Deviant Suitemates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy was about to get completely naked for this man when she heard a moan to her right. She turned her head and could not believe her eyes. Jennifer was laying on the bed, with her legs spread and Anton fingers sliding under her pajama shorts.

She also couldn't believe how much the sight turned her on. Maddy was thrown right back into bliss when Anton pulled her back in for another deep kiss.

Anton then sat up with Maddy in his lap. He mashed his face into Maddy's breasts but it wasn't enough for Maddy. She frantically yanked her nightie over her head, clawed Anton's workout shirt off and pulled his face into her soft, heavy, naked breasts.

She threw her head back as Anton, sucked on her sensitive nipples. He slobbered over Maddy's breasts, licking and biting her pink nipples, making her sigh into the air as she humped her pussy against Anton's groin.

Anton then maneuvered Maddy off of his body and onto her back. He went straight for her tits, stuffing his face between them and squeezing them to Maddy's delight. But she was horny enough and needed some relief.

She pushed Anton's big shoulders down until he was level with her vagina. She scooted to the edge of the mattress, pulled her thong to the side and brought her furry pussy to Anton's mouth.

"Ugghmmm," Maddy immediately groaned as Anton sank his very long tongue deep into her. As he lapped up her vagina, looking for her small clit, Anton pulled Maddy's legs over his shoulder and pushed her back.

This position suited Maddy just fine. She opened her legs and allowed the pleasure to take over. As Anton shook his head between Maddy's legs, his tongue massaged her clit and lips. Her guttural moans spurred him on and soon she was humping his face.

Maddy was determined to cum on this guy's lips and soon felt her orgasm approaching from far away. Her eyes closed and she focussed on the feeling of Anton's mouth and tongue flicking her small, but swollen clit.

"Uhggm..oh! Jennifer groaned, despite her best efforts to keep quiet.

Maddy's eyes snapped open. Anton, while slurping at her clit, was simultaneously pumping his two fingers in and out of Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer's fingers were curled around her lips as though trying to remain quiet, even as the squeaks of pleasure left her throat.

It was too much for Maddy. She wanted to be annoyed at Anton, but he had trapped her clit with his lips and was tonguing her pussy hole.

"Uh....ungh!.....UNGH! .....mmmnngh!"

'Who the fuck does he think he is?' said a voice in her head, As Anton's tongue circled back around her clit pushing her toward a huge release.

'A fucking STUD!' her own subconscious answered as her orgasm thundered forward.

"......UUUunnngghh!" Maddy moaned, coming violently on Anton's tongue. Her mind was blank and her hips arched as she shuddered on the mattress. Her legs flailed while Anton slurped her leaking pussy.

She came down, with the remnants of her climax still gripping her body.

As she took deep breaths and stared at the ceiling, Maddy felt movement to her left. Anton was reaching for Jennifer's shorts, but Maddy's eyes dropped to Anton's big, beefy cock which had finally sprung free when Anton dropped his workout pants.

Jealousy ripped through Maddy's heart when she saw Anton lick his lips, staring at Jennifer.

'Fat chance,' she thought, sitting up and wrapping her fingers around Anton's dick. Anton froze with his hands at Jennifer's hips. Maddy started jacking him off and his grunts of pleasure turned Maddy all the way back on. Her pussy, still tingling from her intense orgasm, now was clenching with need as Maddy stared at his huge dick.

She quickly leaned forward and wrapped her lips around Anton's cockhead. Anton dropped Jennifer's waist and slowly leaned back in Maddy's direction. She kept her eyes on Anton and watched his eyes lose focus, as she gobbled his cock.

It was then she felt her suitemate's eyes on her and if Maddy was horny already, the envious look on Jennifer's face sent her into overdrive. She smirked and popped Anton out of her mouth.

Maddy then quickly laid back, pulling Anton by his dick. As he came to rest atop Maddy, she was already rubbing his fat cock along her wet slit. He pushed forward when she found her needy pussy hole, and with a grunt from each of them Anton's cockhead popped into Maddy's vagina.

"Ummghh."

Anton started slow and strong, feeding Maddy the full length. Maddy wasn't a small person and Anton was sure that her wet, squelching pussy could handle everything he gave her. He didn't hold back and Maddy was more than pleased.

"Unngh....uuh!...Unngh...uhh!" Maddy moaned, rapidly approaching orgasm, matching Anton's pace. "Unngh....uuh!...Unngh...uhh!......"UUNNNGHHH!"

She came again, her arms and hands deliriously scratching at Anton's back as he fucked her through her climax. He pounded the freshman until he needed a break. Maddy's hands found the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers. She then whispered in his ear.

"Flip me over."

Anton quickly complied, pulling out of Maddy's wetness and turning her by her hips. Her big booty looked so inviting as he climbed up and straddled the hospitality major. He settled atop her and gently pulled her fatass apart, making room for his big, black cock. Maddy was holding her breath when she felt the fat tip poke into her pussyhole.

'Oh Gawd!' Maddy thought. She felt his cock was spreading her pussy as wide as it could go.

Again, Anton stuffed her pussy with his entire shaft from behind.

"Ungh...!" Maddy found a pillow and pulled it under her head, holding it tightly, as Anton started bouncing on Maddy's ass. Once Anton put his hand on her back, Maddy felt like she couldn't move, which suited her fine.

Anton's big dick was at the perfect angle and Maddy, for some reason not wanting to cry out again in front of Jennifer, bit the pillow to muffle her moans. But soon the pleasure took over and she couldn't stifle her cries of pleasure, choosing instead to curse into the pillow.

Anton was rocking his cock back and forward into her pussy from behind when she felt his dick jump inside her. He started huffing and puffing in time with his forceful thrusts against Maddy's rump and Maddy knew she only had a few seconds.

"Pull out!" Maddy cried, finally pulling her face from the pillow. He was still pounding her, his forceful thrusts still driving her into the mattress even as her arms flailed behind her back, trying to disengaged Anton from her body. "Don't cum...!"

At the last second, Anton came to his senses, yanked his cock from Maddy's pussy ("unngh") and squirted all over Maddy's ass. He raised up and his cum landed even higher on her back and shoulders and even a bit into her dark hair.

Maddy couldn't believe how much cum she had to deal with. She couldn't believe she'd just been fucked in front of her suitemate. She sat up and looking over, she couldn't believe Jennifer was now sucking on the dick that had just been deep in her pussy.

As Anton leaned over to allow more of himself into Jennifer's mouth, Maddy rolled over getting as much semen on the covers and off her back as possible. While Maddy was using a blanket to get Anton's cum off of her body, Jennifer was inhaling Anton's cock.

Maddy was somewhat impressed seeing Jennifer gobble Anton's tree trunk of a dick. 'Wonder if her boyfriend taught her that,' said that voice in her head. She found her nightie and her thong and was dressed in a flash. She quickly and quietly exited the room, locking it behind her.

* * *

Lexi felt trapped under Curtis as he hammered her pussy with his girthy cock. She was sweating as much as he was and grunting even lounder. Her eyes watered and she could barely breathe from the breakneck fucking. Lexi was loving every second of it.

"hmmph...Hmmph!...hmmph...Hmmph!.." Lexi moaned until Curtis pushed his hips to her groin and held his fat cock inside her cunt. "Hymmmph...awghh!"

Lexi came on his dick, gripping Curtis' back as she felt her pussy muscles spasm around Curtis' girth. Curtis stirred himself into Lexi's pussy, grinding his cockhead as far as he could go. After a few humps and forcing a few squeaks out of Lexi, Curtis pulled back and then pounded Lexi with one big thrust.

"AWHHmmph!...mmmm," Lexi moaned, as Curtis' cock was slowly pulled back and then forcefully thrust forward again. "AWHHmmph!"

He fucked Lexi like this for a minute, banging against her slender, fit body, watching her tits jiggle until she came again with her blue-grey eyes flickering.

Once her orgasm subsided, Lexi pulled Curtis in and pressed her lips to his. Curtis' responded by picking up speed and soon was jackhammering into Lexi with his release fast approaching.

"hmmph..Hmmph!..hmmph..Hmmph!......Awhmmphh!" Lexi moaned at the feeling of warm semen, flooding her vagina. Curtis was holding his sensitive dick inside her as he shot three and then four more spurts into her warmth.

They held each other tight until they could each get their breathing under control. Curtis finally pulled himself off of Lexi, with his soft dick slipping from her pussy. He flopped into the seat next to Lexi and as she found her pajama shorts, she stole a glance at Curtis' flaccid cock.

"Fuck...that's a big cock," she said. She couldn't believe that was just in her.

"'Preciate it," Curtis chuckled as Lexi pulled on her shorts.

Once they were decent, Curtis made sure the coast was clear before letting Lexi out.

"You're not gonna lock your car?" Lexi asked as they headed back to the house.

"Niggas know not to mess with my shit," Curtis said.

They got back to the house and it was clear the party was winding down. People were leaving in various states of dress and sobriety. It took a few seconds for Lexi to spot Maddy headed straight for her as she came down the hallway carrying both their jackets.

"Let's get the fuck outta here," Maddy said, as soon as she reached Lexi and Curtis. "You good?"

"Yeah," Lexi said. She turned to Curtis. "Thanks again. I'll....call ya later."

"No... problem," Curtis muttered, as she headed out with Maddy. "Wait, I ain't got your number!"

"I'll find you!" Lexi yelled over her shoulder, as she was dragged away by Maddy.

"What's up?" Lexi said. Throwing on her jacket as they made the short walk back to campus.

"I just wanna put as much distance between me and there as fast as possible," Maddy said, walking so brisk that Lexi had to keep pace.

"What happened," Lexi asked. "Did you ... get what you needed?"

"Oh....I got it alright," Maddy said, with a look on her face that was more for herself than Lexi.

"Well we- ," Lexi started before stopping next to Maddy. "What's... that?"

Maddy saw Lexi was staring at her earlobe with her brow furrowed.

"What's what?"

"I don't ...is that?"

"Lexi what is it?...is it a bug?" Maddy said, starting to panic slightly. "Get it off me."

"It's not a bug...but I still don't wanna touch it."

Maddy was getting annoyed.

"Lexi what the fuck are you-?"

"You trying out a new hair gel?" Lexi chuckled. "Anton must've had a fire hose."

"EWWW!" Maddy streaked. "Get it off. Where is it? Get it off!"

"No way!" Lexi laughed, backing away from Maddy as her hands went rigid. "It's in your hair, slut."

"EWW. C'mon, Lex...get it!"

In the end, Maddy had to rush to the dorm with a stiff neck due to her holding her head to the side. She beat Lexi to the shower and spent about twenty minutes shampooing her hair.

* * * * * * * *

Thank you for reading! Sorry about the long wait. Got a new job and there was a 4-day power outage in my city. Thanks for your patience. I hope you enjoyed the adventures of these horny teens. Please vote and comment. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for Dorm Rooms Ch. 14!