Deviant Empire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the whole... sex stuff... does he say anything about that?"

"Oh, he certainly does. He is, after all... the greatest pervert and voyeur. He likes to see us go at it. But... he also has learned to use it for greater ends. He has taught us to do it so we may come closer to one another... but I have no doubt he just likes us being kinky."

"Wait... you... are aware that you are being... not normal?"

"Have to. Or else it might become... mundane... commonplace and we would seek some greater depravities that would lose the point. We remember the world before he arrived, where such things were so restricted they might be considered crimes, so rare that men fought over them and bought them at high prices. And yet rarely would they achieve what we do today. We must remember... or else we forget why we do things. We must be better than his world. We must be the world he is proud of, not his sad cage that he left behind."

A sad cage. He knew that she was talking about Earth. But when it was called that... the man could start to see it. The man looked straight ahead and took this new information as he meditated on the options. Shi'a gave him the privacy without needing to be asked. Just silence for the man to think.

Option one... to leave it alone... was probably what people on Earth would pick. They might think about the empire and its god the same way as this woman declared they would treat their enemies, probably wrapping it up in fifty excuses, but being no better... no, they would be worse... they would try to milk every last thing they can before giving this place the finger and ruining a good opportunity for so many people living in terrible conditions... all so they could have their supremacy continue over a mote of dust. They'd use the new aliens scare to push worse condition on people... the new war on terror. War for the independence of earth, for the future of the human race... all while trying harder to make anyone not in the exclusive club a slave. A sad cage. The only thing to save them might be whatever the empire has planned to continue things. He'd doom his people to slavery at their own hands for centuries. Nah... Will would hate himself for that.

On the second hand was... make these guys come and take them over. Could they do nonlethal control? Someone, somewhere will see where the wind is blowing and make the best of their last moments... it was not the Empire to fear, but what their people did before Astoria got there, or what they did after. Separatism. They would be blinded by ideals of their own independence that they would not see what gifts they bring, and what independence had for them before. No... he could just not trust his people. Maybe this is what the Empire would pick, but it would need a miracle to have life on earth be peaceful any time soon. Humans were damn defiant.

Third option... take care of who is causing problems. This one was the most uncertain. It is said that as long as there is room for evil to grow, it will come back. No matter how many corrupt politicians, greedy cops, cruel leaders or unscrupulous thugs you take out, another will pop right in place. But James wanted to make a show of it. A big one. There was a secondary purpose here. He wanted to put the literal fear of god into them. He wanted any who even aspired to be evil to tremble on thought of the man walking towards them to give punishment. It was not the clean and "coincidental" removal of red dots impeding progress... it was aiming that giant, angry eye at the world and showing them that it was watching and it would hurt anyone who went against his vision. No threat of Hell for the bad guys after this life of enjoying all the gifts of their crimes... no, he would cut them down before they could enjoy such gifts.

Will was still quite unsure of that option.. He would impose some conditions... could he impose conditions? Maybe. The guy seemed... more amiable than one thought. He seemed very angry, but he did not forget why he was doing this. At no moment was there any rage or ill will directed at the boy. In fact, he seemed quite friendly. Maybe this could work... if Will could check what he had in mind.

He'd been standing there for close to ten minutes and no one said a thing. Suddenly he looked to the woman again.

"Found your answer?" She asked.

"An answer. Sorry if I'm giving the run around. You're probably all too glad to think you got someone from Earth and... well... religion was never something I put much stock in."

Shi'a gave him a chuckle.

"And I wanted to rebel and not be a caretaker. Thinking that maybe people put too much stock in the Outsider. But... later... I found my answer. And I knew that it is by his grace we walk straight."

Will adopted a curious expression.

"What did you find? I mean... all our priests could swear up and down that we manage only with God's will, but it looks to me like it's all just us."

"Because I noticed it's not just us... and if the Outsider would leave us for long... this place would collapse. All of it."

"The.... The Empire? Collapse? Without him?"

"We have surveillance everywhere... security is part of the military and answers only to those on high. It would not take much for one to turn this into a place where one could not think ill of the system. I believe you have many books on the subject." She seemed to have heard of nineteen-eighty-four. "The fortune system could be used in conjunction with it to make any who move outside the lines unable to even eat... imagine if everywhere you go, service would be denied, no place would take you in... all the implants in use could be remotely controlled to remove anyone unwanted, anyone in the way... or anyone noticing." As this series of possibilities were outlined by the woman... the boy also noticed it.

Astoria Empire was balancing on the tip of a spear with nightmare on each side. Luck could not hold it there for long, and one guy with enough influence could turn these supports of utopia into dystopian enablers. All those red dots. That's what they were. The man was literally keeping this place from falling into ruin. Because this was no perfect place with perfect, moral people... it had idiots and assholes and greed, lust... wrath... corruption and ambition.

It was said utopia could not exist because mankind is imperfect. That power corrupts... that one who sets out for peace will create war. And yet here came one to not be corrupted by the power... and not let this place fall. Utopia was possible because this eternal guardian was here to hold it from falling.

He could see the leaders of Earth using those means for ill will almost instantly. The mass surveillance that granted safety would be used to remove any sign of dissent and further their power and resources. The fortune system would have any in the elite club be considered that all the planet was in their debt and all had to serve while any who spoke against them could be turned into criminals overnight which would be refused anywhere. More and more and more until you had a handful dominating the many with new means. It was not even doubtful... just a matter of time.

Will felt like he had a literal religious experience... because... he KNEW she was right. It was backed by so much that he knew that it was indeed a wonder that this place was NOT a nightmare state. And there was only one explanation. Him.

Today, Will started to believe in the Outsider. The third choice was his. And maybe he could trust him with it.

*

Silence reigned on the way back to the complex. Missy was still being a model helper and not even poking him about it. But as Will started to free his mind of all this process, he started to see the world around him again.... Starting with how he dragged her along on this without telling her anything. And it was something he should reward. Once they got back... he invited her to come sit on the couch together.

"Sorry if I'm being... weird... today. You haven't let me down and that's something I can't say about a lot of people."

"Oh, we've all got weird times. I get it. Private matter. Or you just don't want to tell me. I get it." Missy seated herself within arm's reach of him, obviously curious still, but holding herself professionally. "Still... you look... more relaxed now."

"Found my answer."

He almost expected a question, but she did not raise it. So, the man kept talking on the outline of the subject without approaching the main one.

"I think the most strange thing about you guys is how you claim just the one religion and seem to be so fervent in it. So... I wanted to know why. Can this guy be trusted? But... maybe I'm wrong... I think he can be. So far, the James guy sounds like he's got nothing but good intentions."

"He is not some person of pure goodness, but... he has always wished us the best. Like a parent. Sometimes he has to give a bit of a spanking, but... Shi is right. You get deep enough looking and can't find any sense to it. Other than that."

"We have a saying... the first sip of science makes you an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, God is waiting for you. I don't know who said it and how damn deep you have to get, but so far... it did not apply to us. It was more easy to see that god is no longer waiting for us. But... he's actually up there..." A look down. "What do you think he'd do about Earth? It's.... Screwed up in a lot of ways compared to your way."

Will had looked into everything the caretaker had to say to show for his influence. Not even a sign of corruption in the higher levels, at least none that was not removed, safe places to live, prosperous economy, good service, good living... and a place that made you feel home rather than alone. There was no totalitarian control, as people often spoke against plenty of things freely... even James... this was not the perfection you get when you scrub away any evidence of the contrary. It was messy, imperfect and riddled with small and big issues that were being solved, rather than those that were perpetuated because it made the right people well.

"I think... he might see a lot of work to be done. I don't know what, but he would possibly see it as a great new project. A lot to clean up and put to order. But what he would want is for it to be a place where good people can have a good life."

A smile from Will.

"Perhaps he would. Now, I think I've been dragging my feet enough. How about we have some fun?"

"Ooooh... like a board game?" she teased. The man could take it in good humor before she adjusted her option. "You feeling more relaxed today or want to be brave?"

"I didn't drink that thing for nothing, so.... Uh... can we try.... You know."

Her hand passed over his head in a motion that was not quite a caress.

"Oh, little vanilla boy want to play with some shit?" That just made Will go red. "Say it out loud. Once, twice... three times. It gets easier."

"Uhm... little..." He got a slap on the shoulder.

"Not the whole thing! Just..."

A breath from him.

"I... want to play with... waste. With... shit. I wanna... see if it can really feel good." It was not much easier. But he could start to see a possibility.

"There you go. Now... clothes off unless you want to clean them already."

Hers came off as easy as usual. The two were naked once again in the room, a situation that started to feel increasingly natural. The next question was if he wanted to receive or give... though Will was thinking of receiving... it was a time of baby steps.

Missy knelt before the man as he tried to summon in him the ability to pee with some company. This was not something he was comfortable in doing... even with one he had grown to be so relaxed with. Only after a bit of coaxing could he force his dick to do the other function it was made for... gently holding it as the warm drip of gold began to come out and fall on the cat-girl's held out tongue. She relished even those first few drops, which gave way to a much more consistent stream as Will relaxed.

Every time he saw porn about this it felt derogatory in some way.... Humiliating and putting down the one getting pissed on, but Missy was nothing like that... closing her mouth on his knob to soon take the flow in her lips with no chance of any more falling on her fur, cheeks ballooning a bit before she would swallow... again and again. He could not see how one could do that... even the smell of pee was off-putting... usually. Today he did not feel that scent emanating from her wet hairs, instead there was a rather curious flavor in the air that might tempt the man to see how it was like. The deed felt to him a bit empty despite her sounds of enjoyment. But there was something... he was a bit more trusting of the woman.

It certainly felt weird to use someone as a toilet, even only to this one aspect. But her eyes staring back at him as his cockhead disappeared inside her, that warm feeling not just of her mouth holding his loins, but his pee flooding inside for just a moment before it went down the hatch... and the metaphorically warm feeling as she swallowed it down like it was her mother's milk. Will thought if this was how women felt while breastfeeding... though obviously it was nowhere near, there was some similarity. Eventually his reserve would run out as he kept pushing for more... which resulted in a very tension breaking poot, making even the woman laugh with her lips clasped around his rod.

He had to give her this back... even if his previous knowledge, a lifetime of instincts told him that should be nasty as all heck. The man would kneel before her spreading legs, holding himself back from diving in to eat out that much less furred pussy... voicing his permission for her to begin. It took a lot of willpower to stand there and let her stream flow on him, that warm and flavorful jet spraying on his neck... tickling him as it ran down his chest. It did not smell as unpleasant as he expected... and the sensation was surprisingly nice.

Will once again focused on what he was feeling. This was in no way humiliation... he felt more like he was in the position of power, the cat-woman vulnerable before him in this particular act. It felt like she was opening up to the boy, admitting this weakness to him that she trusted him to protect. It felt... much more than he could consider it to be. As his mouth fell open to slowly dip and take in that stream, he felt like there was a pledge to protect her going on, like this was some ancient tradition of knighthood he was undertaking.

The taste hit him first with his expectations... Will thought it would have to be bad, so his mind filled it in rather than listening to his tongue. The phantom sensation of bitterness and salt which he pushed past to start and feel what his warming mouth actually said to him. It was... not bitter. Well, it was a bit bitter, a bit salty, though with a strange sweet taste... certainly not a soft drink to be bottled, but if he found the closest approximation it would be warm tea bought from some shop that had no idea what cola was. Tantalizing to taste more if only to see this peculiar sensation, just pleasant enough to not make him spit it out, though good enough for him to consider swallowing rather than tossing out the contents of his quickly filling cheeks.

He had to get splashed on the face as his mouth closed to gulp it down... his body strangely did not reject it... but as advertised... it would go right through him. In just a couple of hours he would need to piss it back out in a form that was slightly less palatable... thicker, yellower and a bit more bitter... several more rounds of that and it would start to be a challenge to hold it down. But for now Will was tasting what felt like nectar, or his close perspective of it. The taste, however... was secondary. What marked him was the perspective he had from down there... the feeling he had of Missy as he ingested her bodily fluids. Today he got only a glimpse, but as he might try it some more the young man would see that even pissing was done wrong by Earth. All this hiding of this vulnerability in some attempt by all to seem strong and independent, when today he felt so accomplished to protect this woman in her time of need, to accept her weakness and stand with her through it. No humiliation or grandstanding... it felt like he was rediscovering sex. Or finding out what it was really about.

Sharing in poop would wait for another time as he let this experience settle in him. There was clearly increasing merit to the Empire and their culture... and if James was the source of it... well, maybe he was more than just an angry pervert.

The rest of the evening would be spent with Missy as they settled for some more movies, this time the man going for porn... well, something close to it. His request was if there were any movies focusing on this act but that might be considered more artistic than just masturbatory material. He got his request as they watched a two hour long movie of some guy who discovers some ritual on how to cure his cancer, which involved drinking piss from a woman of every star sign, leading to some drawn out sex scenes of him doing exactly that, the rest of the plot being him seeking them out. It certainly skated on the barrier between porn and plot, the scenes inviting some self-teasing while the developing plot making those hands go idle as their minds worked.

Will would invite Missy to take the morning off the next day, which she would accept only after fixing him breakfast and good coffee. His lie was convincing as the man was concerned that she had no time to herself by watching him all the time... but he had another reason which was the primary one...

Tomorrow he would communicate his decision to the god.