Deviant Empire Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The boy was still not too eager for this, but he was finding more courage and managed to walk into the designated sex worker area. Win was practically dragging him along by the hand... but only gently. She knew not to pull too hard. The girl could feel his turmoil even as he braved it. This shit had to be done with and he might be ready to do it.

Regina dropped them off with her contact information left so they could send over what message the two had for their homeworld... but her locale of choice was certainly impressive. The two stepped into a reception area that might as well be for a five star hotel. Just massive room with red carpeting, quite lewd paintings displayed, what looked like the front desk was a good walk in front of them as the two looked around, once again feeling like they took a turn out of their fortune level. Would she compensate this as well? Not likely.

It was surprising to see the place having a full bar, even a proper bartender. They could tell who were the sex workers by outfit and attitude. Sure, Redlight clothes tried to show off those fun parts, but their outfits were right advertising every little bit. And since they were still in Astoria... boobs and butts and various things that hang between legs on display. To their mixed reaction, there were indeed male whores of varying types... some being more of your average skinny guy, others being sculpted brick houses that suggested the place even had a gym.

The other side of the room had what might come off as a lounge. Couches and tables for a similar experience, though the choice of seating could let things go where they might not in the bar. The women were also fine... and of so many varieties. You had slim, decently endowed "girl next door" types as well as mature women, muscled amazons... Will had a much easier time to get hard for those. Once again their outfits practically held their body on a pedestal.

"Damn. We ain't even gotten service and this blows any brothel I might know of out of the water."

"It's quite nice. Feels like I should wear a suit to get in."

"Birthday suit." Win gave him a chuckle. "Hey, relax. Even the people back at the restaurant were so damn friendly. Bet these whores might be downright welcoming."

Made sense with fortune. That's how you get rich. And that's how you afford all this stuff.

As they got to the front desk, manned by three separate women, the center one drew them not just because of her position, but her look. Human, but of a mature and well done body that did not advertise "mother", but "mommy". Her smile to them could induce a boner. And it did.

"And how can I help you two?"

Will was glad that his sister was here to take initiative.

"Two things, but first... need an average guy, not feminine, not too posturing, just... usual dude. Need to help give my brother a first time with actual men." It was becoming more comfortable to straight up say these things.

"Mmm... know what you need. Good. And I might feel honored you decided to do it here. Preference on species?"

"Uh... Let's go with boring old humans as well." He might be better off with something close to home.

"A nice human boy to help you over. Don't worry. Go get yourself seated in the lounge or bar until they show up."

"T-Thank you..." For once it was not Will's fear of men to act. The woman looked like she could lay him flat on the bed and drive him to some heaven of sex.

They turned to walk away, giving just a bit of time before they commented.

"She's fucking hot!" If Win said it, might as well be a fact.

"I know! You think she actually... works?"

"Thinking of changing your option? A short stacked girl will be disappointed."

Lounge seemed like a better idea since they were trying to relax rather than heat up. Drinks and snacks could be obtained. Sex can build up an appetite. For now, they declined on it.

"Tempted by those... big women." And he did not mean fat.

Win looked at her brother with both an astonished and teasing look as she said it out loud... well, audible only at their table.

"Sounds like my big brother likes his women strong and confident. Or is it the muscles... need someone to protect you?"

He'd give her a look that could kill before the sister decided to drop the tease. She did not even have to say it.

"Maybe. Kinda like it when a woman knows what she wants and I don't have to carry her around to do things."

"That almost describes me."

"Almost, you heard Reggie. Passionate, but I think what I mean is more... someone to take control for my benefit. You feel like you'd drag me around with more care for what you want."

He meant it and that's why it hurt a bit. Win actually started to think if she might make a good wife. Guys do need something back other than pussy. A sigh.

"Guess I need to work on that. But... think that even if I did you'd still not be into me. And me... I think I'd rather have a guy excited to run with me than one I have to pull everywhere."

"So, I guess you hate having to take me for walks." It was a joke, but it was in good form.

"Nah, it's something I like doing even if I'm not into you. Gotta be here for you. Well, don't worry. Bet you'll find a nice girl or older woman to take you."

"And I guess I can get excited for you, just... hope you find your guy to be able to run at your speed."

They were exchanging a sweet moment in a whorehouse... and she felt that exchange earned him a peck on the cheek with a tight hug to follow. Little pats on the back before separating.

"Am I interrupting?"

Both turned to see the man standing just outside some invisible border of privacy. Perhaps late twenties, still an outfit to showcase parts, but it felt far more... toned down. Normal. Intentionally trying to set the mood to a friendly one rather than hot.

"Nah, nah... we're just about done." The boy felt he might have to start the interaction. He stood to offer a hand to shake. "Will, and this is my sister Win."

"Sam. Can I sit down?"

"Shouldn't we... go and do the thing we're here for?"

"That much in a hurry? Nah, relax. We can chill for a bit. Get to know each other."

Short facepalm from Will. He forgot the first lesson. Better with someone you know.

"Ugh, yeah... sorry, I'm just all over the place."

Win decided to sit back and let the two talk... and bring drinks. She was here more for assistance.

"Nervous. Get it. First time is always a big one. Any kind. Don't worry about time. You've got me for the day." He was confident, but also friendly, supportive. And a bro.

"Damn, the whole day? Back home if you take one for an hour you must really like it."

"Doesn't sound like good service. Where are you from?"

Beer for the guys, a nice gin for her to go with a smoke. Win leaned against the end of the couch as she basically gave them space.

"The land of terrible service. Earth."

"Wow... I couldn't even tell. You two are really taking to the place."

"Had a lot of help. And being with dudes is a big deal back home, so... kinda had it hammered in me from day one."

"And still pushing against it. Cheers!"

One good toast before a dose of liquid courage.

"Baby steps. Held another guy's dick, then had some vivid imagination of fucking a dude, did it with a shemale with no fear for that part of her... and sucked myself off."

"Beauty of flexibility implants. Sounds like today might be a day to be the one fucking than getting fucked." The man seemed to be very good at his job.

"Gotta agree. Also forgot to take anything to prepare back there."

"We've got you covered if you need it, but... don't worry, you can do me just fine." A point towards Win. "Wanna watch or join?"

"Either is fine for me. But if you two wanna have your moment and have a girl witness you going at it in this contest of masculinity... I'll be there." She gave a teasing smile to Will.

"Can make that the first go. But... you got me all day."

"Might need it to work my nerves around to it. Damn thing's nailed hard in there. That whole directive."

"Hey, relax. Nothing big. Just two dudes having some fun. Chilling. We can put on some porn... Do some other stuff."

"I feel like calling you a man whore might be damn insulting. This is more like a specialized dating service. Back home I'd probably have the guy bend over and ask me to hurry up and fuck him."

"That is just not good. I keep hearing a lot of stuff... and I don't know how much you guys got to see around here, but... that bad?"

Will let out an exasperated sigh.

"Dude, don't get me started or we will be here all day. Yeah. It's livable, but like... fuck... everything's worse."

"We're basically gonna rant about it when we get back home. Sending some criticism over there." She could join a bit in the conversation.

"Glad you're here and enjoying it, then." Another toast. That beer would start to go quickly.

"Enjoying it is an understatement. Goddamn, our house is bigger than I ever dreamed of getting. But... another subject. You heard how damn terrible our whores are. First time with one, so... how's it like? I mean, how do you get into it and such?"

"Like just about any vocation. You think on what you want to do and get doing. Obviously, if we just gave a half-assed fuck there'd barely be any point. You can get that on the street from anyone with a bit of free time. Takes a lot of work to help the mood and people are different... you wear different hats on different days. But you gotta learn to get a feel for the other person. What DO they really want?"

"You have a guy coming in with confidence brewing that he wants to break a woman and instead he just needs someone to give him this sweet fuck and pat his head. Sounds extensive. Really thought out. You guys have special schools?"

"We see a few of those around. Insecure. But you give him one of the big girls and she sees right through them. Gives them this challenge before slowly dragging into that embrace... ah, man... precious. And no, you learn on the job, but I did go to college for it."

"You went to college to become a sex worker?!" Win just had to interject.

"Psychology. Practical, that is. Pretty much everyone around here gets around to getting some higher education. Madam Carly actually has a published essay in a journal. Wrote this extensive piece about relationship dynamics, expectations and how one can tweak them to get better results."

That woman basically had a doctorate.The two looked around the place with fresh eyes as these men and women in provocative clothing were not desperate souls doing whatever job they could... but people dedicated to it enough to get a higher education. And that fine piece of woman who hand picked the man for them could teach in college.

"I swear, this place..." She just could not believe it.

"Makes sense. Eve said you do the job you want. They wanted to do this. And got good at it."

"Still sinking in, eh? Don't worry. Only good surprises."

"Probably gonna be years until I get used to it." Will found the beer to help with getting into it.

"Sounds like you probably make fine ass whores. Pretty much leave ours in the dust." Even the best.

"Not a competition, but... nice to hear I'm doing a good job. Well... not really doing anything yet, I suppose."

"This might sound like I'm chickening out and I'm not, just curious... but do you have people who just come to talk?"

"Sure do. Usually when that happens, they have to pick someone who is actually how they want to see. Sometimes they fall in love... get married. Sweet and such."

The place seemed good to really sell an experience. Even this part. Sex was just... part of the experience.

"Now I feel a bit weird thinking you might not be how you... present yourself."

"Hey... we're gonna have sex. That's a time to show our true self. If what you see on my face is too different from it... you're gonna feel it. Small differences. Details tuned here and there. So maybe you get a few things wrong, but that center is something that you can't fake. We put on a show to work out the little guy, but we know what we're about on the bed."

"Amen, brother."

Beer was just draining. Slowly, Will could get comfortable with this guy like a new friend. He certainly did not expect a prostitute to befriend him before doing this. It made for some new conclusions build in his mind... not just about Sam or the brothel... but these people. Like many, he might have assumed that casual sex meant free use with no concern for each other, but the social worker's words came back to him. These people do not devalue each other... they pull each other up. All this sex... it wasn't degeneracy, but people being there for each other, being honest with each other and knowing where they stand. This was not a date where the two were being hit on and such... Will felt more like he came to some sort of counselor. And he had the degree for it.

Only a couple of beers down the drain until he was brave enough for it. And they retreated to the room that was given for the purpose. After a flight of stairs and a stroll down a wide hallway, they could find themselves in what would seem like a bedroom, other than the still suggestive artwork, the very big bed, pair of couches and even a table with chairs. Cabinets along the sides might promise their contents to be either supplies for sex or much more normal good times.

William was nervous once again as they were in this place, since that act approached, but his chosen whore could feel the mood and once again wind him down. Getting naked at this point was not that much of an issue, even if it did expose them a bit more. Win positioned herself upon a couch to give them some space while the two dudes would climb upon the bed.... Just lying down. Porn was indeed played, the holo projector employed to show the once again frighteningly 3d scenes of fucking... and since they were doing this, the subject would fly around men doing each other... but sometimes there would also be women there.

Just lying back, hands behind his head, nothing hidden as the two just... watched porn. At first it was a bit awkward, but Sam could start to pull comments out of the boy, talking about the hot scenes they watched. Some were clearly acted porn while others... could give a sense of the show being much closer to home. Hardness was inevitable... and the easing into the adventure occurred as a mutual jerk off was proposed.

This time it was easier for Will, not just because the dick he was stroking was much more at his level rather than qualifying as a siege weapon. There were moments of perceived intimacy that Will would look closer upon to see that he was making something out of nothing. Truly... just two dudes hanging out... and his sister just had to be here. The girl lounged on the couch to rest her head on the end, so much more casual to diddle herself to the scenes presented, but more often looking in their direction than to the projected pornography.

He was still feeling that fear. This was a big gap to pass. Time to take the bull by the dick.

"Think we're in need of something more solid. So... how should we do this?" He hoped that Sam had a good feel for the situation.

"Just stay there, gonna get on top."

Cock released... the prostitute got up a bit to slide on over and position himself above Will, facing in his direction, straight up... Cowgirl position. Or is it now a cowboy position? Still held above the man's instrument, but he was much closer. No words.

Adjustment done to direct his shaft upwards, bit further back than usual, a gentle descent until they touched... and Will could feel his cock being embraced by tight flesh. It did not much care for where it was... only he was making this weird.

"What? Not good enough?" Sam was clearly teasing in a manly way.

"Might have felt better if you were turned around."

"Oh, so you can come around, wrap your arms around me like a teddy bear?"

Will could feel the presence of bro banter. He was getting called gay by a dude who had his cock in his ass. The chuckle that erupted made his response automatic.

"Bend you over, pin you down like a bottom slut."

"Give me little kisses goodnight and so on. Let's see you handle this first. Bet I can make you cum first."

"Well, I'm not the whore in the room, so you probably have an ass fit for cock." This puffing up was really helping his confidence.

It was very different from Win. With her, things got heated up, but with this guy... the more pointing the insults, the bigger the smiles. Will barely noticed as the guy started to move up and down on his dick. The instrument approved of the hole it was given, even as other instincts in his body told him "that's a man's ass, dude", but he could just step over them as he was not gonna back down here.

"Bro, stop looking in my eyes. I'd think you want to marry me." The whore was still holding this up. It was fun and he could see that it distracted Will from his trouble.

"Make a nice woman out of you, have you cook me breakfast in the morning with an apron on."

"I'm not the one who belongs in the kitchen." Of course Will told him that.

"But you might belong under a table giving me a nice blow while I'm having a coffee."

"Make you choke on it."

"That's my line!"

The scene was far from intimate. Just two dudes playing, fucking, soon getting much more heated, Will starting to actually pound back as if trying to prove a point. Still no thoughts of being lovey dovey or such. Nah, he wasn't gay. He could maybe dick a bro, but he'd much rather get all sentimental over women.

Over on Win's side, she was enraptured by the sight. The girl was biting her lower lip as her hand eagerly fiddled inside her pussy. Porn be damned, this was the shit! Their fantasy was one thing, but seeing the guys going at each other... was practically making her system scream in desire. Her hand crushed a breast as she held onto her sensitive parts with force, fingers working them over to a finale she both wanted to approach and delay as much as possible. No temptation to call her brother faggot or anything that might break the moment. She'd want to just slink in the shadows with only a wet stain on the ground to show evidence of her passage. Just like guys might like women doing each other... guys fucking was hot for her. But this beat porn by miles. Even if you could swear the projectors were windows into those worlds rather than 2d movies.

Almost like in that little play... and she could place the details on the scene. No romantic frou-frou, no kissing or one being turned into the girl... it was just two men of confident masculinity, eagerly going at each other, steel sharpening steel. She could go back to this moment and frig herself to orgasm... but she did not need to imagine it, just do it again. Win might have been doing this for her brother, but she'd be a lying slut to say she was not getting something out of it.

Will just held onto the bed as he pushed his hips upwards into that asshole more with an intent to make the other guy blow than himself... show his strength, and Sam was sliding down with similar purpose. Like a competition, but very much gentlemanly, not abusing any unfair advantage. The boy actually wondered if he could make him cum just from this. He would soon find out.

The two got more and more heated in the ass-fuck as banter got more and more lewd, at one point telling each other they'd do the other's mom better than they could. And dad. If they might have mentioned sister, the girl might have just jumped in there to say "Fucking take me!" while practically slapping herself down between those men. Oh, yeah... she had to do that. No goddamn way in hell was she leaving without getting a good double team.

Orgasm did not surprise either. They knew it was there. They could feel it in themselves and in the other... a final push while holding on, trying to not leave the other behind. Sam actually came a bit before the boy, actually blowing just from getting his ass dicked, cock erupting in fluid outwards and upon Will's stomach and chest. Fell just a bit short of his chin. Sam's ass received cum just a second later as the permission to go was given and the boy gave it good, grunts produced as jets were fired.

1...89101112...15