Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been cleaning up," Erica said. "You're just barely hanging on."

"Not what my bank say," Jayson said. "So Kaci since you just got here. Truth or dare?"

"I thought you were doing the truth and dare," Kaci said. "Truth or Dare"

"That's what I meant," Jayson said. "Dare."

"Hmmm..."

Kaci looked around the room mischievously, her eyes landed on Christa's big boobs.

"I dare you to grab Christa's boobs." she said.

The tension in the room was heightened immediately. David's eyes widened as he looked at his topless girlfriend. Christa looked taken aback by the dare. Angelica's head snapped to Jayson, and Jayson simply narrowed his eyes at Kaci.

He needed to play this just right.

"Grab her boobs?" Jayson said. "And get slapped?"

"She won't mind," Kaci said, turning to Christa. "Your tits are already out anyway, What's the difference?"

Christa's head was swimming, as she tried to follow Kaci's flawed logic. She could feel her nipples hardening. Jayson however interjected.

"I meant slapped by this one," Jayson said, gesturing his thumb at Angelica with whom he was still sharing the loveseat.

"Hey, a dare's a dare," Erica laughed from opposite the table.

"Hell yeah," Darin said. "Ain't that whatcha said, when I had to whip my dick around."

"What!?" Kaci said, her fiery eyes widening. "You pulled your dick out? Here?"

"Yeah, then we all sucked it," Ash said.

"What!" Kaci hollered.

"I'm just kiddin," Ash said. "But it's crazy, isn't it. Everyone here's seen Darin's dick except you."

Darin and Kaci exchanged the slightest of glances, while Jayson leaned to get off the couch.

"So we talking a few seconds or a motorboat?"

"You're not about to motorboat me, in front of my boyfriend," Christa said, her pussy getting wetter at the thought. "I never even said, I'd let you do it."

"Yeah, doesn't really seem fair does it," Angelica said, trying to come to her friend's defense. "Me and David are just supposed to watch?"

"I mean, David didn't want to play. That's on him. Tell you what," Jayson said, getting an idea. "I'll do the dare. Because a dare's a dare. But why don't you let David take off your shirt. That way you and Christa are even."

Christa and Angelica looked at each other. Christa couldn't read Angelica's face, but Angelica saw the excitement in hers.

"Fine," Angelica said. "If Christa's okay with it."

Christa looked at David and then looked at Jayson. She could see a look of hunger in his eyes, as he stared back at her.

"Okay," she said, her own stomach fluttering as spoke.

"Switch me seats," Jayson said to David, jumping up and gesturing toward Angelica. "Help her out her shirt."

While the rest of the room watched in awe, Jayson sat on the floor. David sat in the seat and eyes Angelica's tits through her tank top. Without waiting for Jayson, David grabbed the hem and swiftly lifted her shirt.

As Angelica reached around her back to unsnap her bra, Jayson's eyes were on Christa's big boobs. He never saw the look in David's eyes, when Angelica's boobs fell out of her tits.

Without waiting, David lifted his hands to Angelica and caressed her tits. Angelica didn't stop him, though she did stiffen slightly when she felt his skin on hers. David was only the second person to touch her breasts. The feeling was giving her goosebumps.

"Okay, she's getting into it," Kaci said.

David looked around smiling, but Kaci wasn't looking at David and Angelica.

He turned and saw Christa leaned back on her palms, with her eyes closed. Jayson was up on his knees, massaging her breasts in a circular motion. Christa's labored breathing could be heard over the laughter and whoops. She was wearing an expression that David had never seen on her face before.

"Uh...alright. Um...we're good?" David said, as he watched Jayson pinch his girlfriend's left nipple before, releasing her.

Christa's eyes snapped open and she sighed deeply.

"You're fucking sexy," Jayson said, standing with his eyes still on Christa. As Jayson reclaimed his spot in the love seat, he wrapped his arm around Angelica and squeezed her boobs.

"Okay now you, Darin," Kaci said, turning to Darin. "Christa's still down for it!"

"Aaaactually," Erica cut in. "I think it's about time to be wrapping this up. I've got work-study tomorrow."

She stood up and tucked her money under the board.

"We can finish this, but I think we all know who the Monopoly queen is," Erica said, standing with her hands out.

"More like Monopoly King," Jayson said, pointing his thumbs at himself.

"Queen's more powerful than the King," Erica said.

"Bitch please. This ain't chess."

They all laughed.

"I need to get to bed too," Angelica said, standing up and finding her shirt.

"Oh yeah," Jayson said, watching her nipples bounce around while she pulled her tank top back over her head. "You got that interview. Good luck babe. I know you'll get it."

"Thanks," Angelica said, as she walked over to David and Christa. Christa was tucking her tits back into her shirt. "You coming across?"

"I'mma hang out for a bit," Jayson said, cracking a beer.

She left her room key and left the suite with Christa, David and Jennifer. Erica headed into the suite and turned to look expectantly at Darin.

"What? So because you work, I gotta come to bed early?" Darin asked her, grinning.

"You do if you want any pussy this weekend," Erica responded, as she turned and entered the dorm.

Darin's grin faded from his face. As Jayson and Kaci sneered at Darin, he got up and meandered into the dorm room.

"So how did the date go?" Ash asked Kaci. Brent was currently refilling her drink, taking extra care to nudge against her still exposed breasts.

"Ugh!" Kaci growled, pouring herself a shot. She looked up and saw Ash's boobs. "You gonna cover up? The game's over."

"Whatever," Ash said. She stood shakily and looked for her shirt. Brent had it and did his best to help her into it.

"I've got it thanks!" Ash said to him. "So Kaci. Tell me how it went with this Blake guy. He was hot!"

"Yeah, he was hot," Kaci said. "He was fucking gorgeous. So what? I'm 'sposed to toss my panties just 'cause you take me to fucking Pizza Hut?"

"Oh no!?" Jayson said. "The red roof?"

"We order. We eat. It's fine," she began. "Then on the bus ride back; yes we took the bus cause...."

She mimicked a deep goofy voice.

"'I left my car in Toledo. Having a car on campus isn't financially feasible.'"

"He said that?" Ash said. "Sounds like a broke bitch!"

"Yeah. Then the bus ride back to campus, he's like...'Ready to come to my dorm?' Like it's some forgone conclusion. What is it with you men?"

"Men?" Jayson said. "What did we do?"

"Why do guys feel so entitled to sex? It's gunna take a lot more than cheesy bread to impress me," Kaci said.

Jayson scoffed.

"I don't know what you mean," Jayson said.

"Oh puh-lease," Ash said, sputtering as she swayed on the couch. "You walked in here, with your big dick out and swinging. Talking about you know who the virgins are. You're just like the rest."

"How'd you know his dick is big?" Brent asked her.

"It's an expression, goofy," Ash said. She turned to him, spilling a bit of her drink as she spoke. "You come in with a big dick fantasy, but you're swinging twigs in reality!"

She put her drink down and suddenly reached over to Brent's crotch. She thumped at the evident tent in his pants, making Brent flinch.

"Helloooo? Anyone home?" She thumped it two more times. "Didn't think so."

"Okay, Ashes," Kaci said to her friend. "I think you've had enough. You need me to walk you to Ruston?"

Ash blinked at Kaci, then looked to the open dorm room.

"I've really gotta pee," she said. She looked up and stumbled her way to the dorm bathroom.

Kaci glared at Jayson, who shook his head. They carried on their conversation. Kaci told them about how this Blake character got totally pissed, when she suggested they spend a little more time together before meeting at his dorm. Brent and Jayson struggled to keep their eyes on Kaci's pretty face. They were constantly distracted by her cleavage.

As Kaci ranted, she went into talking about how the most confident men are the most disappointing. Hearing Kaci talk about the difference between small dicks and big dicks, had a tent growing in Jayson's pants to compete with Brent's.

After fifteen minutes, Jayson could take no more. He made his goodbyes in hopes he could catch Angelica, before she fell asleep. Kaci went to find Ash and found her asleep in Jayson's bed.

"Hey, Ash is in your bed, again," Kaci called to Jayson, as he headed out the door.

"Of course she is," Jayson yelled over his shoulder. "I don't care. She's usually gone by morning."

Kaci shrugged and sat back down. After chatting with Brent, she grew bored and Brent began dosing, with the alcohol taking effect. When Brent started to nod on the couch, Kaci watched him fall asleep before making her exit.

She'd been disappointed with her Friday, and it wasn't just because of her dismal date with Blake.

* * * * * * * * *

Ash was barely conscious when she felt a hand roughly groping under her t-shirt. She was laying on her stomach and someone was trying to turn her over. She felt the bed shift, as whoever it was climbed onto Jayson's bed. She felt the weight of a man press his body against hers.

"Uhhmmmgh," Ash's soft moan echoed in the dark quiet dorm room.

The hand snaking under her shirt reached her already loosened bra. As her tit was groped, she was roughly turned over. Ash opened her eyes.

Through the dark she could just barely make out the determined expression on Brent's face.

"Ohhh....wait.....wait," Ash whispered, as she fought her own arousal. She grabbed Brent's hand through her shirt, as he gripped her breast. His palms tickled her hardening nipples.

He lifted her t-shirt with his left hand, while continuing to maul at her tits. He jerked her shirt up to her neck. Then he yanked her bra down around her navel. Once her pink nipples were exposed, he wasted no time putting them into his mouth.

"Ohhh!...no....Ah!" she gasped, as Brent sank his teeth into her flesh. Ash tried to squirm away, even as she felt his left hand running down her hips. He sucked at each of her nipples and squeezed her boobs with his right hand. Her instincts kept her legs tightly closed, yet when Brent started kissing up her neck, she felt her own body betray her.

"Ughhhggr!" she grunted, as her legs parted and Brent took advantage rubbing her pussy through her thin cotton shorts.

'Why did she have to go without panties today?' she thought, as the cotton fabric stimulated her already sensitive pussy. Brent was still kissing and nibbling at her neck, before bringing his face to hers.

He mashed his lips against hers and, after a brief resistance, Ash found herself returning the kiss. Brent forced his tongue into Ash's mouth and she was revolted by the taste and smell of chewing tobacco.

She moved her face away, even as she felt her resistance fading. Brent was still mauling her pussy through her shorts and the friction created by the cotton felt too good. The last thing she wanted was for Brent to bring her to orgasm, yet she felt she might die if she didn't have one soon.

"Please....stop....." Ash whimpered, softly.

Her hips were rocking back and forth of their own accord, while Brent stroked her moistening pussy. He kept pinching her hard puffy nipples, each time making her flinch.

He lowered his head for another kiss, at the same time changing his position to try and maneuver his left hand into her shorts. It was the opening Ash needed.

As Brent's legs parted, Ash moved her knee into his groin. She simultaneously put both hands on his face and pushed with all her might.

"Oommmph!" Brent grunted, when he took her knee to his balls. He rolled off her and banged his head against the wall.

Ash scrambled out of the bed, stumbling as her feet hit the floor. She turned and backed as far away as she could, until she was up against the sliding closet door.

As Brent recovered and sat up, Ash glanced at the dorm room door to her left. She wondered if she should just make a break for it. Brent looked at her as though he might attack her, as he stood from Jayson's bed.

"What the fuck, Ash!" he bellowed. She was just visible by the light from the window.

Ash stood breathlessly against the closet door. The room for her was still slightly spinning. Her bra hung loosely off her shoulder. Her left nipple poked through her t-shirt. Her body was on fire. As Brent towered over her, Ash couldn't help but drop her eyes to his crotch.

He had a big bulge in his shorts, despite having just been kneed in the groin. She scolded herself silently, as she felt her own pussy twitch. She was still so turned on. Her swollen clit was still brushing against the cotton shorts, sending jolts of pleasure to her drunken brain.

She expected, or hoped, he would continue his assault. She wasn't sure she'd be able to resist her own body's betrayals.

Brent however seemed to be fed up. He scoffed condescendingly and strolled to his own bed away from the door.

"Get the fuck out then," he growled.

Ash silently wobbled her way toward the door, feeling along the wall behind her for the door handle. As she swung the door open and backed out of the dorm room, Brent was climbing into bed.

"Don't fucking come by here again, bitch," Brent shot at her, as the door closed.

Ash was alone in the dark, windowless suite. She shakily walked over to the love seat, by the dorm room and tried to make sense of things. Her brain was still foggy and she could barely concentrate on anything except the throbbing in her pussy.

She took note of her own elevated heart rate, and her jagged breathing.

Suddenly, she heard a key as it was inserted and the door swung open. The bright light from the hall blinded Ash and before she could register anything, the door closed. The suite looked even darker now, as she stumbled toward the door.

Out of nowhere it seemed, she banged into a firm chest. The fresh smell of lavender fragrance engulfed her senses, as she stumbled backward. A strong arm reached around her back and held her steady.

She was pulled into his body and her head seemed to naturally fall into his chest. She inhaled deeply, as he rubbed up her back. Ash was lost in her own arousal. She pressed her waist into his body.

Without warning, her seducer's hand dropped to her ass and squeezed hard, while he simultaneously lowered his face into her neck. While he nibbled at her neck, Ash felt her pussy pulse again.

She sighed softly into the air and her knees gave way. She was swiftly lifted, nearly off her feet, and before she knew it, Ash was in the loveseat with her legs spread wide open.

"Wait....hang..on." Ash protested quietly. Her resilience already lowered, she squirmed, trying to wiggle free from under her assailant. His hand was rubbing her pussy, quickly bringing her back to boiling.

"Mmmmph...please....ugh," Ash was still wiggling, but her efforts were becoming less forceful. She could barely move with her feet dangling over the armrests of the love seat. As her boobs were groped, she tried again to gain some leverage.

Her wrists were grabbed in one hand and then pinned above her head.

"Be still," Jayson growled into her ear. Ash's pussy flooded. Jayson lowered his head to her neck. All her resistance melted away. She sighed softly and she began humping against Jayson's hand.

He held her legs open with his knees, as he hovered over Ash's small frame. Without releasing her wrists from his right hand, Jayson slid Ash's loose cotton shorts to the side and massaged her pussy with his left hand.

Ash moaned into the air, before Jayson placed his lips onto hers. Moaning into his mouth, Ash savored the minty flavor. She pushed her tongue into Jayson's mouth, while Jayson pushed a middle finger into Ash's wet pussy.

"Uhhgnnrr....mmmhmmph!" Ash moaned into Jayson's mouth as he stroked his finger in and out of her. His thump found her clit through the tuft of hair surrounding the top of her pussy.

For the next few moments, Ash was at Jayson's mercy. She felt powerless against his assault on her senses. She hadn't even realized Jayson had released her wrists until he was running his hand through her short hair.

Her hands found the back of Jayson's head, as he kissed behind her ears. Ash's eyes opened and her body shuddered, as she felt herself building toward a release.

At that moment, Jayson removed his fingers from her body, leaving an empty feeling in her gaping pussy. Ash knew herself she should try and fight, but she knew it was futile. Her body was betraying her, even as Jayson fumbled with the drawstring in his shorts.

She was hastily pulling Jayson's waistband, freeing his dick. She grabbed Jayson's cock, noting its size even through her drunken haze. She tried to stroke it, but Jayson was impatient.

He batted her hand away and positioned his dick at her entrance. Her pussy's resistance was minimal, having been primed for the last ten minutes. Her lips parted easily, as Jayson pushed his cock into her willing cunt.

"Ummph!...." Ash squealed, as Jayson shoved more than half his dick inside her. She grabbed his shoulders, as she felt her walls being stretched apart. Ash hadn't had sex in a few months and Jayson was much bigger than she was used to.

Jayson slid his penis out of Ash, until just the head remained before feeding his dick back into her pussy. Ash went silent, her moan caught in her throat, as Jayson pulled out again. This time he rammed home and Ash felt her orgasm rush to the surface.

"Ahghmmmmph!" Ash began to wail out, before her mouth was covered by Jayson. He held his large cock still inside her, while he waited for her orgasm to subside. Jayson removed his hand from her mouth, while her lower body shuddered.

He started to stroke into Ash, slowly at first. But her slick vagina was too inviting for Jayson and it wasn't more than few seconds before he was fucking her at breakneck speeds. Ash was eagerly humping back, flexing her hips to meet each thrust.

After a few minutes he pulled out some, letting his cockhead rest inside Ash's pussy. Jayson reached under her legs and pushed Ash's knees toward her face. He then positioned more of his body onto the loveseat and sank his dick even further into Ash's willing cunt.

"Ohhmmph!" Ash wailed, before her mouth was covered again by Jayson. In this position, Jayson was able to force as much of his long meaty cock into Ash's body as possible. She had never felt so full.

He began thrashing into Ash, her legs and feet flailing in the dark suite. Even in her drunken state, Ash could feel his long dick sliding against her tight walls. Her pussy's wetness made it easy for Jayson, as his dick traveled deep into Ash's warm depths.

She could also feel another orgasm building from deep within. She was paralyzed by her impending release. She was paralyzed by Jayson, who had her pinned against the couch, as he pounded her small body.

Ash's pussy was soaked, with Jayson's dick easily sliding in and out of her at a rapid pace. He was pushing her closer toward another climax.

Her brain was in a fog. She couldn't think and she couldn't have moved even if she wanted to. She was too well trapped, too gripped by pleasure. She was too drunk to do anything except orgasm under Angelica's boyfriend.

"Mmmmph," she moaned, her mouth still covered. Jayson had not let up. He had not slowed, after her second orgasm, as he felt his own climax coming. He kept thrusting into her, making her squeak slightly while covering her mouth.

With a hard thrust, he released a rope of semen deep into Ash. He held still, emitting a low growl, as he came. Ash's alcohol flooded brain barely registered the warm gush into her pussy. Her body was exhausted.