Devil's Hitmen MC Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you here, Solomon?"

Solomon just quirked his lips, irritating Kat more. Here they were at a funeral--Jamison's funeral--and he was laughing like he hadn't almost been killed because people thought he had tampered with Jamison's bike. The man should have not been laughing, if anything he should have stayed far away and left the members to grieve for Jamison.

"I'm here for you, Kat," Solomon said in a clear voice, like he wasn't saying something extremely serious.

"Well, that's too damn bad, because I don't want you," Kat growled as he placed her in the car and then climbed in after her. Kat immediately made a grab for the handle, ready to leap out of the car, when the doors locked, the knob sliding completely down into its hiding space. A second later Solomon shut his door.

Solomon turned to face her fully, and the car with its surprisingly roomy backseat shrunk to half its side in a heartbeat. The man didn't dominate a space, he claimed it. "Don't lie, Kit-Kat. You're not very good at it."

Tense seconds passed as Solomon stared at her, making no more towards or away from her. Kat knew what he was doing. He was waiting for her to break, waiting for her to give into him--them, and accept whatever was between them.

For a brief span of time she'd thought he was a murderer, but she'd still slept with him, still rocked his world and given in to the crazy attraction between them. And for an even briefer span of time, Solomon had thought she'd murdered Jamison, but they hadn't stopped sleeping together. No, it seemed that murderers or not, they were still tied together. It was strange how badly Kat still wanted him, after all they'd been through, after all they'd done to each other.

Up until that point, they'd had sex; raw, extremely intense, animalistic sex. But Kat realized what he was asking for now, what he was about to do. They weren't about to have sex, they were about to make love. It was in Solomon's rain-water eyes, in the way his gaze caressed her body through the colored back dress she wore. Solomon wasn't just looking at her like a piece of ass, but looking at her the way she'd seen a few times before.

Kat had thought he loved her, thought that he was going to say it a few times before, but he never had, and the look had faded away. But now, looking into the blue iris of his eyes, she saw the truth, saw everything he was going to say.

They weren't just talking about a short term commitment thing, permanent was written in Solomon's eyes.

"Do you love me?" The question burst from her lips suddenly, the words tripping over themselves.

Solomon was on her in a heartbeat, fingers digging deep into her hips, ripping the fabric of her dress. Hard lips claimed her and his tongue invaded her mouth in a hot, wet glide. Kat could hear something else rip as she clawed at Solomon's shirt, trying to feel his skin against hers.

It was so like the other times, harsh need coupled with an explosive attraction slammed into the both of them. but there was something more, something right beneath the surface seeping into the both of them.

Kat was afraid to name it, afraid that once she did there was no going back. For the last nine years, one thing had mattered to her, the Devil's Hitmen MC. That was it.

What Solomon was asking her to do, what her heart was asking her to do, was something she'd never done before. Kat didn't put her faith, trust, or anything else into one person. Life had a way of snatching them away, and Kat couldn't lose another person she cared about.

"I can't... love you," Kat whispered around a kiss.

Warm leather caressed her back as Solomon's fingers cut past her tights and pushed aside her panties. Thick, callused fingers stroked her lips and caused Kat to arch her back. Sensation shot through her as Solomon pushed a finger inside of her, curved it, and then stroked her g-spot.

"Yes, you can, Kit-Kat," Solomon whispered as his teeth closed around one of the buttons and tugged hard, ripping the dress down the front.

Kat shook her hard back and forth, denying his claim over her. Solomon just chuckled and flicked his tongue over her bra-covered nipple, finger still flirting with her g-spot.

Kat was on the edge, riding it hard, just waiting to fall over. She needed it. Needed the release, the feeling of crashing, exploding with--against--for Solomon. Words jumbled in her mind as her thoughts became incoherent, just impressions moving around in her mind.

Need. Want. Fuck. Yes. It was maddening.

"I'm... so close." Kat moaned writing on the leather, eyes shut tight and seeing stars.

Solomon's voice was rough, like he'd drunk something and it had burned his throat. "Say it, Kat. Say it and I'll break you."

Break me. He'd said something similar before, the first time they'd had sex. Kat still remembered it, his promise. "The minute I stop calling you Kit-Kat is the minute I break you."

The thought was tempting. Kat knew that she wanted him to break her, knew that, at that moment, she'd give him anything he wanted if he just let her come. The words were on the tip of her tongue, her reason out the window.

"I love--

"Don't say it if you don't mean it."

The words brought her crashing back down. It hurt. She wanted Solomon so bad, wanted everything he was prepared to give her. Not just his dick, but his life, his heart. That was what he was offering with every stroke, every lick. She knew that.

Kat knew if she said the words now she wouldn't be the president of the Devil's Hitmen, there was just too much bad blood there. Kat also knew if she said the words, Solomon wouldn't let her go. Three simple words would change her entire life, leave her future in Solomon's hands.

Three little words changed everything.

Kat took a breath, paused, held on the cusp of orgasm. This was it, make or break. "I love you."

A thick, hard dick replaced Solomon's fingers as he thrust into her so hard Kat knew she wouldn't be able to walk out of the car. But he'd carry her, be with her, always. "I love you too, Kat."

Chapter Three

It was a few hours later, when they were lying in bed with the curtains drawn shut, Kat's phone rang. It was almost nine at night, and for the last few hours Solomon had made love to her, taking her in every position, and exhausting her appetite for sex. The man was simply amazing, which was one of the reasons, Kat loved him so much.

Voice groggy, hair bedraggled, and Solomon draped over her body like the warmest blanket, Kat answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Kat?" John asked instantly, skipping pleasantries.

Kat was on alert in a heartbeat, rubbing her eyes and sitting up straighter in bed. Solomon struggled through the layers of sleep, but was awake with her in a second, brows knitted in concern. "What is it, John?"

"Solomon's old cronies are getting antsy. They're talking shit about you and calling for an election Kat. They want you out of the club and Solomon as the president."

Whipping her head to Solomon, Kat caught the smile that tugged at his lips. The bastard knew this would happen. She could see it in his eyes, in the relaxed stance of his body. Solomon had expected this outcome, predicted it, and probably orchestrated it.

Kat didn't know whether to be proud or furious. She loved a man that was blatantly undermining her authority.

"When do they want the election?" Kat couldn't keep the anger out of her voice as her traitorous eyes skimmed Solomon's rock hard abs and zoomed in on the large tent in her sheets. Although it should have been impossible, she should have been sore for a week at least, she wanted him again. Kat was tight, throbbing, and wet, and she wanted Solomon Parker again.

"As soon as possible, Kat," John replied with a frustrated sigh.

"Tell them it will be handled Friday, but some members still need time to grieve." And fuck their running mates.

Kat only felt marginally bad that she was putting off the election to stay in bed with Solomon, but she knew that come next week she might hate his guts and want to rip him to shreds. It was good to treasure the peaceful times.

"Got it."

Kat smiled as she climbed on top of Solomon and opened herself to him. Oh an upward thrust, Kat tilted her head back, bit back her gasp and responded to John. "Bye."

12