Devoted

Story Info
Lost years.
3.7k words
4.12
15.4k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DEVOTED

Hello. Few of the women, who are in their forties like me, live their lives exactly as they want. If you ask me, after the age of twenty, I quickly climbed those floors by using the elevator, instead of the stairs. I am a forty-year-old married woman, with two children. My name is Yasemin. I work as a manager in a logistics company. My husband is the man I fell in love with and married in my senior year of university, which I have never regretted. What more could I ask for from life, as a happy homeowner with my beautiful daughter and handsome son. I am a brunette, well-maintained woman, despite having had two children. My daughter, Öykü, is in the first year of high school, and my son, Ömer, is in his last; he will take the university exam this year.

Ömer fell into my womb while my husband, Sefer, and I were preparing for university graduation exams, and he took care of his child and me. It was the kind of move, that suited the man I fell in love with. I got pregnant with Öykü, three years after Ömer was born; they both breastfed for years together.

Sefer took over his family's business, and I started working at the company I was currently working for.

During the eighteen years we were married, I had been a faithful wife to my husband, and a caring mother to my children. Of course, these past years had caused me to decline a little, I knew that I was not so bad actually. I did sports in my spare time, and kept myself fresh and fit--my legs and hips were generally good enough to make men keep their eyes on them.

Over the past years, Sefer had had some escapades. I turned a blind eye to all of them, so that my home wouldn't fall apart; I had always kept quiet. Until last week, when he confronted me, telling me his secretary, Aysun, and he were in love, and he wanted a divorce.I was devastated. All these years, it wasn't enough for me to have given him my love and my body throughout. When he had found a younger and more beautiful one, he forgot about me and ran into her arms.

I could not accept his betrayal, but at the same time, I did not want to trample my womanly pride. We sat down and talked to each other.My salary was comfortable enough for me financially. If there would be a situation where I was stuck, he would support me. After the divorce, all kinds of financial needs of the children would be paid by Sefer.The house and my car, I would keep. After I told him that he would definitely not return to this house, I agreed to the divorce. I was digging my nails into my flesh, to not cry. We decided to talk to our children and explain the situation.

After Öykü and Ömer listened to us for a while, Öykü started to cry. Ömer got very angry because of his father's selfishness and went to his room, cursing. After Sefer left the house, I first consoled my daughter by telling her that we would be okay and not to be sad. I then went to Ömer's room. I entered. He wasn't crying; he was just nervously throwing the ball against the wall. He told me that that pimp would never come to this house again, "I don't even want to see his face!" Whatever I said to try to calm him down, always backfired. "That bitch ruined it, but I'm on your side," he said, as I walked out the door.

I couldn't sleep that night because of crying. I left the TV on, so that the children wouldn't hear that I was upset. A week later, when Sefer brought the divorce papers. I had recovered. It wasn't my fault. Contrary to what myex-husband thought, I signed it without delay, and left the paper in front of him. I wished him happiness in his next life and got up from the table.

A month after the divorce took place, our normal life continued. The children commuted to school. I was busy with my work. My friend from the office, Seher, came to me one evening, close to break time.

"So when are we celebrating your divorce, dear?" she asked.

I was surprised. I said, "What celebration is it, is this celebrated?"

"Why not? Look, you're open, you're free, life is short, enjoy it," she said, laughing.

I said, "Don't be silly, it's not, Seher."

"Oh my dear, it's not the end of the world just because you got divorced; life is good, have fun, meet new people, maybe it's someone you used to know. Open a new window," she said, with a meaningful smile.

This time, I laughed and said, "What old one, what are you talking about? Take it out of your mouth," I said.

"Okay, okay, don't get mad right away, only the boss has been taking care of your situation since you got divorced," she said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Is it Mr. Umit Necdet? No, the man is sixty-two years old; he doesn't look at me that way, he doesn't care. He asks with a paternalistic thought, 'How can I help you?' and 'Where do you get these from?'"

"I don't think so, he asks me about you every day. If he finds the opportunity, you will find yourself under that daddy. You are beautiful, you are attractive, every man wants to hit on you," she said, laughing.

I ran away from her, saying that I was late for dinner, and had to leave. I felt weird on the way--my vagina was wet. As soon as I got home, I went to the bathroom and masturbated. I missed it. I hadn't had sex on my mind for a long time. While I was looking at my naked body in front of the mirror, I thought, actually, Seher was right. Nothing was more valuable than me. I decided to live for myself. My own happiness was also important.

The next day, I woke up more excited than I'd ever been. It was Thursday, and I was going to be alone in the office. I wore a slightly low-cut, black above-the-knee dress. When I bent down, my bust was burning. The one or two pounds I lost from sadness, had made a big difference. After checking myself in the mirror one last time, I left my room. As I was putting on my shoes, I heard a whistling sound.

"Wow, wow, what a beauty. Was there such an angel in our house?" Ömer came to me. He said, "Heh, let your beautiful face always smile," and hugged me from behind, kissing my neck. I felt his swollen penis on my hip. The thought that he had an erection for his mother, was crossing my mind,it was still pressing. I slowly got rid of him, and headed for the door.

All along the way, my head felt hot as I remembered that moment. What was happening to me, my body was burning up. Even my own son's penis aroused feelings in me, that I had not felt for years. Maybe he had no ulterior motives. Seher was right, I guess I had to find someone soon, and put out this fire. Until noon, I took care of my business at the office. Just as I was getting ready to go out for lunch, Ümit Necdet Bey came to my room.

"Hi Yasemin, how are you?

"Thank you, Mr. Necdet, are you?"

"Due to the intensity of work, and lack of time, I couldn't stop by and ask how you are. Please accept my apology. You went through a difficult time. I also experienced such times when I lost my wife. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to tell me." His eyes roamed from my face to my breasts, then looked into my eyes again.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Necdet, you are very kind. Everything is progressing normally, there is no age too old to learn; life always teaches us new things," I said.

"You're right, life goes on. I feel embarrassed for you, but for this reason, if you would grant me the honor of accompanying you to lunch, I would feel a little lighter," he said.

I got up from my desk saying, "Of course, sir, I would love to accompany you, the honor belongs to me." I was surprised when he called his driver and told him to get his car ready. When I saw that he was looking at me, I realized that his interest in me was not paternal at all. We went to a luxury restaurant; it was a little far away, but we had a nice meal. Chatting with someone gave me some relief. I was looking at the clock from time to time for work.

He said, "Jobs and customers can wait. Besides, I asked you today because of your kindness, grace and nice conversation."

I said, "Thank you, you're very kind, but I can't accept it. It's very pleasant to spend time with you and talk to you, but we need to get back to work." I couldn't believe myself when I had said 'I'd love to, thank you.' I had literally opened the door to the man. The black Lexus stood in front of the site, where we were sitting. He stood with me until I entered the building, as I went downstairs and said goodbye. I thought he was a very nice man, I had not seen.

When I entered the house, Ömer was waiting for me at the door.His gaze was different.He was angry.

"Who is this pimp driving you home?" he said.

"Speak properly, I'm your mother.What kind of speech are you using, and why are you asking?"

"I'm the man of this house; of course, I will ask you. Did you dress like this for our lovely, new father today?" he said, in an angry tone.

"Don't be rude, it's nothing. My boss was nice because he thought I was having a hard time. We had dinner and then he dropped me at home; don't push yourself," I said.

"How nice of you, the guy wants to fuck you; obviously, you want to be fucked, too."

I slapped him as soon as he had said it.

He went to his room and closed the door. All nerves were gone. How a happy day then turned into a nightmare. I had hit my son for the first time. I cried while taking a shower. At midnight, I went to his room. I was wearing my nightgown. I knocked on the door and went in. He was playing PlayStation. I sat next to him on the bed.

"I am aware that we are going through difficult times as a family. I understand that you are having a hard time, too. I will not do anything that will upset or embarrass you. I am human, too; I have feelings, too. I also have the right to have fun, every now and then. After your father, there will always be someone in my life. You have to understand them and accept them. Now, your father and I have separate lives," I said.

He stopped the game. "Do you think I care about my father? I think and care about you. The wolves around you will use this situation to hurt you. I will not allow it; even my father, did not deserve a woman like you. You need a man who truly cares and loves you."

I never expected my son to speak so maturely. "Thank you dear, but I'm a mature woman, I can make my own decisions. I'm in no hurry to remarry. And I'm not going to chase love anymore after this age. It's impossible for me to find the man who will be worthy of me, as you say."

"Here I am, in love with you, who loves you like crazy, who wants to make you happy, don't you want me?"

When he said that, I smiled and said, "You are my handsome prince," as I hugged his neck and tried to kiss his cheek.

He turned his head and pressed against my lips with his. He was squeezing my chest, with his hand on top of my nightgown.

I asked, "What are you doing?" and stood up.

"I'm in love with you. You are the woman of my dreams. Give me a chance as a man; I will make you happy," he said.

"No way, don't be ridiculous, you are my son," I left the room saying. All the men around me today were trying to fuck me.

On Friday, I went to the office in my normal clothes. I greeted Mr. Necdet and started working. Öykü was going to go to her father's on the weekend. Ömer had not been with his father since the divorce. It was like what had happened last night, I didn't know what to do when I got home. Mr. Necdet had come to my office and he wanted to have a coffee with me. I got the heart of the man by saying that I would like to, but I must go home to the children; maybe on a weekday evening.

It was quiet when I entered the house. I didn't know where Ömer was. I left my keys on the table, and started walking around the house. I was shocked when I entered Ömer's room. There was Ömer lying on his bed--and foam coming out of his mouth. I called out and started shaking him. He didn't react. The pill bottle was empty on his nightstand. My God, what was I going to do! I called an ambulance right away. When the medical team came, they made the necessary intervention. We went to the hospital as a precaution. That time took maybe five years off of my life. The time spent in the hospital room waiting for him to wake up was a different world. While I was getting ready to call his father, I heard a voice called out, "Mom." I immediately ran to the bed with tears in my eyes and hugged him. I called the nurse.

After the checks were made, they said that it was not a serious situation, and we could go home. Ömer was going to meet with a psychologist on weekdays. We returned home in the morning. I prepared something to eat in the kitchen and went to his room. He was just lying there.

"Son, are you okay? How are you? Why did you do such a thing?" I asked.

"I'm fine.... It's like you don't know why I did it, I confessed my love to you. You rejected me, too."

"Son, but what you want is impossible. Things like that don't happen between mother and son. You can't see me as a woman; you are too young; you have to experience these feelings with your peers."

"You are the woman I love. If there is no one else but you, what will happen if I live; if you let me die."

"Don't say that; you make me very sad. You are in the prime of your life. You know what beauty will come your way."

"All I wanted was for you to see me as a man and give me a chance, but you threw me out without listening."

"It's okay, I like it very much, that you love me, value me,but you have to live a healthy relationship."

"Then give me a chance, and I'll show you. How do you know? Maybe, we'll both be very happy."

I guessed I couldn't convince him of what I said. "Well then, let's try it, if it will make you feel better. Promise me you won't do anything like this again, and I'll give you a chance."

His face started to smile. "Now you go to bed and rest, we're home on Saturday. I'm going to prepare a special dinner for my girlfriend, leave everything to me."

Before I could ask how he was going to do it, he took me out of his room and put me in mine. He closed my door saying, "Everything will be fine, I promise." I fell asleep while lying on the bed and thinking about what we had gone through. When I woke up, it was five o'clock in the afternoon. There was a package on the side of the bed, with a note on it.

'A gift for a special, beautiful woman; I would be very happy if you could wear this tonight.'

I went into the master bathroom in my bedroom, and got well washed and cleaned. There were noises coming from the kitchen. I forgot that I was wrapped in a towel, and I opened my door and called out, "Do you want help, honey?"

He came and looked at me with hungry eyes. "Dinner is an hour later, my queen," he said.

I laughed and closed the door. When I opened the package, it was a black dress--a mini dress with straps on the top, tied at the back to the neck, but leaving the breasts almost exposed. I smiled and thought he had evenbought a dress. I decided to wear my black-lace stockings underneath. I was ready after the makeup. It was a very seductive combination.

"Everything is ready!" he called out.

I put on my high heels and left my room. The corridor was sprinkled with red rose petals. The dining table in the living room was carefully prepared, the linens, napkins and candles looked beautiful. When I turned my head, my son was looking very handsome in his black suit. I was emotional. He kissed me. He poured wine into my glass. I was watching with admiration.

While talking at the table, he confessed that he was getting the food from outside.

I didn't even expect this from you, you are very talented, I gave his morale a boost by saying, "Well done, you."

"I love the girl so much that I wanted our first date to be special, to steal her heart," he said.

I smiled and said, "Yes, you did."

He filled my empty glass. I don't know if it was the environment, or something else. I was a little tipsy. After the dessert service, he lit a cigarette in front of me. I knew he was smoking, but I had never seen him, and I wanted a cigarette, too.

"I didn't know you were such a romantic person, I was so impressed," I said.

He stood up and filled my glass again. "Will you dance with me?" he asked.

I was sipping my drink. I was undecided. The dress was too revealing. If I moved too much, he might see something. He turned on my favorite song, and held out his hand to me. I took his hand. We started dancing. His hands were on my waist, his eyes were looking at my face and my breasts. When he brought me closer to him, I could feel his erect penis even more.

"Aren't you going too fast for the first date?" I asked, lifting my head from the shoulder from which I was resting it on.

"I think we've known each other long enough," he said, with his hands on my hips. It was cunning. I liked it. I laid my head on his shoulder again and kissed his neck.

Ömer also placed small kisses on my neck and pressed himself against me even more. He slid his one hand off my dress and touched my chest. He peeled off the fabric and took my breasts in his hand. He gently caressed my nipples with his fingers. I was moaning. The man whose arms I was in,was my son,but I was moaning for him. Alcohol must have loosened me up. When I lifted my head, our eyes met and he kissed me. I started kissing him in return. I was kissing my own son in the middle of the hall. I didn't care about the world after that.

When he untied the dress from my neck, my bare breasts were laid before him. He sucked and licked me with an appetite, driving me crazy. I was just stroking his hair and pressing myself harder against him. He stopped. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up. He was taking me to the bedroom. I didn't say no.

I was lying in front of him, in my panties and garters. He started to undress. He lay on top of me. He was stroking my legs and sucking on my nipples. He slowly took off my panties.

He asked, "Are you sure?"

I said, "Yes, I need this. Fuck me, honey."

He was rubbing his penis against my vagina, taking wild kisses on my lips. He put his penis in my vagina. My own son, fucking me slowly and I liked it very much.

It started to accelerate while he was inside of me. At that moment, I felt myself climaxing. What was that, that I was feeling? He was hitting harder and harder. Three months ago, his father used to creak in bed, and now son was rocking the bed. It didn't take long for him to ejaculate. I wrapped my legs around his waist as if I owned him.

He was saying, "I love you, I love you," while he was pouring all his semen inside me. After lying on me for a while, I got up and went to the bathroom. After cleaning, Ömer also took a shower. He came to me with a towel and said, "Tonight was magnificent, my love, you are very beautiful."

After I got out of the shower, when I didn't say anything, he tried to go back to his room to sleep. When he approached for one last kiss, I took his hand and said, "You are the man of this bed and me; sleep with me tonight." He lay on the side and hugged me.

I haven't felt so peaceful and happy in a long time.