Deviant Suitemates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was sitting rather close. Maddy thought it may be awkward for everyone, once Lexi was off the phone. Andy obviously knew Lexi cheated on her boyfriend, yet here they were, listening to her carry on a phone conversation with him. Even though her pussy was now tightening, she thought she should ask Andy to leave.

Just then, the toilet in the bathroom flushed. Maddy and Andy's eyes snapped to Lexi, who gave a half-hearted shrug, with the phone still to her ear. Maddy's jaw dropped.

They heard the sink running, while Lexi continued on the phone. Then, the door swung open and Byron came out in only his boxers. He was brushing his teeth, clearly having just showered.

He stopped dead, with the toothbrush in his mouth, when he saw Maddy and Andy. He looked at Lexi who again, half-smiled and shrugged.

"Okay well, that doesn't sound fair at all," Lexi said, into the phone.

Byron returned to the bathroom to finish brushing. When he returned, Lexi was still talking. She indicated she was sorry, as she was unable to get her boyfriend off the phone.

Byron quietly climbed in her bed. He then noticed his Playstation on Lexi's desk.

"What the hell," he silently mouthed at Andy.

"I know," Andy mouthed back at Byron. "I'll tell you later."

While Lexi was on the phone, Maddy went into the bathroom and changed into a violet nightie. Her big boobs jiggled, as she climbed back into bed. Andy also decided to change into a t-shirt and shorts. By the time Lexi said her goodbyes, Andy was rubbing Maddy's back and she was getting drowsy. Byron was brazenly stroking Lexi's pussy through her shorts, as she wished her boyfriend a good night.

"Finally," Byron said, when she tossed her phone to the side. "So you gonna tell me why my Playstation is here, and not plugged into my TV?"

Andy told Byron the story, while Maddy rested her head on Andy's shoulder. Byron's mouth hung lower and lower the longer the story went.

"So I figured I'd bring it here, so they'd quit messing with it," Andy finished.

"Much appreciated," Byron said. "Follow-up question. Did you get the games?"

"Uh...," Andy hesitated, looking at Maddy. "No."

"Okay cool," Byron said, turning to Lexi. "So I'm going to go and get my games, before some angry rednecks steal and pawn all my shit."

"Understandable," Lexi said, laughing. "Coming back?"

"Of course," Byron said. He kissed her forehead, got dressed and left.

Lexi took a look at her best friend, while turning up the volume to the TV, so it was just barely audible. Andy was rubbing behind Maddy's neck. Her eyes were closed and even as Lexi watched, Maddy was stretching her legs across her bed. Lexi decided it was as good a time as any to take a long shower.

She took it upon herself to turn out the light, before going into the bathroom.

Andy's dick sprang in his boxers, when Maddy stretched out across the bedsheet. Her nightie slipped lower toward her nipples and more of her juicy thighs showed under her hem.

The gown cupped her breasts, as she stretched her arms. It was see through around her navel and she wore matching panties underneath.

Maddy caught Andy eyeballing her body. She smirked with her eyes, when Andy saw he was caught. He smiled sheepishly, as Maddy turned toward the TV.

Maddy pulled Andy's arm over with her, as she turned to her side. She poked out her butt and she smiled when she felt Andy's cock against her booty. She watched the game show and felt her eyelids getting heavy.

Andy was rubbing her skin under her nightgown. She stopped him, when he reached her underboob. She grasped his hand, held it close and focused on the game show.

The sound of the shower lulled Maddy, as her eyelids fought to stay open.

Her legs were opened wide, as she was roughly turned onto her back. Maddy looked up and saw Andy, naked and lining his meaty cock up to her opening.

Maddy, still with her legs in the air, gripped the bedsheets. Andy lunged forward.

"Aahhaagh!" Maddy yelled. She felt her pussy contract. Andy smiled down at her.

He leaned back and grabbed both her ankles, with his cock still lodged in Maddy. He started hammering into her. She could feel his forceful pounding against the back of her thighs, as she was penetrated.

Her naked boobs were rocking forcefully and she heard the bed squeaking. Maddy felt paralyzed by Andy's aggression, as she stared into his eyes. His mustached face was almost sneering, while he fucked her. Maddy felt her pussy cream.

She turned her head to the side and saw Byron on Lexi's bed, watching her get fucked.

He chuckled softly and climbed out of the bed. He was naked and stroking his long dick, as he walked over to Maddy. Andy was thrashing into Maddy relentlessly, when Byron grabbed her hair and shoved his dick down her throat.

"Ahmmmphlmph!" Maddy choked, as she was filled at both ends. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, while Byron sawed in and out of her mouth. The bed was still squeaking under Andy's pounding. Maddy heard Byron grunting and was jarred out of her pleasurable state.

"Oh, yeah," Maddy heard Byron whisper. "Come here."

Maddy was not ready to take a mouthful of Byron's cum, so with all her strength she lifted her arm and tried to push Byron out of her mouth.

Maddy opened her eyes and realized she was staring at the floor. The room was dark. Her right hand was hanging off the bed. She was sweating under her nightie. Andy's arm was draped over her back and he was softly snoring.

Maddy tried to slow her breathing, as her heart pounded.

"Right there," Lexi whispered, softly.

Maddy looked up. The room was near pitch-black. But in the dark, she could see two silhouettes. She couldn't be sure, but as her eyes adjusted, it looked like Byron was fucking Lexi doggystyle.

Maddy apprehensively rubbed down her own body before fingering the waistline on her panties. She breathed a sigh of relief.

She strained her eyes through the dark. She could better see Lexi's naked body in the dark. Her ass was hiked high in the air, with her face down in the mattress. Byron was completely naked behind her, stroking down into her.

Byron had begun trying to be silent, but his lust was overtaking him. Maddy could hear the light smacking of Lexi's thighs, as well as a familiar squeaking. As Maddy looked on, Byron ran his hand down Lexi's back.

Maddy couldn't see Byron's face in the dark. She could only see his dark silhouette moving behind Lexi's pale body. Straining her eyes to focus on the other bed, Maddy didn't realize Andy had stopped snoring.

She did feel Andy's hand creeping down her body. Her legs opened with ease when Andy reached her groin, allowing him to rub outside her panties. Maddy couldn't take her eyes off Lexi.

While Andy stimulated Maddy's pussy through her underwear, Maddy watched Byron's hand slide down into Lexi's hair. Byron grabbed a handful of her goldish locks and yanked her face out of the mattress. Through the darkness, Maddy could now see Lexi's face. It was contorted, as Lexi was anguished under pleasure.

Byron was giving her long, deep strokes. With her ass hiked high in the air, Lexi could feel every inch.

'Oh.....my....gawd....,' Lexi's thought's were fragmented, as she was penetrated repeatedly. 'He's....so.....deep.'

Byron could just barely see Lexi's fat pussy lips spreading to make way for his dick.

When Lexi had let him into the dorm, she'd told him to be quiet. Maddy and Andy were snoozing and Byron hadn't made a sound as he ate Lexi's pussy. They didn't even wake when Lexi's orgasm forced a sharp yelp from her throat.

When Lexi flipped over and popped her pussy out for him, Byron smiled to himself.

He now looked toward Maddy's bed and in the dark, but he thought he saw Andy climbing on top of Maddy. Lexi expelled a soft yelp, when Byron unintentionally thrust a bit harder.

He redoubled his efforts on Lexi. With Andy and Maddy awake, he saw no reason to continue being inconspicuous. He let go of Lexi's hair and gripped her waist. As she relished the feeling of Byron's strong hands on her soft hips, Lexi dropped her head into the pillow, muffing her moans.

On the other bed, Maddy opened her legs and welcomed Andy's weight atop her body. He'd removed his boxers and as Maddy pulled him in for a kiss, she felt Andy's cock poking at her pussy-hole.

The feeling of Andy's lips on hers, combined with the sparks from her sensitive pussy was making Maddy's pussy quiver. She was holding onto the back of Andy's neck while they made out. Completely awake now, Maddy's body was responding to all stimuli, including Andy's cock.

Andy's dick was stiff as stone. He was trying to focus on kissing Maddy's lips, while his right hand was working on sliding her panties to the side.

When Maddy felt his cockhead nudge into her opening, she flinched.

"Mmmmm....Not so fast, babe," Maddy said lustfully, as she placed her hands on Andy's strong shoulders. With his cockhead was still poking at her slit, Andy felt Maddy pushing his body down.

As he crawled backward down Maddy's body, he also felt her hips raise.

'She wants me to take off her panties,' Andy thought and he reached for her waist.

He slowly peeled away her clothing, expecting at any moment to be rebuffed. Andy's heart fluttered as he pulled Maddy's panties off her ankles and tossed them.

He dove forward.

Maddy was not expecting such a surge of pleasure. By the time her panties hit the floor, Andy had a mouthful of Maddy's pussy.

"Oohhh...ohh...oh...oohhh...yeeah," Maddy moaned loudly, before she could stop herself. Andy's lips smiled inside her pussy. He slurped the inside of Maddy's lips, his mustache buried in her pubic hair. She wiggled and squirmed as Andy fought toward her small clit.

Lexi's head jerked up when she heard her friend's moan. She had a brief glimpse of Maddy, with Andy between her thighs and her nightie-covered tits jutting toward the ceiling, before Byron pushed her face back into the pillow.

Maddy was in love with Andy's mouth. His tongue seemed to swirl inside her. Against the odds, Andy's mouth found her tiny clit.

"Ung!" Maddy exclaimed, her hands grasping Andy's head. Andy was lapping up Maddy's wet pussy. His tongue licked up the roof of her mouth and each time flicked her clit, Maddy's body gave a slight twitch.

Maddy could feel her passion rising. The sounds of Andy's slurping could be heard even over Byron's pounding and Lexi's muffled moans. Lexi's eyes were closed as he fucked her, but Byron was watching the scene on Maddy's bed.

Maddy was humping her hips against Andy's mouth. Andy, who had started out in control, now had his hands gripping Maddy's thighs. Against her clit, Maddy could feel his tongue, his lips and even his mustache, as she forced more of her wet vagina into his mouth.

Byron's dick twitched inside Lexi, as he heard Maddy's breathing getting louder. Her big breasts were rising and falling under her nightie and her humping was growing more forceful. Byron was watching Maddy draw closer to her release. Lexi was the unintended recipient of Byron's lustful aggression.

As Byron fucked Lexi, his eyes were on Maddy's face. She was moaning softly, with each deep breath. With her hands holding Andy's head in place, she was right on the edge and she began swirling her hips. Andy's mouth was forced to lick and suck all over her pussy, until he felt her pussy contract.

"Uuuummggghh!" Maddy moaned again, as her climax finally hit her.

Byron, who had watched Maddy's body stiffen, release and then shudder while she moaned, felt his dick grow sensitive inside Lexi's wet pussy.

Andy continued sucking at Maddy's pussy, until she finished squirming. Then he crawled up Maddy and lined his cock up with her opening.

Maddy's eyes snapped open, the feeling of deja vu upon her. She looked down just as Andy lunged forward. Maddy felt her pussy walls spread apart for Andy's girthy cock. Her warmth and wetness engulfed his shaft, as he fed her the whole length in one thrust.

"Aahhaagh!" Maddy cried out, before covering her mouth. Andy pulled out and as he pushed himself back into her, he watched her boobs bounce again, under her nightie.

Byron had watched the entire scene play out, all while deep stroking Lexi. His eyes went wide, as he watched Andy climb up Maddy's body holding his dick.

When Maddy was penetrated causing her to cry out loud, Byron exploded inside Lexi. Lexi could feel torrents of Byron's warm cum filling her wet hole. She kept her eyes closed, as Byron continued stroke into her while cumming. Byron finally tore his eyes away from the bed, where Maddy was now softly grunting under Andy's body, and collapsed next to Lexi against the wall.

She whimpered, when his long rod withdrew from her body, taking one last jolt of pleasure with it.

"Hmmm...mmmph.....mmmph!...." Maddy was groaning, as she tried to keep her lips pursed.

It was tough, as Andy's dick might've been the thickest she'd had.

Andy wanted more from Maddy. He wasn't going to be satisfied with some small whimpers. He wanted to hear Maddy scream.

Speeding up his thrusts, Andy roughly grabbed Maddy's left boob through her nightgown.

"Ungh!" Maddy moaned. Her pussy creamed around Andy's dick.

As Lexi drifted, Byron propped up his head to watch Maddy get fucked. His suitemate was throwing his hips against Maddy's thighs. Byron saw Andy manhandling her breasts with his right hand and holding her leg open with his left.

"Unngr......Ungh!"

A yelp escaped Maddy's lips, as she reacted to the pleasure building. Her eyes were closed and her body tensed each time her walls were opened by Andy's cock. She reached up to Andy's head and pulled him into her breasts.

Without slowing, Andy released her leg and he scrambled to lift her nightie over her boobs.

Byron stared from behind a snoozing Lexi, as Maddy's huge boobs came into view. With a pang of jealousy, he saw Andy bury his face in her breasts. He watched him suckle on each of her nipples, making Maddy shiver.

Andy felt another gush of warmth from Maddy, as her pussy creamed again around his cock. He dropped his head into Maddy's neck. The smell of mangos engulfed his nostrils, as he pounded away. He was drawing close to release.

By now Byron was fully erect and was not looking forward to sleeping with blue balls. He looked down at Lexi snoozing. Her legs were slightly parted with her knee raised. Her fat pussy lips were just visible. Byron felt his stomach clench. He glanced back at Maddy's bed.

Maddy was in her own world, her arms wrapped around Andy's neck.

"Hmmm!...mmmph.....mmmph!...Unngr......Ungha!"

Maddy's moaning was easily audible over the creaking of the bed frame. Her legs were bent at the knees and her boobs were mashed against Andy's chest. She fought but failed to stay quiet, as Andy's thrusts became more energetic. His dick was swelling inside her.

As Andy started panting and moaning into Maddy's neck, Byron was spreading Lexi's legs and crawling between them.

"Mmmm....Alan.....stop," Lexi whispered, her eyes still closed.

'Well, she didn't tell me to stop,' Byron thought, smiling as he rubbed his slick his dick against her pussy. With another glance at Maddy's lust-filled face, Byron pushed forward into Lexi's sodden cunt.

He shoved his whole length into her, jarring her out of her light sleep. As Lexi's pussy was filled by Byron's dick, Maddy's pussy was flooded with Andy's cum.

"Awngh!...Awugh!...ahhhugh," Andy moaned in Maddy's ear, as he humped into her. Her pussy creamed one final time and her pussy juice mixed with Andy's cum inside her. She opened her eyes wide, as Andy pumped more and more warm semen into her pussy. She shuddered.

"Hmmph!" Lexi moaned through her stupor. Byron grabbed a fistful of her dirty-blonde hair, while wrapping his arms around her.

"Uhmmmgrrr!" Byron growled, lunging into Lexi.

Her yelp drew the eyes of Andy, who was still inside of Maddy. Both of them watched Byron slowly pull out of Lexi's pussy, reposition her body and plunge back into her, hard.

"Ahgghah!" Lexi cried out again. This time Byron held deep inside her, while he got a firmer grip on her shoulders.

Still under Andy, Maddy watched her best friend, as she was maneuvered to Byron's liking. Then without warning Byron hammered into Lexi.

"Hmph!...Ah!....hmph!...hmph!..Ohmph!..Ah!......hmph!...hmph!..Ohh!" Lexi cried.

For the next forty seconds, Byron thrashed Lexi's slender body, while Andy and Maddy looked on. Both saw Lexi's expression of pure bliss, when Byron ejaculated into her once more.

"Hmmph!....hmph!...hmph!......oouh.........ooooohh!" Lexi sighed toward the ceiling, as she felt the warmth flood her pussy. Byron squirmed around inside Lexi, emptying another load into her sensitive cunt. Her legs and arms wrapped around Byron's waist, as he grunted through his climax.

When he was finally finished cumming, he peppered the left side of Lexi's face with kisses, before rolling off of her.

Maddy then realized Andy's soft dick was still in her pussy. She tapped Andy and he lifted off of her.

An exhausted Maddy curled up into Andy's chest, while Byron pulled Lexi close. Within minutes the room was full of soft snoring.

* * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Thanks to Beta Readers! Feedback is greatly appreciated. More to come from across the hall.

12