Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayson gave one final thrust into Ash, before pulling free of her pussy. Her legs fell to the floor. A glob of cum seeped out before Jayson covered her swollen cunt with her shorts. He tucked his semi-soft dick away as he stood.

Ash groggily looked up at Jayson. He loomed over her in the dark room. She tried to stand, but her legs were shaky. She could see her own knees wobbling. Ash looked up at Jayson. Through the darkness, Jayson saw an almost pleading look in her brown eyes.

'Take her to the couch,' said a voice in Jayson's head. He took Ash's hand and helped her stand. She wobbled over to the couch, still in a drunken haze. But now there was the added exhaustion of just having had the daylights fucked out of her.

She placed her hands on the couch and lowered herself onto the cushions. In her stupor, she barely registered when Jayson placed a thick blanket atop her body. She felt herself start to drift.

Jayson stood over Ash in the dark dorm room. Even in the dark he could see her eyes drooping. He could hear soft moans coming from her, as she drifted slowly. He could still smell her body fragrance in his nostrils. He could also smell her pussy on his fingers.

Ash turned her head toward the back of the couch, as she lay under the blanket. Jayson felt his dick stir, looking at her lips, as they slightly parted.

'No one would know,' said the voice in his head. 'If anyone comes in just pretend to be asleep.'

Jayson looked around the empty suite, before making up his mind. Figuring he'd never get another chance, Jayson walked to the end of the couch, near Ash's head, and slowly climbed over the couch's armrest.

Moving carefully, so as not to startle Ash, he moved his legs under the blanket. He settled down on the inside of the couch, bringing his crotch toward Ash's face.

If she opened her eyes, Ash would be staring directly at the bulge under Jayson's shorts. Her eyes stayed closed however, as Jayson pulled his erect penis out of his shorts again.

He put his hand on the back of Ash's head. He ran his fingers through her silky short curly hair, before bringing her face toward his dick. Ash's eyes were still closed when she felt a large cock force its way into her mouth.

"Uglgh!" Ash groaned as her mouth was filled.

Jayson had rubbed it around her lips before jamming as much as he could into Ash's throat. She sputtered and frowned, but her eyelids were too heavy to lift.

'What the hell is going on?' she thought, as the dick started to saw in and out of her face. More than half of Jayson's length was sliding into her mouth. She could barely concentrate on anything else except catching a breath, whenever Jayson pulled his cock out of her throat.

"Uglmph!....mph!....Uglmph!.....mph!....Uglmph!...."

Jayson was in heaven. His eyes were on Ash's cute face, as he fucked her mouth. With her brain still in a drunken stupor, Ash's lips dragged across his shaft. He held her head steady, lightly pawing at her hair, as he humped into her face.

Eventually, even though her awareness was lowered by the alcohol and exhaustion, Ash was able to steadily breathe even as Jayson's thrusts became more forceful. For a few more minutes, Jayson fucked Ash's face in the empty suite, while his girlfriend slept peacefully across the hall.

Jayson felt his climax approaching. He was twisting his hips with each thrust, stirring his dick around Ash's wet mouth. With a few more thrusts past Ash's lips, Jayson finally released his sperm onto Ash's tonsils.

Jayson growled, as his pubic hair brushed against Ash's nose. He flexed his hips in Ash's throat, shooting glob after glob into Ash's mouth. She had little choice but to swallow it all, as Jayson held her head with his left hand.

With a shudder, Jayson was finally finished. He laid still for a moment. Ash's breathing was returning to normal. Jayson grimaced, as he slid the softening member around in her mouth.

His cock was no longer in Ash's throat. It was leaking cum slightly, as Jayson was still very slowly feeding into her face with his increasingly flaccid dick. Finally, his dick was too sensitive and he pulled out of Ash's mouth.

Tucking his dick away, he carefully clambered over the armrest, trying not to disturb Ash as she rapidly approached sleep. When he was completely off the couch, he looked down at his conquest.

If time were no factor, he was sure he could've fucked her once more. But that would be pressing his luck. So he went to his dorm room, trying to remember what he came there for in the first place, before grabbing his charger. As he left, he looked over at a snoring Brent.

'Told ya,' he thought, as he left.

He crossed the hall, using Angelica's key to let himself into her dorm. He climbed into bed with Angelica, but not before getting a good look at Jennifer's nipples through her nightie.

Jayson shook his head, as he turned away from the sleeping Jennifer. He climbed into bed, squeezed his girlfriend's ass and she turned to put her head on his chest. Her brain did not register Ash's fragrance on Jayson's body.

* * * * * * * * *

A few hours later, Ash awoke with a headache and a nasty taste in her mouth. Seeing the dorm room door ajar, she quietly crept past a sleeping Brent and into the bathroom. She didn't know whose toothbrush was whose and frankly, she didn't care. After brushing her teeth and grabbing her items that were strewn through the suite, she made the walk back across the campus parking lot to her dorm, at Ruston.

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for more antics from across the hall.