Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 08

Story Info
Gina and Kim must address what happened.
14.5k words
4.77
7.8k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapters 36 -- 43 of 'Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy'. Recap of where we are in the story: Gina has come a long way since separating from her husband Matt (after his infidelity). Thanks to her personal trainer and gay friend Orlando, she has gotten into the best shape of her life. Together they have worked hard so that Gina could turn herself into the ultimate fucktoy. Also under Orlando's guidance, she has made great progress in her 'anal training'. But what began as merely taking dildos in her virgin ass progressed to Orlando fucking her in the ass for the first time.

So, Gina is currently having a secret anal-only affair with Orlando. The only person who knows about it is Orlando's boyfriend Craig.

Gina is also in a relationship with Josh, who Orlando introduced her to. Josh is dominant in nature and sees great potential in making Gina his submissive cumwhore. Although they are dating, their relationship is not conventional. It is based almost entirely on sex, which is perfect for Gina at this point in her life. For now, Josh is enjoying the power he already has over Gina and building up the anticipation before they fuck for the first time. Josh wants Gina to worship his cock. She is ready for him to turn her into his cumwhore, and she even has a collar that she wears for him with that word written on it. Gina is in the frame of mind that she will do anything it takes to finally be able to take Josh's enormous cock in her pussy and ass, and this includes swallowing multiple loads of his cum, getting sprayed by his cum and wearing it while hanging out in his apartment and letting it dry into her skin.

In the previous part, Josh tested Gina by inviting his friend Andre to his apartment to fuck Gina. Gina, who is rapidly growing into her cumwhore role, accepted the challenge and let Andre fuck her brains out, including in her ass. As a reward, after Andre left, Josh later let Gina give him a blowjob for the first time.

But the biggest surprise of all was yet to come. On a separate night, Josh invited Gina's best-friend Kim to the apartment. This was a total surprise to Gina and she was concerned because Kim was married and was already struggling with remaining faithful to her husband. It seemed that Josh and Kim had planned this evening, though Gina didn't know what was going to happen. As the evening went on, Josh stripped Kim naked, tied her up and gagged her like Gina. Gina thought that would be the end of the evening's activities, that Josh would just get off on having two hot naked women tied up and at his mercy. But at the end of the last part, with Gina tied to the bed and unable to do anything about it, Josh placed a very horny Kim on the bed and proceeded to start fucking her -- turning Kim into a cheating wife for the first time...)

36

Gina remained standing next to the bed, still gagged and chained to the bedpost. Of all the possibilities that this evening could have presented, Gina would never have thought that this would happen: Josh was fucking Kim on the bed right in front of her eyes. And he was making no apologies for it. On the contrary, it seemed to be a big power trip for him to fuck Kim while Gina was forced to watch. Judging by Kim's ecstatic moans, evident even through her gag, she was loving every second of being fucked by Josh. But Josh could tell that she was struggling to adjust to his gigantic cock inside her, reaching depths within her pussy that her husband Ben had never reached. Josh smiled with each thrust of his cock, slow at first, moving all the way out of Kim's pussy and back in again, over and over. Kim kept inching her legs apart as far as they could go, trying to make room for Josh's cock inside her.

Gina was devastated that Kim had lost control of herself so fully, giving into Josh, and embracing cheating on her husband. Gina had known Ben as long as Kim had and she always thought he was a good guy. He didn't deserve to be cheated on like this. But Gina also knew Kim so well and knew that she loved her husband despite the fact that she had another man's cock inside her now. The problem was that Kim had such a huge sexual appetite. She loved cock and always had. And Josh's was just too magnificent to pass on.

Gina understood it on one level because she worshipped Josh's cock too. But she was genuinely shocked by Josh's choices this evening. Josh knew how much Gina wanted to prevent Kim from cheating. As her boyfriend, Gina expected him to respect that. And yet he had decided to make it happen, not just by inviting Kim to his apartment but to actually be the one to tempt her and fuck her. And he also knew how much Gina wanted to be fucked like this and how much she had done to earn it as his cumwhore in training. But Gina wasn't naive. She quickly understood that this was a massive powerplay on his part, designed to taunt and tease Gina even more. Not only was she getting to see his enormous cock, she was also getting to witness for the first time what he could do with it, how well he could fuck with it.

Although Gina was hurt and jealous to be sidelined like this, she couldn't help being mesmerised by Josh's performance. He was putting on a show for Gina and she had to admit it was extremely impressive and made her want to be fucked by him even more. Kim was responding to him like she was experiencing the greatest fuck of her life. With her hands free, she held onto Josh's muscular body tight, grasping his shoulders, running her hands down his back, grabbing his ass, encouraging him to fuck her harder. After about 15 minutes, Josh took off Kim's gag.

Josh pulled out of her pussy and knelt beside Kim's head, facing Gina.

'Gina, I'm so sorry,' Kim said with a guilty look on her face. However, she wasn't stopping or slowing down. Josh presented his cock to her, positioning it over her mouth from the side. 'I know this is so unbelievably wrong on so many levels,' she said as she started licking her own glistening juices off Josh's thick long shaft. 'But I just want it too fucking much!'

Kim then took the entire head of Josh's cock into her mouth and began sucking it hard. Gina continued watching every move, engrossed by the sight of her boyfriend getting a blowjob from her best-friend. Josh, as dominant as she had ever seen him, was looking directly at Gina and taking great pleasure in showing Gina how much he was able to shed his inhibitions and take whatever he wanted.

The finale arrived soon after and Gina felt that she should have seen it coming, but it still shocked her. Josh positioned Kim lying down flat on her front with her legs spread. He reached for some more lube and began applying it around Kim's asshole.

'Craig told me he's preparing you for your husband to fuck you in the ass,' Josh said. 'Does that mean you're an anal virgin?'

'Yes,' Kim said.

'That's wonderful... Who would you like to be the first person to fuck you in your ass: me or your husband?'

Kim looked at Gina for a moment, knowing that she didn't approve of any of this. She then looked over her shoulder at Josh who was kneeling behind her, cock bulging like it was ready to explode. Kim's ass was already raised in the air, presented to him invitingly.

'I would love it if you would break me in first,' Kim said finally. 'Get me ready for my husband.'

'Somehow I had a strong feeling you would say that!' Josh said, already guiding the tip of his cock to Kim's ass. 'I see your true nature. I know you can't stand being shackled to one man only. What you want most of all is to be a hot plaything for multiple men. You and Gina are so alike in that regard.'

Josh pressed the head of his cock firmly against Kim's asshole and within seconds she was opening to him. Kim looked over at Gina and they stared into each other's eyes as Kim slowly took the first couple of inches of Josh's cock in her ass. Gina felt glad in a strange way to be able to witness her best-friend losing her anal virginity, even though she wished it wasn't under these circumstances. Even though Kim was at an advanced stage in her anal training with Craig, it still took her some time to take much more of Josh's cock. He didn't force his was in. He was patient, as he always was with Gina, stroking Kim's thighs, buttocks, and back, and enjoying having full access to Kim's body. Gina could see that Josh was relishing taking control of another man's wife and breaking her in.

Gina couldn't take her eyes off Josh and Kim. She watched as over half of Josh's cock eventually disappeared inside Kim's ass, and she observed the intense mixture of pain and pleasure on Kim's face. From this point, Josh felt that he was in enough to screw his way in the rest of the way. He moved in and out in slow, controlled motions, and successfully pushed most of his gigantic cock into her ass.

Gina was feeling extremely jealous that Kim was getting to experience Josh's cock inside her ass before her, but the one big consolation was that Gina was being treated to what was undeniably the most erotic scene she had ever witnessed. As much as it pained her to admit it to herself, Josh and Kim looked incredible together. The way Josh was taking control of Kim and fucking her with his cock which she could barely handle was sexier than any porn video that Gina had seen, and it was happening right in front of her.

Kim moaned louder than ever as she struggled to take Josh's cock in her ass. It was like he was punishing her with his cock, but Gina noticed that Kim couldn't help but occasionally smile her guilty smile at her. Josh, though, didn't prolong it for too long. He was incredibly turned on and as soon as he was close to climaxing, he let loose, fucked Kim's ass extra hard, and shot his load deep into her. For a moment, he moaned even louder than Kim, and Gina could only watch stunned as her boyfriend came inside her best-friend's ass.

37

There was a couple of minutes of calm after Josh came in Kim's ass. He kept his cock inside her as he waited for his breathing to return to normal. When he finally pulled out, Kim rolled over onto her back. She had a broad smile on her face, unable to hide her sheer delight at having experienced such an incredible fuck with a man who wasn't her husband. Josh was on his back also and she spontaneously leaned over and kissed him on his chest. She landed kisses all over his upper body, as though wanting to show her appreciation and to continue worshipping him. Her kisses led upwards to his lips and Gina watched as Josh responded to her, passionately making out with Kim for a couple of minutes before breaking it off.

'Gina, I really am so sorry for all this,' Kim said when the reality of the situation started to dawn on her. 'I hope you can understand why I did this and I hope you can forgive me.'

Kim stood up in front of Gina, who was still naked, gagged, and chained to the bed. Kim caressed her bare shoulder and looked deep into her eyes, and Gina could tell that she was remorseful and that she wanted re-assurance from Gina that she hadn't just destroyed their friendship.

Kim went to unfasten Gina's ball-gag, but Josh stopped her by pulling on the chain attached to Kim's collar.

'I'll decide when she can take it off,' he said, leading Kim out of the bedroom. 'You two cumwhores will have to wait till later to have your girly chat about all this.'

Kim looked over her shoulder at Gina as she was led out of the bedroom and down the hall. Gina could hear them talking in the living-room but couldn't make out what they were saying. A few minutes later, the front door of the apartment opened and Kim left. Josh returned to the bedroom soon after, still naked, and his cock still glistening with lube and cum. He walked over to Gina and stood in front of her.

'I'm going to take off this ball-gag in a moment and unchain you, but I don't want you to ask me about what just happened,' Josh said. 'If you are a true cumwhore and if your training has been effective, you will understand perfectly well already why I just fucked Kim while you watched. Instead of questions, I want you to follow me into the shower. Is that clear?'

Gina nodded and Josh started removing her restraints. He turned when she was free and walked out of the bedroom, down the hall to the bathroom. She followed him, still in shock over what had happened this evening but as willing as ever to obey Josh. It was such a strange but intoxicating feeling for her -- in spite of everything, she didn't want explanations from him in that moment, she wanted to serve him even more emphatically, to be told what to do, and to impress him by how she was willing to deal with what had happened and still be loyal to him.

Josh got into the shower and Gina took off her collar and high heels and got in with him. With great care and attention to detail, Gina then washed every inch of Josh's naked body, giving special treatment to his enormous cock and balls. She lathered it up a couple of times, using both her hands to thoroughly clean the shaft and head. She could tell that Josh was immensely pleased with her response, and she felt like she was proving to him that he was right about her, that she had the potential to be the ultimate submissive cumwhore for him.

After the shower, Gina dried Josh's body and then asked if she could give him a massage.

'You've been so active this evening, I'd love to be able to help you unwind,' she said.

'I'd like that,' Josh said.

He went back into the bedroom, threw a cover the bed, and lay down on it on his front.

Gina put back on her high heels and collar. It felt odd to her now to be in Josh's apartment without wearing them, so she reached for them instinctively. This is where she came to be a cumwhore and it didn't feel right unless she was dressed for the role.

Gina took some massage oil and began massaging Josh's upper body. For the next hour, she massaged him all over while wearing nothing but her high heels and collar. When it was time to massage him on his front, she worked her way down his chest to his cock and included it in her massage. She was glad to see him get rock hard again so soon after fucking Kim. Gina gave him a slow handjob and she felt a sense of relief and joy that she was the one getting to pleasure Josh once again. Kim had given Josh an amazing fuck, that was clear to her. Josh had really enjoyed every second of sticking his cock into Kim's pussy and ass. They had both succeeded in making Gina jealous, whether they meant to or not, but it was helping her now to have Josh's hard cock in her hands and being the one to bring him to climax.

'It was such an honour to witness you fucking Kim this evening, to see what you can do with your cock,' Gina said as she continued stroking him. 'I can't tell you how grateful I am for getting the chance to see that.'

'And I assume you wouldn't have a problem if I fucked Kim again?' Josh said provocatively.

The question stung Gina, but she quickly adjusted, knowing that they were still playing this power-game and that the point was for her to lean into it, to use every opportunity to become more submissive. She had to subordinate every other emotion in the service of becoming a better cumwhore.

'That's up to you,' Gina said. 'And now that she has a taste for your cock, I'm sure you won't have any difficulties convincing her to cheat on her husband again.'

'I was curious to see if she would go through with it this evening,' Josh said. Gina was stroking his cock slowly, bringing him closer to climax gradually. 'There's nothing quite as enchanting as married pussy, especially a hot wife who is conflicted! And taking her anal virginity... that was the icing on the cake! What a filthy whore! Yeah I'm definitely going to enjoy fucking her again!'

Gina was stroking Josh's cock more vigorously now. 'Get on your knees,' he suddenly said when he was close to cumming.

Gina complied and within seconds, Josh was off the bed and standing in front of her and spraying his load over her face. She barely had any time to adjust but she did open her mouth to receive whatever cum would land in there.

'Dirty fucking cumwhore!' Josh moaned as he came on her face and tits.

When he was done, he lay back down on the bed on his back, breathing heavily.

By now, Gina knew that she wasn't permitted to clean Josh's cum off her body until he said so. She stood up and continued the massage, moving down to his thighs. She massaged his legs while his cum hardened on her face and tits, and it was only when she was done that he said she could go and clean off his cum. She began, though, by using her hands, gathering up any remaining wet parts with her fingers and licking them clean for him to watch. Only then did she walk out of the bedroom and down to the bathroom to have another shower.

38

Gina left Josh's apartment soon after 10pm. She and Josh didn't discuss what had happened any further. He merely reminded her to pack her dildo and butt-plug in her handbag when going to work on Monday. Not that she needed reminding since it was part of her routine now and she knew how important it was for Josh to keep her highly sexualised at all times. When working at her desk, she was always aware that it would only take a message from Josh to send her to the ladies room and she would follow his instructions precisely. On some days, it was to send him photos or a video of herself with a dildo in her ass. Other days it would be to insert a butt-plug and to return to her desk. Gina embraced it fully and it thrilled her to be at the mercy of Josh's sexual whims.

As Gina was leaving Josh's apartment building, she saw that she had three missed calls from Kim. Gina got into her car and drove away, and within a couple of minutes Kim rang her again. Gina hesitated, then answered.

'Gina? Thank goodness -- I really need to talk to you,' Kim said.

'That was... quite the performance this evening,' Gina said.

'I know and I'm so sorry, Gina. Have you left Josh's apartment yet?'

'Yes.'

'Great -- I'm on my way to your house... Can we talk please?'

After a moment's silence, Gina replied: 'Okay, I'll be home in about 15 minutes.'

Gina ended the call. When she arrived on her street, she saw that Kim's car was already at the house and she was outside, standing next to the car. Gina pulled her car in beside Kim's and got out.

'Gina, hi...' Kim said as she rushed towards Gina and gave her a hug. 'You have every right to be mad at me...'

'Let's go inside,' Gina said and walked ahead to the front door.

Although Gina was clear in her head about where she stood with Josh, it was much more complicated with Kim. It was comparatively easy to be detached from Josh and to enter into a highly sexual relationship because she had only known him a few months. But with Kim, there was so much history. Kim had arranged this evening with Josh behind Gina's back and fucked Gina's boyfriend while she was bound and gagged and forced to watch. Just as serious, if not more, was that she had cheated on her husband for the first time in their marriage and even allowed Josh to take her anal virginity. It was a lot to process and Gina didn't know how to feel about it yet.

'For the record, Josh was the one to reach out to me about this evening,' Kim said, as soon as they were inside Gina's house. 'He assured me that you would be okay with it. He told me how he had invited Andre over recently and that you had fucked him.'

'He told you about Andre?'

'Yes and by the way, I understand why you were reluctant to tell me about it. But I'm absolutely fine about it. I actually think it's so hot that you're in that kind of open relationship with Josh.'

'It's not exactly an open relationship,' Gina said, taking off her coat and hanging it up. 'It's more about Josh getting to decide who I fuck. At least that's what I thought until this evening. It never occurred to me that he would fuck other women too.'