Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See ya back on campus?" Angelica said, turning so Jayson could kiss her cheek.

"I'll be there," Jayson said.

Angelica closed the door and hustled into the building for her interview, as Jayson drove away.

* * * * * * * * *

Ash waited outside her photography professor's office. She was early for an office hours meeting with Professor Cheyenne Dunbar. She wanted to ask about the low marks she'd received on her last assignment. It involved taking pictures of students in a classroom setting.

From the first lesson, Ash had been enamored with her instructor. She'd told them to call her Cheyenne because "Professor Dunbar sounds lame AF" .

Cheyenne was a young, hilarious professor, whose charisma in front of the classroom could only be matched by her resume. She'd traveled to four continents and taken pictures in 22 countries. Ash couldn't believe the stories Cheyenne told in just the first lesson.

When Ash imagined a veteran photographer, she never pictured a 30-year-old arrogant, dirty-blonde bombshell, with a great smile, long legs dressed in a business blouse and skirt. But that was exactly who was assigning her lessons.

Today however, Ash was not happy to be seeing Cheyenne. Ash had taken fantastic pictures for her high school yearbook and she expected to flourish in college. But her first two assignments had net yielded the results she would've liked.

The door to Cheyenne's office opened and out walked a female upperclassmen. Her pouty face was flushed red as she rushed past Ash.

Ash waited a few seconds before entering Cheyenne's small office. Apart from a desk and a few filing cabinets, there wasn't room for much more than the two chairs. Cheyenne was returning to her seat when she looked around and spotted Ash.

"Oh hey," Cheyenne said. "How are you, Ash?"

Like most, Cheyenne was taller than Ash. Today her blonde bushy hair was draped around her ears.

Though she wasn't the only one who found the class enjoyable, Ash had gone out of her way to pick Cheyenne's brain. Just to get a question answered however, Ash usually had to fight through a pack of ogling college boys, many of whom had only taken the class because they'd heard an attractive professor was teaching. Cheyenne always seemed to make time for everyone's questions and over the first week she'd certainly become Ash's favorite teacher.

"Good afternoon," Ash said, sitting down.

"So I suppose you're here to talk about your low scores on the assignments?"

"Uh...yeah," Ash said. "I guess....I really like you...and your class....and I was always really good with a camera in high school. I was wondering what it is you are looking for?"

"Well I won't beat around the bush, Ash," Cheyenne said, smiling. "Your pictures were a bit ....dull."

Ash was taken aback.

"Oh..uh," Ash began. "I guess,I just thought, you know....taking photos of students in class is ... kinda boring."

"Well they're only boring if you take boring pictures," Cheyenne said, her eyes flashing at Ash. "This is a college course, Ash. Anyone can point a camera and push a button. I'm looking for more."

Ash could tell Cheyenne was speaking from passion.

"How can you get more from a photo of some guy writing in a notebook?" Ash said thinking of her signature photo.

"Oh come on Ash, think," Cheyenne said, sitting forward. "I can tell you enjoy taking photos. But this is an artform. At this level, we expect you to tell a story."

Ash was silent, as Cheyenne continued, her voice dripping with fervor.

"I know exactly which photo you're talking about. I should be able to ...get an entire life from that photo. I should be able to know who he loves; who he hates. Is he bored? Is he hungry? Happy? Horny? Is he an idiot? Will he graduate or will he drop out? Is he worth knowing? Loving? Fucking? Hating Anything?

"I should be able to get something from that picture, Ash. I got nothing," Cheyenne finished.

Ash was dumbfounded. She also realized she'd been holding her breath while her professor talked. No one had ever critiqued Ash's photos before, at least not quite so harshly. As she exhaled, Cheyenne's eyes never left Ash's.

"So...erhem," Ash cleared her throat. "So how do I take better photos? I really want to be good at this."

"You are good at this, Ash," Cheyenne said earnestly. "You just didn't try. You remind me a bit of myself. Seriously."

"Oh my gosh," Ash scoffed. "Shut up. You say that all the time, probably."

"I really don't," Cheyenne chuckled. "How often do you think I come across someone who reminds me of me?"

"Okay then," Ash said, putting her elbows on her teacher's desk. "How do I remind you of you?"

"Well, it wasn't that long ago that I was in your shoes," Cheyenne said. "You've probably got a class with Rebecca Mullens?"

"Yeah! She runs the photography lab," Ash said.

"Well, She was my photography professor," Cheyenne laughed.

"Oh wow," Ash exclaimed. "I forgot you said you went to USI."

"And I was just like you," Cheyenne continued. "Young, dumb, hot and bored out of my fucking mind. And then I started taking really good photos."

"And it started working out for you?"

"More or less. But you'd better be ready to whore yourself out to the higher bidder," Cheyenne said, nodding at the ceiling while she spoke.

Cheyenne noticed Ash's wide-eyed face.

"Not like that.....although ...wouldn't exactly," Cheyenne shook her head as she and Ash laughed at the thought. "You didn't hear that."

"Oh I heard, alright," Ash teased.

"Well I've got to run," Cheyenne said, as she began packing up her things.

"Wait, you never told me how I can improve my scores," Ash said.

"Haven't you been listening?" Cheyenne said, standing up. "Try harder."

She walked out of the small office with Ash and locked her door, before turning back to Ash.

"Like I said, I see a lot of myself in you. That same excitement you have when you are ....oh I don't know ...getting drunk and dancing the night away...... for example. Bring that energy into every photo you take."

Ash's face went a bit red, as Cheyenne put her hand on her shoulder.

"And stop coming to my class hungover," she smiled at Ash, before heading down the hallway.

* * * * * * * * *

Darin sulked back through the hallway at O'Bannon. He opened his suite to find Brent doing his AG homework. He dropped his wet bookbag on the floor and threw his hoodie to the floor. He'd purchased it from the Campus Center and in the short walk over it was already soaked through.

He plopped on the couch next to Brent and kicked off his shoes.The two students talked for about thirty seconds before remembering they had very little in common. Darin grew tired of talking about crops and went into his dorm room.

Upon entering, he was greeted by the sight of Christa's ass poked high into the air on David's bed. She was resting on her elbows as she sucked her boyfriend's dick. David leaned against the opposite wall watching his girlfriend's head bob. He didn't bother looking up.

Darin stared dumbfounded at Christa's round booty. From this angle, Darin could see Christa's plump pussy lips winking at him, between her rosy asscheeks. Her thighs were squeezed tightly together, but her flower-like labia flaps were still just barely poking from her pussy.

Christa's body rocked back and forward with her ankles crossed behind her butt. She had red toenails to match her long hair draped over her shoulders. After a few seconds of Darin listening to Christa suck David (he couldn't see her face), she finally released his dick with a 'pop' and turned to face Darin.

"Either in or out," Christa said, still holding David's meaty cock at the base. "Don't just stand there with the door open."

She returned to David's pink cockhead and resumed slurping. David looked over his shoulder and saw Brent was staring. He'd looked up from his homework when he heard Christa's voice and he could now hear the slurping as Darin shut the door.

Inside the dorm, Darin couldn't keep his eyes off of Christa's booty as she deep-throated her boyfriend. Darin quickly realized that standing, fully clothed, watching his new roommate get his dick sucked was surely awkward; and possibly breaking some sort of bro-code.

He decided he'd take some time in the shower. Darin allowed himself one final glance at Christa's lucious booty before he closed the bathroom.

In the shower, Darin couldn't get Kaci out of his head. Even as he imagined sinking his black dick into Christa's inviting pussy, he found himself wondering if Kaci's pussy was just as pink as Christa's.

As he rubbed his own dick, he found himself regretting not letting Kaci finish what she'd started. Images of Kaci and Christa side by side, with their asses in the air flooded Darin's brain while he finished himself off in the shower.

When he stepped out of the shower he'd realized he didn't bring a change of clothes into the bathroom. He listened at the door and didn't hear any voices. He thought perhaps his roommate had left.

Darin cracked open the bathroom door and peered into his room. This time Christa was on her back with David's face between her thighs. The redhead's legs were bent in the air, as she pulled David's face into her pussy. Her fingers were laced in David's hair and her body was rocking from side to side.

David was doing his best not not to drown in Christa's wet folds. Darin went unnoticed as he quietly scrambled around the room, to find his clothing.

"Just like that....oooh yes," Christa was whispering with her eyes closed, as she fed David her pussy. "Oh..no...come back...right there...yes....keep doing that........don't stop."

Once he was dressed in some ball shorts and a t-shirt Darin made his exit. David and Christa didn't hear the door open or close. Christa lowered legs and her feet were arched so she could continue humping her clit against David's tongue.

He could bring her to boiling but try as he might, he couldn't push her over the edge. David was sucking and nibbling on her labia and his tongue circled her clit furiously.

"Oh....my....gosh....." Christa mumbled, as she worked her hips. She then suddenly pulled David out of her snatch. "Now...hurry."

Christa whispered frantically as she had David turn over. Once he was on his back, Christa straddled him like a frog, grabbed the base of his cock and jammed her pussy all the way down.

"Ahhuaaagh!" She moaned as she felt her pussy contract around David's length. Then after placing her palms on David's flat, smooth chest, Christa began slamming her pussy on David's dick. The slapping reverberated off the dorm walls.

David hands gripped Christa's fat booty. Her huge tits were flopping around and bouncing into his face. As she fucked him, she moaned and grunted in time with her own pounding.

"Mmm......hmmph!....Mmm.....Ah!....Mmm..."

With her body nice and primed, Christa dropped her pussy down and around David's cock, as she came to her knees. Now Christa was able to force David's meaty cock into her G-spot.

From there Christa began sweeping her hips across David's waist, fucking herself with David's cock. It didn't take long before she was breathing heavily. Eyes closed, Christa prayed David would stay hard as she rode him into her sexual bliss.

When he clapped both his hands on her ass cheeks, Christa felt her pussy explode.

"Ohhhhuuuuwwwaggghhh!" she cried out with her head raised to the sky. She kept fucking David through her own orgasm. She rocked her hips, while her pussy leaked into David's pubic hair.

Christa twitched slightly as her hips slowed.

David suddenly grabbed a fistful of her red hair, wrapped his other arm around her back and, without removing his cock from Christa's tight pussy, flipped the nursing major onto her back.

"Oh!" Christa gasped, surprised by this aggression. David leaned into his girlfriend, pressing his penis deep into her, before grabbing her legs. He spread her legs wide, gripping her by her bare ankles.

Christa's eyes widened. She was still impaled on David's dick, as she was helplessly maneuvered into a position of David's liking. When David was satisfied, he pulled out slowly until just his head was poking into Christa's pink petals. With Christa's legs spread wide, both she and David watched him sink his entire length back into her wet hole.

"Hah!....AH!......Hah!.....AH!.......Hah!" Christa yelled, as she watched David deliver long deep strokes. She had nowhere to run and was completely at David's mercy. Hs dick nudged her G-spot and rubbed against her swollen clit with every deep plunge into her.

She came again with her pussy gushing a bit of wetness around David's cock. As her walls tightened on his dick, David felt his own release churning and couldn't hold back.

Within seconds he was flooding Christa's already soaked cunt. He stroked her convulsing pussy hard, as his dick spurted inside her. David eventually held still, deep in her body. He let go of her ankles and a satiated Christa let her legs fall to the bed.

In the loveseat, on the other side of the door, Darin began to feel a bit of empathy for his suitemates.

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for more antics from across the hall.

12