Deviant Suitemates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie's stomach fluttered.

"And what's this 'Phillip wants, Philip wants, Philips wants.' What the fuck is a Philip? The Josie whose always bossing around the fuckin Burger Town always gets what she wants. Where's that Josie? I want that Josie."

Josie's heart rate was rising as she stared at Andy's handsome face.

"Josie isn't a crybaby," Andy continued, raising his head and his voice. "The Josie I know can take a semester off, a year off and not miss a beat. Nobody's going to convince you that you shouldn't get your social work degree. No one's gonna tell you no. And no one's gonna stop you when—"

Josie had dropped to her knees and, before Andy even noticed, his dick was poking through his pants and into Josie's freckled face.

Andy's eyes went wide as his Team Lead slurped his cock. It was growing steadily in her mouth as she took more and more until he was poking the back of her throat. He was silent while Josie ran her pink lips up the side of Andy's dick.

Josie didn't say anything apart from the occasional "ugh" or "ahh" whenever she pulled his fat cock from her mouth. Andy thought Philip must've done something right because it was more than a few minutes after Andy started thrusting slightly in her mouth that she felt his climax building.

Josie was in her own world, her eyes were glossed over and her face was blank as she worked at Andy's dick. Her tongue circled his cockhead while her head bobbed over his shaft. She didn't slow when his dick jumped between her lips and she hummed around Andy's cock as his semen hit her tongue.

He was sliding in and out of Josie's face as he filled her mouth with cum. She kept her tongue swelling as she swallowed everything he gave her. Andy's knees buckled as his cock grew more sensitive and Josie hadn't actually let up.

Eventually he had to yank his cock out of Josie's face before he fainted.

As Andy took deep breaths, Josie seemed to snap out of it. She shook her head slightly and raised back up into the chair watching Andy zip up.

"I normally don't do that....but..." Josie started. "I didn't want any on my work clothes."

"Makes um...yeah makes sense," Andy said. "So you're fine...then?"

Josie gave the smallest of chuckles looking down.

"Yeah, I'm fine Andy. No worries." She looked back up at him with her big blue eyes. "You're going to be a ...really good motivator in the Marines."

"I...uh...appreciate that," he said. "Well...good luck and don't lose focus. I'll see you if you do decide to come back."

"When I do get back," Josie said, as Andy turned to leave. "Maybe you'll still work here."

"...Maybe," they grinned at each other as Andy left.

He couldn't remember, but he thought he had a lecture with a senior named Phillip. He'd have to check the class roster.

* * * * * * * *

"You're not going to believe this," Lexi said. "You know that Curtis guy friended me on Facebook, right?"

"From the Omega Party?" Maddy said. "I did not know that."

"Yeah, well, he just invited me to a Slumber party."

"A Slumber party?"

"Apparently you wear your PJs."

"Soooo, dress slutty basically," Maddy said with a small eye roll.

"It's implied, yeah," Lexi said, smiling and nodding thoughtfully.

"And what do the Frat boys wear?"

"IDK, their birthday suits?" Lexi shrugged.

"Is this at the Frat house?"

"No, it's at a house on Tawny. Omegas will be there though."

"Well, don't ditch me again like last time," Maddy said, craning her neck at Lexi. "You bringing Byron?"

"Why the hell would I do that?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Byron was annoyed. He'd hoped to catch the movie the campus was showing, but the chick he'd asked bailed, Andy wasn't around, and Lexi wasn't answering her phone. He decided he'd rather catch up on homework than go alone, so he walked into the library and grabbed a computer.

As it booted up, Byron looked around the library. With it being a Saturday night, it was almost deserted. One or two guys were at a PC with headphones on, a nerd was back in the 'Finger Me' cubbies, but Byron's eyes were drawn to the gorgeous, black, girl near the front of the library.

Staring at her, Byron wondered how he had missed her when he came in. She had deep chocolatey skin and long straight hair. Her big brown eyes reminded Byron of an anime character. She was completely done up with lipstick and her nails looked perfect. There was no getting around it. She was stunning.

Byron got up and made his way around the library. As he pretended to look up info at the desktop, he stole a glance at the girl's computer. He was expecting to see homework or something very important looking.

He wasn't expecting to see a MySpace page. He couldn't believe it. Not even Facebook, but MySpace? Byron didn't know if she'd just been dumped or stood up, but this absolutely beautiful girl was surfing MySpace in a deserted library on a Saturday night. He had to know why.

Mustering up all of the confidence in his body, Byron walked over and sat at the computer right next to her.

"So, I've got to know," Byron said, his stomach doing a backflip when she turned to him with those deep, brown eyes. "And, I don't really do this...but you look gorgeous, your hair and makeup's all done up and you're here surfing MySpace...not Facebook...MySpace."

She laughed, but didn't say anything while looking back at him.

"What's going on....what's your name? I'm Byron."

"India." she said. Her voice was deep and smooth.

"So...what gives? Is it your birthday?"

"No...I had plans but...ugglh," she shook her head annoyed. "My girl had to work."

"Oh...damn...I feel ya," Byron said. "I kinda got stood up myself."

"Yeah?"

"I was supposed to meet someone at the campus movie?"

"Oh yeah....they're playing Kick-Ass," India said, perking up a bit.

"That's right," Byron said. "If you wanted, we could probably still make it before the trailers end."

"Do they show trailers in the campus movies?" she asked.

"Ya know...I don't know," Byron said. "But, I mean...if you have important MySpace business to get to..."

"Oh, you got jokes?" India said, standing up.

"I mean you're the one talking to Tom," Byron said, making India flash her perfect smile at Byron.

They stood up to leave and Byron was hard pressed not to ogle at India's tall slender body. She was in capri jeans, a yellow top, and some yellow Jordan 4s. She was taller than Byron, standing at six feet with the shoes.

The school show was free until sold out. Luckily they were able to find spots near the back, not too far from when he blew his load down Lexi's throat less than twenty-four hours ago. The movie was hilariously great and India was a fun movie watcher.

She let him rest his hands on her thighs and didn't say anything when he tried to rub her pussy through her jeans. She did keep her legs tightly closed while they laughed at the idiotic plot points. She didn't let him under her clothes but she said nothing as he rubbed every inch of her waist, back and long legs.

"Was that the greatest movie ever?" Byron said as they beat the crowd out of the crowded theater.

"It was pretty funny, yeah. Greatest ever though?" India said, sounding skeptical.

Byron was ready to head to his dorm, with an excuse to bring along India when he noticed she was hanging back near the front doors.

"My girl will be comin down. I gotta wait on her."

"Your girl?" Byron asked before the realization dawned on him. "Oh, your girl works here?"

India's girlfriend, Vivian, eventually came down the stairs, having worked the projection. She was a short, chubby, butch, black girl with a boy cut and a face that seemed to hold a permanent scowl.

"Hey baby," she said, seeing India. "Didn't know you were still comin'"

"Yeah, wasn't going to, but Byron dragged me," India said. "If it wasn't for him I'd probably still be bored at the library."

Vivian looked Byron up and down.

"Coo, well thanks Byron. Have a good night," she said, putting her arm around India's waist.

"Wait up," Byron said, darting up to the side of them. "Ya'll didn't wanna smoke?"

India stopped dead, causing Vivian to stumble a bit.

"Oh right," India said, looking back at Byron before turning to Vivian. "He said he had weed."

"And I suppose you dying to smoke?" Vivian asked, clearly annoyed.

"I mean, I'm not one to turn down no weed," India said, flashing a grin at Byron.

Byron remained silent as India and Vivian glared at each other. He got the sense that Vivian was the decision maker in this relationship.

"Fine, Byron can smoke wit us, at the house," Vivian said.

Byron's heart leapt, until he saw India's face.

"Ain't Dhija there?" India said. "She's not gonna wanna-"

"Dhija's there, yeah!" Vivian said, motioning for Byron to follow. "Ya like girls don't ya?"

"Uhm...yeah....I like girls," Byron replied, bemused.

"There ya go....He likes girls. Dhija's a girl," Vivian said to India. "What's the problem?"

Byron really didn't see one. It was certainly not ideal to have this dumpy, black chick calling the shots, but his dick was hard and his instinct told him to see where this might lead. So he walked with the two girls to their house while Vivian told them about the drama between the school workers.

Byron wasn't really listening. He was intrigued at the dynamic between these two. Vivian seemed to wear the figurative and literal pants in this relationship. He wondered how they would've met and hooked up.

An image of India's sexy, slender body scissoring with Vivian's short chunky frame, each hollering in the throes of passion entered his head. It wasn't bad, Byron thought.

The house was a short walk off campus and they entered the upstairs part of a duplex.

"'Dhij!" Vivian called as they all entered the small living room.

"'Sup! In here," yelled a voice from down the hall. Vivian led them through the small house, and into a bedroom in the back. It was very small, with barely enough room for the floor-model TV in the corner, futon mattress on the floor and the small loveseat.

On the futon mattress lay a tall black girl, with chubby cheeks and square-glasses. While India was tall, slender, with long legs, Dhija had big, round boobs, hips and a big booty.

"Who's your friend?" she asked, hopping up when she saw they had male company. Her boobs bounced under her long-sleeved, black, Delta shirt. She was wearing blue basketball shorts that didn't cover even half of her thick thighs.

"This is Byron," Vivian said, before India could speak. "And he's your new friend."

"Oh really?" she said, looking Byron up and down and smiling.

"You don't got a problem with that, right Byron?" Vivian said as she ushered India over to the loveseat with her.

"Um, no, suppose not," Byron said, grinning slightly. Dhija was nowhere near as good-looking as India but she certainly wasn't ugly. Her chubby smile was big and bright with perfect teeth. Her long black hair was a little wild, but that was because she's just been laying down.

Byron excused himself to go to the restroom and while he was washing his hands, he could barely overhear the ladies in the other room talking.

"Where's Jordan been at?" he heard India ask.

"Fuck that nigga," Dhija replied, quickly. "Sick of his broke-ass playin games...."

Byron couldn't make out much more and they quit talking when he came into the room.

"So, you breakin out the weed?" Vivian asked, as Dhija patted the mattress. Byron crawled down onto the mattress and by the time he had rolled up the weed, Dhija had put in a DVD and they were in the dark watching a scary movie with Leo DiCaprio.

The blunt went fast. India, Vivian, and Dhija were not inexperienced smokers. By the time Leo was skulking around the haunted island alone, the blunt was gone, the lights were off and Byron was snuggled behind Dhija under the blanket. She was on her side watching the movie with Byron rubbing her back under her shirt.

Vivian and India were not too far away from them, just in the love seat. But everyone was watching the scary movie; everyone except Byron.

"I'm not about to go to ward D alone," Vivian said from the loveseat. "Where's his partner?"

"His partner's in on it," Dhija said, as Byron dry-humped her under the blanket. "I know it."

Dhija casually discussed the partner's loyalty, seemingly unbothered by Byron now squeezing her big round boobs over her shirt. He felt her body shudder a little bit, but she held her voice steady as Byron felt for her fat nipples under her shirt.

Byron, having worn basketball shorts under his jeans, had his hard dick settled between Dhija's plump ass cheeks.

She wasn't wearing a bra, and Byron's groping grew more forceful under the blanket. Without attracting the eyes of India or Vivian, Byron managed to get his hand under Dhija's shirt and her hips started rocking back against him.

Dhija seemed perfectly fine allowing this freshman to squeeze her tits. She enjoyed him nibbling at her neck and even let him run his hand between her legs, all while watching Leo piece together a complicated mystery.

But, she always stopped him when he tried going under her shorts. By the time the movie was reaching its climactic conclusion, Byron and Dhija were each extremely horny and the other knew it.

"Where's the missing patient?" India asked as Leo looked around an empty room on screen.

"Ain't no missing patient," Byron said, as he massaged Dhija's tits and she humped back against his hard bulge. "They bout to tell him he's been looking for himself. He's patient 41."

"Whaaaat," India and Vivian said together, clearly thunderstruck by the twist ending. They were silent for the rest of the movie while the plot was explained on screen, which suited Byron just fine. He had Dhija's body flinching and shuddering as he squeezed her body and rubbed her pussy through her shorts.

She still wouldn't let Byron into her panties and his cock was throbbing by the time Vivian and India quit discussing the movie. The couple made their exit and Byron saw a knowing smile on India's pretty face as she flashed him a look before leaving.

When the door finally closed, Byron redoubled his efforts on Dhija's body. Her inhibitions had evaporated the moment they were alone. She turned onto her back and welcomed Byron's fit body atop hers. He went under her shirt, exposing her big breasts, and immediately dropped his mouth to her big nipples.

"..oohhhh....okay," Dhija whispered almost to herself.

Byron ran his hands down her hips, while whispering in her ear, telling her how much he loved her sexy curves and her big tits. He ran his hands down her hips and under the waistband of her shorts.

"You rubbin all over me," Dhija said, softly her hips raising. "And you barely even know me."

Byron ignored her and pulled her shorts off, revealing a fat, hairy pussy. Skipping any preambles, Byron dropped his face into Dhija's pussy.

"Oohhh..." Dhija sighed, surprised when Byron sucked her fat lips into his mouth. He wanted this done quickly. His tongue flitted through Dhija's pussy lips and easily found her clit. It was fat and prominent and it hung out of her clit hood. Byron latched on with his lips and drove Dhija wild with his tongue.

Her hips rose and fell and her body shuddered uncontrollably. Her low grunts were becoming loud moans. Byron was sure India and Vivian could hear Dhija in the small house. He eased his two fingers into the sorority sister, determined to make Dhija cry out as loud as possible.

His fingers easily slid in and out her wet pussy, with his lips on her clit. It had the effect he wanted.

"Uuhhh!" Dhija grunted.

Byron kept tormenting Dhija until she was cumming on his fingers. He expected her to scream, but her orgasm was silent as her body squeezed and released with a loud guttural groan.

"...Gyuuuh!"

That was enough for Byron. He dropped his shorts, wiping his mouth on his shirt as he climbed atop Dhija's big curvy body. His cock fell on Dhija's pussy with a wet splat, and she guided Byron in until he jammed all the way home.

"Uuhhh!...uuhh!" she cried again, and again. Byron was pounding away in no time. "Uhhh...uhh fuck this ....uuuh!....pussy..."

Dhija's hands gripped the front of his shirt and he fucked more expletives out of her.

"Uhh...Fuckin...uhh! This pussy...so wet.........Gyuhhh!"

Her body tensed and she came again. Their thighs smacked loudly against each other. Dhija felt like Byron was pounding her into the floor. She came when he roughly grabbed both her big, pillowy tits and she came again when he sucked each of her nipples into her mouth.

"...uuuhh!...fuckin.....Gyuhh!" she yelled for the fourth or fifth time, before Byron finally slowed. "...oh ...shit."

"Flip that ass over," Byron said, pulling his dick out of her. Dhija did as she was told. She was two years older than the freshman. But as she popped her fat, fuzzy, pussy in the air and Byron shoved his cock deep into her, there was no mistaking who was in charge.

"Uuuuhhhglh," Dhija moaned before dropping her head into her pillows. Byron clapped his hand on her asscheeks and thundered into her from behind. His rock hard cock stretched Dhija's spasming pussy, forcing muffled groans and curses into the mattress.

Byron felt his dick growing sensitive and continued pounding away until the very last second. He yanked his dick out of her and sprayed his semen all over Dhija's big ass and her pussy. He held her booty with both hands and rubbed the underside of his spurting cock against Dhija's pussy.

He collapsed on the futon mattress and Dhija sank down to her stomach. They were hot, but a ceiling fan was on and it felt good against their sweaty bodies. The lights were already off, the TV was on a sleep timer and the two sweaty college students laid still without saying much else.

Eventually Dhija needed to use the restroom. As Byron laid naked in her bed, he heard Dhija and Vivian talking and giggling in the hallway. His dick was already growing hard. With a feeling of deja vu, Byron quickly ran and stood behind the open door.

When Dhija came back he pulled her closed into his naked body and squeezed her ass hard.

"Ohhh....okay..." Dhija whispered, as the door closed. Byron led her back down to her mattress. They fucked two more times that night...and once in the morning as Vivian and India got dressed.

* * * * * * * * * *

Earlier in the evening

Lexi pulled on her button up night shirt and matching gold pajama bottoms. She hoped she looked cute, but considering the booty shorts and cleavage showing, she figured it mattered very little. She turned and saw the outfit Maddy was wearing as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh Maddy," Lexi said, her eyes raking Maddy's outfit.

"What?" Maddy said. "It said pajamas. I sleep in less."

"Yeah, but...."

Maddy was in her thin light blue nightgown that cupped and cradled her huge tits. Underneath she simply wore a matching thong. Her tennis shoes looked a bit out of place but they had to walk to the house.

"But there is one thing," Maddy said. "We can't hardly walk out of the dorms dressed like this."

They decided to cover themselves with coats until they reached the party. The house was within walking distance from the dorms, and unlike the Frat party, there wasn't a huge line at the door. It was a pretty big house with a small front lawn and a garage. The driveway was full of big SUVs.

As they neared the house, Lexi spotted some scantily dressed girls exiting one of the trucks. They hadn't bothered with jackets or coats and as Lexi and Maddy caught up to them near the side doors of the house, the door swung open and they all were let in.

"Well, damn," Lexi said upon entering.

The doors opened into a kitchen-nook area with seven or so students milling around a table pouring drinks. The table was stacked high with bottles ranging in color and size and there seemed to be a 'pour your own drink' policy.