Deviant Suitemates Ch. 07

Story Info
"I Sleep in Less."
12.5k words
4.58
3.1k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
70 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * *

Maddy awoke abruptly with the hardest dick she'd ever felt poking her in the back. She'd been dreaming that she was lying on an empty bed, so she was somewhat alarmed, when she felt a muscular arm wrapped under her naked boobs.

The events of last night came flooding back making her pussy flood as well. The memory of those strong arms holding her down while he pounded away at her body made Maddy's stomach flutter. She certainly wouldn't mind an encore performance, but she needed a shower.

She looked at her roommate's bed where a lump of blankets were emitting soft snores. Maddy carefully pulled Byron's arm off of her and climbed out of bed.

The sound of the bathroom door stirred Lexi awake and her eyes fell on Byron. Lexi's initial thought of 'Why the hell is Byron in Maddy's bed?' was drowned out by the memories of last night.

Lexi's erotic recollections were punctuated when she realized what she was holding. She must've fallen asleep with her fingers wrapped around Andy's fat cock.

'Welp, bird in the hand?' Lexi thought, as she slid her hand up and down Andy's soft dick. It didn't take long for it to start growing in his sleep.

Andy felt Lexi's warm body next to his as he drifted out of his sleep. His nose was buried in the top of Lexi's dirty-blonde hair and his arms were wrapped around her. As Andy gained more consciousness it took a few more seconds before his brain caught up with his senses.

Lexi smiled to herself when Andy started humping her hand. She kept at it until Andy was humping his dick against her abdomen.

"Guess someone's awake for me?" Lexi muttered. Without waiting for his answer, Lexi pushed Andy onto his back and slowly climbed atop his body. Still naked, she straddled him.

Andy could feel the heat from her pussy near his navel as she wiggled her hips around, trying to line up her pussyhole. With her arms wrapped around Andy's neck and Andy gripping her waist, Lexi's pussy found Andy's cockhead and she slid down.

Her plump, soft, tits dragged down Andy's chest as her pussy encased his cock. Andy's chest rumbled underneath Lexi as he groaned.

As the bed began to squeak under Lexi and Andy, Byron was waking up. As he opened his eyes, he too was a bit disoriented, realizing whose bed he was in. Then, with a twinge of jealousy, he saw Lexi and Andy covered under the blanket.

Lexi and Andy's foreheads were touching as she humped him. Byron could see the lustful expression on her face looking down at Andy. Lexi felt Byron staring. As she rose up slowly, Andy's cock exiting her warm cunt, Lexi caught Byron's eyes. She gave him a smile and sank back down slowly on Andy.

Byron tilted his head and he gave Lexi an exasperated glare.

"Hmph," Lexi grunted as she was filled with Andy's cock. She returned Byron's glare with a look that very clearly read 'and what are you gonna do about it?'

Byron's eyes narrowed. He slid out of bed, walked over to a grinning Lexi, pulled the blanket down and Lexi found herself being spun around toward the foot of the bed. Andy, who had his eyes closed, looked up to see his dick popping out of Lexi's pussy as she twisted her body.

Byron had a handful of Lexi's dirty-blonde hair and was pulling her toward his hard dick. Andy was a bit jealous as Lexi opened wide and Byron plopped his cockhead on her tongue. That was until Andy felt Lexi tugging at his cock between her legs. His dick jumped when he realized what Lexi was trying to do.

While Byron fed Lexi more of his dick, Andy clapped a hand on her ass and guided his dick back into her pussy from behind. Lexi started to moan, but Byron shoved more of his dick into her mouth.

"Mmmph!"

She smiled as much as she could, while being filled by Andy. She readjusted, allowing her booty to settle all the way into Andy's lap.

Andy grabbed her hips with both hands. He surprised Lexi by driving up into her body. Her plump ass cheeks bounced in Andy's lap and he couldn't help but slam Lexi down on his cock again.

Her lips clamped down on Byron's dick and her teeth grazed his skin as she tried to keep from biting down. Andy continued humping up into Lexi, driving pleasure through her body but making it hard to concentrate on the dick that was poking the inside of her cheek.

Byron decided he should take charge and grabbed two fistfuls of Lexi's hair. Her blue-grey eyes locked with his as he pulled his cockhead out of her cheek and pushed more into her mouth. Byron excitedly fucked her mouth, while she kept her eyes on his. They were smiling and occasionally flickering when Andy humped up into her body.

Andy was watching his cock disappear into Lexi's pussy over and over again. From this angle, her pussy lips could be seen sliding across his skin as her booty bounced. Andy kept up the pace and Lexi showed remarkable rhythm as she pleasured them both.

Byron thought Andy was having too much fun and decided to take back control. He yanked his cock out of Lexi's mouth and pulled her off Andy's cock. She looked a bit disappointed as Byron maneuvered her body.

With a fistful of Lexi's hair, Byron spun her around until her face was eye level with Andy's cock. He hiked her ass up and poked her clit with his cock. Lexi smiled and grabbed Andy's dick.

Just as her lips closed around Andy, Byron pushed into her pussy, making her moan against Andy's dick. Andy laid back and enjoyed Lexi's humming mouth as she rocked back forth. Her hair shook around her face as her body shook under Byron's efforts, which were quickening.

Soon Lexi was struggling to keep Andy in her mouth. Byron was enjoying the sight of Lexi's ass cheeks rippling as he banged into her. He was also enjoying the warm walls of her pussy and watching her lips slide up and down his cock. He didn't think he would last too much longer and continued fucking Lexi for all he was worth.

When Andy's cock fell out of her face for the fourth time, Andy grabbed her hair and held her steady so he could pump in and out of her mouth. She opened her mouth and throat for Andy's pleasure and willingly took his cock.

Lexi was straining to hold her body up and was loving the dominant nature of the two college boys. She relished hearing their masculine grunts of approval; their strong hands in her hair and on her hips. Byron was yanking her hips back as he slammed into her, driving her body toward a huge orgasm. Andy was jamming his cock as far into her throat as it could reach.

Lexi's body and pussy clenched. Her mouth clamped around Andy's shaft as she came on Byron's thrusting cock.

"Hlmpfm!" Lexi tried to moan with Andy still in her mouth.

Byron slowed his thrusts and Lexi's body fell limp. Her face sank deeper into Andy's lap. Her ass was still in the air and her tender pussy was still being slowly filled by Byron, who was as turned on as ever. As he eased in and out of Lexi's tight cunt, he felt his own climax stirring.

Lexi's face was on its side when Andy started stirring his cock between her lips. She dutifully lifted up and took more of him in her mouth. and soon Lexi's limp body was again being thrashed at both ends.

Both of the guys were on edge. Byron's groin slapped Lexi's asscheeks loudly and she was gargling senselessly through Andy's throatfucking. When she squealed around Andy's cock, her tongue inadvertently wrapped around his base and it drove him over the edge.

Lexi groaned and sputtered but couldn't move as her mouth was filled with Andy's hot cum. He held deep in Lexi's mouth, as Byron fucked her. Her face was thrusted into Andy's groin with his dick still firing into her throat.

She then heard Byron's familiar grunts and Lexi knew he was close. She rammed her ass back into his hips, trying to match his enthusiasm. She was rewarded when he erupted inside her.

He pounded her as he sent shot after shot into the track star. Lexi shuddered thinking about her body full of cum as Byron quit and held still inside her.

All three breathing deeply, Lexi's face resting on Andy's thigh, as Byron slowly pulled out of Lexi. He was rubbing his leaking dick across Lexi's ass and she was licking Andy's soft cock when the shower stopped. They heard the shower curtain and the sink start to run.

Byron quickly wiped his wet dick in Lexi's sheets and hopped over to the closed bathroom door. He had to wait only a few seconds before Maddy came out in her bathrobe. Her dark hair was wet and pulled back behind her ears.

She was startled to see Byron waiting naked by the door with his dick standing at attention and even more startled when he took her in his arms and tightly squeezed her warm body.

"Oh..what're you...ohh..unng..."

Lexi and Andy sat up and watched as Byron laid Maddy back on her bed. He quickly undid her robe (with Maddy's help) and he was on her tits in a flash.

"Ungh!" Maddy wailed, before trying to stifle her moans. She was already horny when she woke up, showers turned her on and now Byron was mauling her breasts in every way she loved.

Lexi saw Maddy's nails digging into Byron's back and she knew it was a done deal. But when Byron climbed into the bed and grabbed his dick, Maddy grabbed his shoulders.

"Mmm, mmm," she shook her head with her eyes closed.

Maddy put her hands on Byron's broad shoulders and forced him downward. She grabbed the back of his head and, before Byron knew it, Maddy was humping her pussy in his face. Satisfied his mouth wasn't going anywhere, she grabbed one of his hands and returned it to her tits.

"Ungh...oh," Maddy moaned as Byron squeezed her breasts and his tongue searched for and found her tiny clit. "...oh...Ung!"

Andy's dick was slowly growing, watching Maddy's body spasm. He glanced over at Lexi who had laid back, still looking spent. Her hair was sticking to her forehead and her face was half buried in the blankets.

She saw Andy's expression, however, and her eyes flashed. She sat up slightly and gave him a soft nudge with her foot toward Maddy's bed. Her mischievous smile was the encouragement Andy needed and he walked over to Maddy's bed with his cock in hand.

Byron was on his knees with his face buried in Maddy's crotch. Her hand was making sure Byron's face stayed there. Andy walked around to the foot of Maddy's bed. Her eyes were closed and Andy stroked his cock while marveling at Maddy's gorgeous features.

Her dark eyebrows furrowed, as Byron ate her pussy. Andy was only just realizing, as Maddy's mouth made an 'o', that her pink lips matched her beautiful, hard, pink nipples. Her face was contorted and her hips were gyrating like mad until she completely tensed up.

"Uuuuunnnggghh!" Maddy cried, her deep guttural moan filling the room.

As her body released and shuddered, Maddy rubbed her hands in Byron's short hair. Her legs were flailing and her head was rolling around on the mattress.

Andy couldn't wait anymore and climbed into the bed. Maddy, still lost in her gripping orgasm, felt the bed shift. Without thinking she reached out and found Andy's hard cock.

Maddy had no idea what had come over her.

She couldn't remember opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. She didn't notice Byron standing up and holding her thick thighs open. But the next thing she knew, Andy's cock was sawing in and out of her mouth and Byron was pounding the back of her legs, her ankles dangling over his shoulders.

"..ahl...glaawld...." Maddy tried to moan, as Andy entered and exited her throat.

Lexi was amazed watching Byron's stamina. It was usually her on the receiving end of Byron's aggression. She had to admit, with her pussy sore from both Andy and Byron, the sight made her hot.

Byron and Andy were going to town on Maddy's voluptuous body. Byron was gripping her thighs as he pumped her horny pussy. Andy had one hand in her dark hair and the other was roughly squeezing her tits. It was all becoming too much for Maddy.

"Unglh!...awngh!.. Unglh!...awngh!.. Unglh!...awngh!" she yelped and sputtered with Andy still in her mouth. " ..uh.......UUUuhhlnngh!"

Maddy's pussy creamed around Byron who had to slow his thrusts due to Maddy's flailing legs. Her head was rolling around making it hard for Andy to keep his cockhead between her open lips.

Byron caught Andy's eye. He then pushed his dick into Maddy's hairy pussy and held deep inside her.

"Switch me," Byron said. Lexi's jaw dropped, still watching from the other bed.

Maddy, still in her recovery state, felt her legs drop. Just as she tried to get her bearings, her legs were lifted back into the air. She barely had time to register Andy's fat cockhead poking at her hole, when Byron pinched her pink nipple.

The jolt of pleasure from her tit, combined with the shock of Andy plunging his wet cock deep into her warm pussy, made it easy for Byron to shove his dick into Maddy's open mouth.

"Uuuglh!...awwgh!"

Now it was Andy relentlessly thrashing Maddy's thighs, while Byron repeatedly plunged into her mouth. Maddy was completely at the horny boys' mercy and it wasn't long until Andy's cock was covered in Maddy's pussy juices.

With Byron holding Maddy's head and Andy holding her thighs, nothing was stopping Maddy's big round tits from flopping back and forward on her chest. Andy did the best he could to keep from coming inside Maddy again.

But as Andy fought back his climax, Maddy felt Byron's cock twitching in her mouth. His breathing was growing louder and even Lexi's eyes got wide from the other bed. Maddy's hand's found Byron's chest but he quickly laced her fingers and pinned her wrist to the bed.

Maddy's resolve was weakened by Andy's cock still thrusting repeatedly into her pussy.

Then, driving his shaft past her lips, Byron ejaculated into the back of Maddy's throat. She sputtered and gagged and cursed in her mind, but she had little choice but to swallow, with Byron still humping down into her throat, and Andy still pounding away.

No one had ever cum into her mouth before and she wasn't sure she was a fan. But she suddenly realized Andy was emitting his familiar grunt of passion. She panicked slightly (with Byron still in her mouth) as Andy's forceful thrusts were lifting her fat ass into the air.

Then at the very last second, he yanked his cock out and erupted all over Maddy's abdomen. Maddy finally freed her face from Byron's cock to see Andy jacking his spurting dick over her pussy.

As Byron fell on her bed next to Maddy's head, she noticed Lexi watching with high eyebrows and a knowing smirk.

Maddy had all but forgotten Lexi was here.

"I guess I'll be taking the shower now," Lexi said, pulling her naked body out of bed. "Maddy will you be needing another one or will you be...?"

Maddy glared at her friend and Lexi smirked before turning to the still naked boys.

"Alright boys, you've had your fun. Now...make yourselves scarce."

"Oh, it's like that?" Byron said, hopping out of Maddy's bed.

"Yeah, it's like that," Lexi said, her eyes glancing a half-second too long at Byron's swinging dick. "Me and Maddy need to..."

"Study?"

"Figure out life," Maddy finished, nudging Andy's thigh with her foot.

The boys chuckled while dressing, each stealing glances at Maddy's pink nipples as her tits rose and fell. She was still breathing deeply and staring at the ceiling as they waved goodbye. She was sure they'd be wearing a pair of shit-eating grins on their faces.

When Lexi came out of the bathroom freshly cleaned, Maddy's naked still body hadn't moved much.

"Well, that was ... something," Lexi said, drying her neck.

"It certainly was," Maddy said to the ceiling before propping herself up on her elbows. "What the hell got into your man?"

"My man?"

"I would've expected him to be jumpin in your bed. Next thing I know he's attacking me."

"Well...you were in the shower for a while." Lexi said as she moved toward her bed. Maddy's eyes narrowed.

"You little...slut," Maddy said, before frowning. "Wait, so did I just get your sloppy seconds?"

"And thirds..." Lexi cackled. "You didn't seem to mind."

"Ugh...gawd. I need another shower."

"Make sure to get that shame behind your ears."

* * * * * * * * * *

Later that day

"A grilled chicken sandwich please," she said.

Andy hadn't seen her before.

"I don't...we don't serve grilled chicken."

"You do...I promise," she said. She was a skinny pale girl with wavy brown hair, and long legs. Her eyes were deep and dark. She had kind of a large pointy nose, but a warm smile. She was in a floral sundress and holding her jacket.

"Uh....I've never-" Andy started.

"Hey Megan!"

"Hey Josie!"

Andy's team lead, Josie came around from the back. She was a short platinum blonde with a little extra around the waist but a fat jiggly booty to go along with it. Her bright blue eyes illuminated her freckled face.

"Grilled Chicken?" Josie asked.

"If you have it," Megan answered, her eyes flashing at Andy.

"We sell grilled chicken?" Andy asked Josie.

"Yeah...but I think Megan is the only one that ever orders it," Josie said as she prepared Megan's sandwich. "So you better get used to her cause it's my last day then it'll be all up to you."

"Are you leaving?" Megan asked and Josie explained she was leaving school for a while to refocus.

"I get that," Megan said, listening to Josie. "Just make sure you don't lose momentum. Easy to do."

"I know but Philip thinks it's a good idea since he's graduating," Josie said.

"Your fiance?" Megan asked.

"Yeah..."

Andy worked through their exchange before Megan wished Josie the best of luck and dared her to come back and finish after one semester off. They finished up their shift and the cafeteria area was silent as Andy completed the last of his closing work.

"Alright, I'm gone," Andy called back to the prep area where Josie usually did her night books. When she didn't respond, Andy paused on his way out. He thought he heard Josie near the manager's office.

He came around the corner and saw Josie at a desk, sitting very still but whimpering. Tears were rolling down her freckled cheeks as she stared ahead crying.

"Josie?"

" Oh...Andy..." Josie cleared her throat and wiped her eyes, trying to regain composure. "You're headed home?..you're good to go."

Andy came into the small office area.

"Josie? You.... good?"

"Yeah...I'm..."

Andy saw her fighting back tears as she shook her head.

"Is it cause you're ...taking a break?" Andy asked.

"You mean dropping out?" Josie said more to herself.

"I didn't ....mean to—"

"I know..it's just....That's what it feels like," Josie said as tears rolled out of her bright blue eyes.

"Is that what you ...I mean...It seemed like you were doing okay?""

"Phillip thinks I'll struggle even more once he's gone...maybe...I just took on too much with this job and school but..."

Her voice cracked as she spoke.

"...I really thought I could handle it. Now my grades are awful...I don't know how much longer I can do student loans....then what happens when Phillip wants children? I can't tell him no....He'll want me to stay....and there goes my chance..."

Andy listened for as long as he could until she really started to ramble. He couldn't believe Josie had broken down like this. He'd only known her for a little over a week, but she was always so confident and precise. He had no idea she was struggling with her confidence.

"Look Josie, drop the waterworks," Andy said bluntly. Josie was taken aback.

"You don't have time to cry over things like wasted potential. If you've got potential then don't waste it....and you've got potential."

Whanmore
Whanmore
70 Followers