Devoted Wife to Ultimate Fucktoy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina's night with Ben was only a week away and she couldn't believe how nervous she was ahead of it. Although she was in the best shape of her life and it looked like every muscle in her body was perfectly toned, she asked Orlando and Craig to up her training regime, which meant that she wanted them to take turns coming over to her house in the lead up to the big night. So, almost every evening of that week, either Orlando or Craig was in her house working out with her in her home gym and then fucking her in the ass afterwards. The only exception was Wednesday, when she was in Josh's apartment, sucking him off and informing him of how much of a cumwhore she was going to be with Ben on Saturday. She thanked Josh repeatedly for letting Ben borrow her for a night. And she showed her appreciation in the attention to detail she took in pleasuring Josh's enormous cock with her lips and mouth.

'A good cumwhore needs to fuck a lot of men,' Josh said as Gina ran her tongue all the way down his thick shaft to his balls and back up to the tip again.

'I agree,' she said.

'You've fucked Andre and when you fuck Ben, that'll only be two,' Josh said. He was lying flat on his bed, naked, while Gina was kneeling beside him, also naked except for her high heels and collar. 'That's a very low number for a cumwhore.'

'You're right, it's far too low!' Gina said, knowing secretly in her mind that Orlando and Craig could be added to that list.

'I'm very curious to find out afterwards how you get on with Ben. I want you to approach it as practice for fucking new men. You've been monogamous for far too much of your life and it's now time to develop new habits. There are many aspects to cumwhore training and you've become highly skilled in some of them. But you need to become more accustomed to casual sex with other men.'

Josh didn't elaborate any further, but Gina was so turned on by what he was saying. It was exciting too because she knew he was right. It was still a big deal for her to have sex with someone new. After been married to Matt for so long, it was hard for her to change her way of thinking about sex. But she was glad to have Josh to guide her through it, and as she continued sucking on his hard cock, she felt ready to fuck as many men as he wanted her to.

Gina had Thursday off work and she used the time to drive to her daughter Lily's university to visit her. It helped take her mind off the Saturday night and especially her nervousness about it. Gina dressed down with a pair of jeans and a casual pink V-neck top, although she still looked very sexy. A big part of her secretly wanted to dress with Lily's boyfriend Pierre in mind. Gina at least wanted Pierre to think about her and admire her like so many other men in her life. She still occasionally fantasized about having a one-night stand with him if he and Lily broke up, but it was such a taboo subject that she tried to avoid thinking about it too much. Gina was disappointed, though, when she got to the university and Lily told her that Pierre wouldn't be joining them for lunch this time because he was working.

Gina was distracted for a lot of her time with Lily. She noticed that Lily's style had changed since she last saw her. She was wearing more revealing clothes -- a stylish skirt ending at her thighs and a tight string top. However, Gina felt like she couldn't say much because it was just Lily expressing herself. Besides, with Gina being so deep into her cumwhore training, she could hardly sit there and tell Lily to dress more conservatively! Gina felt like she just had to trust that Lily would respect herself, and she was glad that she was in a relationship with a nice guy. Lily wanted to know about how Gina and Matt were getting on. Gina told her the truth, that they were in touch regularly, mainly through texts. Although Gina left out that Matt was so keen to message regularly because he wanted to work towards them having sex again soon. Some of Matt's messages to Gina had a sexual undercurrent, and he even confessed one drunken night that he was currently masturbating while thinking about her. At the time, Gina was tempted to jump on a videocall with him and put on a show for him while he jerked off. But she resisted and instead texted him later with 'naughty boy' and smiley face and devil emojis.

42

Saturday finally arrived and Kim called to Gina's house before Gina left for the hotel. They went straight to her bedroom where Gina showed Kim the overnight bag that she was taking with her. Kim looked inside the bag and saw that it contained a few different sets of lingerie, Gina's favourite pair of red high heels, a dildo, a large butt-plug, lube, condoms, and her CUMWHORE collar. Aside from that, there was only her make-up bag.

'Travelling light I see!' Kim said and laughed.

'Only the essential items!'

'Then in that case, you won't be needing these,' Kim said as she took out the condoms and threw them on the bed.

'Are you sure? I know you said it's okay if Ben fucks me bareback, but I was thinking I would bring them in case.'

'Why?'

'I don't know, in case Ben prefers it. It's just that we shouldn't underestimate how Ben will feel in all this. He's going to be conflicted. Having sex with someone new after 18 years of marriage is such a huge deal.'

'And you were thinking that if he was wearing a condom he might feel more inclined to do it?'

'It sounds silly, I know. I just want to do whatever it takes to make him feel more comfortable about this very unusual situation.'

'It's very sweet, Gina, that you're so considerate, but I wouldn't overthink it,' Kim said. 'Besides, Ben doesn't like condoms. If you tell him that it has to be bareback, he's going to be even more excited about fucking you!'

'Okay, then, so it's no condoms!' Gina said and smiled.

'You're right, though, that Ben will definitely be conflicted,' Kim said. 'He's very sexual, a real red-blooded male, but he's also incredibly loyal to me. It's very important for him to be a good husband. It always has been, which is what makes me feel even guiltier about what I did with Josh.'

'Kim, don't be so hard on yourself...'

'I know, but there's no getting around the fact that I let another man fuck me senseless! Anyway, to add even more spice to your night with Ben, and to help make sure it goes according to plan, I've been teasing him all week.'

'Teasing him how?' Gina said, intrigued. She was now standing at the full-length fixing her hair.

'Well, I told Ben last weekend that he would have to resist fucking me all this week and wait until the hotel to fuck me. So, I spent a lot of the week teasing him. I took every opportunity to dress up in sexy lingerie or just go naked in my high heels while in our bedroom. I got him so horny, but he played along. He stroked his cock while I put on a little show for him. He brought himself close to climax and I asked him to hold back, calm down, and bring himself close again. We've been having fun with edging like that all week.'

'And he hasn't come all week?' Gina said, looking over her shoulder at Kim. Gina was taking off her casual clothes and getting ready to get changed to leave for the hotel.

'No -- unless he relieved himself in private!' Kim said. 'He's so insanely horny now, though.'

'Interesting,' Gina said, smiling, as she stripped down to her black lingerie.

Kim watched as Gina walked to her closet and took out a black dress.

'But that's not even the sexiest part,' Kim continued. 'Last night, I showed Ben for the first time how open and stretched my ass is for him. He still hasn't fucked me in the ass, but I've promised to let him fuck my ass at the hotel.'

Gina was back in front of the mirror and putting on the black dress.

'You're so bad, Kim! I can't believe you got him so worked up like that! Was he surprised to see how much you can take in your ass?'

'Oh, so surprised! I told him I had been practising on myself for him. Obviously, I couldn't tell him about Craig training me. So, for extra effect, I walked out of the bathroom into our bedroom, wearing only my high heels, and when I turned around he could see that I had a butt-plug in my ass. He was even more shocked when I took it out and showed him how huge it was!'

Gina and Kim both laughed.

'Kim, you never cease to surprise me! Such a naughty girl!' Gina said.

Gina turned around to face Kim and show her the outfit she had chosen to wear to the hotel. It was an incredibly sexy and classy black dress, very tight, and more revealing than she would normally wear -- it ended high up on her thighs, leaving most of her legs exposed, and it had a plunging V-neck that accentuated her cleavage beautifully.

'Gina -- you look... Just fucking breathtaking!' Kim said while admiring Gina. Gina turned around for her, showing off her perfectly toned ass. 'Ben is going have to resist coming in his pants when he just sees you in this!'

'You think? I really do want to impress him.'

'Well, that's an absolutely certainty!'

Kim stepped closer to Gina, stood in front of her and leaned in to kiss her. They made out for about a minute, before pulling themselves apart, both of them knowing that it was time for Gina to get going.

'Thank you so much for trusting me with your husband,' Gina said. 'It really means a lot.'

'Best friends share!' Kim said and kissed her one more time before stepping back.

Kim walked out with Gina to her car and watched as she drove off in the direction of the hotel, knowing that the next time she saw Gina, she would likely have taken Ben's cock in every one of her holes multiple times.

43

It took Gina a little over an hour to reach the hotel. To distract herself on the way, she rang Matt and told him that she was on her way to have a one-night stand with a friend's husband. She wanted to provoke him, to continue to show him that this was the path she was on now and for him to get used to it. She was pleased that Matt seemed to be gradually accepting this new fact about his wife. He wanted to know who the man was, but she wouldn't say. There's no way he would have ever guessed it was Ben. Matt knew Ben well and it just wouldn't have occurred to him that Gina would have sex with him. Gina didn't give away much information, stating only that she had her friend's permission to fuck her husband.

'Are you going to let him fuck you in the ass?' Matt asked, which pleasantly surprised Gina because for the first time she got the impression that Matt was turned on by her new sexual openness, despite his jealousy.

'Oh, I'm counting on it!' Gina said.

'Wow, so it sounds like a lot of guys are getting to fuck your ass before I do!'

'That's true -- three guys so far to be exact. This guy tonight will be my fourth if it goes to plan. But that doesn't include my boyfriend.'

'So you're still dating that guy and you're going to fuck someone else?' Matt asked, surprised.

'Yes, but my boyfriend knows about it. It's complicated.'

'Sure sounds like it...' Matt said, genuinely shocked at his wife's new lifestyle.

Before Gina hung up, Matt re-iterated that he was really looking forward to fucking Gina again, even if it meant he had to get in line with the other men in her life.

When Gina arrived at the hotel, she booked in as planned under Kim's name and told the woman at the desk that her husband would be joining later. She asked for a bottle of champagne to be sent to the room, and for a separate room key to be left at reception for Ben. She then took her own room key and took the elevator to the top floor. An executive suite was booked, and Gina felt herself getting wet the instant she walked in and saw it. There was a large four-poster bed in the suite, with lots of lavish armchairs, a sofa, and a walk-in shower -- everything was so luxurious and everywhere she looked she saw places where she could imagine Ben bending her over and fucking her.

Gina immediately stripped off and took a shower. When she got out, she looked at her phone and saw that Kim had sent a message to Gina's phone that said: 'So exciting! Ben just texted to say he's on his way now and he'll be there at 6pm!' It was now 5:15, which gave Gina less than an hour to prepare. Gina texted back: 'Tell him the room is 661, an executive suite on the top floor. There's a room key at reception for him so he can come straight up and let himself in.'

Gina's fingers were practically shaking with nervous excitement as she wrote the message. She dried her body and began fixing her hair and make-up first. Her pussy was constantly wet at the thought of what the evening and night had in store.

She hadn't yet decided on what she would be wearing when she greeted, or rather surprised, Ben. The only thing she was sure of were the red high heels, so she put them on first. Then she laid out her black dress on the bed, as well as the different lingerie sets and her CUMWHORE collar. She knew it would be less shocking for Ben if she were wearing her dress, but she wasn't willing now to play it safe. Her being there at all was an extremely bold gesture, so she figured there was only one truly appropriate 'outfit': the red high heels, the CUMWHORE collar, and nothing else. She would present herself to Ben buck naked, leaving no doubt in his mind that this was about Gina being his fucktoy for the night.

Gina was reaching for the collar when she was startled by a knock on the door. She jumped with the fright and then walked to the spyhole to see that it was a man with the bottle of champagne she had ordered.

'One moment!' she called out through the door and went to the closet to get a bathrobe.

She quickly covered up and went back to the door and opened it.

'Good evening, madam -- your champagne,' the man said.

'Yes, thank you. Please leave it inside,' Gina said rather awkwardly.

The man smiled and walked passed her. She realised that in her haste she hadn't put away the lingerie. Three sets of very sexy lingerie were clearly displayed in the middle of the bed. That would have been embarrassing on its own, but Gina was even more mortified when she saw that her CUMWHORE collar was right next to them. The handsome young man surely saw everything as he passed by the bed to place the champagne bottle, glasses, and the bucket of ice on the table next to it. But he remained professional. Gina had to quickly adjust and do her best to act as if nothing was unusual.

Her bag with her purse was also on the bed. She reached into it, took out some money and gave it to the man as a tip. She could feel his eyes on her as she searched through her purse for it. And he surely noticed the sexy red high heels that she was still wearing, and he would have easily deduced that she was completely naked under her robe.

This was something the man would probably tell his friends about -- the hot blonde with the red heels and the CUMWHORE collar who was getting ready to be fucked. Maybe he would jerk off later thinking about her. He was welcome to, as far as Gina was concerned. Outwardly, though, the man maintained his professional demeanour, accepted the tip, and merely said 'Have a good night' and left.

Gina was oddly grateful to have been exposed as a cumwhore by a complete stranger. It was in keeping with her training for lots of men to see her in this light. Without further ado, Gina threw off the robe, put on the CUMWHORE collar, and put away the lingerie and hung up her dress in the closet. She then walked to the enormous full-length mirror on one side of the bed and very much liked what she saw. Wearing only her red high heels and collar, she looked like the ultimate personification of a cumwhore: the ideal body, toned all over, shaved pussy -- built for fucking and taking enormous loads of cum. As a final touch, Gina tied up her blonde hair into a ponytail.

Gina then took a full-length selfie and sent it to Kim with the words: 'your husband's entertainment for the night ;)'

She planned to also send it to Josh later to prove to him that she wore her collar on her one-night stand.

Kim responded a few minutes later with a video, which was directed to Ben and which they agreed beforehand would be good to show to him when he arrived. Gina didn't look at it yet, but she knew what Kim would say in it. She would assure Ben that he had Kim's full permission to have sex with Gina, that it was her special anniversary present to him, and that it wouldn't harm their marriage.

The last thing for Gina to do was to write a note for Ben. Using the hotel stationary, she wrote a simple note instructing him to take off all his clothes when he arrived, that she was in the bathroom getting ready and would be with him in a moment. She wrote it in neat capitals so Ben wouldn't question the handwriting.

Gina then went into the bathroom with her bag and closed the door. She took the lube out of her bag and began rubbing it over the entrance to her ass. She reached in for the butt-plug next, the largest one from her collection, rubbed lube over it too and slowly inserted it into her ass.

She looked at her phone and saw that it was only three minutes away from 6pm. Still feeling nervous, but increasingly overcome with dizzying levels of arousal, she looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. Gina and Kim understood that there was a certain recklessness to their shared decision to organise this night, but they were both on the same page about it. Despite the risks involved, not least to her best friend's marriage, Gina was immensely pleased that they had the courage to go through with it. She just hoped that Ben would rise to it too and be willing to let go and indulge in his first ever extra-marital fuck. Gina had done her part. As she walked around the luxurious bathroom, getting used to the sensation of the butt-plug in her ass, and admiring her cumwhore look in the mirrors, she felt certain that she was going to be taking Ben's cock inside her very soon. It was merely a question of which hole he would fuck first...