Devilish Neighbors, the BBQBWC Orgy

Story Info
Swedish Viking and Chinese Dragon Lady host a party.
3.6k words
4.08
4.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear diary by now I understand that my master and mistress have started to have strangers pay them money to fuck me in public. They know that my biggest turn-on and fear is to be humiliated. The first few days I didn't understand why strangers would more and more often approach me to fondle me or worse but now I do."

"I have gotten aroused by not knowing when or where strangers would start fucking me. Yesterday I went to the local grocery store not knowing that my neighbors had arranged for me to walk into a gangbang."

"Within seconds of walking into the store a strange young couple pushed into a narrow dairy aisle. The guy groped me from behind, grabbing my tits through my tight white top. I never wear any underwear these days. His pretty girlfriend got up and started kissing me, making me so horney as she started rubbing my cunt under my short flower skirt."

"Soon I was on all fours on the floor in the middle of the store sucking his dick. His girlfriend pushed on my head making sure I got his cock deep down my throat. Some more strangers showed up next to us but they didn't stop us but just stood there watching me. Someone even took out their phones recording me."

"I could hear someone locking up the store and before I knew it I was being forced down on all fours and someone pulling my gstring to the side pushing his cock into my wet cunt. When I tried to turn back to see who the stranger was fucking me in my local grocery store the young couple once again forced my head down gagging on the cock."

"I don't even remember exactly how I ended up like that everything was a horney blur but I ended up being led by the white people in the store to the front ot the store getting really well fucked on the conveyor belt while the staff and customers either laughed or took turns fucking me."

"Afterwards I was standing at the checkout counter with my thong missing, my long black hair messy and cum dripping down the inside of my legs, the young cashier with acne smirking at me like nothing had happened. Had he been one of the guys fucking my just minutes ago? I even had to pay full price for my groceries when they were done with me."

"These exciting encounters kept me so busy every day that I didn't really keep in touch with my Asian friends but I knew that they also had encountered my neighbor and I could only guess what that meant for them and me. I really hoped they would forgive me for introducing them to the sexual predator that Andrew my neighbor was. Would our friendship survive? I hope so, it is very tough being a small Asian minority in a white dominated town."

"The only hint I got that something was being planned for the weekend was some interesting comments from my master Andrew that I would soon meet up with my friends again."

Back at his home office Andrew checked his notes of all the pretty Asian girls living in the neighborhood that had been visiting the last few days. Just like Alina their pretty innocent neighbor across the street that had first come alone to meet with Andrew and his wife Asa and introduce themselves just to find the door being closed behind them and soon moaning as they got fucked from behind by him while being forced head down between Asa's legs licking her cunt.

The list he had created was a simple spreadsheet with the Asian girls names, appearance and what turned them on.

Alina Li. Innocent cute Asian. Loves nipple play and humiliation.

Christy Love. Blond MILF Asian. Loves Anal and hair pulling.

Lulu Chu. Teen blonde Asian. Loves choking and spanking.

Kimmy Kimm. Short Asian with long black hair. Loves raceplay and public humiliation.

Kalina Ryu. Curly brown hair Asian. Loves bondage and rough sex.

Yet he had only had the chance to fuck them one on one but tomorrow was the weekend and he had hinted at the girls that he had something big planned. He added all 5 of them to a group chat with their husbands and sent the invitation to the BBQ orgy.

We invite you all to the neighborhood BBQ BWC party!

Where? Our backyard.

When? This Saturday.

Theme? Masters, pets and sissies! We will provide outfits for all of you.

Ladies please come directly to our address at 7 pm.

Fellas go across the street to Alina's place where Asa will prepare and dress you for your role in the party.

Friends of Andrew will arrive an hour later when the party begins.

Excited to see you soon!

Andrew Jacksson and Asa Akira with friends

Andrew pressed send and watched with a smile and a hard on how the Asian ladies living nearby accepted the invitation with hearts and happy emojis. The party plan was under way.

A couple of hours later and the first knock on the door. Andrew was not alone in the house but Asa had already walked across the street to greet the Asian husbands. In the basement was Alina chained to the ceiling with a ball gag in her mouth and nipple clamps on her tits. He had been edging her now for more than two hours making sure she would be mad with lust for when he introduced her again to her friends and husband.

Now he was looking forward to taking a break and greeting her friends upstairs. The first guest was Lulu Chu who had obeyed his suggestion and bleached her long hair to his amusement. It was something very slutty about Asian girls dying their hair blonde.

"Hey Lulu, long time no fuck. Come here." Andrew reached for her head holding her chin and slapped her not too hard. "Are you going to be a good slut tonight?".

"Yes sir."

"Good. Strip here and pick one of the four outfits on the sofa. Don't forget the cat ears haha". Andrew watched the petite Asian girl quickly get undressed and put her old clothes in his large plastic bag. He felt his dick grow as she walked naked towards the living room sofa, her cute little round butt naked and her blonde hair up in two long ponytails.

She picked the outfit to the left on the sofa. An orange mini skirt, no underwear, a white tiny crop top that only covered the top half of her small tits leaving the bottom exposed. The black and pink cat ears looked adorable on her bright hair and pink makeup. Andrew took his phone out and took a couple of photos then pushing her to her knees making sure she got his cock in her mouth.

"Hurry up, any of your friends might be here any minute. Ah fuck just like that suck on the top good girl. Now look up at the camera, yes perfect. Okay, turn around". The miniskirt slid up exposing all of her ass again as she was on all four on the carpet. He quickly slid inside her wet cunt and started fucking her faster and faster.

"Oh fuck you are tight like a virgin Lulu oh you take-". DING DONG. There was a ring on the door bell again. "Saved by the bull, slut. I will go get your friend and you can step into the kitchen and have a drink." Andrew spanked Lulu's ass and pulled up his sweat pants over his hard cock as he walked towards the main hall.

Kalina Ryu was outside the door and he immediately put a finger across her lips. "Now now, I think you were vocal enough last time we met my little pet. You better put this on and then strip." Andrew pushed a ring gag into Kalina mouth, pulling her long straight black hair to the side and locking the gag behind her neck. Even with her mouth forced wide open her eyes still had the defiant happy face he loved to punish.

He smiled thinking of the last time she had stayed in their bondage room. Alina had been in a bit of a mood being on her period that day and had decided that she should take it out on Kalina. They had her tied to a chair tortured and screaming for more than an hour.

After stripping he pulled her by the hand, gagged and nude to the sofa and had her point to one of the piles of clothes. She pointed to the left of the three that were on the sofa, some black lace garments. Putting them on she soon realized it was just black high heels, stockings, a lace thong and a lace bra.

"Mhfff? Clothhff?" Kalina tried her best talking with her mouth ring gag drooling down her chest.

"Sorry I couldn't hear you, my little slut. Did you ask for clothes? I think you are dressed enough. Don't worry I have my AC turned to hi." DING DONG. Andrew was once again interrupted by the door bell. "You know what, you probably don't even need your bra. Let me take that and you run into the kitchen and socialize with Lulu." Andrew unclasped the bra, twisted her left nipple hard making her drool again and then walked away leaving the half naked Asian trying to still look defiant now only wearing the thong and gag.

"Asshofff!".

"Kimmy! So nice to see you! Please come in, I have just the outfit you should try!" Andrew led Kimmy Kimm into the living room that was now empty and pointed to a leopard costume. He quickly helped her undress and put her old dress away in his plastic bag. He then let Kimmy turn around and show off her outfit.

The leopard was the most conservative and covering outfit of the four but still very sexy. It was a leotard in leopard print that covered her entire torso but leaving most of her sexy ass out. Her legs had fishnet stockings and black heel boots.

The leotard was complete with a long leopard tail and matching cat ears on her head. Kimmy looked both embarrassed and happy to wear the cute cat outfit.

"Kimmy go to the kitchen and talk to your friends! Well you can talk to Lulu anyway, it might be hard to understand Kalina with all the drooling haha! I am sure the last Asian friend will soon arrive." DING DONG "Ah indeed perfect timing."

Christy Love was outside wearing a traditional Chinese dress. She was the oldest of the friends but still looked pretty with a tall slim body.

"Hello dear Christy. I like the idea of you wearing that dress today! Unfortunately you have to take it off, I want you completely nude. "Drop it. Now." Andrew knew he had to be strict with Christy so that she wouldn't get any ideas. He grabbed her shoulders, turned her around and pulled fast down her zipper down her back. With a quick pull the dress was on the floor by her feet.

She was now wearing a red tiny thong and Andrew decided to put Christy in her place pulling hard on the thong letting it snap against her skin. Christy was something of an older sister and role model to the other friends. Of all the Asian sluts at his barbeque today he was looking forward to gangbang Christy the most.

"Auch! You asshole you didn't- " SMACK! Christy was silenced by Andrew spanking her big behind hard.

"You get in here now before the neighbors see you standing naked in my doorway!" Andrew twisted both her hands behind her back and pushed her forward naked. He held her arms, forcing her to continue to bend forward. With his other hand he got his long rope out quickly tying her arms together like an armbinder and then securing it like he had done probably a hundred times.

With her arms tied behind her back Christy was much less resilient and seemed to have lost some of her attitude. He pushed her forward towards the sofa and spanked her round ass hard.

"Hey Christy, you are the last to arrive! The other girls are in the kitchen but you need to select the last of the outfits provided for you. Unfortunately since you are late you will need to wear that!" Andrew pointed to some white fluffy objects that on closer inspection was just a butt plug with a long white tail and a pair of white fluffy high heel shoes.

"Wha- wear... but you want that up in my ass?!" Christy looked very surprised but also intrigued.

"As I see it it is either that or my cock! You better decide quickly!" Andrew started pulling off his sweat pants again. Got a little bottle of lube from his pocket and made sure Christy could see him lubing it up. Looking between his massive cock and the much smaller butt plug with tail Chrisy seemed to have made up her mind.

"Oh fuck okay okay push the plug inside me I will wear it for you! Just, can you lube the plug first?" Christy got up on the sofa and bent forward over her knees giving him great access to her ass.

"Yeah you got it, deep breaths now slut!" Andrew put a few drops on the plug too and slowly pushed it into the ass letting it stay inside of her.

After she also put on the fluffy heels and matching cat ears she actually looked quite cute. Andrew pulled on the tail a little and laughed as Chrisy actually moaned. Andrew was however interrupted by his friends walking in now even knocking. They were four friends, tall muscular white guys just like Andrew and they now started taking off their shirts as they saw the tied Asian slut dressed as a kitten.

"Hey guys nice of you to show up! Please meet my little kitten Christy, she just begged me to put this tail up her ass. And HEY SLUTS YOU CAN COME BACK NOW!" Andrew shouted at the three other girls in the kitchen that quickly returned. They looked at each other's slutty clothes with embarrassment and amusement and then at the guys now getting naked.

"Okay guys you will soon get to be with the rest of the girls here but this is Christy that I mentioned in our group chat is somewhat of a big sister to her first so yeah you know what we should do, lets GO!"

Immediately one of his friends grabbed Christys neck and another pushed her legs making her get knees on the carpet. Before she could even think she was surrounded by three guys and one of them reached down to grab her wet cunt.

"Hey she is fucking horny guys!!"

Everything happened quickly now with the friends watching poor Christy being lifted up on top on the boys lying hard on the sofa. She was lowered onto his cock getting fuck and another boy approached from behind removing the butt plug tail.

"Come on hurry, fuck her in the ass! All Asian sluts fucking love DP!"

The guy started pushing inside and started to fuck her anally faster and faster soon matching the rythem of the guy fucking her cunt. Christy was now closing her eyes trying not to betray to her friends that she loved getting fucked in the ass.

"Oh oh mff oh god yes oh please be careful oh oh OH OH MY GOD FUCK!! FUCK YES KEEP FUCKING ME!!!" Christy was now lost in her lust having her darkest fantasy come to life.

"Oh fuck this gook slut ass is tight I couldn't first believe it when you said Andrew that she was a anal virgin but now I sure do!" The guy fucking her ass pulled out making Christy release a loud wet fart. Another took his place fucking her as he walked around to her sweaty face grabbing her head.

"Hey look up slut! Arrgh ptui!" He spat in her face hitting her left eye. "Good girl now open your mouth and pull out your tongue as far as you can and I will spit in your mouth!" He held her chin with one hand and her long hair behind her head with the other as she obediently pulled out her tongue smiling. "Ptui! ptui! ptui!" He spat three times into Christys open mouth and everyone could hear her three friends gasp in the room as they saw their friend lose all pride.

He took his hard dirty cock to the side of her face slapping her chin gently with it. "Okay open up again slut, you will need to suck my cock clean now!"

"Wha- that is disgusting! You just had that in my ass!"

"Hey we all agreed that either you love ATM or none of will fuck your ass!" He signaled his friends fucking her ass and cunt and they paused to Christys disappointment.

"Oh you motherfuckers! Okay okay keep fucking me!" Christy took the cock in her mouth and the guys started fucking her again only pausing every minute or so to circle her and swap places.

"Oh yes yes yes!! Oh oh fuck oh you motherfuckers you fuck me so good fuck fuck meee!!!"

"You guys ready?" "Sure." "Yeah let's do it". On command the three guys came inside Christy at the same time leaving her exhausted and sweaty on the floor.

"Fuck. Let's get a photo memory for the slut. Get her on her knees and put our dicks over her face. Christy I want you to look up, smile and open your mouth yes just like that." CLICK. The guys were already rock hard again creating a perfect slut image of the Asian girl obviously just getting gangbanged by the white cocks.

Christy, still on her knees, seemed to regain her confidence and was about to speak but Andrew quickly reached down for her.

"Oh so you guys had your little fun now I think-GHA!" Christy was silenced as Andrew had his large hand grabbing her throat knocking the air out of her.

With his other hand he grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her naked body with him dragging her towards the sofa.

"No! Now I don't want to hear another word or thought for the rest of the weekend, is that clear!" Andrew looked at the other girls and selected Kimmy, who looked really horney from the crowd. "Hey Kimmy, come here next to Christy, I want you two to give us a lesbian show!"

Kimmy looking at her naked friend didn't hesitate stripping nude with her heels and standing next to Christy almost a head shorter. The guys took some photos of the shaved pussy Asians and pulled up some chairs sitting down with the rest of the group to watch the show and regain strength.

Christy got on her back on the sofa and Kimmy crawled up between her legs giving the guys and her friends an excellent view of her ass. She started touching the cunt and then got bolder and started to get her tongue out licking her friend.

Christy smiled first and tried to not giggle as it tickled but soon closed her eyes and started moaning. Kimmy heard her friend and instinctually started rubbing her own cunt.

"Hey she loves raceplay and to be humiliated! Grab her head and call her some racial slurs!" Andrew called for the girls now slowly stroking his cock getting hard again.

"Mmm? Yes come here you little eh yellow slut!" Christy grabbed Kimmys head pushing it towards her cunt. "You like making the white guys horney huh?! I bet you can still taste their cum in my cunt yeah you little gook whore!!"

"Oh fuuuck!!" Kimmy rubbed her cunt furiously now enraged with lust at the racial comments.

"Hey switch places now, you lick her ass now!"

Christy quickly got up and crawled around behind Kimmy grabbing her ass and getting her tongue out and into her ass.

The show was now really under way the girls struggling to grab each other finally resting into a 69 Christy on top lowering her cunt over Kimmy's face and diving deep into her cunt.

"Okay guys you each pick a slut and lets get this party started. I will get Alina and make her use her phone to record a video of us fucking her friends! Now make sure we really get these sluts the fucking of a lifetime!!"

Slut entry #16

"Dear diary, this is my entry after my first orgy. Andrew and Asa has told to to finish writing this to summerize my day."

"Before my friends arrived I could hear voices outside of the bondage room that I recognized as my friends. They were a bit soft so I couldn't make out words and I was also gagged and tied up, unable to leave Andrew's bedroom. He had this vibrating wand tied to my cunt and controlled by some app that just kept edging me and just sometimes let me cum so I was pretty crazy horney by the time he opened the door and untied me."

"Next thing he hands me a video camera and took me with me into his house. The first thing that hit me was the sounds of my friends moaning and getting fucked hard. The rest of the day they guys get fucking us and reminding me to not forget the camera and get good closeups of my fucked friends."

"I am on the computer now doing the last edit of the movie, getting ready to email it out to all of the girls and guys. I really hope they will like it and get together again soon!"