Devil's Thicket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down between my legs and stroked my slit, spreading my minora with two fingers and hooking them into my cunt, feeling the cold metal piercing in my clitoris rub against my palm.

He moved his tongue around inside my asshole and I imitated the motion with my finger tips, swirling them around in my vagina, my pussy muscles squeezing my press-on nails together while my clit stiffened.

"Ahhh, yeah baby," I moaned, rubbing my juices along the furrow of my sex while my butthole clenched around his probing tongue. "Oooh, you're the first guy who's ever done this to me," I laughed, pushing my wet fingers through the tight opening of my cunt and drawing them back along the split of my labia, my clitoris throbbing between my knuckles as I pulled back its hood.

I shuddered as he gave me one long lick, dragging his tongue from my pussy hole and up my butt crack before taking his face away from my ass, holding my cheeks apart as both of my openings gaped in readiness.

"Ohhh, fuck me baby," I sighed, pulling my finger tips through the clench of my cunt and holding myself open for him. He could've put it in my ass right then and there and I wouldn't have complained.

Instead I felt him rub the tip of his penis against my slick groove, and I gasped as his shaft slid between my fingers, his cock filling my vagina.

"Ahhh," I moaned, feeling his length throb in my pussy, freshly aroused, my sex pinching its base as he lodged its wide head deep inside me.

"Ohh yes ... yes!" I sighed as he drew its fat bulb back through my tightened cunt and drove it into me hard, his balls slapping my fingers as I played with my erect clit.

He gripped me by the ass and I felt his penis swell as he fucked me with quick, powerful strokes.

"Ahh, ahh, haah," I gasped, curling my toes as I tried to stay balanced while massaging my hardened clit, my titties swinging in my shirt as his hips clapped against my naked bottom. Finally I put my masturbating hand on the bed to steady myself, feeling his slippery erection slide up my vagina, my juices coating its surface as he dragged its swollen head back to my opening to thrust into me again.

Then while I was on all fours, ramming my ass against the lusty phantom, I felt another pair of invisible hands on my face. My skin prickled as the new presence caressed my cheeks and lifted my chin up.

I felt something penis-shaped touch my lips and rub against my face while the other ghost squeezed my butt and pushed his thick erection through my wet labia.

"Oh, I see you brought a friend," I said, quoting some porn I'd seen, opening my mouth and feeling this new stranger's hard cock glide across my tongue, the bell of it pressing against my palate. I closed my lips around him and sucked as he drew back, feeling the head of his member engorge fully as the specter coiled my hair around his hand.

"A day ago I thought ghosts were bullshit, now here I am giving head to the undead," I thought as the ghost in front of me thrust his erect penis into my throat.

"Nnngkh," I gagged, my saliva welling up around him as his balls touched my lips. He held my head in place for a moment while the other one took me from behind, gripping my thighs and making my butt shake with rapid thrusts.

I slurped to contain all the spit as the ghost in front of me pulled his cock back through my lips and then pushed it into my throat again making me heave.

"Gllghh," I gurgled as he dragged my mouth down his shaft and against his spectral groin, his penis pulsing, pressed between my tongue and palate. I clawed at the bed covers and drooled around the base of his cock as his friend's balls slapped against my pussy, the head of his dick flaring wide as it reached up through my clenching vagina muscles.

Goosebumps crawled across my chest and breasts and my face burned with shame as the ghost in front drew back and started fucking my mouth with measured thrusts.

"What will Milly think of this?" I wondered as I rocked forward and back between the two spectral men, my firm nipples twirling as they penetrated me deeply from both ends. "I'll bet I'd look ridiculous to anyone watching," I thought, remembering how Mildred looked the other night when she was getting fucked.

Warm saliva flowed from the corners of my mouth as his hard, transparent cock slid through my lips, its underside smooth and slick with spit, rubbing across my tongue as its tip pushed toward the back of my throat. I could even taste him, I realized, as his tip reached up and kissed my palate with precum before sliding back.

"Mmmhh," I hummed as the ghost held me by the hair, thrusting against the flat of my tongue while the other one held me by the waist and went balls-deep. My clit throbbed as they had me together, their hands gripping my naked flesh, thrusting, not quite in sync, their penises swelling as they surged into me.

"Ohhh fuck, make me puke on your dick," I wanted to say, groaning as I closed my lips around the hard shaft sliding into my mouth, feeling drool pour down my chin as its bulbous head pushed into my throat and then retreated.

The ghost behind me pulled the girthy bell of his cock to the opening of my pussy and my muscles squeezed its head hungrily as he slipped out of me.

"Mmmmhh," I moaned, shivering lustfully and making humping motions as he rubbed his slick penis along my ass crack.

"Mooore," I tried to say, blushing as an invisible dick slid through my lips and compressed my tongue, its owner holding my head up, his knuckles against my scalp.

I felt the head of the other penis push against my butthole and I clenched at first, feeling the burn as he forced it through the narrow opening, straining my muscles until I relaxed them.

"Mmmmh," I whimpered around the base of the other's dick as the one behind me slid up my ass, its hard length squeezing tightly through until his balls touched my crack.

My clit throbbed and my vagina clenched as I felt his swollen cock inside me, my asshole stretched around its wide base, aching to close. His fingers pinched and played with my naked butt while his erection pulsed between my cheeks, its bulb flaring deep in my ass.

The ghost in front of me thrust the head of his slimy dick into the back of my throat making me gag and drool frothing saliva against the crush of his balls.

He pulled his hard penis through my lips and out of my mouth, holding my head up.

I gasped for air, my spittle and probably a little stomach acid hanging from my bottom lip.

I could see the shape of his member covered in bubbles of spit, thick strings of it dangling from its impressively proportioned shaft.

"Oh baby, please ..." I said, wincing as the ghost behind me pulled his stony erection back through my asshole. "Ohhh!" I squealed as he took me by the hips and drove it into me, his penis slick with pussy juices, pushing my cheeks apart as its fat tip reached deep into my ass.

I writhed, clutching the bed covers, my butthole pinching his cock as it dragged along his stiffened length. I felt his dick throb as my ass muscles tightened around it, felt him pull my cheeks apart to watch my tortured asshole slide over his shaft as he thrust into me again.

"... ohhh yeah," I growled, my body trembling as I felt the burn of his thick prick and the press of his balls against my straining hole.

I felt his hands slide under me, up my t-shirt, grasping my breasts while his penis swelled inside my ass. His palms moved over my hardened nipples and down my sides, his arms wrapping around me.

"Whoa," I gasped as he pulled me back on top of him, lifting me into the air and making my butthole clench painfully around his cock. Another pair of hands touched my thighs, grasping me behind the knees, lifting and spreading my legs as I sat against the phantom with his dick up my ass.

I reached out and felt a masculine chest against my hands as he moved in close, the head of his penis touching my pussy lips.

"Ohh yeah, fuck my pussy with that big dick," I spat, feeling it brush against my pierced clit and then push through my wet minora while my knees trembled. "Ooooh," I moaned, splaying my toes while his saliva-covered cock filled my cunt.

My quivering fingertips brushed across Adonis-like abs as he slid into me, nestling his strong hips comfortably between my thighs and pressing his groin to my sex.

I could feel both their penises pulse with arousal inside me as I wiggled my butt from side to side, letting the hard bulbs of their members sink deep into me.

I felt them both throb in unison within me and I smiled, feeling naughty, sandwiched between two invisible strangers.

The ghost behind me reached up to fondle my boobs again as I sat against his balls. I arched my back against him, my butt cheeks slick around the base of his erection, my vagina squeezing the other man's cock as he pinched my nipples and kneaded my breasts.

"Ahhh, fuuuck yes," I sighed, hovering above my bed, my face and chest burning as they filled both my holes at once, their hands squeezing my tits and caressing the backs of my thighs.

The ghost in front pulled his penis back through my clenching cunt and drove it into me again sending a chill up my spine.

"Ahhh," I squeaked, my clit swelling, my toes curling as the swollen head of his dick pushed up my moist vagina. My asshole squeezed the solidly erect shaft thrust up my butt as the specter between my legs fucked me with graceful shoves.

"Ahh ahh ahhh!" I squealed rapturously, my heels bouncing as his balls slapped against my sex, the bell of his penis massaging the roof of my pussy. dragging my arousal out along his impressive length as he stroked deep and retreated.

"This is amazing, I've never let myself go like this before," I thought, feeling both men inside of me at once.

My juices flowed across the front guy's shaft as he fucked me, dripping down into my butt crack while his fully erect cock slid through my wet labia.

"Ohhhh yeaaah," I moaned as he pushed his penis up against my cervix and then left it there.

The hands on my breasts slid away, groping at my nipples, down my stomach and sides and cupping my petite ass while my cunt clutched the thick dick embedded deep in my pussy.

I gasped as I was tipped forward against the ghost in front of me, his arms hooking around my knees, his naked chest pressing my nipples flat, my shirt intangible to him.

I shivered with delight feeling his nude form against mine.

He hoisted me up into the air pulling the fat head of the other ghost's prick through my tightened butthole, yanking it out of me.

"Haahh ..." I sighed, feeling my asshole gape as I wrapped my arms around his neck and straddled his hips, the tip of his penis reaching even deeper into me as my pussy pressed against his groin.

I felt the slick round head of the other ghost's cock push through my open butthole again and let out a satisfied shudder as its length slid into my ass, its balls gliding easily up against my sore hole.

"Ahhhh haha ..." I laughed, my eyes rolling back, my fingers and toes curling as I felt his shaft pull back through my tightened anus then thrust into me again while the other dick remained pushed to its balls in my dripping pussy.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, ohhhh," I shuddered, my vagina squeezing the stiffened penis inside me as the other one surged up my ass. "Ohh, praise Iximaltus ..." I moaned, the skin of my arms and legs prickling as his balls clapped between my cheeks, my asshole aching, dragging along his hard erection.

I explored the invisible body between my legs with firm caresses, my feet moving against his thighs, my fingernails raking along his shoulder blades as the haunt behind me fucked my quivering butt.

The one behind grabbed and pinched me while he pounded my slick ass, squeezing and pulling my cheeks apart, allowing his long member to glide deep into me with each and every stroke.

I bit my lip and trembled against the naked form gripping me behind the knees, wincing slightly while his friend thrust the fat bell of his cock deep into my ass.

His dick throbbed against the inside of my cunt and I let my pussy muscles tighten around his shaft while his friend made my bottom jiggle with rough shoves.

"Ohhh ... fuck me, fuck me, make me your little cum toy!" I moaned driving my hips forward, riding him, rubbing my pierced clit against his groin while my tits pressed against his chest, my vagina constricting tightly around his erect penis while the other ghost's balls slapped against my butthole.

Then they each pressed against me, their hard cocks throbbing in my ass and pussy. I could feel the tickle of impending orgasm rising up in my groin and I hung onto the body in front as it overtook me.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" I squealed, rolling my pelvis forward and back, feeling them both slide into me in alternation, the heads of their stiffened members growing hard as stones as they pushed far up my cunt and ass.

Chills of pleasure radiated up from my groin and I felt my muscles tighten around them both as I came.

"Ooooh yeah, I'm ready for you to fill me up, come on!" I moaned, blushing, my asshole and pussy pinching hard around their thrusting dicks. I felt each shaft pulsate as I rode them, felt them squirt seed through my tight butthole and my slippery labia.

"Ohhh ..." I sighed, feeling it pump through their surging cocks and surround their swollen bulbs inside me while I hung in the air between them, their hands gripping my naked body.

I felt lips touch the back of my neck and felt a tongue lash across my bottom jaw as they continued to fuck me with their cum-slicked penises, gliding smoothly through my two holes, spurting and dragging their cum out of me.

"Ohhh ..." I moaned, still orgasming as their cocks throbbed, filling me, slicking my ass crack and pussy lips while they kissed and bit playfully at my neck.

I felt their bodies, sort of, melt away around me. One moment they were firm, their hard erections keeping my cheeks and labia spread apart, the next moment there was no resistance inside me.

I fell to my bed, slumping forward with my butt in the air, my asshole and cunt open. I could feel their stuff ooze from my butthole and pussy and I put a trembling hand between my legs to stroke my hardened clit and keep my orgasm going.

"Fuuuuuuck that felt good," I sighed into my mattress, smearing their ghostly goo along my slit as it started to flake away and vanish like before.

I remained face down in my bed for nearly an hour, my body tingling and my brain buzzing with good chemicals.

At some point I sat up, still slick between the legs, and picked up my phone off the nightstand. I took some time to thoroughly question my sanity before finally giving Ash a call.

"Dude ...!" I said over the phone some minutes later, "you're not gonna believe this but those ghosts at Devil's Thicket last night ..."

I heard Ash sigh into the receiver on the other end.

"Did they follow you home somehow?" she asked, already sounding bored with the conversation.

"Not only that but they fucked the absolute dogshit outta me," I answered, my voice still shaking, "it was so hot, my wrist is sore from masturbating."

"Ohmygod ... TMI," Ash said. There was a long silence. "I'm taking lunch in an hour, you wanna come tell me about it then?"

PHRENNIE LOUIS, DIARY ENTRY

It's been almost two weeks since I got assigned here, this town, which already has its own set of myths and legends, even though it's not even fifty years old.

The tales are the first thing you hear. Might as well be in the training manual for anyone who works on base.

There have been reports of objects moving on their own, dead bodies getting up and walking out of the morgue, and some unexplained deaths.

One of the rumors is that folks born here develop psychic powers and can fly and make people die by looking at them. They say it explains how some guy named Pastor Evans got killed a few months back.

I read the autopsy report on that one. The guy was smeared to a paste and not much was left of him. I thought maybe he got hit by a vehicle or crushed in some industrial accident, but after seeing photos of the scene, well ...

How exactly does a guy get dragged to death across a church roof like a human crayon?

I don't know if I can give anyone any answers. There's a lot of hushing going on at every level, from the government down to the individuals who live here, people are quiet and dismissive about it all.

Writing down anything besides the local legends is dangerous. They won't say it but, if you've been doing this kind of thing as long as I have then you know what'll get you transferred off of a project, and I suspect that this memoir will be one of those things.

The reasoning? Well I suspect that they don't want people to know what Angel Kuerning's company was really up to here.

To start with, they don't want people to know that our government has people like me on staff. They made that abundantly clear.

I study force fields. Yeah, the Star Trek kind. How many have I observed? Well, none really, it's all theoretical stuff.

For instance, if you could ionize the atmosphere in such a way that the force of propelled air would directly counter any matter moving through a plane or sphere, you would have yourself a kind of force field.

Simple, right? Well, try generating forces in the magnitude of tens of thousands of Newtons instantaneously, with just air, which is compressible, by the way.

Not so simple, to put it lightly.

Also note that a little more than two-thousand Newtons can crush a human skull.

"Defense measure," my ass, is all I'm saying.

I can be up-front about one thing that I'm absolutely convinced of, and that is that the phenomena that I'm studying here are not freak occurrences caused by solar radiation, or the earth's magnetic field, or, "weather balloons," they are directed and precise events.

There is a real intelligence behind what's happening here, so the natural question you start to ask is, "whose intelligence is it?"

Some here call it the hand of God. I'm not sure if I'm a believer in that or not but for everyone's sake in Omphalos I hope it really is God's hand and not any of the alternatives.

END EXCERPT

Ash sucked frappuccino through a straw and stared disbelief between black and amethyst caked eyelids.

"So, you're saying, two ghosts followed you all the way home ... from the summoning grounds ... just for a gangbang in your apartment?" she said, swirling icy chunks in the plastic cup as she spoke.

I looked around at the brick alley walls behind the store, thankful that we were alone.

"... or I hallucinated it," I answered. "It wasn't a dream, I mean, unless I'm still asleep."

"Nope," Ash said, setting her drink on the concrete curb. "I'm definitely the real Ash."

"Have you said anything to Milly yet?" she asked.

"No," I answered, "I'm not sure I'm ready for a thousand suggestions on how to, 'cleanse my aura,'" I said, raising my dollar truck-stop coffee to my lips and then setting it down again without actually drinking any.

"Plus, I'm not sure I wanna be cleansed, you know? I mean, dating is such a pain and, you always have to work a whole new person into your life, when sometimes all you want is a good fuck," I rambled.

"Maybe a ghost is what I need right now, you know?"

Ash stared at me, unconvinced.

"Is this your way of quitting dick?" she asked.

"I dunno, maybe," I answered, a little woeful. "Maybe my mind can't handle the inadequacies of the men in my life and it's given me madness as a coping mechanism."

Ash giggled and sipped her frappuccino.

"Dude, if you go completely insane you totally have my consent to kill my dad," she said.

"Bio dad or repo dad?" I asked.

"Pff, fuckin' bio, are you kidding me?" Ash laughed. "Todd doesn't exactly have his shit together but I kinda love him for cucking my real dad while being literally everything we were taught not to be."

123456...8