Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you want me to continue?' Orlando said, while stroking her back and ass with his left hand.

She turned her head again to get another good look at his naked body and cock, which somehow seemed even harder and bigger than before.

'Yes,' she said, looking him in the eyes intently. 'I want more.'

The way Orlando was so considerate and caring while sticking a huge dildo in her ass turned Gina on so much. He gave her more of the dildo, slowly easing another inch into her ass, then another inch.

Gina moaned loudly, aching to be penetrated and fucked hard. It was so difficult to settle for a dildo, but at the same time her competitive drive to take the biggest dildo was spurring her on. Orlando got about half of the dildo into her ass, then began slowly moving it in and out, simulating sex. This was intensely satisfying for Gina, as she watched Orlando from over her shoulder and saw the precum dripping off his hard cock. She had to accept that this was as close as she would get to fucking him. There was such trust between them as they stared into each other's eyes while he stretched her ass, knowing that she was now as prepared as she could ever be to be the ultimate fucktoy for some very lucky man.

Gina was under no illusions anymore. Her training with Orlando may have started out as a normal personal training relationship to get her body in great shape. But it had gradually evolved into so much more -- into Orlando training her to become the ultimate fucktoy. In the space of a few months, Gina had transformed from a devoted and quite conventional monogamous wife into a highly sexualized super fit woman who was ready to take any cock in any hole...

12