Deviant Suitemates Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that wasn't the shock. She had thought Maddy's thin nightie with lingerie under was a little risque, but that seemed like a standard, minus the nightie. While a few girls were in actual pajama onesies, most were in panties or boyshorts.

Even as Lexi looked around, two girls came in behind them. One in booty shorts and a tank top, and one was wearing a nightie, similar to Maddy's, except where Maddy's nightie cupped and covered her tits, this girl's gown was so sheer that her nipples were easily visible.

"Hey, Lexi!" yelled a voice.

Coming around from the other side of the table was Patrick, the bald skinny black guy who Lexi had sucked off at a party a few weekends ago. He was in a white beater and basketball shorts.

"Oh my gosh, Patrick," Lexi said, smiling. They hugged, Lexi giving a bit more of a friend hug than Patrick would've liked.

"So you guys dressing for the winter...or?"

"Oh right," Lexi said, losing her raincoat. "Where can we put our jackets?"

"Uh...." Patrick, stammered. His eyes bulged at Maddy and Lexi's clothing choice. He wasn't alone. Most heads turned at the sight of Lexi's long legs and plump booty. The button-up pajama shirt advertised some plump tits hiding underneath.

Those who weren't eyeing Lexi were mesmerized by Maddy's very thin gown, the thong showing around Maddy's thick hips and of course her big tits, sagging out the top of her nightie.

"Earth to Patrick..." Maddy waved in his face. "Do you have a spot for our jackets?"

"Oh..uh, yeaah," Patrick said, snapping out of it. "The guys are keeping all the coats in a closet."

"Noone's gonna steal our shit are they?" Maddy asked as they handed over their jackets.

"Uuhhm....should be fine."

"Convincing..." Maddy said grinning.

Once Lexi and Maddy took some shots and grabbed a drink of their pleasure Patrick led them away.

They walked past the nook, down a wide hallway that led into a big dimly-lit, living room.

All the furniture was removed but for one couch, pushed against the far wall. The only sources of light came from the hallway and a big screen TV pumping slow jams in the corner.

"I pull up, anticipatin'.....good love. So don't keep me waitin."

About ten students, mostly black were dancing against the wall. A few more scantily dressed girls were twerking in the middle against their shirtless partners. As Lexi quickly scanned through the room, her eyes caught Curtis'.

He was a tall, husky, light-skinned black guy, who also happened to be president of the Omega USI chapter. The bearded upperclassmen was wearing a frat t-shirt and basketball shorts. He gave her a nod before continuing his conversation. She surprisingly felt her stomach flutter. She took a gulp of her vodka.

"I should probably go thank Curtis," Lexi said to Maddy over the music.

"Why?" Patrick said.

"For inviting me," Lexi said, as she started to sway to the music.

Maddy followed Lexi's eyes and saw the Chapter president talking to another tall black guy. This one was in a purple workout shirt and tight black shorts. He was completely bald with a short neat beard that complimented his smiling face.

"Who's that he's talking to?" Maddy asked.

"Oh, that's Anton," Lexi laughed.

"Oh, you know Anton too?" Patrick asked, growing a bit concerned.

"Yeah, he's in my sports science class," Lexi said.

"He's tall," Maddy said, the husky tone in her voice did not go unnoticed by Lexi. "Did he play basketball or something?"

"No, I'm pretty sure he just works out all the time," her hips still bopping to the music. "Totally your type."

Maddy cut her eyes at her friend. Lexi wasn't lying though. Maddy watched Anton's big shoulders and bulky arms, and caught herself wondering what it would be like to lay her head on what must be a hard, chiseled chest. It was dark in the room, but she could feel Anton's attractive features; his strong square jaw; his clean cut beard. It was having an effect on her.

At that moment, ten Delta girls came stepping and clapping their way through the dance floor wearing matching pajama onesies. Lexi, Maddy and Patrick were forced to clear the way and ended up near the wall close to Curtis and Anton.

"Hey, Anton!" Lexi yelled out.

"Oh...Lexi!?" Anton said, as he and Curtis both gawked at the girls' pajamas.

"Hey Curtis," Lexi said, leaning close to him. "Thanks for inviting us."

"No, problem. Us?" Curtis said before spotting Patrick. "Oh you're here with Patrick?"

"Oh uhm...no," Lexi said, chuckling slightly. "This is Maddy. My roommate."

"Oh, right," Curtis said. He turned to Anton. "They was at the opener. Told them they can always come to the Q."

"Good thing," Anton said, staring daggers at Maddy, who didn't look away even as her pussy clenched. "You two look great. Love the PJs."

"Yeah, did you not get the memo?" Maddy said to Anton, looking his workout clothes up and down. "You working out after this or....?"

"I actually didn't get one," Anton said, watching Maddy's eyes linger on the bulge in his crotch. "Imagine my surprise walking in."

"Happy accidents?" Lexi said, chuckling.

"Besides," Anton said, stepping a bit closer to Maddy and eyeing her thin, nearly see-through nightgown and her thong, easily visible even in the dim room. "You look too good in that. You really be sleeping in that get-up."

"Wouldn't you like to know how I sleep," Maddy said, twisting her hips back and forth.

"As long as it ain't alone."

Maddy's stomach fluttered again, as Anton's gaze pierced her fabric. She could almost feel Anton's eyes slowly pulling the thong off her waist and down to her ankles.

"Sooo....you ladies feel like ....dancing in those sexy... lovely PJs?" Patrick asked, hoping to get some of the attention back to himself.

"I need another drink," Maddy said, holding up her empty cup.

"I'll grab it. What you drinkin?" Anton said, happily.

Once he was told what they were drinking, Lexi was pulled by the hips into Curtis' groin. By the time Maddy turned around, Curtis' hands were running down the front of Lexi's thighs, while she twerked on his growing cock.

" Tell me what's your name, tell me, tell what's your sign," the music sang. "Tell me what you into, tell me, tell me what you like."

Maddy felt her hips pulled and soon the alcohol had her hips and booty bouncing against Patrick. It wasn't long before Patrick's hands were roaming all over Maddy's hips and tits, which Maddy appreciated. She didn't appreciate having to keep his hands from under her nightie. Nor was she pleased repeatedly having to stop him from hooking his fingers into her thong.

Maddy was all too happy when she saw Anton return with plastic cups. After she downed her drink, she fell into his arms, her boobs mashed against his strong chest muscles. He squeezed her plump booty and Maddy kissed his neck. Anton wanted to feel her ass on his dick, so he spun her around and Maddy gladly rubbed her ass against his groin.

His big dick seemed to fit perfectly between her asscheeks. The material of his workout shorts rubbing against her thin gown felt nice against her skin. As they dry-humped each other on beat, Maddy let Anton's hand travel down her front and didn't stop him when he reached for the 'V' between her legs. It took him no time to find her slit through the PJs.

Lexi could see Maddy losing control. Whenever Anton's hands weren't groping her tits, they were running along her hips or squeezing her ample bottom. Lexi could see the look on Maddy's flustered face and she danced closer to her best friend.

Lexi leaned away from Curtis and into Maddy's ear.

"You okay girl?" Lexi asked softly, her hands around Maddy's hips to steady her.

Maddy opened her glossy eyes and saw the somewhat concerned look on Lexi's face.

"Fine..." Maddy sighed, before she closed her eyes and leaned back against Anton's strong chest.

Lexi looked up at Anton and smiled at him. He returned it and soon Lexi was watching Maddy get groped by Patrick and Anton in the corner while she rubbed her booty against Curtis' still growing cock.

It was then Maddy realized Patrick was back in front of her and eagerly thrusting in her direction. Maddy was no stranger to parties and was comfortable dancing between two guys, but Patrick was hopelessly awkward. He was somewhat killing the vibe Anton had so expertly established.

It was Lexi to the rescue. Much like Anton, Curtis was pushing all the right buttons. For Lexi, that meant surprisingly great rhythm, for such a large guy. She found comfort in his big strong arms. The thick lump of cock poking her moistening pussy through her pajama bottoms didn't hurt either.

While Maddy was going back and forth with Patrick and Anton, Lexi's time was spent feeling up every inch of Curtis' big body.

"Damn, you bad Lexi," Curtis whispered to her after she'd swiped past his cock a third time. "Come with me."

When he tried to pull her away, Lexi's pussy flooded and she was ready to go wherever Curtis wanted to take her. But she spotted Maddy looking like she may need a distraction and decided to run interference.

"One sec," Lexi said to Curtis.

With one final squeeze to his cock, Lexi broke away from Curtis and cut in front of Patrick.

"C'mon," she said, pulling Maddy away.

Lexi led Maddy through the small crowd of dancers and found the restroom in a short corridor off to the side. Luckily there was only one girl waiting to go in.

"What's up?" Maddy asked.

"Nothing," Lexi said. "I do have to use the restroom, but it looked like you need a break from Patrick."

"Ugh... how'd you do it with him?" Maddy asked. "He's sooo awkward."

"I told you I didn't," Lexi laughed, before heading into the bathroom. When she got out Maddy was chatting with a black girl who was just in booty shorts and a tube top. They headed back to the living room eager to find their dance partners.

Lexi saw Curtis rapping along to the lyrics of "Sex Room" while three Delta girls danced around him. Lexi narrowed her eyes and was just about to go stake her claim when she heard Maddy's gasp.

"What the fuck?" Maddy said.

Lexi followed her eyes and saw Anton groping and dancing with none other than Jennifer, their suitemate. She was in a light-blue pajama cami with matching bottoms, and she was grinding her fatass against Anton's dick.

"Whoa, what's she doing here?" Lexi said, watching Jennifer's hand reach back and rub Anton's muscular legs.

"Looks obvious," Maddy said, begrudgingly. "Thought she had a boyfriend."

"...oh ....um," Lexi said. She remembered Jayson barging into Jennifer's room last weekend. "Well... fuck her. You can always—"

"I got it." Maddy said, leaving Lexi mid sentence and making a B-line for Anton. Lexi was going to say 'try your luck with Patrick', but Maddy's eyes were on Anton. She shrugged and danced her way to Curtis.

As soon as he saw Lexi swaying her hips in her gold pajama shorts, Curtis pushed toward her, pulled her into a spin and squeezed her body close. Lexi felt like she disappeared into Curtis' big, warm body. She giggled, when his scruffy beard rubbed against her cheek.

Maddy strolled past the twerking Jennifer, around Anton's tall frame, and rubbed his solid chest from behind. Anton looked back alarmed until he saw the lusty look in Maddy's eyes. He did his best to reciprocate her energy, but it was hard to focus on Maddy squeezing his pecs with Jennifer's fat, jiggly ass-cheeks poking out of her pajama bottoms.

Eventually, after a song change, Patrick came along to even it up. Once he moved in front of Jennifer and pulled her into a dance, Anton was free to devote his attention to Maddy. She wasted no time hopping in front of Anton and bouncing her ass on his cock.

Anton was loving it. One minute, Jennifer was stroking his dick through his shorts, next thing he knew, Maddy was backing her ass up against him. He lost track of Jennifer. With the alcohol slowly clouding his brain and Maddy turning and mashing her tits against his chest again, he hardly realized what his body was doing.

Maddy, on the other hand, knew what she was doing. The alcohol and her hard nipples were fueling her actions. She wanted Anton alone. There was a dark enclosure, if she could just move with Anton through the crowd....

* * *

As soon as he saw Lexi swaying her hips in her gold pajama shorts, Curtis pushed toward her, pulled her into a spin and squeezed her body close. Lexi felt like she disappeared into Curtis' big, warm body. She giggled when his scruffy beard rubbed against her cheek.

"I'm all yours, big boy," Lexi said, to Curtis.

If he was hard before, it was nothing compared to the feeling in his dick now. Resisting the urge to swoop Lexi and carry her away, he kept hold of her wrist as he pulled her through the crowd. Lexi was going to ask where he was taking her, but he seemed to know where he wanted her.

They went through a small hallway, out into a garage, past two girls making out against a car, and outside to the driveway. He led Lexi to the first SUV in the drive and opened the back passenger door.

"This is yours?" Lexi gawked, as Curtis helped her into the nice looking SUV. Lexi barely had time to appreciate the comfy leather seats or the new car smell, before Curits was climbing in behind her.

He was on her in a flash. There was plenty of room in the back seat, even for Curtis' big body, and Lexi happily welcomed his body between her legs. Curtis' face went to Lexi's neck while he mauled her tits.

Lexi, shocked by how horny she felt, moaned her encouragement, while rubbing over any part of the Omega president she could reach. Curtis, meanwhile, was undoing the few flimsy buttons on Lexi's top. Her soft boobs rested pleasantly on her chest, as he opened her pajama shirt.

"Damn, girl..." Curtis whispered to himself, his eyes on Lexi's plump tits and pink suckable nipples. The senior hadn't had a white girl since high school and he'd forgotten how milky and smooth their skin could be.

"Like what you see?" asked a bare-chested Lexi with a smug smile on her pretty face.

He answered her question by devouring her tits; first her right then her left; sucking, slobbering and mauling at her breasts.

"Awnnghh.awnnghh....AWnnghh," Lexi moaned, reveling in the rough treatment. She was holding Curtis' body and her nails were clawing at his skin. She couldn't wait much longer. "Come....onnnn."

Curtis saw Lexi's face and immediately started pulling the waistband of her pajamas. She made it easy for him, lifting her hips and pulling her legs out of her shorts. He tossed them and Lexi spread back open, showing off her shaved, fat pussy lips.

Curtis helped spread Lexi's legs with both of his strong hands. Her left heel rested on the console and her right foot was mounted in the door's pocket. Watching Curtis drop his pants, Lexi briefly wondered how many college girls have found themselves in this exact position. The thought turned her on, but not as much as seeing Curtis' big, fat dick pop into view.

Lexi was wet as fuck, with her legs spread wide. Curtis was hard as hell with his dick flicking Lexi's fat clit. His cockhead easily popped into Lexi's hole, and he slid in a few inches with ease.

"Ugh...hummph.." Lexi groaned, her eyes flickering at the first sign of resistance from her wet pussy.

Curtis pulled back a little before easing back into her pussy, slowly pushing past her resistance and twisting his hips as he penetrated her.

"Hmphh!...mmmmm....you're big," Lexi sighed as he pushed into her a third time, deeper with more force. "Ughhmmphh!"

Curtis groaned as Lexi's warm cunt engulfed his entire shaft. He held deep inside Lexi and humped her body. She was small compared to Curtis and she loved the feeling of his heavy body on top of her, stirring his fat dick around inside her.

* * *

There was a dark enclosure, if Maddy could just move with Anton through the crowd....

Anton caught onto what Maddy was getting at and Maddy was relieved. She could feel her nipples tingling and pussy pounding with her heartbeat. As she shoved Anton toward the doorway, she saw Anton grinning over her shoulder.

Fearing the worst, Maddy turned and saw Patrick in hot pursuit. He caught up to Maddy and Anton just as Anton started pulling Maddy through the doorway.

"Was wonderin where you two went," Patrick said, with a wicked grin on his face.

He pressed his body up against Maddy. She was about to push him off when Anton reached between her legs and pressed his fingers through her thin nightie, through her thong and into her slit.

Maddy did not know how wet her pussy was, until it easily swallowed Anton's thick fingers along with her thong. Her resistance faded and Anton pulled her further into the dark den area, Maddy spotted Jennifer, hovering back near the living room alone.

Jennifer was staring at Maddy and Anton while holding her left tit. In Maddy's opinion, she looked quite pitiful. The idea that Patrick and Anton preferred Maddy, inspired a smugness to accompany the fire that erupted in her panties.

Before she knew it, Maddy was in a dark bedroom, with Patrick and Anton steering her toward an empty bed. She welcomed the soft mattress against her back. She laid out on the bed, her big tits rising and falling. She was breathing like she'd run a marathon.

She felt the mattress shift and Anton's warmth seemed to appear on her right. Maddy's arms were raised above her head and Anton's big body fit against her side like a puzzle piece. He laid his head softly on Maddy's shoulder.

The mattress bounced roughly, as Patrick flopped down on Maddy's left side.

Maddy was momentarily jarred out of her stupor, until Anton nuzzled into her neck. He lighty ran his hand under her nightgown and up her stomach until he reached her boobs. Anton pinched the fabric and used it to stimulate Maddy's large pink nipples.

The effect was instantaneous. Maddy audibly sighed, and her eyes closed. The smooth, silky fabric, rubbing against her hard nipples had Maddy's body slowly writhing in time with Anton's fondling.

Patrick roughly grabbed at Maddy's pussy through her thong, yanking her out of her bliss.

"Ugn!" she grunted, her eyes going wide. He was totally undoing all the work Anton had.

Patrick, misreading her reaction shucked his hand in between Maddy's legs eliciting another unpleasurable groan. Her pussy was wet, and the stimulation didn't exactly feel bad, but the timing was all off.

As Maddy squirmed away from Patrick's persistent hand, she was wiggling closer and closer to Anton, who despite Patrick's best efforts, still had Maddy hot and horny.

"Unngh..mmm," she moaned, at the onslaught until she'd finally had enough. "...ugh.... ohh.....fuhck it..."

Maddy slapped Patrick's hand away and swung her leg over Anton's big muscular body. She grabbed his head with both hands and planted a wet kiss on his lips. With her humping him like mad, Anton returned her aggression, squeezing her luscious body close to him.

As Anton squeezed her ass, Maddy felt a third hand running along her back. She quickly smacked it away, returning her attention to Anton. A few moments later, while Maddy fed Anton her tits through her gown, Patrick tried again only to be slapped away.

When Maddy sat up on Anton's lap and stared into his eyes, Patrick tried squeezing at her boob. But Maddy grabbed his wrist, forcibly put it back into his lap, patted his hand and returned her lips to Anton.

Patrick got the message. He sunk his shoulders and slowly rose from the bed. With a sad look back at Maddy's round ass rocking on Anton's bulge, Patrick left the room.

Maddy was ready to enjoy herself. She hoped Patrick had locked the door, but she was so horny that she didn't think she'd stop for anything at this point. He was grinding her crotch down onto Anton, and pressing her sensitive boobs against his hard chest. Her arousal only grew when Anton moaned into her mouth and humped his hard dick against her pussy.