Devil's Thicket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, almost, I'm still fine-tuning some of the filters.

I've got a place where I'm certain there are no recording devices or monitoring equipment. Had to build myself a mini generator out of a car engine just to get power here.

I'm still not sure if I'll share my findings with the higher ups or not. It just depends on what I find and whether or not I trust our government after I find it.

END EXCERPT

"That's fuckin' weird," Milly said when Ash finished reading.

"Yeah ... crazy," I said, thinking about the part where she mentioned doors opening and "electrical disturbances."

"Do you think our ghosts could be related to whatever this is?" Ash asked, looking at me.

"I don't know," I answered, "what do you think? They kinda feel like people to me," I said.

"Yeah, they definitely fuck like human guys do, that's for sure, grabby hands'n all," Ash said. This got Milly's attention.

"Jeez, just how much sex have you guys had with these ghosts?" she asked, fists on her hips.

We both looked at each other. I was doing mental math. I knew I'd been their plaything at least once a day, since we did that first conjuring, but there were so many little acts where I'd swear I was giving it up quick like someone's side bitch.

"I think I've had sex with Frank about ... nine times?" Ash said with a shrug. Milly's eyes widened. Ash had named one of our haunts Frank and I still wasn't sure how she could tell which one he was.

"Nine?!" Milly said, plopping herself down on the ground.

Ash went quiet and Milly turned her gaze on me.

"Probably like ... thirty four ..." I answered with a little hesitation. Milly's eyes got even wider.

Her expression went blank and she slumped forward. When she was laying face down against the rotting cabin floor I knew she was in a funk.

"I'm sorry," I said, crouching over her and putting a hand on her shoulder. Both of her middle fingers shot straight out above her head and I heard the floorboards creak as Ash walked out the front door.

I stood up and followed her, finding her perched at the edge of the porch a few feet from where we'd found that first bone.

I sat down beside her.

"Do you know what's going on with Milly?" I asked.

"Kind of," Ash mumbled, hands in her hoodie.

"Do you think she's jealous?" I asked, cringing a little as I worried what the answer could be.

Ash laughed like I was being naive.

"You know, you're the only one of us that those things followed home," Ash said. There was a brief silence and then she put her hand on my leg.

"You're really hot Sarah," she said, looking up at me. "You're so hot that guys wanna date me and Mildred so they can be with you," she explained.

"Apparently that's why Trevor dumped Milly, and I've been there, believe me," she said, looking down at her chubby thighs.

I didn't know how to respond. I started feeling self-conscious and I curled up, hugging my knees to my chest.

"It's not your fault, you shouldn't feel bad," Ash explained, wrapping her arms around me and holding me close.

"Guys are dumb," she said as I tried not to hate myself.

We sat like for some time, not worrying about where the sun was.

Eventually I felt the boards groan as Mildred sat down on the other side of me and laid her floral scented head on my shoulder.

"You're both so beautiful," I laughed, my eyes tearing up.

"Aww, you're not too bad yourself sweet-cheeks," Milly said, pinching my arm as we all sat huddled together. I giggled softly, squished between them on the edge of the porch.

We sat in silence for a bit while I wiped happy tears from my eyes, watching the horizon grow dimmer through a filter of crooked trees.

"Are you guys still down to do this ritual, cuz I got everything set up while you were out here," Milly asked.

I looked at her. She was smiling enticingly at me, squeezing my arm.

When we went back inside I could see that Milly had been busy. The space in the middle of the lodge had been cleared and there was a whole salt pentagram set-up, with runes along the edges, ringed with black candles.

"Man, you really went balls-deep this time," I said, noticing that she'd bought those purple flame candles from the magic shoppe one county away.

Milly winked at me as she stepped over the salt line and crossed to the opposite side of the pentagram.

"This ritual is supposed to conjure a god of lust," Milly said. "I figure once we summon him we can ask which spirits are haunting us and if they can be trusted."

"What's the price?" I asked, stepping into the pentagram with Ash.

"Mmm," Milly answered, looking up at the ceiling.

"An act of lust of course," she said finally. "I'll do it alone if you two don't want to."

"What are the specifics?" Ash asked, narrowing her eyes.

"It says you have to do something lewd within the circle," Milly explained. Ash and I looked at each other and nodded.

"... and someone has to have an orgasm from it," she added. I stared at her.

"It says the spell is most potent when the sexual fluids of all the actors in the ritual are present within the circle and all of them are at the height of ecstasy," she quoted.

I looked at Ash again. She wasn't backing out of the circle just yet.

I glanced at Milly. She looked a little nervous.

My heart was racing. I wanted both of my friends in a sexual, totally perverted way, more than I ever realized.

"You sure?" I asked, curling my fingers around the waistband of my underwear and pulling them down, feeling the cool air touch my wet pussy lips as they slid over my thighs.

Milly smiled and nodded, pulling her shirt up over her head, exposing her beautiful titties. I glanced over and saw Ash removing her pants.

We lit the candles and got mostly naked. Ash had her plus-sized harness on with a big red cock and some lifelike balls fixed to her groin. Me and Milly were completely bare.

We moved to the center of the pentagram and started touching each other experimentally. Milly stroked my side and Ash's as we got close, pressing our breasts together in a kind of triangle.

Actually it was more like I was pressed against Milly and Ash's big tits, and eventually I was pulled in between them, their boobs squished against my naked body as we caressed and rubbed ourselves against one-another.

Then Milly put her lips against mine. Her tongue slid into my mouth while Ash's long rubbery cock slid between my thighs, its shaft gliding across my vagina.

She gripped my hips as I straddled her penis, humping its smooth length while Milly licked the roof of my mouth and sucked on my probing tongue, her hands trembling a little as she ran her fingers over my chest.

I could smell the arousal of my girlfriends as they squeezed and pinched my naked body, Milly's thumbs brushing across my erect nipples while I thrust my wet cunt along Ash's cock.

I squeezed Milly's plump butt, pulling her cheeks apart while she drove her hairy mons against me. I held Ash's penis between my thighs, feeling it ride along my groove and push out against Milly's vagina, sliding back slick with her juices.

"Mmm," Mildred moaned into my mouth, her tongue stroking against mine, her moist sex leaving a trail of damp in my bush as she kissed me deeply and played with my nipples.

Ash's hands moved up beneath Milly's, grasping my petite titties as I pushed my ass against her groin. My lips pulled away from Milly's and I let out a sigh as they both pinched and kneaded my breasts.

I sank to my knees, my ankles wobbling and my dew dripping down my leg. I gripped my girlfriend's cock and smelled its shaft, my nose moving ovee its length to its bulbous tip while Ash rubbed it between Milly's labia.

They both watched me while I pressed my mouth against the place where her dick and Milly's sex met, licking them both.

I blushed a deep red as I dragged my tongue over the head of the dildo and the lip of Milly's cunt, tasting her sweet arousal for the first time while her pubic hair tickled my nose. I saw them lean in and kiss each other while I caressed their naked butt cheeks and felt Ash's penis slide between Milly's labia and come back wet across my mouth.

Watching them make out made me a little jealous but it mostly made me want them both even more as I sucked Milly's cream off the side of Ash's shaft.

Ash pulled away and walked behind me, kneeling and grabbing me by the hips while Milly sat down and spread her legs, revealing her pink, juicy flower, its lips parted and her clitoris engorged and shiny between. Her silvery barbell piercing sat glittering atop her aroused bud.

Eagerly I pushed my butt out, letting Ash rub the bell of her cock along the split of my pussy while I lowered my face into Mildred's beautifully pungent cunt.

"Mmm ... mhhhmmm!" I squealed into Milly's vagina as my sex slipped around the wide head of Ash's dildo and slid down its shaft. I moaned deeply as her penis filled me and I felt Milly's womanhood open against my lips as I licked her.

"Ohh Sarah ..." Mildred sighed, her hips bucking a little as my tongue moved over her throbbing clit and around the metallic barbell. Ash pulled her cock back through my labia and I felt my vagina grip its length until she drove its hard tip deep into my pussy again.

My clit pulsed as her rubbery penis surged through my parted minora, dragging my juices out of me and gliding through my clenching muscles, filling me completely.

Milly's legs quivered against my ears as I ran my tongue along her open slit, sucking the hood of her clitoris and breathing in the strong scent of her hungry sex, her dew slicking my mouth and burning my lips.

"Ohhh god Sarah ..." she moaned as I pressed my nose into her bush and licked deep into her vagina, feeling it tighten, squeezing more moisture out across the flat of my tongue.

Ash slapped my butt and pushed the head of her cock up against my cervix making me whimper into Milly's wet pussy while my cunt pinched her unyielding girth. I felt her spread my ass with her palms, sensed her staring at my butthole while she pulled back slowly through the squeeze of my vagina.

"Ahh ... ohhh that's divine Sarah ..." Milly gasped as I cradled her hips and sucked on her clit, feeling her thrust against my lips as I opened my mouth to surround her flower. Her dew was thick and creamy and covered my tongue with every stroke while I breathed in her smell and felt goosebumps cover my naked body.

I felt Ash's dick glide up my pussy until its balls pressed against my parted labia and for a second I thought I might cum right there on her cock as I spread Milly's slick arousal across my palate and dipped my tongue back into her.

But Mildred put a hand on my forehead and closed her legs, shivering.

"Ahhh, ohhh my god Sarah ... I'm about to cum already," she giggled, her cheeks red and her nipples erect.

"Me tooooo ..." I purred, licking Milly's moisture off of my lips while Ash drove her wide penis head deep into my vagina and drew it back to my opening before pulling out of me. I shuddered and nearly came again when the fat bulb of the dildo slipped through my pussy lips.

"We all have to have an orgasm together huh?" Ash said, sounding a little out of breath as she held my cheeks apart and gazed at my gaping cunt. "How are we gonna do this?" she asked.

I heard her start to unfasten the strap on as I petted Milly's quivering naked curves and savored the taste of her vagina. We were both at a loss for words.

Ash sat down beside Milly's head and spread her legs giving us both a good look at her hairy pussy, its pink curtains already glistening wet, her piercing sitting high atop her aroused clit.

"Let's make a triangle," she suggested, leaning toward me with her legs apart and her sex facing Milly.

Milly looked at me and grinned as she rolled onto her side and embraced Ash's wide hips, putting her mouth around the split of her womanhood and licking over her piercing.

Ash's toes curled and she thrust against Mildred's face, her smile melting into an expression of bliss while I laid on my side so she could eat me out.

I wrapped my hands around Milly's ass and buried my mouth in her pussy again, feeling her labia part around my lips and her clit engorge against my chin as I kissed her slick opening.

I felt Ash put her hands on my butt and suck the dew off of my minora before letting her tongue glide along my slit.

"Mmm," I moaned into Milly's cunt, licking the rim of her vagina, pressing the tip of my nose against her butthole and pulling her thick nectar into my mouth with each stroke.

Milly gyrated gently as I swirled my tongue inside her, gathering her juices and salivating between the lips of her sex.

I felt Ash let out hot heaving breaths across my asshole while her tongue lashed over my open cunt and dipped down into me.

I squeezed Milly's round bottom, pulling her cheeks apart, pressing my mouth firmly against her opening and licking deep while my pussy spread over Ash's lips and squeezed her prodding tongue.

I heard Milly moan as I licked into her, stroking the floor of her womanhood, dragging her cream out across the flat of my tongue and smearing it over my palate.

I felt her pussy muscles clench as I worked the tip of my tongue as deep into her as I could, then I left it there as she started to hump my face, slicking my mouth with her juices.

"Nnnhh," I sighed, releasing a small, pre-orgasm squirt between Ash's lips while Milly rode my tongue, her cunt surging forward, forcing the tip of it through the slick walls of her vagina, coating it with her sweet arousal.

I felt Ash's breathing increase to short little puffs of air across my butt and felt her lick me hungrily from clit to asshole and I knew she was ready to have an orgasm.

I surrounded Milly's swollen, pierced clit with my lips, rubbing the hood back with my tongue and sucking her throbbing bud. Her pussy drooled moisture over the tip of my nose and her thighs quivered and closed around my ears.

Ash circled and stroked my erect clitoris, sending me over the edge.

"Mhhmm ... mhhmm ..." I whined as I came, thrusting my hard clit and slick cunt over Ash's tongue and feeling her suck my moisture through her lips.

Warm liquid flowed over my nose and face as Milly orgasmed against my mouth.

"Mmmm," I grunted, surprised by her squirt, spreading my lips and tasting Mildred's hot cum as it sprayed my tongue and palate. I squeezed her ass, feeling my own pee pulse over Ash's face while my body trembled and pleasure radiated up from my groin.

"Nnggk, mmmmmh ..." I shivered, swallowing Mildred's piss while she continued thrusting against my lips and squirting down my chin.

We all came together, and as it happened I began to feel more hands touching my body, clasping my breasts and waist.

They pulled me away from Ash and Milly, lifting me into the air and turning me upright as pee continued to stream from my throbbing cunt and drip off my ass.

Ash and Milly were similarly suspended across from me, all lit by the purple flames and the dim moonlight oozing in through the crack in the ceiling.

More hands grasped my wrists and my ankles, holding me up and spreading my legs while others mashed and squeezed my tits.

"Ohhh, father of lust make us yours," Mildred moaned as spectral hands squished her breasts and pulled on her nipples, her cunt spread and dripping as we all writhed in their grip.

Ash's voluptuous body heaved and I could see imprints of fingers pressing into her chubby thighs and stomach as they grabbed at her from all sides.

Fingers caressed my inner thighs, the curves of my ass and my naked back as we hung in the air with ghostly gropers all over our bare bodies.

We were pulled a little closer together as our legs were raised and our feet touched and I felt a long, erect penis push through my labia and glide deep into my vagina.

"Hahhh," I gasped, feeling my cunt tighten around its magnificent shape, its glans swelling wider as it pressed against my cervix.

I looked at Milly and Ash, seeing their pussies spread wide around thrusting cocks of their own, Milly's expression exalted as she left a glistening residue on the penis surging through her parted flower.

"Ohhh take us all ..." I moaned as my specter pulled back to my opening and then drove the fat head of his prick through my squeezing vagina muscles.

Ash's toes curled against mine and I saw her clit throb between her labia as the moist lips of her sex spread tightly around a girthy ghost penis.

"He's really big," she whimpered, her thighs quivering a little as she squirmed in the grip of many hands, the thick shaft pushing into her outlining itself as it dragged her cream out through her slick curtains.

"Ohhh," I shuddered as my ghost's cock drew back through the crush of my cunt and slid deep into me again, its shaft throbbing inside my vagina as it embedded itself fully.

I felt an uncontrollable flood of warmth down its length as it retreated and I felt my face and chest grow warm as I squirted again.

"Ahhh, ohh no ..." I giggled, trembling and blushing, my pussy tight, filling with liquid and spraying around the stiff dick as it pushed into me.

"I can't stop squirting," I laughed, feeling warm pee run down a pair of balls as they clapped rhythmically against my groin. I glanced up at Milly and saw her blushing and biting her lip as a trickle of piss flowed around the shape driving into her.

Then I noticed Ash, her curvy frame shuddering as her specter pounded her slick cunt, pee dribbling off of his balls as they beat against her groin.

"Me either ... ohh my god," Ash moaned as her specter pressed her boobs against her chin and fucked her with sharp strokes.

"This only happens when I'm around you guys ... I swear," Milly sighed as her pink vagina spread around the girthy base of her ghost's cock and her cum poured down her butt crack and onto the floor.

Then all three cocks yanked out of us and I felt their squirt spray both my feet as we each gushed at once from our wet, thrusting cunts.

We all laughed and shivered as streams of pee arced from our throbbing pussies into the air between our legs, sprinkling our bare ankles and toes and dribbling over our assholes to the wood floor.

Milly rubbed her foot against mine while clear piss fountained in short spasms from her open sex, our soles wet with Ash's cum. Ash's toes curled over mine, warm with Mildred's squirt.

Then we were all lifted upright. We clasped hands as the sea of invisible fingers gripped our hips and pulled our butts out.

I felt them spread my cheeks and felt an engorged penis bulb rub across my butthole, then I felt a thrill of ecstasy as I watched Mildred and Ash's mouths gape with the realization that their ghosts were getting ready to fuck them in the ass.

"Oh boy ..." I purred, relaxing my asshole as the specter pushed his wide bell through its tight grip. Milly and Ash both squeezed my hands firmly as my ass dragged along the hard, smooth shaft until his groin was pressed against my tailbone.

"Ohh, oooh ..." I gasped as the pulsing, erect cock retreated through my taut butthole, then surged through my parted cheeks, its tip reaching deep into my ass.

"Ohhh lord of lust take as you desire," Milly sighed, her breasts and shoulders covered in goosebumps and her nipples erect on her large swinging tittes.

"Oh my god it hurts," Ash whimpered, her thighs and hips quaking and her bottom jiggling as her long-cocked specter thrust into her butt.

I clenched tightly around the shaft of my ghost as he surged smoothly through my asshole, his penis throbbing as it drove apart my cheeks and settled in the pinch before dragging back for a new push.

I rocked my hips, pushing my butt against him and feeling the burn of his cock gliding through my narrow butthole, igniting sensations throughout my body. My nipples grew firmer and my pussy drooled warm arousal down my leg as I took him, feeling his tip engorge inside my ass as he thrust it deep.

1...345678