All Comments on 'Devil Inside'

by desecration

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting and well worth a second read. Maybe, had you included drawings and/or pictures more Lit readers would have enjoyed it. 5 stars.

Boomerbill

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

2nd reading for me. Lot of statements and quotes made me think and for that, thank you. Ending statement about Karen being forgiven and irrelevant is perfect as he sails away with his new life.

knoxhardknoxhard5 months ago

A bit odd. But different can be good. A lot of work went into this. You get credit for that.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Great story. His complete indifference towards her was the perfect burn for Karen. She is one of LW all time bitches.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow

TC Ireland

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

reread for me. liked the quotes, her steady decline from a "real" life and Richard regaining a "real" life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very profound and complex story but seriously - "organic" hot dogs??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Prose was excellent. Story seems far fetched UT is complex and entertaining. Ending was well executed. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

long winded and missing her final reaction or perhaps an epilog with the aftermath. Still a 4.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneabout 1 month ago

I just read it again. It is fantastic.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

This may have been the most bored I've been while ready anything on Lit. ZZzzzzzzz......

Hotfoot2Hotfoot228 days ago

Most excellent....Those who do not understand, well -- there is the line about casting pearls before swine.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I've probably read 2 stories a day for several years now, primarily in this category and this was one of the best things I have read here. Plot holes, yes. Framing them out would just make this longer without really adding to the action. Really enjoyed the sarcasm, both the subtle and the slapstick. Can there be a more irreconcilable difference than "being near her makes me heave"?

This reminds me very strongly of Malraux's stories. Theseus and Jonas.

Time to look at another one.

Thank you. ☆☆☆☆☆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous