Devil's Thicket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash let out a long sigh and set her head in her hands and I leaned in close and put an arm around her, getting a good noseful of the patchouli incense lingering in her hair.

"If I go crazy you're free to tag along," I reassured her. Ash mumbled something through her hoodie that sounded like, "thanks."

"Oh my god ..." Ash said, bursting out of my embrace to say something.

"Are you and Milly gonna bang?" she asked. The question caught me completely off guard.

"What? No, I mean ... we kinda ..." I started to say too much and realized my cheeks were burning. "I doubt it," I giggled awkwardly.

"Huh," Ash responded when I went quiet. She sighed again.

"Wish one of your ghosts was here right now, I'd totally let him fuck me up against that wall," she said.

I looked at the unpainted bricks beside the dumpster in front of us.

"Apparently Tiffany gets laid there all the time, it's just out of range of the security cameras," she explained.

She only just finished the sentence when she was pulled to her feet, and then off of her feet.

The toes of her shoes scraped across the pavement as she was lifted, gasping and flailing, into the air.

I stood up as she spun around and was pressed against the bricks, her hands outstretched in front of her, groping at something invisible that kept her pinned there while it pried her legs apart.

"Ohmygod ohmygod, what the fuck is this!" Ash said, hyperventilating as she hung in the air, squirming.

The ghost succeeded at grabbing both of her knees and holding them spread while she pushed uselessly against him.

"Ash ..." I said, moving closer to her.

Her mouth and eyes opened wide. Her hands trembled around something and I saw the imprints of hands compressing her breasts.

"It's ... it's inside me, oh my god Sarah ..." she panicked as the ghost pressed between her thick thighs, thrusting through her jeans and fondling her huge boobs.

I reached out and grasped her open hands and she looked down at the space between us, her face turning red as her body started to heave from the unseen force's pelvic shoves.

"Holy shit Sarah, it's ..." she gasped, biting her lower lip and shutting her eyes. I saw her nipples growing erect through the fabric of her work shirt and I could smell her feminine aroma through her jeans as they rode up her vagina.

She squeezed my hands tightly and let out a subtle gasp. I wasn't sure what to do or how to help, and during my befuddlement Ash's panting breaths seemed to turn into pleasured moans.

"Ahhh ... ahhhh," she sighed, quietly, rocking her hips against the invisible body as it drove itself into her. Her body shook as a patch of dark moisture spread out across her groin and down her legs.

"Again ... really?" she said, her voice trembling as pee erupted through the crotch of her jeans and dribbled off of her ass and feet.

While she was squirting I realized I could hear the specter's cock push into her cunt through the gushing liquid.

"Shit, get him away, someone's gonna see us!" she whisper-shouted, peering over the dumpster, her squirt flowing down a pair of invisible balls as they beat against her soaked groin.

Then, just like that, she slid to the ground, her feet finding purchase just in time to keep her butt from hitting the pavement.

I pulled Ash away from the wall and helped her stand up. Her whole body was shaking and her face was bright red.

She crouched against the wall pressing her legs together, looking around the alley and up at me.

"Ash ...? Gabe told me to come get you, he needs your card to complete an order," said a wiry sixtyish looking lady in a Mal-Mart apron, peering around the corner.

"Just a second!" Ash called out. The woman rolled her eyes, threw up her hands in irritation and walked out of view.

"Are you gonna take that?" I asked as Ash pulled her hands away and ran her shaky fingers through her hair.

"Fuck Sarah ... I don't know ... I just ..." she started, plainly at a loss for words.

I knelt in front of her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Just, take a deep breath," I said. She laid her head back against the concrete wall, eyes closed, and breathed in, exhaling through her nose.

"I can't beleive that just happened, what the fuck ..." she said, a little more calm. "I am definitely not going back to work," she went on, opening her legs to reveal her drenched and dripping crotch.

"Gotta go home and change, besides, Chloe and that new guy can kinda go fuck themselves," she said.

We rode to her apartment together and talked about ghost sex the whole way.

When we got inside she turned toward me and moved in close. She took one of my hands and pressed a thumb into my palm, rubbing it affectionately while she stared into my eyes.

I let her lips touch mine and felt her tongue slide into my mouth. When I didn't push her away she placed my hand on one of her breasts and pressed me against the door.

"What's happening," I thought as she put her hands on my waist, her lips opening and closing against my mouth, her soft tongue licking against mine.

One of her hands moved up across my stomach and then slid down the front of my pants while she sucked on my upper lip.

"Mmmhh," I moaned into the press of her lips as her fingers curled around my mons, their tips pushing along the groove of my cunt.

I squeezed the large handful of her breast and thrust my hips forward as she stroked my pussy, spreading moisture between my labia.

"Mmhh," I whimpered, putting my other hand on her chubby butt, feeling the dampness in her jeans as I pinched her wide bottom and rode her soft finger tips.

"Mmmaaahh," I gasped as her fingers slid inside me, pulling my mouth away from hers briefly and feeling goosebumps crawl over my body as she cradled my clit and caressed the roof of my vagina.

"Ohh, Ash ..." I sighed, my heels rising off the floor as she pushed her fingers deep into my cunt and left them there. She put her mouth to mine again and I blushed as she kissed me passionately while my clitoris throbbed against the meat of her hand.

Her fingers drew back through my wet labia, trailing my juices along the seat of my panties, making a circle around my swollen clit and then gliding through my spasming pussy muscles again.

"Nnnhh," I sighed against her mouth while her slick digits surged gently in and out of my vagina. My legs and elbows quivered and I rocked my hips, feeling my sex part around her slender knuckle while my clit piercing dragged across her palm.

My knees wobbled uncontrollably and I slid to the ground, feeling her fingers slip out of me and smear my arousal across my stomach.

The smell of her pee soaked jeans made my juices pulse into my underwear and my fingers trembled as I pulled at the front of her pants.

Ash lifted her shirt over her head and stared down between her huge, natural breasts while I yanked clumsily at the button and then unzipped her.

I pulled her pants and underwear over her broad hips and pressed my mouth into her hairy cunt, feeling her clitoris swell against my tongue as I licked along her seam.

"Ohh, ohh whoa ..." she sighed as I buried my lips in her chubby pussy, tasting her piss and smelling it in her bush as I sucked on her throbbing bud.

I put my hands on her naked hips and looked up at her parted mouth while I pushed my tongue deep, licking over her opening and getting her slick moisture all over my palate.

Ash put her hands against the door and humped my face while I humped the air between my legs. I could feel her tremble as I dragged the flat of my tongue along her damp furrow, her metal barbell piercing cold against my nose as I ate her out.

Ash's mouth gaped and her cheeks reddened as she watched me go down on her. I shoved a hand down into my pants and stroked my open flower, feeling my juices coat my fingers and rub into my panties while Ash's pussy drooled across my lashing tongue.

"Ahhh, ohmygod I'm gonna cum," she gasped as I licked up against her clit and felt it pulse with arousal. Seeing her mouth open wide and her brow tense up made me climax and I felt warm liquid gush around my finger tips as I drew them back through my slippery sex.

"Ahhh ahhh, ooooh," she moaned, rolling her hips forward and smearing her juices across my open mouth while I squirted through my fingers and through another pair of clean pants.

"Ohhh god Sarah, yess ..." she sighed, putting a hand on my head and thrusting her wet slit over my lips, the smell of her womanhood filling my nostrils as I stuck out my tongue and let her vagina glide across it.

Then she backed away, crouched and pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me aggressively, running her tongue over and through my lips, sucking her pee tinged juices off of my lips.

She wrapped her arms around me and I immediately fell forward on top of her, giggling and shaking.

"Hahaha, oh my god, I've wanted you for so long," Ash laughed, dry humping my stomach, my face between her large naked tits.

I rolled off of her and she turned over, grabbing my thin black pants by the belt hoops and yanking them down over my skinny hips exposing just the top of my bush.

I reached down and unhooked and unzipped my fly and let Ash drag them down to my knees. She ducked under my squirt-soaked pants and underwear, raising her head up between my legs, and grabbed me by the hips as her warm lips touched my sensitive cunt.

"Ahh," I sighed as her tongue slid along the groove of my sex, circling the slick opening of my vagina, working its way inside while I made gentle thrusting motions.

Her nose and lips pressed against my pussy as she reached inside of me with her tongue. My toes curled inside my shoes as I watched her beautiful face move between my thighs, feeling her lick between my labia and suck my minora through her lips.

I pulled up my shirt, exposing the curves of my breasts and my pointed nipples to Ash while she thrust her tongue down into me and dragged it up along my furrow. She blushed a little redder and one of her hands slid away from my hip and went down between her legs.

I watched her pale butt cheeks tense and quiver as she masturbated, stroking along the wet split of my cunt with her mouth and letting out warm breaths against my labia.

"Ahhhmmmhh," she moaned, kissing the dew off of my pussy, making my clit swell between her lips. "It'd really be a shame if some ghost came to take advantage of me while I go down on my friend," Ash said aloud, grinning as she stuck out her tongue and pressed it against my throbbing clitoris again.

"That ... sounds hot ..." I sighed.

Her mouth closed around my tender clit and I gasped as she sucked on it, metal piercing and all, her saliva rolling down my vagina. I rolled my hips back and rode the flat of her tongue as she licked her spittle off the opening of my sex, my cunt tightening as her wet lips rubbed against it.

Then her eyes widened and I saw the brief imprint of hands on her round ass. Ash lifted her mouth from my pussy and sighed as the specter entered her.

"Ahh, ooohhmmmhh," she moaned, replacing her other hand on my thigh and burying her lips in my cunt again as her chubby butt jiggled from an unseen presence.

I arched my back and played with my nipples while I watched Ash's face turn crimson between my milky thighs. She gripped my hips firmly with one dry hand and one still slick with her juices, licking my groove intensely as her cheeks shuddered from the stranger's thrusts.

"Ahhh, ahhhhh," I moaned, feeling explosions of pleasure throughout my body as her tongue struck across my stiff clit. My feet rose up toward the ceiling as Ash's wet lips ran along my cunt, lapping up moisture from the opening of my vagina, her saliva dripping over my butthole.

I grabbed Ash's head and squealed uncontrollably as I came with her mouth against my cunt. My toes curled and my legs wobbled and I felt a trickle of squirt flow through Ash's lips and down my butt crack.

"Ahhh, ohhhhh, oooh Ash," I shivered, gripping her scalp and feeling her lick the rim of my pussy, her knuckles white against my hips, her face slick against my inner thighs.

"Maahhh ahhhh, ohhh he's cumming inside me," Ash moaned before placing her lips around my erect clit again, her ass shaking and her spit drooling down my sex.

"Oohh ... let him fill you up," I gasped, face burning while my clitoris pulsed against the tip of Ash's slick tongue.

I watched flakes of ghost cum float magically up from beyond the curve of Ash's naked butt while she licked and sucked the moisture off of my vagina.

She stared into my eyes as she held my minora between her lips, pulling my juices into her mouth.

"You're quite the squirter," Ash remarked, laying her face against my bush and inhaling my scent.

"I know, it's a problem," I said, blushing a little as the tip of her nose moved through my pubic hair.

I looked up at my pants stretched from knee to knee across her back as her fingers slid under me and squeezed my naked butt.

"You wanna take a shower with me?" Ash asked, breathing across my mons.

"Girl, I haven't even taken my shoes off yet," I teased.

It would be fair to say we didn't really do much for the next two and a half days, except for each other of course.

I'm a horny hot bitch who watches way too much porn, and my new maybe actual girlfriend Ash was discovering a whole world of sexual perversion that neither of us knew about until that weekend.

Two insatiable ghosts kept us both pretty tied up for a lot of our three day vacation from Omphalos life.

We were hovering naked above the bed together enjoying ourselves in her apartment when we got a phone call.

"Mmm ... mmmmh," Ash moaned into my lips as I squeezed and massaged her large breasts and rubbed my erect clit against hers. Spectral hands groped at my shoulders as our two invisible boyfriends thrust into us both at the same time.

"Mmh," I sighed, licking the roof of her mouth while a firm penis pushed through my slick labia, his cool undead hips pressing my skinny ass flat as he drove the head of his cock up against my cervix.

My pussy squeezed his shaft as it pulled back to my opening, and Ash thrust her mons against me while her other lover withdrew for a new shove into her juicy cunt.

I loved Ash's voluptuous frame, I'd found out. I showed it by caressing all of her as we made love. I pressed her titties together so that our areolas touched while we crushed our breasts between us, sucking at each other's mouths while two stiff dicks surged into us.

Up and down seemed almost subjective as we floated above her bed, touching, kissing, feeling our cunts spread around the thick girths and hearing our cheeks clap against bare, invisible hips.

My phone buzzed and we each let out a moan of annoyance as we clung together, my hands moving along Ash's curvy sides, my face burning as my taut pussy muscles were pried apart by a throbbing, thrusting, ghost cock.

If we hadn't been expecting a call from my landlord that day then we probably would've ignored it until we were done.

Instead our lovers pulled out of us and set us on the bed as we clasped hands, lips and tongues interlocked, rubbing our bushy cunts together hungrily and feeling our vaginas gape in their absence.

My legs wobbled as I pulled away from her reluctantly, hearing the final vibrations of my phone just before it went to voicemail.

I dug it out of my pants pocket and looked for the missed call.

"It was Milly, hold on I'm gonna call her back," I said, looking up and seeing Ash floating again, her mouth open, moving around something invisible while one of our haunts held her hair back and took her from behind. I hit re-dial and watched Ash's breasts and booty jiggle as they held her suspended, fucking her.

"Sarah?" Milly answered while Ash swayed above the bed, her toes splayed, her hands gripping the specter in front of her, her lips gliding along a translucent penis outlining it with a sheen of saliva. "Is Ash with you? What've you been up to?" she asked.

"Mhh mmmh," Ash gagged, a string of drool hanging off her bottom lip while her fat ass clapped against a spectral pelvis and her breasts slapped together beneath her.

"We're both here," I answered, stroking the slick seam of my pussy with one finger and trying to decide how to answer her second question.

"What's up?" I asked back finally, trying not to moan into the receiver as I touched myself.

"I did a bunch of research on Iximaltu," she said, "I've been a little obsessed, unfortunately there's not a lot, I think it's all just some cultural appropriated creepypasta," she explained while I watched Ash's body toss between two ghosts, her mouth forming a near perfect "o" as a translucent cock slid through her lips.

"Well yeah," I said, a little breathier than I meant to.

"But ... that's the thing Sarah, I felt something," Mildred said as I rocked my hips and fingered myself, leaning back against a table and massaging the roof of my vagina with two fingers.

"Like ... felt, as in I actually felt it," she continued, sounding animated. "Something was inside of me Sarah."

Ash gasped as the ghost in front of her pulled his cock out of her throat and I watched the spit covered penis hover away from her and toward me, dragging a long strand of spit from its round bulb.

Two invisible hands grabbed my naked ass and lifted me onto the edge of the table. I spread my legs and felt the wet penis push through my labia and glide up my cunt. I covered my mouth to keep myself from sighing into the phone as the ghost took me with brisk thrusts, lubricating my vagina with Ash's saliva.

"Hello, are you still there?" Mildred asked. I nodded before realizing she couldn't see me, then I took my hand away from my mouth and tried to steady my breathing as my slender tits shook and the hard bell of his erection surged deep into my pussy.

"Yeah, yeah I'm here ... sorry I believe you Milly ..." I said, biting my lip and letting my eyes roll back as his shaft slid through my parted sex, dragging creamy arousal out of me.

"What part?" she asked. I looked through the see-thru body between my thighs and saw Ash pitched face down toward the bed with her ass and feet in the air, two translucent hands gripping her butt as the creature they were attached to pounded her.

"The part about a ghost having sex with you at Devil's Thicket," I answered, my cunt tightening around the penis that was pushing into me. My clit throbbed between my fingertips as he parted my flower and pressed his balls against my labia, his member pulsing deep in my vagina like he was about to cum.

"I never said anything about a ghost," Milly said on the other end as I felt the tickle of impending climax and clenched tight, ejecting his cock from my pussy and pulling my knees together to keep myself from squirting all over Ash's table.

"Ahhh ... oooohh!" Ash moaned, breasts twirling and pee streaming down her legs as she came.

"I'm not sure if it's a ghost, a demon, or something else," Mildred said as my lover grabbed me around the waist and carried me to the bed.

"I did find some things we could do to help figure out what we're dealing with," she continued as I was set down, knees first, on the bed.

Ash laid back in front of me, spreading her legs and letting ghost cum pour from her gaping sex and drift away as she caught her breath. Normally I would put my face in her cunt and suck the ghost goo from between her lips but with Milly on the phone ...

"Do you and Ash wanna go back there and do some more magic later?" Mildred asked as ghostly arms embraced me from behind, one palm on my chest to keep me up while the entity rubbed the thick bell of his cock between my butt cheeks.

"Uhhh, do you wanna go back to Devil's Thicket with Mildred later?" I asked as fingers squeezed my right breast while a hard mushroom tip pushed slowly through my clenched butthole.

123456...8