Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers

She knocked his phone out of his hands, and then she sputtered hard when the guy suggested she put her number in his phone, to make up for it.

Earlier today she saw the unmistakable signs of some car-sex while walking to her early class. And that very same day she was almost certain she watched one of her classmates finger herself in her lecture hall. She felt like if she didn't see some action soon she'd go crazy.

"Are you hungry?" Angelica asked Jayson.

"Mmmm, I could eat," Jayson replied.

"Well, we know you can eat," Angelica said. "And you eat it so well."

As Angelica chuckled at her own joke, Jayson slid out of the bed and fumbled around the room looking for his clothes. Though he made no attempt at covering himself as he pulled on his boxers, Jennifer kept her eyes firmly on her own Facebook feed.

Angelica and Jayson dressed and Jennifer heard them giggling together, before they left the dorm. Jennifer exhaled when she heard the suite door close. She crept to the dorm room door and quietly shut it, before returning to her bed.

She scrolled through her phone and quickly found herself staring at Jayson's facebook page. He'd already changed his profile picture to a photo with himself and Angelica cuddled on the suite couch.

She scoffed to herself, as she flipped through Jayson's profile pictures. Jennifer stopped when she saw a photo of Jayson at the beach. She took note of his masculine body and as she flipped she felt her own heart jump when she ran across of picture of Jayson shoulder to shoulder with three other black men on the beach.

They were all shirtless, smiling and extremely attractive. Reading the post she saw they were his cousins. Two were lighter skinned and taller than Jayson. One was shorter and, as she stared at him, she was reminded of Darin.

Jennifer's hand slid into her cotton shorts while she imagined Jayson and Darin on the beach with her. As she visualized their hands rubbing up and down her tits, their dark skin pressed against hers, she prayed Jayson and Angelica wouldn't return soon.

* * * * * * * * *

"So have you guys heard of any parties near campus?" Erica asked.

"None you would like," David said. "USI put on their campus dance hall. But...there's no alcohol obviously. So I couldn't care less."

It was late afternoon Friday and most students were done for the day. Jayson was talking with Angelica, Christa and David who were hanging out in Jayson's suite. Erica and Darin were in their loveseat and they were all waiting for Brent to come back with alcohol.

"So basically we either need to drink beforehand," Jayson said.

"Or drink here," Erica said, mostly to her boyfriend. "We've got games."

"You've got games," Darin said.

"What do you mean, games?" Jayson said.

"Board games," Erica said, her eyes glowing. "For when you're bored; games.

"Oh tight," Jayson replied. "Which ones?"

"All of em bro," Darin said, pointing his thumb at Erica. "Board game queen over here."

"Really?" Jayson said.

"Really," Erica replied.

"So like...Monopoly and Sorry and....Life," Jayson said, while Erica nodded enthusiastically, her braids bouncing around her face. "Shit like that?"

"I never liked Life," David said. "I don't want to pay any bills until I have to."

Angelica and Jayson exchanged looks.

"Can you turn Life into a drinking game?" Angelica asked.

Jayson thought for a bit before he turned to Erica and asked where the games were.

"We may need to check out this collection," he said, rubbing his goatee. "Maybe we can decide on a game once Brent and Ash get back."

"Oh is Ash coming?" Christa asked. "I haven't seen hot tits since the first weekend?"

"Yeah, turns out she's got a fake ID," Jayson said. "At least according to Brent. So we won't have to wait on Kaci anymore."

"That's a relief," Christa said. She liked Ash, but something about Kaci bugged her. "Where is the blonde bimbo?"

"She said she had a date," Jayson said. "So she's probably soul-sucking some poor chap right now. And not in the way he'd like."

"Did you guys have a nice chat in Psych?" Christa asked Jayson "200 person lecture hall and you were quick to find Kaci's boobs, huh?"

She was talking to Jayson, but she was looking at Angelica.

"In my defense," Jayson said, talking to Angelica, but looking at Christa. "They aren't all that hard to find. Pretty big, see. And she's a Psych major. I don't know anything about that. So, I'm definitely going to cheat." Jayson said.

When Angelica's head snapped around to him, he realized his wording.

"I mean cheat off of her!" he said, holding up his hands. "Not with her!"

"Mmmm," Angelica hummed.

"Anyways," Erica said loudly. "Who wants to get their ass kicked? Let's go to my dorm and get a game."

"Alright let's do it," Jayson said standing up.

"Actually you guys go ahead," Angelica said. "I'll wait here."

Jayson, Darin and Erica left the room.

"What were you getting at, with Kaci?" Angelica asked Christa.

"Just what I meant," Christa said. "Your man's got wandering eyes. Not to mention wandering hands. And Kaci is...."

"I know....I know," Angelica said. "Really pretty and--"

"Not just that but," Christa began. "Well, my mom would call her a home wrecker. My grandma would call her a tramp."

"Oh, I get it," Angelica said. "You're saying you think she's interested in Jayson?"

"I think she's interested in anything she can't have. Put it to you this way," Christa said, gesturing toward her boyfriend. "I'm not letting this virgin anywhere near her ass.....or her tits."

Angelica pondered that thought as the door key unlocked the suite. Brent and Ash came in with bottles of alcohol. Ash was in an orange t-shirt and light blue cotton shorts. Her jet black hair was curly and pinned back to keep it out of her face.

"Where is everybody?" Brent said, putting the drinks on the table.

"They went to get a board game," Christa said. "You down to play?"

Brent blinked several times at her. He glanced from Angelica to David, then back at Christa.

"Who are you again?" he said.

* * * * * * * * *

Erica opened her closet door and stood back beaming at Jayson.

Today, Erica wore her hair in short black braids that sat atop her head and drapped around her cheeks. Jayson thought it looked like she was wearing a tiara.

"I mean this is kinda cool," Jayson said, staring at Erica's collection of board games. "Why do you have all these games though?"

"She may seem quiet," Darin chimed in. "But if you get her going, she's crazy competitive."

"I'm not that competitive," Erica said. "I just like being prepared and I like to win.....and I fucking hate losing."

Darin and Jayson exchanged looks.

"Sounds like you'll make a great lawyer," Jayson said. "Let's do...Monopoly. Dibs on being the banker."

"Aw shit dude," Darin said. "We'll be playing all night."

"Maybe," Jayson said. "Unless I bankrupt you all immediately."

"Oh please," Erica said, her dark eyes flashing at Jayson. "You won't even pass 'Go'."

"Okay there we go," Jayson said, his own eyes boring into Erica's. "Tell you what. Bring Ker-Plunk too. I've always got an idea for a drinking game."

"Oh is that right?" Erica said, not dropping Jayson's gaze. "You wanna lose more than once tonight?"

"I'll take your money; your marbles. I'll take anything you can give me," Jayson said, his head cocking to the sides as he spoke.

Erica cackled with her head rolling back, before she looked back at Jayson.

"You're full of shit sometimes, Jayson," Erica said. "But, I won't be giving you anything you'd like."

The two stared at each other for a few seconds in silence. Jayson with an arrogant grin and Erica with a glaring smirk. Darin was feeling like a third wheel. He cleared his throat loudly.

"Erhem! So Monopoly it is then?" Darin said, interrupting their moment.

"Let's do it," Jayson said.

They returned to the dorm to find Jennifer had joined the room. Her boyfriend had canceled their weekend plans, and now in her words she felt abandoned.

"Ohooo! Well come play adult Monopoly," Jayson said.

"Adult monopoly?" she said. "What's that?"

"It's like regular Monopoly, but we drink when we pass go or pay taxes," Jayson explained. "If you go to jail, pick truth or dare. Then you have to drink every round you're in jail."

"Sounds like we should call it drunk Monopoly," Jennifer said, watching Jayson set up the board.

"Yea, well pick a piece," Jayson said. "I'm banker."

"Why do you get to be banker?" Angelica asked, as Jennifer picked the tophat.

"Cuz I called it," Jayson said, picking the ship and passing out money.

Erica and Darin pulled their love seat toward the table, while Jayson and Angelica did the same. Christa and David sat on the floor with their backs toward the door. David decided not to play, saying he'd rather watch and drink. Ash, Brent and Jennifer shared the couch.

The game started with Jayson's ship and Erica's wheel barrel racing ahead of everyone. Five minutes in; Jayson had nabbed Boardwalk and Pennsylvania. Erica staked claims in Park Place and the remaining green territories. Each had a handful of red and yellow spots.

Christa found herself going straight to jail early and Darin rolled three doubles. As Darin and Christa got drunk in jail, Angelica and Brent cleaned up in the cheap territories.

"You pick who does your dare," Jayson said, when it was Christa's turn.

"I'll play it safe," Christa said, looking at Angelica. "Dare."

"I dare you to let David motorboat you, right here in front of everyone," Angelica said, without hesitation.

"Holy shit!" Jayson said, smiling. "Who is this girl?"

"Ugh. 'Gelly. I thought you were on my side," Christa said.

"Hey a dare's a dare," Angelica said, laughing.

Christa groaned before raising her blouse and showing off her big breasts. Jayson and Darin took note of her large areolas and nipples as they swung back and forth.

"Well c'mon," Christa said, with her shirt raised to her neck. "Don't be shy now."

David scooted toward her and lowered his head between her breasts. He gently rubbed his face between her big mounds. Her boobs rippled as David's head bounced around her cleavage.

"What the hell was that?" Erica said, closing her legs which were draped over Darin's lap. "I thought you weren't a virgin, anymore."

She put her drink down next to her monopoly money and walked over to Christa, whose tits were still out. She got down to her knees in front of Christa's exposed breasts and grabbed two large handfuls.

"This is how you motorboat a bitch," Erica said to David. She buried her face in Christa's flesh, bringing a look of surprise and excitement to Christa's face. Erica shook her head fervently between huge cleavage. Christa's tits jiggled violently, as she was motorboated. Erica's braid swung around until she pulled her face out of Christa's boobs.

"That's how you do it," Erica said, pinching Christa's nipple. "Close your mouth, Jayson."

Jayson's jaw had been hanging open, as he watched the action unfold. Christa was still breathlessly recovering, when Erica upped the ante.

"I bet Ash knows what it's supposed to look like," Erica said, sitting back down. "Show em."

Never one to turn down a dare, Ash slid off the couch and crawled over Christa. Her short black curly hair draped over her eyes as she crawled. She reminded Jayson of the well-girl from 'The Ring', though obviously much more attractive.

Ash clambered over David's knees before bringing herself level to Christa. She cupped her boobs and lifted them to her face. Ash suddenly dropped her head and jiggled Christa's boobs in her face. She made a sound like a raspberry, while her face was buried in Christa's tits.

"Better than David," Erica cackled, as Christa tucked away her breasts.

Before long, the board was littered with houses and hotels. Ash's puppy had the worst luck, landing on every owned property it could find.

"Ugh! I can't afford Indiana with a hotel," Ash said, whining. She was down to $50 and only the electric company to show for it.

"And you got doubles," Jayson said. "That's a thousand bucks. I think you are done, chick."

"Aw. So what now? I sit and watch like some loser?" Ash said.

"I mean you are a loser," Brent said. "You lost."

Ash cut her eyes at Brent, before looking back at Jayson.

"Tell ya what," Jayson said, scoping out the board. "Keep your money. Give me the electric company."

"Oh my gosh. Thanks," she said, handing over the property.

"Not so fast. That's not all I want," Jayson said. "How about you raise that tank top and show off those tits again?"

Brent's head snapped up from his drink.

"What!?" she balked. "You've already seen them."

Noticing that her reasoning wasn't all that solid, Jayson pressed his luck.

"Yeah.... Fair point. Okay then, you've gotta play the rest of the game topless," he said, enthusiastically. Angelica opened her mouth like she was going to say something, but decided against it.

"I'll even give you $500," Jayson continued. "So you can keep playing. Monopoly dollars that is."

Ash considered for a moment, as she felt her own nipples getting stiff. Brent prayed to himself and secretly thanked Jayson for his brashness.

Brent's eyes bulged when Ash smiled at him, then tucked her fingers under her orange t-shirt and lifted her shirt and bra over her curly black hair.

"That'll do just fine," Jayson said, drinking in Ash's image as he handed over the bill.

Christa was flat broke and pissed drunk. She was rubbing David's dick through his shorts as the two sat on the floor.

From Jayson's seat on the couch, he had a clear view of Christa's hand working David through his shorts. Staring down Christa's cleavage. He was dying to see her huge tits again. The opportunity arrived when his girlfriend drew a card that sent her to jail again.

"Truth," Angelica said, looking at her boyfriend.

"Aw," Christa groaned. "Don't be a pussy."

"What? I chose truth," Angelica said, after electing to take a whiskey shot over beer.

"You were a virgin before you got to college," Erica said. "How many secrets could you have?"

"Right," Christa chimed in. "Anything we wanna know, we'll just ask Jayson."

Angelica glowered at her friend, before choosing dare.

"I dare you......to motorboat Christa," Jayson said.

"Of course you do," Angelica said. "Fine, but I'm paying to get out of jail. I'm drunk enough as it is."

She rose from the seat and walked around the table to Christa. Taking off her glasses she got to her knees. Once Christa's shirt was up around her neck, Angelica placed her face into Christa's cleavage.

She rocked her head back and forth in Christa's boobs. Christa, who was still laughing at her friend's predicament, lifted her own boobs to help jiggle them around Angelica's freckled cheeks.

When Angelica reclaimed her spot in her loveseat, Christa turned to look at Jennifer.

"You're next," she said. "You're the only girl who hasn't."

"Oh no I'm fine," Jennifer said, after sipping her drink.

"Oh come on," Jayson said. "Make your boyfriend regret not coming and seeing this."

"Yeah," Jennifer said. "He probably would like to see that. But I'll just stay right here."

"Okay well," Christa said, taking off her shirt and bra completely. "Just to tempt you, I'll stay like this."

"'Tempt me?'" Jennifer said, laughing. "I don't like girls."

"Aw...so neither you nor your man eats pussy," Erica said.

"Damn, so he took your virginity, but didn't eat your pussy?" Jayson asked. "Sad story."

"Okay then," Jennifer said, looking at Jayson. "Truth or Dare?"

"It's not even my turn," Jayson said, looking at the board.

"I don't care," Jennifer said. "Truth or Dare?"

"How about we wait until I need to go to jail," Jayson said, shrugging. "But if I do, I'm sure I can fulfill anyone's dare."

When Ash snapped up the last railroad, it was time to start trading properties. Jayson and Erica haggled over the most expensive territories. Erica wanted the entire right side of the board and Jayson wanted her green properties.

In the end, Jayson's cockhead won the agreement and, with a nod from Darin, he dared Erica to flash the room in exchange for the spaces she wanted.

Erica didn't hesitate. She stood up off her loveseat and lifted her black t-shirt and bra in one motion. Her big boobs fell out and swung back and forward. Jayson couldn't believe it. After imagining Erica topless since his first day here, he was finally staring at her dark nipples and small areolas.

He leered at her flat stomach, her outie belly button and her tattoo that read "Honesty" above her waist. Jayson couldn't help but wonder what she'd look like in panties, or better yet without them.

After seeing her tattoos, Christa wanted to know everything about them. After a while it became easier for Erica to lose her t-shirt. She was wearing a t-shirt bra underneath.

After a few more rounds the girls tired of the guys' dares. So when Darin rolled three doubles, he had Jennifer select his dare.

"I dare you to....stand and swing your cock around," said Jennifer, who was feeling increasingly inebriated. ".....like a lasso!"

"Whaaaat!?" Darin and Erica said in unison.

"Don't nobody want to see that shit!" Darin proclaimed loudly.

"Um....I'd beg to differ," Christa said, raising her hand. "A dare's a dare. Whip it out, big boy."

"Oh my gawd," Erica said, laughing. "Watch out for that one."

"Okay," Darin said, standing and undoing his belt. "But I'mma grower not a show-er."

"Aren't we all," Jayson said.

All the girls' eyes were on Darin as he dropped his boxers, slowly. His bush came into view before his shaft. Then he was holding his dick, with his pants around his knees. From where she and David were seated on the floor. Christa was only a few feet from his hardening cock.

"Okay, Darin," Erica said, from the love seat. "She said pull it out. Not jack it off."

Everyone laughed as Darin tucked his dick away.

"Get what you wanted, Christa?" Erica asked, grinning.

"Just storing away that mental image," Christa said.

Just then there was a loud rapping on the door. David leaned back to open it; and in walked Kaci.

She was certainly dressed for a date. She wore a black shirt, with the front cutout so her belly button and cleavage were visible. Her faded blue jeans hugged her waist.

Her bright blue eyes bulged and her jaw dropped when she saw the state of dress. Her eyes snapped from Ash and Christa, whose tits were still on display, to Erica in her bra.

"What is going on in here!?" Kaci shouted.

"Hey Kaci," Jayson said, shaking the dice before asking Angelica to blow on them. "How was the date?"

"Ugh!" Kaci rolled her eyes, before stepping around David and Christa to get to the couch. "Don't get me started."

She sat on the couch next to a topless Ash.

"So what is this? Strip Monopoly?" she asked, as Jayson rolled doubles. "You gotta pay in bras?"

"We're not going over the rules, again," said Christa, shaking her glass at Kaci. Her boobs also were bouncing, as she addressed Kaci. "You'll catch up. Roll Jayson."

He rolled doubles again and ended up on Boardwalk which now belonged to Erica. After paying her, he took a shot and rolled again.

"Snake eyes," Erica sang.

"Go to jail," Angelica sneered at her boyfriend, as he leaned out of the loveseat to place his ship in jail.

"You already know I'm paying to get out of jail," Jayson said.

"Not before you do a dare," Angelica sneered.

"Oh is that how it goes?" Kaci said, laughing. She was looking at everyone's monopoly money. "I'm starting to understand why everyone's boobs are out."

"That's right," Jayson said, clapping his hands together. "Me and Erica been cleaning up."

Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers