Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bedroom, Craig opened a drawer and took out a box containing about eight or nine different sized dildos, as well as lots of lube and butt-plugs. He placed the open box on top of the double bed for Gina to inspect. She smiled as she looked at the different sizes. She was immediately drawn to the largest dildo which was black and shaped like a huge monstrous cock.

'Has Kim taken this in her ass yet?' Gina asked.

'No -- that's a new one I only bought last week,' Craig said. 'We're building up to it though.'

'I see,' Gina said, running her fingers over it and stroking it like it was a real cock. She couldn't resist also running it over her tits and down her upper body. 'I love that you're so committed to helping Kim achieve her slutty goals! It's also very ambitious. I think this dildo is even bigger than the biggest dildo I own.' Gina sat down on the bed and spread her legs. 'Would it be out of the question for me to try this out?' she said, looking up at Craig and holding the dildo close to her pussy.

'Please, go ahead,' Orlando said.

'Thank you,' Gina said and lay back on the bed. She spread her legs even wider and pressed the tip of the dildo to the entrance to her pussy. She was so wet that she took the first couple of inches with ease.

Craig couldn't take his eyes off her. And Gina smiled when she saw the huge bulge visible in Craig's pants.

'You should probably do something about that!' Gina joked as she gestured at the bulge.

Craig seemed conflicted but then started quickly unbuttoning his shirt. Gina took more of the dildo into her pussy as she watched Craig undress down to his boxer shorts.

'Oh please don't tease me!' she said as she moved the dildo in and out of her pussy and moaned. 'You know I'm dying to see your big hard cock!'

Craig smiled and looked over his shoulder at the bedroom door, as if expecting Orlando to walk in any minute. He lowered his boxers anyway and took them off, revealing his very impressive rock-hard cock.

'This is what you wanted to see?' Craig said, stepping closer to Gina.

'Uh-hmm, so much!' Gina moaned and continued moving the dildo in and out of her pussy. She was leaning way back on the bed with her legs spread wide and taking the gigantic dildo all the way inside her. 'Tell me, have you ever been tempted to fuck Kim during her anal training?' Gina turned around on the bed and lay facing down, spreading her legs wide again. She looked over her shoulder at Craig and continued. 'When she's buck naked like I am now and you're behind her, stretching her ass with a huge dildo, are you ever tempted to replace the dildo with your cock, just to see how it feels to have your cock inside her ass?'

'Naturally, I'm often tempted, yes. Especially when I see how horny she gets.'

'But you stop yourself because you're such a gentleman, right?'

'That's not exactly how I'd describe myself!' Craig said with a smile. 'If I were free to fuck her ass, I wouldn't be gentle.'

'Ooh, really?' Gina said, smiling at Craig, still looking back at him over her shoulder. 'That's good to know. Orlando is always so caring and considerate when he's fucking my ass. I'm curious what a different kind of fuck would be like.'

Craig was already on his way to his bedside locker, where he found a condom. Gina watched excitedly as Craig quickly put it on his cock. He then got some lube and joined Gina on the bed.

'I'm not usually the kind of guy who demands payback, but technically you do kind of owe me for all the times I let you borrow Orlando,' Craig said as he began stroking Gina's legs.

'Absolutely, I owe you big!' Gina said. 'My ass would not be as open and stretched if it wasn't for your kindness! To be honest, I feel guilty every time I take Orlando's cock in my ass because I'm reminded of how much I owe you. This is a good start, though!'

'I agree,' Craig said as he moved his hands up her thighs to her buttocks. 'When Orlando fucks you, does he lube up your ass or do you do it?'

'Always Orlando!'

Craig grinned, took some lube, and began fingering Gina's ass. He was very skilled and thorough, just like Orlando, and Gina felt herself getting even more excited in anticipation of taking a new cock in her ass.

'Maybe you and Orlando could take turns coming to my house to oversee my workouts,' Gina said, looking back at Craig's naked body.

'I'd like that.'

Gina took the dildo out of her pussy and held it up.

'You can open me up with this if you want first or go straight in with your cock.'

'I can't wait any longer, I want to fuck you,' Craig said.

'Wonderful -- I'm all yours!'

When Gina saw how much of her juices were covering the dildo, she raised it to her mouth and started licking and sucking it. As Craig pressed the tip of his cock at the entrance to Gina's ass, they both heard the sound of the front door opening and closing downstairs.

Gina and Craig stopped what they were doing, but they didn't move. They just looked at each other with surprised smiles.

'Craig? Gina?' they heard Orlando call out.

'We're upstairs,' Craig called back.

Gina remained in the same position, lying on her chest with her legs spread wide open, and Orlando stayed kneeling behind her with his hard-on pressed against her ass.

The bedroom door opened wide and they both saw Orlando's stunned face when he saw them both naked on the bed.

'What the...' Orlando exclaimed.

'I suppose there's no way of explaining this away!' Craig quipped. 'This is exactly how it looks: I was just about to fuck Gina in her ass!'

Gina had a slightly guilty look on her face but she was smiling at Orlando as if to say, 'Well you know how much I love cock!' It didn't take Orlando long to adjust to the situation. He grinned and stepped closer to the bed and said: 'Then don't let me stop you!'

Orlando then watched as Craig pressed the tip of his cock harder against the entrance. Gina began moaning as the head of Craig's cock pushed inside her ass. Orlando liked seeing the look on Gina's face as Craig slowly but firmly drilled more of his cock into her ass.

'Oh that feels fucking incredible! You're so big!' Gina said when almost half of Craig's cock was inside her. 'It's nice to have an audience!' she said to Orlando.

Gina then began sucking the massive dildo that was still in her hand. She was sucking it harder than before, simulating a blowjob, knowing that it would look to both Orlando and Craig like she was being spit-roasted. Gina could tell that Craig was becoming extremely excited. He was moving beyond the stage of merely trying to squeeze his cock into Gina's ass and was now moving in and out slowly.

While Gina sucked on the dildo, she looked directly at Orlando. She wanted to convey to him what she wanted more than anything right now, but without having to say it. Orlando understood perfectly and began undressing. However, he did it slowly, as if to tease her, knowing very well how huge a deal it would be for Gina if she were to take two cocks at once.

Orlando took off all his clothes and before he joined them on the bed, Craig moved Gina's body away from the head of the bed so that Orlando would have easier access to her face. This was why Gina loved muscular guys like Craig and Orlando. It always felt so sexy when they displayed their strength and their dominance over her by how they handled her body and moved her around. Josh was very good at doing that too, but having two strong men in bed with her at once was something new. She couldn't help feeling a little overwhelmed, despite the fact that it was Orlando and Craig who she knew so well. Nevertheless, having two very well-hung muscular men focusing their lustful attention on her was the stuff of her most persistent fantasies.

Orlando was kneeling on the bed, positioning his rock-hard cock in front of Gina's face. She was still sucking on the dildo and Craig was stretching her ass with his cock more than ever. Gina took the dildo out of her mouth and threw it aside.

'You've never had two cocks at once before, have you?' Orlando asked and he brought his cock closer to her mouth.

'No, never,' Gina said between moans, not taking her eyes off Orlando's cock.

She opened her mouth wide and waited for Orlando to stick it in. And the instant he did, she wrapped her lips around it and sucked on it hard as if she had been waiting her whole life to experience the sensation of two cocks inside her at the same time. Craig responded by fucking her harder and deeper, causing her body to shake. For a second, Orlando's cock slid out of her mouth but she quickly grabbed it and put it back in.

Craig was amused to see the look of ecstasy on Orlando's face as Gina sucked him off greedily. Gina was so turned on that she kept sucking and sucking without a break until Orlando shot his load into her mouth. Craig was close too. He screwed Gina's ass as deep as she could take it until he too was moaning loudly and climaxing. Gina still had Orlando's cock in her mouth but most of his cum had been swallowed. Orlando and Craig both pulled their cocks out of Gina and she lay flat on the bed, breathing heavily and smiling up at them. Craig and Orlando collapsed on the bed also, one on each side of her.

'That was so fucking incredible,' Gina said. Lying between them, she felt an enormous sense of achievement at being able to satisfy both of them at the same time. 'And guys, before we get up and return to normal life, I just want you to know that I'm so glad I had my first threesome with you two. There's literally no two other men I'd prefer to experience it with more.'

She then kissed each of them on the lips in turn. She playfully took Orlando's cock in her right hand and Craig's in her left and said: 'So it turns out marriage and monogamy really are over-rated!' and they all laughed.

40

After her threesome with Orlando and Craig, Gina stayed on to chat with them for a couple of hours. She loved hanging out with them anyway, but it was even more fun after she had taken both of their cocks. Gina filled Orlando in on her news about Kim and how Gina was planning to have sex with Ben. Orlando was surprised but intrigued, and Gina was glad to have the opportunity to talk it through with them because part of her still wasn't sure if it was a good idea even though Kim had been the one to suggest it. They weighed up the pros and cons but in the end they came to the unanimous decision that Gina should just go ahead and fuck Ben, let loose and enjoy the taboo of fucking her best-friend's husband.

When Gina got home she was feeling so insatiably horny. It wasn't just that she had experienced her first threesome. It was the way it had happened: so casual, so unexpected. She had no thought in her mind about it when going over to see Orlando and Craig, and yet it had happened. She had just been getting used to the fact that she was the kind of woman who enjoyed having sex with different men, but now she was something much more: the kind of woman who will take more than one cock at a time.

It was so slutty, so erotic, and she loved it. Her mind was already racing ahead and wondering if they could do it again or even make it a regular thing. Maybe once a month, both Orlando and Craig could come over to her house, oversee her 'workout', and afterwards the three of them could end up in her bed, each of the guys taking turns stretching her ass with their huge cocks... It would be another dimension to her fucktoy training, to get used to entertaining two men at once. The mere thought of it was enough to make Gina's pussy dripping wet.

Back in her bedroom, Gina stripped down once again to her red high heels, fixed her appearance in the full-length mirror, and took a photograph of herself. She then sent it to Kim with the caption: 'Caution: do not leave this woman alone with your husband!'

Kim appreciated the joke and they texted back and forth for a while. Gina didn't mention the threesome but she confessed that she was feeling very horny and that she was becoming very excited about spending a night with Ben. Gina's approach to the situation was to be as explicit and upfront with Kim as possible. Gina needed to know that Kim would definitely be okay with it actually happening. So, Gina told Kim outright how she was planning to bring her absolute A-game to the night. If Kim had any doubts, Gina knew that she would cancel it but she didn't. Gina even did her best-friend thing and assured her that even though it was bad that Kim had fucked Josh, she didn't have to threaten her marriage further by letting Gina fuck Ben. She tried to re-assure her that Kim and Ben could get past this and continue to be a happily married couple without Gina having to fuck Ben to even the score. However, Gina was very pleased when Kim responded by thanking her but telling her that this still had to go ahead as planned.

The lead up to the big night was difficult because the anticipation was growing so sky high. It was good to have Josh, Orlando, and Craig as distractions. Gina continued her cumwhore training with Josh as eagerly as ever. She liked that Josh knew about what she was going to do with Ben because it gave Josh another way to subjugate her more and make her feel like even more of a slut. And Orlando and Craig followed her suggestion that they take turns coming over to her house to train her and fuck her ass. She was getting to know Craig a lot better, and she loved that she had another regular anal fuck buddy. Both Orlando and Craig emphasized that it was essential to her anal training that she get used to taking different cocks in her ass, and she agreed completely! She didn't bring up the topic of another threesome just yet. She wanted to focus on her night with Ben first, then return to it after that.

Even when Josh, Orlando, and Craig were enjoying her body, Ben was on her mind all the time, including all the things she planned to do with him. As a way of entertaining herself in the run up, Gina dropped by Kim's house more frequently and she would always ask before calling over if Ben would be home. And Gina always chose her outfits carefully because she wanted to make sure that Ben noticed her every time. The outfits were never slutty but were tight-fitted. Since her body was in such incredible shape, she knew that all she had to do was show off her curves to get men to stare. However, sometimes she would wear her favourite pair of hot-pants that would leave her legs exposed and show off her ass. Gina acted as she always did around Ben, which was friendly and casual, but Kim and Gina would giggle with one another afterwards if they caught him checking Gina out.

To ramp things up further, Gina suggested that Kim tell Ben privately about Gina's cumwhore training.

'Just tell him what my relationship with Josh is really like,' Gina said. 'Tell Ben that Josh is teasing me, that all I want is to be fucked, but that Josh knows this so he's teasing me even more.'

Kim did just that and the next day, she told Gina how she had dropped it into a conversation with Ben.

'We were getting ready to have sex last night,' Kim began. They were at her house, drinking wine in her sitting-room, while Ben was out in the back yard. 'And I just mentioned to Ben in an off-hand way that I felt bad for you because of the way Josh was teasing you with sex.'

'Ooh, interesting, and what did Ben say?' Gina asked.

'He was very intrigued, so I explained about your cumwhore training. And wow, I wish you could've seen Ben's cock as I was telling him. He was naked on the bed and already getting hard, but his cock quickly became like a metal rod!'

Gina laughed excitedly and said: 'How much did you tell him?'

'He wanted to know what exactly cumwhore training meant, so I gave him some details about how you're regularly buck naked with Josh, how he ties you up and gags you, makes you wear a collar, but that it never goes farther than Josh either cumming on you, or you giving him a blowjob and swallowing his load. Needless to say, Ben was shocked to hear all this. He couldn't believe I was talking about you, the woman who had been so devotedly married to Matt for so long.'

'It is quite the departure!' Gina said and they both laughed.

'But Ben was super intrigued, I could tell,' Kim said. 'He started to say something about how he couldn't understand how a guy could restrain himself from fucking you like that, but he immediately stopped himself because he didn't want to say too much. Anyway, it was obvious the effect it had on him because we had absolutely incredible sex after talking about it! We were both so aroused. I even admitted that I was envious of the whore training you were receiving. Ben was cool with me saying that, though, because we often talk dirty like that. Afterwards, we talked briefly about it too and I told him that one of the results of your cumwhore training is that you go around in an almost permanent state of high sexual arousal.'

'That's perfect, Kim! It's true actually and it's how I want Ben to see me.'

Later that evening, when Gina and Kim were both feeling tipsy from the wine, Kim made the excuse to Ben that she had to go upstairs to make a work call. Gina had asked for some alone time with Ben so she could see if anything was changed in how he viewed her.

Ben had come in from the yard and was in the kitchen. Gina was wearing her blue denim hot-pants, wedge heels, and a tight white cotton top. Her blonde hair was tied up in a casual ponytail. Ben played it cool when she walked into the kitchen and stood by the counter. They talked for about 20 minutes, which was easy for them because they knew each other so well. They talked about work, their mutual friends, Kim, their teenage kids. It was all very friendly, but what Gina was interested in was how Ben was more uncomfortable with her than usual. Now that he knew about her cumwhore training, he couldn't help but look at her a little differently.

'Matt is continuing his affair with Amber,' Gina said when they were talking about Matt.

'Oh, I'm sorry to hear that,' Ben said.

'No need to be,' Gina assured him. 'I encouraged him to.'

'Really?'

'Yes... I mean, the separation has been messy of course. I didn't want Matt to think he could just get me back, go back to normal, so I wanted him to imagine a life outside our marriage. Plus, I don't know if Kim told you, but I've been seeing someone else too.'

'Kim had mentioned something about that alright...' Ben said rather awkwardly. Gina had to stop herself from smiling. 'And how is it going with this new guy?'

'It's...interesting,' Gina said coyly. 'It's certainly very different to being with Matt. Honestly, I don't know if we'll be together long-term. But I'm happy to see how it goes for now.'

'Well, I'm very pleased to hear you've found someone, Gina,' Ben said. 'Kim and I were worried for you after your break-up with Matt. It's wonderful to hear you're able to move on.'

'You're so sweet, thank you Ben. I'm very lucky to have you and Kim in my life. It's really helped me through this difficult time.'

Gina was glad to have this opportunity to talk alone with Ben. Even though it was a pretty normal conversation, she was enjoying the way that Ben would occasionally steal a glance at her. Even when Ben sat down at the table, she remained standing at the counter facing him so that she was in full view for him. And when she went to the sink to wash her glass, she took her time, allowing Ben ample time to admire her ass in her tight hot-pants.

Kim eventually returned from upstairs. She revealed to Gina later that she had been in her bed playing with her dildo the entire time. And Gina revealed to Kim that while she was talking to Ben, she was imagining what it was going to be like to suck his cock dry or to feel his hard cock deep inside her.

41