Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's why I feel so guilty, or one of the many reasons anyway,' Kim said. 'Deep down I knew I should have talked to you about it first and gotten your permission. But Josh was very persuasive.'

Gina walked ahead into the kitchen. 'I need a drink. Do you want one?'

'Yes please,' Gina said, following her into the kitchen.

Gina opened a bottle of white wine and poured two glasses.

'So you and Josh had this whole evening planned out?' Gina asked as she handed Kim a glass.

'I think it's more accurate to say that Josh had it planned out.' Gina and Kim walked into the sitting-room and sat down on the sofa while Kim continued. 'The way it happened was that Josh got my number from your phone and sent me a message. He asked if I'd like to join him and you some evening in his apartment. At first I wasn't sure what he was asking, so we messaged back and forth for a while and Josh made it clear that he wanted to see both you and me naked in his apartment, wearing only high heels and collars, while also being bound and gagged. He was very specific and said he wanted me to wear the same red high heels that you had bought. And he said it would be a surprise for you.' Kim smiled with that guilty look on her face, took another sip of wine, and went on. 'I acted like I was reluctant, since I'm a married woman, even though I was so turned on and eager to agree. So he used his skills of persuasion. Full disclosure, Josh and I had phone sex a couple of times before this evening. It got very raunchy... I told him how intrigued I was to see his enormous cock. And when we were both really aroused, I said I would love the opportunity to suck it dry. But as far as I was concerned, it was all just dirty talk. I feel stupid now, but he even said that he wanted to fuck me while you watched. I guess I didn't believe it or I didn't believe it would actually happen.'

'What did you think would happen?' Gina asked.

'I don't know. I was thinking more about how sexy it would be to be naked with you and dominated by Josh the way you described. I wanted a thrilling sexual experience, but I wasn't thinking about full blown sex. I was hoping to at least see his enormous cock, which didn't disappoint by the way! It was the biggest cock I had ever seen and I'd seen a lot before I got married! But you had told me all about he had teased you and was withholding sex, so I didn't think he would really fuck me! What I really want to know now, Gina, is if you and I are going to be okay after this?'

'I think we will,' Gina said reflectively. 'Since Josh entered my life, nothing has been straightforward or predictable when it comes to sex. And I like that and I'm trying to adjust to it. And if I'm being totally honest, you and Josh looked fucking incredible together tonight!'

'Really?' Kim said and smiled.

'It was an extraordinary scene to witness. But it was tainted by the fact that you were cheating on Ben.'

'I know and I feel just awful about that. But I think I needed to do something like this just once.'

'Once?'

'Yes -- honestly, this was a one time thing. I know that might be hard to believe...'

'I hope it's just once, Kim. You still have a marriage to protect,' Gina said, saying nothing about how Josh had already mentioned he would love to fuck Kim again.

'I know and I promise, Ben is going to benefit from this so much. I'm already a total whore in the bedroom for him, but after tonight I'm making it my goal to worship his cock even more. I want to find new ways to pleasure him, new sexual experiences to blow his mind.'

'Like letting him fuck you in the ass?'

'Yes, which is going to be amazing, but I have something else in mind too.'

Kim smiled devilishly and stared at Gina.

'What is it?' Gina asked.

'I've thought of the ultimate gift for him,' Kim said.

Gina looked at her, puzzled.

Kim put her wineglass on the coffee table and stood up, facing Gina. She held out her hand to Gina, which she took, and Kim guided her to her feet. Kim then took Gina's wineglass and put it down too.

'May I?' Kim asked as she went to take off Gina's top.

Gina nodded, still unsure about what was happening. Kim continued undressing Gina until she was standing in front of her completely naked except for her sexy red high heels.

'Kim, you're not suggesting...'

'Come upstairs for a moment,' Kim said, interrupting, and she led Gina by the hand all the way up to Gina's bedroom.

In the bedroom, she led Gina over to the full-length mirror and stood behind her, looking at her reflection and smiling.

'What greater gift could I give Ben than this,' Kim said, gesturing at Gina. 'This body, these tits, this mouth, this pussy, this ass...'

'Are you suggesting a threesome with you and I and Ben?'

'Not a threesome,' Kim said. 'I'm talking about you and Ben in a luxurious hotel suite for one night...'

'Kim!' Gina said, turning around to face her. 'You can't be serious! I can't just fuck your husband!'

'Why not? I just fucked your boyfriend this evening!' Kim said and smiled.

'Yes, but it's Ben. I've known him for like forever! Obviously, he's a very hot guy and super sweet. But he's always been your guy.'

'And he's still my guy and always will be. A one-night stand with you won't change that.'

'You would seriously be okay with me fucking Ben?'

'It would obviously be very strange, but after what I did with Josh, I think something like this has to happen. Plus, I really would like to give him this ultimate gift just once. If it was any other woman, then no. But because it's you, I believe I can deal with it.'

'But Ben would never do it anyway. He's too faithful to you.'

'He's as faithful as they come, you're right. But you'd be surprised. Every man has their breaking point where they give into temptation. And if you're the woman in question, I can totally see him crossing that line.'

'Really?'

'Absolutely. He's had a hard-on for you for years, he's just too careful and polite to admit it. I've seen the way he looks at you occasionally, the way he steals a glance. He thinks I don't notice but I do. It amuses me because he's so innocent. And you've only made it harder for him since the separation and the way you've gotten into such incredible shape with Orlando. I think he secretly loves when you come over to visit. When you were going through your marriage break-up, he even made a comment like: "Gina will be fine, there'll be a whole queue of men hoping to get with her." He immediately realised he had revealed too much and I didn't pursue it, but it confirmed what I already knew.'

'You never mentioned anything about it before,' Gina said, slightly embarrassed.

'That's because I didn't want you to be uncomfortable. Besides, it's all very innocent. The bottom line is that I know he would absolutely love to fuck your brains out! He would only do it, though, if he knew he had my permission, which he would have.'

Gina was reflective for a moment, then reached her hands up to unbutton Kim's blouse.

'So, one night in a luxurious hotel suite?' Gina said as she started taking off Kim's clothes.

'That's right.'

'I feel so flattered that you would trust me with your husband,' Gina said as she moved to Kim's skirt. 'I mean are you sure you want to leave me alone with your husband? Having a new cock to play with... it could get pretty wild!'

'That's what I'm counting on!' Kim said.

'If I did do this, I would have one condition,' Gina said, moving on to Kim's lingerie and taking it off too.

'Oh really, what is it?'

'It would have to be all or nothing. Meaning that Ben would have to have full access, full permission from you to do anything he wants with me. The sex would have to be bareback and he must be allowed to fuck me everywhere, including in my ass.'

Kim responded by kissing Gina on the lips. 'Done!' she said.

Both of them were naked now except for their matching red high heels. They made out passionately while moving to the bed.

For the next hour, Gina and Kim fucked like it was their first time all over again, making extensive use of Gina's dildos. Gina assured her that she was going to give Ben a fuck he would never forget and that she was more determined to do it because she had witnessed herself how much of a slut Kim had been with Josh earlier. As far as Gina was concerned, a mind-blowing fuck to rival any he had experienced before was the least that Ben deserved.

39

Kim ended up staying over at Gina's house that night. Kim messaged Ben to say she had had a few glasses of wine and was going to stay over to keep Gina company. Kim and Gina slept together in Gina's bed, both of them completely naked. Gina was the first to wake up, and it was exciting for her to look across and see Kim's naked body next to hers. Kim stirred soon after and smiled at Gina when she saw that she was awake. They kissed tenderly for a few minutes and enjoyed the sensation of their tits pressed against each others.

'What would Ben think if he could see us now?' Gina asked.

'He would be shocked but it would drive him wild,' Kim said, playfully running her fingers over Gina's tits.

'Maybe we should put on a show for him some night!'

'That would be awesome. Let's see how your night alone with him goes first.'

It still amazed Gina that Kim would be willing to allow Ben to spend a night alone with Gina. But Gina understood it, since she had witnessed how fully Kim had given herself to Josh to be whored. Despite Kim's powerful sexual appetite, Gina knew that the guilt must have been hard for her to manage now. And in a bizarre way, the only way of managing that guilt into the future was to know that Ben had experienced his own night of illicit extra-marital sex. So as far as Gina was concerned, she was doing her best-friend a huge favour by fucking her husband. But it wouldn't be all about duty. Ben was a hot guy who Gina genuinely liked. And knowing that he secretly lusted after her made it even more exciting.

Throughout the next few days, Gina and Kim texted back and forth a lot about the practicalities of the one-night stand. Kim and Ben were due to celebrate their wedding anniversary in a couple weeks and they usually went away for it, so Kim suggested that they arrange it for then. Gina would essentially be Kim's extra special anniversary present to Ben. The plan was for Kim to find a reason why she and Ben would have to travel to the hotel separately. Ben would arrive in the room, expecting to find his wife, but instead Gina would be there ready to be fucked.

Gina felt incredibly naughty planning such a thing. She was unsure whether to tell Josh about it, but in the end she did. She asked him one evening while in his apartment for permission to spend a night with Ben. At the time, Gina had just finished giving Josh a very thorough blowjob. He had finished by cumming on her face and tits and she was still wearing his cum, standing in his living-room.

'I will only do it if I have your permission,' Gina said.

'I thought you were opposed to people cheating on their spouses,' Josh said while pouring himself a glass of whiskey.

'Normally I am, but since Kim cheated on Ben with you, I think it's justified on this occasion.'

'You did the right thing in seeking my permission... You can do it, you can fuck Ben, but you must do one thing: you must wear your CUMWHORE collar while he fucks you.'

'Of course -- thank you so much!' Gina said.

Gina was glad she had talked to Josh about it because it allowed her to preserve the sense that he had full control over who she fucked. She did feel strange not telling him about how Orlando still regularly fucked her in the ass, but she was sure that it was only a matter of time before she did. She knew that it was vital that Josh know everything about her when it came to sex, including who she was attracted to at work or at the gym, as well as who she was sexual with. She was becoming more confident that Josh would be okay with Orlando fucking her ass if she told him. That Friday evening, Gina went to Orlando and Craig's house. Orlando had been due to call to Gina's house to oversee her regular workout (and of course to fuck her), but he asked her to come to his house instead.

Gina was a little nervous going because she felt awkward facing Craig because of how much she had been borrowing his boyfriend Orlando. Although she knew that Craig had given Orlando his full permission to do whatever was required during her anal training, including fucking her in the ass, she felt guilty about indulging so much with Orlando. After all, she had lost track weeks ago of how many times Orlando had fucked her, and in the back of her mind she often felt that she had gone too far with Orlando and taken advantage of Craig's kindness in sharing Orlando.

However, when she arrived at their house, Craig quickly put her at ease. Orlando hadn't arrived home from work yet, so it was just Craig and Gina in the house.

'You look absolutely stunning, girl,' Craig said, when she stepped in through the front door. Gina had come straight from work, and although she was still in her work clothes, the tight skirt, blouse, high heels, and hair up, did add up to a very sexy look. 'I mean, Orlando has been keeping me updated on your progress, but it's still very impressive to see the results for myself.'

'Thank you, Craig. Orlando does amazing work, but the fact that you allow him to be so free with me really helps too. Thank you so much for that.'

'You're welcome, Gina. I always thought Orlando has a bi-side and I think it's fantastic that he's getting to explore it with you. However, I think it has more to do with you than with women in general. He just finds you so incredibly sexy and loves fucking you, and I can see why!'

Gina followed Craig through the hallway and down into the kitchen. She was relieved that they were talking about sex so openly, so she added: 'Well, I really enjoy taking Orlando's cock in my ass. There's no-one who I would've preferred to introduce me to anal sex.'

'We should toast that!' Craig said. He poured two glasses of red wine from an open bottle on the counter top and handed her a glass. 'To Orlando's magnificent big cock!'

'To Orlando's magnificent big cock!' Gina repeated and laughed as they clinked their glasses.

Gina had never been in their house, so Orlando showed Gina around and they talked along the way. Gina told Craig about Josh and his cumwhore training regime. Orlando had told Craig a lot about it already, but he was very interested to hear it from Gina and to ask how much she was enjoying it. She told him all about how she had fucked Andre at Josh's request, and how Josh had fucked Kim while Gina watched.

Upstairs in the house, one of the bedrooms was converted into a home gym. It was similar to Gina's but bigger. When they were in the room looking around, Craig got a message from Orlando to say that he was on his way home from work.

'Orlando said you'd like to do a workout here,' Craig said. 'If you want to get started that's fine. He'll be about a half hour.'

'Okay -- I really shouldn't be drinking wine before a workout!' she said and smiled. She put the wineglass down on a table next to some weights. 'I didn't actually bring my gym clothes though.'

'Orlando told me you don't have much use for them in your home gym anyway!' Craig joked. 'I can give you some privacy if you'd like?'

'No, stay, please... If you're sure it's okay that I work out naked?'

'Of course.'

'I hear you've been doing excellent work with Kim,' Gina said as she began unbuttoning her blouse. 'And she's usually naked too during workouts, or at least when it comes to the anal training part?'

'Well, you know what Kim is like!' Craig said and smiled. 'She's such a sexual person, she doesn't like to wait to get naked! Now that we've gotten to know each other quite well, as soon as she's inside the front door she's stripping down to her high heels.'

'That sounds like Kim!' Gina said and laughed. Meanwhile, Gina was taking off her skirt. 'I suppose you weren't surprised when you heard that Josh had fucked her.'

'I was a little surprised because I thought she just wanted to have some naughty fun but to stay on the right side of the line when it came to cheating. I wasn't expecting her to go that far and actually fuck another guy. Then again, looking back, it was probably only a matter of time.'

Gina was standing in the gym wearing only her lingerie and high heels. It was exciting for her to be naked with a new man, especially since it was Craig who she trusted. She waited before taking off her lingerie, enjoying seeing Craig's eyes looking her up and down.

'Has Kim told you yet about our plan involving Ben?' Gina asked.

'No,' Craig said, intrigued.

'Basically, Kim has asked me if I will spend a night with Ben.'

'Wow, really?' Craig said, genuinely shocked. After a few seconds he added: 'I suppose it makes sense as a way of managing her guilt. And are you going to do it?'

'I wasn't sure at first because I know Ben so well and I wasn't sure if it would be weird,' Gina said as she unfastened her bra and let it fall forward, revealing her tits to Craig. 'But I've come around to the idea and I think it could be a lot of fun!'

Craig watched as Gina lowered her panties down her legs and took them off. She stood in the middle of the room, wearing only her high heels, while Craig's eyes were fixed on her naked body.

'I'm sorry if I'm distracted now,' Craig said after a moment's silence. 'It's just that seeing you completely naked for the first time... I'm speechless...'

'Take a good look if you want,' Gina said, who was thrilled to be able to show her body off to a new man.

'You don't mind?'

'Not at all. You've been so kind in sharing Orlando with me over the past few months. I want you to see the results of all our hard work in the gym.'

Craig was already close to Gina and walking around her, surveying every inch of her body.

'You look absolutely sensational, Gina!'

'Thank you. Well, you know how much of a perfectionist Orlando is! He wanted me tight and toned all over!'

'I can see that... I especially love how tight your ass looks and yet I know how much Orlando has fucked and stretched your ass.'

'You're right -- appearances are deceiving!' Gina said smiling. It was making her so wet being observed by Craig and talking about sex with him. 'It may seem like my ass is tight, but I assure you, I can take huge cocks up in there.'

'I know you can. Orlando has told me all about it. It's really wonderful to see you naked because as you know, I've been helping Orlando with Kim and getting her in excellent shape. She often says that she wants to be as fit and toned as you. You are her role model, and I can see why. She said she wants to be the ultimate fucktoy for her husband. But we obviously know now that it's not just her husband who is getting to enjoy fucking her.'

'That's true,' Gina said, 'but if I'm completely honest, I know why she couldn't limit herself to just her husband. After been trained by both Orlando and Josh, I feel sexier than I have in all my life. Being in such great shape and looking like this, it makes me want to have sex with a lot of men. I'm glad in a way that Josh isn't strict about monogamy because I want to be free to take a lot of different cocks. I couldn't go back now to the way it was with my husband and be faithful just to him. So I can see how Kim would struggle with it too.'

Gina was now much too aroused to start working out. She could have taken off her high heels and began her stretches on the mat, but instead she asked Craig to show her the collection of dildos he used to train Kim for anal sex.

'I'd be glad to -- follow me,' Craig said and walked out of the gym and down to his bedroom.

Gina walked behind him, wearing only her high heels and feeling incredibly sexy and turned on.