Devil's Thicket

Story Info
Summoning spirits with my girlfriends in our cursed hometown.
28.4k words
4
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers

*** TRIGGER WARNINGS: Violence, blood and gore, rape and rape themes ***

There were no signs saying, "off-limits," at the borders of Devil's Thicket, the vast stretch of untamed acreage around which the town of Omphalos spread out like diseased flesh around an open sore.

There were no fences or cameras, but it was understood, even when we were little, that no-one was meant to go there.

It was our town's wilderness, a place where beasts went for their nightly orgies, and where all the bodies of missing locals were presumed to be buried.

Truthfully though, it was neutral ground, a place where tortured souls could go to escape from our malignant society.

Omphalos almost sounds like an interesting place to outsiders, with its Greek name and its thriving punk-goth culture, which sprang like mold off the crust of its stalwart religious community.

In all honesty, it's a really boring place.

It got the name Omphalos from a defunct business, no oracles or pagan rituals, just some rich asshole named Angel Kuerning, CEO of the Omphalos corporation that went bankrupt almost as soon as it started up.

He came here with his millions, back in the nineteen-fifties, and built his tech company, whose main office would later become town hall, its housing complex, the high school, its warehouses, the local shops and supermarket, and so on.

When his business failed, of course, the government stepped in and bought up a lot of the development contracts.

They subsidized the town into existence and our grandparents just kind of forgot why they came here, forgot that the money would eventually dry up, forgot to warn our parents to get the fuck out.

Omphalos is a place where things go to be forgotten and Angel Kuerning was no messenger of god, but a devil sent to trap believers and their kids in small town hell.

Devil's Thicket is all undeveloped land, not because it's dangerous or evil, just because no-one besides the rising homeless population wants it.

We all knew this, but of course, when you're living in a place like Omphalos, where you're either buying drugs, selling drugs, making drugs, or just wasting your life, sometimes you allow the shadows to be devils, because the truth is just not as interesting.

It was a Friday night when we pulled up to one of the abandoned properties outside the area known as Devil's Thicket, and climbed out of Mildred's old beater. This was oddly one of the only places where drug deals didn't seem to happen in Omphalos.

Ash, Mildred, and I were dabblers in the dark arts, but we looked like full-blown Satanists to the older generations, whose idea of teenage delinquency was cutting your hair short and wearing anything that wasn't up to Sunday school dress code.

The three of us first bonded in seventh grade over death metal and our combined household drama and we've been good friends ever since.

Once when we were in high school we drove out of town and came back with our tongues pierced and matching back tattoos.

Ash was grounded for a year after that, and the next time we went out of town together we got our clits pierced as retribution.

It hurt so bad when he pushed that piece of metal through me, but it felt kind of good too, and doing it with my girlfriends watching was kind of hot.

Ash had an orgasm when they did it to her, she would later say.

"Spoooky scaaaary," Ash remarked as we hopped over weed beds toward the middle of an open space in Devil's Thicket.

It wasn't really, "woods," but it was lightly forested and we had to walk between some trees to get to that open area that we'd spotted earlier. It was just a patch of bare earth with some shrubs growing on it where we could sit down, out of view.

"It's honestly creepier than I thought it would be," Mildred said, looking around at the withered trees reaching into the dark sky from all sides.

"I don't feel cursed yet," Ash said, her hands stuffed in her hoodie.

"Of course not, we haven't awakened any of the spirits," I said, trying to show some enthusiasm in the face of my own growing disinterest.

"Maybe we should get naked and do a seance," Ash suggested, "... or not, it's kinda cold," she said, hugging her arms close.

"You don't have to get naked to have seance," Mildred answered, flipping her raven dyed hair, her bracelets jangling as she reached behind her head and gripped the collar of her shirt.

"... I'm going to though," she giggled, pulling her top up over her head, her large pale boobs dropping out of her shirt. She had big round areolas with silver barbells piercing her nipples.

She sure loves to show those off, I thought, staring at them while she unbuttoned her jean shorts and pulled them down.

Mildred winked at me as she exposed her hairy cunt to us both, beads of metal glistening in her bush. I rolled my eyes.

"Mildred, one of these days I'm actually going to fuck you," I teased, watching her nearly fall over as she tried to slip out of her shoes with her pants still around her ankles.

"Umm, Ashley has dibs," she joked, making Ash blush behind her bleached tips. "... besides, you don't have the balls Sarah," she said, standing up straight, hands on her hips.

"Bitch, I will push my tongue so deep in your asshole ..." I started.

"Oh my god, gross, can we just get this over with so I can get back to my Minecraft server," Ash complained.

"Yeah yeah, hold on," I said, pulling my phone out of my jacket pocket and scrolling to the website about Devil's Thicket.

I squinted at the Times New Roman lettering creeping across my phone screen amid a graveyard of web one-point-o tables and gif animations while my two friends swayed impatiently on both feet.

"It says, in order to bring forth Ixim ... Ix-mal ... Ix-Iximaltu ...?" I read, raising an eyebrow at the word, "First spread yourself in a circle surrounding the place where his effigy is drawn ..."

I looked down at the bare dirt between us. Mildred huddled close to me to look at my screen as I scrolled to the part with the symbol, hearing Ash kick at the grass to find a stick.

"Jeez Sarah, I thought we were summoning the Devil, not some middle management, pagan nobody," Ashley said, handing a dry branch to Mildred.

She crouched, bare-assed, boobs dangling, and scratched the symbol in the ground while I held up my phone for her.

"Uhh, you gotta work your way up to the Devil, Ash ... obviously," I told her with a sarcastic grin.

"Too bad, I could really use some devil dick right now," Mildred said as she drew on the ground.

"I've got one at home you could try," I suggested, watching her naked ass complete the sigil, her bare toes curling into the dirt as she scratched the final line.

"Hah, sorry, gotta have the real thing babe," she laughed, pinching her tongue barbell between her front two teeth as she grinned up at me.

"Iximaltu is a god of midwives from the Lalantowai people," Ash read. "Later tribes that inhabited the area refer to him as an evil spirit, probably over violence perpetrated by later generations of Lalantowai ..." she continued.

"Holy shit ..." she said as she got to the gory details.

"I know right," I said, giving her that I-told-you-so gaze while she glanced up from her phone.

"Dude, it sounds like if we summon this thing it's gonna carry us into the sky and ... make us wives of the moon?" she read aloud, frowning.

"Hot," Mildred said with a giggle, her nipples erect as she stood up and rubbed her arms to stay warm.

"The moon is going to rape us," Ash said, with a matter-of-fact look.

"Summoning an evil spirit is the same as giving consent," I joked, "every witch knows that."

Ash narrowed her eyes and glared at me.

"I wonder what moon cum tastes like," Mildred gasped, clapping her hands together and looking up at the sky.

The moon was nearly full, peeking out from behind some clouds almost like it was beckoning us to follow it into the aether.

Ash sighed in resignation.

"Okay but the moon had better be good at sex," Ash said, reaching down and pulling her hoodie and shirt up as one article, exposing the top half of her short curvaceous body.

"I've had enough half-hearted handjobs for one lifetime, thanks," she said, setting her top aside. I watched her big breasts hang from her chest like ripe melons and realized I was the only one fully clothed.

"Damn it," I thought, unbuttoning my shirt and wishing I had bigger tits. I have a pretty slender frame, and despite the boys telling me I had a body like a porn star I never felt right in just my skin.

Mildred was already swaying in place, thrusting her arms and fingers out and scooping up handfuls of air, flaunting her womanly body with every movement.

She had a very well-proportioned physique, with just enough fat that her ass rippled when she jumped or ran, but it was all smooth, no cellulite or stretch marks anywhere.

"Lord Satan I wish I looked like that," I thought as I drew my undershirt over my shoulders, revealing my erect nipples and my narrow frame.

Mildred turned around, gyrating her hips like a belly dancer and shaking her round buttocks.

"... Wish my booty did that," I thought. "Why do they say I'm the hot one, why am I the one that all the boys want to wear eye makeup for when Milly has a butt that can do that?"

"The boys want anime girls and I just wanna look like someone from a Falero painting," I thought, cupping my breasts as me and Ash watched Mildred dance under a cheeky moon.

"Iximaltu, Iximaltu, he who rides a virgin throne ..." we chanted while we crouched and lit candles around the sigil.

"Iximaltu, full you be, lay your phallus into me ..."

It was a sloppy effort, this summoning, a real novice witch job. We were saying words before the set-up was complete, making up dance moves, really just giving it our best college try and not expecting shit for a result.

"Iximaltu, fly us all, to that frigid dark unknown ..." I said, my lighter clicking ineffectively over the last candle and finally letting out an orange puff of heat that singed my thumb knuckle.

"Iximaltu, Iximaltu, Iximaltu, come to us, make us wed and amorous, let us be your brides unbound, soaked in seed, innocence drowned."

We concluded the chant with our hands clasped, ringed around the dirt patch where we'd inscribed the god's symbol.

We all listened for some sign that the thing had worked. I could feel Mildred's palm sweating against mine as we all looked up at the sky together.

A chill breeze caressed our naked breasts and pulled wisps of hairs across our eyes, and that was it.

"Hm, guess I'll be giving myself an orgasm tonight, yet again," I said indignantly as we all put down our hands.

"I mean ... our innocence drowned?" Ash said sarcastically. "This spell is some fourteen year old's bukkake fantasy Sarah."

"I wanna be a part of someone's bukakke fantasy," Mildred said, pouting her lips.

I went to our clothing pile and retrieved my coat, digging in the inside pocket until my fingers touched the glass bottle of peppermint schnapps.

"Well, now that we're married, should we drown our innocence together?" I asked, my glue-on purple fingernails clicking against the bottle as I revealed it.

Mildred snatched it, unscrewed the top, took a swig of the stuff then passed it to Ash.

"Mmmm!" she squealed into her hand, dancing in place as the alcohol burned her throat.

We spent the next half-hour getting smashed and talking shit about our ex-boyfriends, giggling in the dark. The night smelled like damp leaves, booze breath, cheap candle wax and winter's subtle advances.

"Whatever happened to Trevor Cross?" Ash asked, passing the bottle back to me as we all lounged topless around a gathering of flickering flames. Mildred coughed loudly and then pounded on her chest.

I frowned, taking the schnapps bottle and twisting its lid on.

"Emo boy?" I asked, burying the bottle between my thighs and under my jacket.

"Yeah, with the ... the mouth thing," she said, waving her hand in the air. She picked her cigarette up off the ground and put it to her lips to take a drag.

"I think Milly dated him for about a week," I answered, remembering Trevor, his half-paralyzed lips pressing against my mouth and his hand around my left butt cheek. I took a deep breath and felt goosebumps up my chest as I did some more remembering.

Mildred let out a regretful sigh, sitting on her coat, her hands on her forehead, the tips of her dark pubic hairs just visible between the press of her legs.

"We started hanging out together, and then one day he was like, hey you wanna go steady?" Mildred explained, covering her eyes like she was either tired or ashamed. "... and I was like, no but I'd kinda like to go fast, and then he said, okay I'll see you after I get off work ..."

Mildred took a deep breath and put her hands down by her sides. She looked at me, a featureless expression, her eyes blank as if searching. I gnawed on my lower lip and smiled a little, then looked at my lap.

"We fucked all weekend and into the week, and then he told me that him and his buddies were having a party one afternoon," she continued. "He said I should invite you guys and then when we were there he started talking about how cute Sarah was ..."

I could still remember the half-grin on his lips as me and Milly sat around the table with Trevor and his drunk friends all hitting on me.

"... So I was like, okaaay, and took Sarah by the hand to get her out of there and the next thing I know we're all groping in the dark together ..." she continued, crawling across my lap and reaching up between my legs in search of the schnapps.

"Wait wait wait wait ..." Ash said, looking suddenly more awake. "You two ... both?" she asked, an amused smile stretching across her face.

We both looked at her and then each other as Mildred closed her fingers around the bottle and pulled it out from under my jacket.

"Well, I mean, we didn't ..." I started to say as she unscrewed the top and took another drink.

"You had a threeway at Micah's?!" Ash said, the lit cigarette glowing against her finger knuckles. I felt my cheeks burning as I shared a look with Mildred, remembering her warm lips against mine, her fingernails teasing at the elastic of my panties while I licked the roof of her mouth.

"Did you two fuck?!" she asked hastily, sitting up straight, her scrunched areolas coming into the candle light as she leaned in.

"Heh," Mildred laughed, swallowing a sip of schnapps. I remembered tasting Milly's saliva on his cock as I dragged my lips back along his length, sucking the head of his penis and feeling it swell against my tongue.

I was pretty self-conscious after watching her do it, say what you want about her, our Mildred knew her way around a dick.

"We kissed a little," Mildred answered finally, setting the bottle down and looking dizzy all of a sudden. "Oof," she said.

"Too much?" I asked, suddenly worrying that we'd be scrubbing vomit out of a car seat later. She shook her head and raised her arms, running her fingers through her hair, the motion lifting her breasts up to their full majesty atop her chest.

I thought about the way her nipples had brushed against mine as I hovered over her, Trevor's hands on my ass, his stone-hard penis surging up my pussy while Mildred gazed up into my eyes.

My panties grew moist almost instantaneously. I could feel him licking my wet sex before he put it in me, could feel my labia parting around his girth and sliding down the sides of his shaft. I gasped a little and then realized that Mildred was leaning in close, caressing my right thigh as she pushed the booze bottle up between my legs again.

The bottle bumped against my groin and I realized how hard my clitoris was. For a moment I could feel something in my pants, reaching up into me, and I remembered, laying on my back with my legs spread, Milly peering over her boyfriend's shoulder to watch, my naked cunt on display, Trevor thrusting into it, gripping the backs of my knees.

Mildred laid her head in my lap and gasped softly.

"... Is she okay?" Ash asked, looking concerned.

I was going to answer but I felt Trevor's cock push my pussy lips apart and glide into my vagina, its head engorged between my tightening muscles. I remembered gripping the wooden spokes of the headboard and blushing uncontrollably as Mildred watched him plow into me, my cunt squeezing his erection.

The metal stud of my piercing pressed against my clit as it swelled to full arousal in my pants. I could still vividly remember feeling the glans of his long penis dragging back through the crushing walls of my wet sex and then pushing through until his balls touched my groin.

"Ahhh," Mildred moaned. I looked up and saw her naked butt rising, its tattoo of a downward pointed star like a shadow above her tailbone, her ass cheeks rolling forward like she was twerking in slow motion. She slid backwards, raking her nails across Iximaltu's sigil, her toes digging into the dirt as she leaned forward with her bottom in the air, sighing.

I watched her, in awe as she swayed on her hands, her legs straight and her backside pointed toward the sky, her thighs rippling as if taken by some unseen force.

My knees wobbled, I felt myself squirt a little and clamped my legs together to stop the flow. Mildred's nipples twirled beneath her as her ass shook, her mouth open in a gasp and her cheeks red. Behind her raven-black tresses I could see a look of wild, confused excitement.

I remembered wanting to see this, looking at Mildred's sultry expression as she laid on the bed next to me and masturbated. I could still hear her press-on nails moving along the crease of her womanhood while her boyfriend held my legs over my head and piledrived my pussy.

I could see the glint of metal against her clit by the street lamps outside our room as the head of Trevor's dick slid down into me, massaging the roof of my vagina.

"Ohhh yes!" Mildred moaned, her butt jiggling and her breasts beating together as I recalled Trevor's firm cock filling me, its bulbous head gliding up against my cervix, pulsing spasmodically as he drew it back to my tight opening.

My trembling finger tips slipped behind the waistband of my jeans and down between my legs as I watched Mildred in amazement, her ass seeming to hang in the air, her hair swaying across her ears.

"How is she doing that?" I wondered as my finger found the slick groove of my sex. I felt Trevor pushing into me as I stroked my throbbing clit. Squirt trickled down the insides of my legs, soaking the seat of my pants as I recalled the sensation of his penis swelling and ejaculating inside me.

His hot seed filled the space around his surging cock, lubricating its length as he pulled out too late, spraying the headboard and dropping blobs of thick cum on my breasts and face. I looked up at him in the dark, twiddling my toes while his warm orgasm poured onto my chest and down my naked stomach.

I could hear him shuddering as he rode his slick penis between my pussy lips, expelling thick goo across my mons, launching streams of it against the wall and splashing my forehead. The underside of his erection, gliding across my pierced clitoris sent me into a blinding white orgasm and I felt my vagina clench, forcing his seed out of me.

I inhaled sharply, suddenly aware of where I was and that I was cumming. My nails dug into my palm as my other hand moved in my drenched panties. Mildred was looking straight at me and for a moment I thought I saw her toes leave the ground, the impression of hands around her waist appearing against her body as she drove her butt against an invisible lover.

I glanced at Ash and saw her sitting up, straight-backed with her hands on her knees, her palms white, the cigarette burning unattended on the ground beside her. My face and chest were hot and I wondered, as Ash looked my way, if she could see the orgasm on my face.

yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers
123456...8