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK!" her phone volume rang through the air.

"Whoa!" Brent said, surprising both Angelica and Jayson. "I didn't know sex involved video games!"

Angelica snorted. Jayson, who was almost asleep before the outburst, turned over. He was asleep in seconds, with Angelica falling asleep shortly after.

A few minutes later; when he was sure they were both asleep, and with images of Ash and Angelica flooding his brain, Brent pulled his cock out of his boxers.

* * * * * * * * *

Darin was sitting in the passenger seat of Jayson's Pontiac. He was on a long break between two engineering classes. Jayson had some down time before a psych class. Jayson had filled Darin in on his good fortune with Angelica. He'd wanted to know all the details, but Jayson kept it vague when describing what happened.

"All you need to know is I've got the game on lock," Jayson said. "I told her 'Drop the panties.' And the panties came off."

"Just like that, huh?" Darin said, grinning.

They were listening to music, and the car was full of smoke. They were both giddy with laughter.

"And Brent came in and ruined it all?" Darin said.

"I mean, it didn't ruin my night," Jayson said. "Brent's probably gonna have to get used to it....like Dustin."

"Shit, Dustin moved out," Darin said.

"Oh for real?" Jayson said, choking a little on the inhale. "Guess he got tired of the peep show."

"Yeah. Hopefully it's a while before they find someone else," Darin said, shaking his head. "We knew Dustin's punk-ass was gonna leave."

"At least he didn't snitch," Jayson said, passing the blunt to Darin. "Maybe your next roommate will smoke weed. Be a little more chill?"

"Hey, why don't you move in?" Darin asked, getting an idea. He figured having a weed-smoking roommate like Jayson would be the ideal situation.

"So I can wake up to the sounds of Erica's ass smacking?" Jayson replied, his face frowning. "No way."

Jayson took the blunt from Darin and contemplated while puffing. He got his own idea.

"But maybe Angelica's friend, David?" Jayson said. "He..... may be interested. I bet they wouldn't mind you and Erica's.....extracurriculars."

"David?"

"Yeah, Christa's boyfriend," Jayson said, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh right...." he said, after taking a hit. "That white bitch with the huge titties."

"That's the one," Jayson said. "Red hair."

"Why do you say they wouldn't mind?"

Jayson recounted the story from two nights ago. While he wasn't forthcoming about his time with Angelica, he spared no detail in his account of David and Christa, explaining the couple's sheer lack of modesty. He told Darin how he watched Christa's tits bounce around under her shirt, while she was fingered on the common room floor.

Darin's mouth hung open, as he took the waning blunt from Jayson.

"So y'all just sat there and watched them get off?" Darin said. "In the middle of someone's random-ass dorm."

"Pretty much," Jayson said. "You shouldn't be shocked. From what Dustin and Kaci told me, you and Erica are basically starting a nudist colony."

"Oh....so Kaci's been talking about me?"

"Kaci has a big mouth," Jayson said, taking the nearly finished blunt. "She talks about everyone. I actually have class with her today."

Darin's head drooped as he shook it and closed his eyes.

"Man, you went the wrong way with that one," Darin said. He looked and saw Jayson's look of bewilderment. "You went and got with the goofy, bitchy girl; when there's hot tail like Kaci and Ash walking around. If I was you, I'd be all over them. Not 'Gelly legs.

"Kaci is fine as fuck bro, always has been," Darin continued. "Ash is sexy as hell, with them pink nipples. You should ditch the nerd across the hall, and get with those two. Weren't you the one talking about getting their titties out? You lose your nerve?"

Jayson took a long drag on the roach blunt. After exhaling he raised his pointer finger.

"First, you got the wrong idea about....Gelly. Most girls are sexiest when they are on their backs with their legs open," Jayson started. He raised another finger. "Secondly, Kaci and Ash aren't going anywhere. Now that Dustin's gone, our dorm is about to become a hotspot. And third......"

He took another long puff before passing the roach.

"I'm not about to take advice from the nigga who brought sand to the beach party," Jayson said.

Darin was silent as he finished smoking. He was so lost in thought he noticed the roach too late. It was so small it was barely smokable. He burned his fingers and fumbled trying to catch the burning paper.

"Let's go, before you set yourself ablaze," Jayson said, laughing at Darin. They got out of the car. "I'm headed to Psych. I'll tell Kaci you were thinking 'bout her."

"Fuuuuuck you, nigga," Darin shot back.

* * * * * * * * *

The week wore on and whenever Darin saw Kaci on campus she was always surrounded by students. It seemed every social club wanted her to join, every sorority wanted her to rush and of course every guy wanted to fuck.

It also seemed whenever he saw her on campus, he was with Erica.

Erica had her own array of provocative clothing, to entice the fantasies of young males on campus. Her hairstyle was constantly changing from high afros to short afro puffs, which kept men guessing and interested. Black women were scarce on the Evansville campus and it was impossible to miss the prolonged glances and aggressive leering from the white students.

"Well you know, a lot of these boys never seen a girl like me," Erica said, when Darin brought it up. "When you grow up in Whitestown, Indiana; you can't blame them for staring, can ya?"

"I mean, I guess but.....geez," Darin said, rubbing his forehead.

They were sitting on their bed in the dorm room. Erica's law school homework was spread out across Darin's bed. Christa and David had decided it would be best if David moved into their dorm. They had unloaded most of David's things and had just left to get something to eat before finishing.

"Oh come on," Erica said. "You know....I see you staring at all these snow bunnies walking around campus. You aren't very stealthy."

Darin sheepishly lowered his head. Erica crawled across the bed to her boyfriend.

"Aw..babe it's okay. I didn't come all the way to Evansville to fuck some white guy," Erica cooed, thinking about the tall white hunk that gave his introductory argument today in class.

Earlier that day, Tristan stood up in front of the class and spoke so eloquently about social justice that the entire classroom would've elected him Czar. Erica, who always sat in the front row, gazed into his bespeckled green eyes, while he explained his reasonings and evidences.

Before long she was wondering what this 6'2 sophomore was packing in his slacks.

"Um babe," Darin said. "Your papers...."

Erica had been absentmindedly stroking Darin's dick through his pants, as she daydreamed about Tristan. She hadn't noticed that she was crushing her essay outlines, as she leaned closer to Darin.

She quickly brushed her papers aside, before returning her hand to Darin's zipper. It wasn't long before she was moaning with Darin's cockhead in the back of her throat.

Darin watched his girlfriend suck his dick with an open mouth. While Erica imagined a white cock sliding between her lips, Darin couldn't stop thinking about what Jayson said.

'Was he implying that Darin would regret picking the same college as his girlfriend?'

Erica maneuvered her body so she was on all fours, keeping Darin in her mouth. She slurped at his tip, before grabbing the base. She then twisted her head back and forward, as she gobbled up and down his dick.

For a few minutes the room was silent while Erica's slurping filled the room. She was able to draw breath, when she bobbed up his shaft and easily slid him into her throat on the way down.

Darin eventually tired of leaning back on his elbows. He placed his hand atop Erica's short afro puffs and slid back, until he was leaning against the wall. Erica moved with him and never lost a rhythm. She went on sucking, once they were both settled.

She kept the same motion, twisting her head around Darin's shaft, at the same time wrapping her tongue around as much of his length as she could. Occasionaly she'd pull off and run her plump lips down the sides; and even smack her lips with his cock, before swallowing him again.

Darin wondered what Jayson would say if he could see him now, with his hand on the back of Erica's head, lightly pumping into Erica's warm wet mouth.

'Nice,' said an imaginary Jayson in Darin's head. 'Almost as good as Kaci.'

Darin remembered Jayson's grin from a few days ago, as he opened his dorm room door. He was giving Kaci a massage and he could just barely see Kaci through the cracked door. Her back was turned but she was clearly topless and pulling on her shirt as Jayson shielded her from view.

Darin imagined Kaci turning around and, just for a second, showing him her big boobs.

Erica felt Darin's dick swell, before he filled her mouth with his cum. She held her pace, swallowing while bobbing up and around his erupting shaft.

The suite room door opened. David and Christa strolled in carrying boxes and bags. While Darin scrambled to cover up his wet dick, Erica quickly sat up, wiping her chin.

"No need to worry about us," Christa said, laughing. They put down their boxes and headed out to get more things. Darin and David locked eyes as the couple left.

"As you were, Cadet," David said, giving Darin a quick salute.

Erica and Darin looked at each other as the door shut. Erica gave a small chuckle.

* * * * * * * * *

With classes picking up for the students around campus, privacy was harder to come by. With a full dorm room, schedules became unpredictable.

For Jayson and Angelica, it was difficult as it didn't matter whose dorm they shared. Brent was a bit of a loner and didn't go out much.

Whenever they were in Jayson's dorm they were sure to be in the near vicinity of Brent. In Angelica's dorm there was Jennifer to worry about.

Jennifer was becoming increasingly frustrated with Jayson's presence. She didn't necessarily dislike him. He was pleasant enough, if always a bit arrogant. It was just whenever she saw Jayson and Angelica together, it was obvious that they'd either just finished or were getting ready to have sex.

At one point during the week, Jennifer came into the room to be greeted by a shirtless Jayson, clearly naked under the blankets. The dorm room smelled of sex and the bathroom door was closed.

"Hey Jennifer. How was classes?" Jayson said.

"Fine" Jennifer said, as the toilet flushed in the bathroom.

"How many classes do you and Angelica have together?" he asked her, as his girlfriend came out of the bathroom in her bra and panties.

"Just the two," Jennifer said, turning to Angelica. "Which reminds me; We should probably do that joint assignment together. I mean. It's better than trying to find some strange student right?"

"I suppose that's fine," Angelica said, sitting on the bed next to her boyfriend. She grabbed her laptop from the desk and pulled it open.

"AHHHGGGHH! YES! GIMME THAT BIG BLACK COCK!"

The laptop's volume was turned all the way up. Angelica hastily muted the volume, before closing the Interracial site.

"Whoops!" she said, grinning.

Jayson looked at Jennifer, her brown eyes widened as she turned toward her own desk.

"You guys' wanna put some clothes on?" Jennifer said, looking over her shoulder.

Angelica made a face at Jennifer over her laptop.

"Um...," Angelica said to her, holding up her index and middle fingers. "I saw you butt naked; legs wide-open with your boyfriend the other day,"

"Wow...okay, could you not talk about that in front of Jayson," Jennifer said.

"Oh, he already knows," Angelica shrugged. "We talk about everything."

"Ugh," Jennifer groaned. She hated the idea of being the butt of their jokes. Her annoyance added to the increasing sexual frustration she was feeling. While losing her virginity had certainly scratched an itch, it was beginning to feel like it had opened the floodgates.

She hoped her boyfriend could make it to Evansville this weekend. Jennifer had hinted she'd make it worth his while. She was starting to wish she'd done more than hint. The added frustration of seeing the public (and not so public) displays of affection was also taking its toll.

It wasn't just Jayson and Angelica, though even now Jennifer felt her nipples hardening just thinking about Jayson in Angelica's bed. She couldn't miss the two hunks that frequented her suitemates' dorm.

Then there were Angelica's new friends. It seemed that whenever David wasn't inside his girlfriend Christa, they were inside Angelica's suite. Erica and Darin were as horny as ever, and it seemed even Brent was making headway with Ash.

There were also the people around campus. Everywhere she went; it was hot weather and hot guys. Earlier she'd scurried past two people in a deep embrace outside one of her early classes, only to bump right into the sexiest asian guy she's ever seen.

Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers