All Comments on 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 06'

by erotika_erotika

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous story! Very plausible although clearly not real life. Love to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait to see the next chapter in Gina’s transformation into an ultimate fucktoy. It appears that she will soon become insatiable and want to be fucked a lot with huge cocks, definitely more than one. More bondage and double penetration as well. Gina already loves a big cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. She and Kim will also get it on, and Gina will realize that she loves a woman’s pussy too. It does not appear that Matt will be in her future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gina will want many more cocks in all her holes before her story is over. I look forward to her adventures as an insatiable fucktoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She wanted Josh to extend the training that Orlando had begun. Whereas Orlando had trained her body and her ass, Josh could train her further to be a submissive fucktoy and the ultimate cock pleaser."

Can't wait for the next chapter. Clearly Gina wants to please a lot of cocks. Her new life is just beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Matt screwed up and wants Gina and their marriage to return to what it was before his affair. Sorry, Matt, Gina has moved on and if they are to have any relationship it will be on her terms. And that means a lot of sex for her with lots of men with big cocks. Gina wants those big cocks in all her holes, especially her ass. That is why she encouraged him to start fucking Amber again. He does not want to do that so their marriage is toast.

gyyyu8gyyyu812 months ago

I really would like Josh to find out about her and Orlando and they end up tag-teaming her - Orlando in her ass and Josh in her pussy. Maybe even Orlando's husband can play and Gina's friend, Kim.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Gina needs some serious fucking from Josh. Story can't end here and needs to continue until Matt accepts and gets turned on by the fact that his wife has become a complete fucktoy to be used by other men.

I thoroughly enjoyed training my ex wife as a fucktoy to be shared with other men and she loved it too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotika_erotika@erotika_erotika
I enjoy writing erotica as a diversion from ordinary life. If you're enjoying Gina's journey so far, you're welcome to leave feedback. I like hearing from readers about what they like and what they're excited about in the story. Gina's fit fucktoy look: https://www.pinterest...