Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June came back with a hand towel stuffed in her own pussy and another for Julie and stuffed it up under her ass. She bent down and sucked my flaccid dick between her lips and used her hand to stuff it all in her mouth. She lashed her tongue around the soft shaft until she was satisfied that I was clean. Then she pulled off the end with a loud 'SMACK'. She giggled like she always did when she did that. Julie giggled too.

Julie rolled off me to my right and took the hand towel between her thighs with her. She lifted herself so she could kiss me and I kissed her back, ignoring her cum-tasting tongue that she jammed into my mouth. She giggled as she pulled away. She had an evil look on her face.

Both girls picked up the pieces of their costumes and thundered up the stairs. Moments later, I heard their shower come on. I went to the kitchen with my soft dick hanging out of my cum stained pants. I got a wet sponge and cleaned cum off my pants and my balls and thighs and went back and did the same on the sofa.

I was starving, so I made a bologna sandwich and grabbed a handful of potato chips. I watched some TV until it was late and then went to bed. I opted to shower in the morning since June had cleaned me up with her mouth and tongue.

I wasn't surprised to be woken from a fitful sleep by the twins in the middle of the night when they came down for another round. Not a word was spoked and the only sounds was our heavy breathing and the sounds of sex as they took turns riding 'cowgirl' until each had an orgasm and then they shared blow jobs and hand jobs until I blew my load down their throats. They kissed my knob and were gone. I curled up in a fetal position as my cock softened. I slept like a stone after that.

I had early classes so I was up, showered and going before the twins made any noises upstairs. I was going out the door when my cell phone rang. As I slid into the driver's seat, I looked at the screen to see "MOM". I answered. Without any hello or anything, Mom said, "I forgot to tell you that the caterer will be there this afternoon to set up for tonight's party. I tried to get Fatima's company but she wouldn't drive that far. I don't blame her. I've checked out a local caterer and they have good references. They provide both food and booze. They'll provide two servers to keep the food replenished and two bartenders."

While she was saying all that, I assessed my class schedule and concluded that I'd need to blow off the last class of the day so I could be here to let them in. The twins had lacrosse practice. When Mom was done talking; I said, "There won't be many people here over the drinking age. I don't know if you need two bartenders."

Mom laughed and said, "It's a house party with adults present and besides, I paid extra for them to not card anyone." I thought, 'Of course you did.'

I said, "Okay Mom, I'll make sure I'm here. Can't wait to see you in costume tonight."

She giggled and said, "I can't wait to see you in that Captain America costume. Gotta go, Baby. Bye." She hung up before I could say anything else.

I started the car and drove to campus, thinking about costumes. I was going to have an erection in my costume all night as I thought about June and July's modeling session last night. I realized that I didn't see the box of left-over costumes on the bar where I left it last night. 'I guess the girls took it up to the spare bedroom,' I thought. I had planned to offer the extras to invitees if they let me know that they couldn't get one. It was beginning to look like they'd go unused. Too bad. They were very expensive and detailed.

I was back home in plenty of time to meet the caterer and they arrived a little after 4:00 PM. The twins should be home by 5:30 and it would be getting dark by six. The party was scheduled to start at seven. Some people would be early and others would be late. I figured that we should be in costume and have the decorations system on by six.

There was a total of five caterer employees in the truck and the car that followed it into the driveway. The truck would leave as soon as everything was unloaded, leaving the two servers and two bartenders that Mom had arranged for. The servers were women in their late twenties and they were dressed as lusty wenches in a British Pub with pushup bras forcing their boobs out of their low-slung linen tops. The bartenders were young guys, also in their late twenties. They were dressed as Roaring-Twenties Mobsters. I told them they could set up in the dining room.

At six o'clock, the twins came gently down the stairs. Julie had fixed her real blonde hair into a ball on the top of her head like in every photo of Tinkerbell. She wore a green self-stick mask over her eyes to hide her identity. She had spirit gummed the latex pixy ears over her own. Holes in the latex ears allowed her to hear. The form fitting costume had the same effect on me as it did last night. She went with the stiletto heels instead of the slippers which added sex-appeal. She giggled and lifted her short skirt and she was wearing a thong. I guess she had second thoughts about going commando.

June had opted for a red, with overlaid black spiderweb, mask like Julie was wearing. She had the full head/face mask with the big spiderman eyes in her hand. She held it up and said, "I can't drink or eat in this thing and it's so hot." Other than the mask, she wore her Spiderwoman costume just like last night. I marveled at her amazing body encased in that form fitting material. I wanted to call it spandex but I wasn't sure if that was correct. She had on her Spiderwoman boots and gloves. She turned up her wrist and showed me that there was a small metallic cylinder under each cuff of her long sleeves. She pointed her hand at me and pulled her hand back and a blast of silly string shot out from the cylinder.

Julie jumped back startled by the spray. I burst out laughing and said, "That's incredible. Can you walk up the wall and across the ceiling?" June laughed and shook her head.

The efforts in the dining room to set up the bar came to screeching halt. The two bartenders just stood there gawking at Spiderwoman and Tinkerbell with there mouths open and eyes bugging from their skulls. I had to laugh. The looks on their faces were cartoon-like.

I told the twins to hold down the fort while I got into my costume. My erection was evident and I had no clue how I was going to hide it in my skin-tight costume. The top was no problem. It was just difficult to stretch it over my pectoral muscles and push my biceps and triceps down the skin tight sleeve. The pants weren't a problem until I had them up over the hem of the shirt. I pushed my erection to every location I could think off. The foam cup helped matters to hide the specific outline of my cock but the added foam made my package stick out even further. I worked at it in the mirror and found the best solution, but even that wasn't very discreet. I pulled on the long gloves that came up almost to my elbow. The stretch boots came up almost to my knees. I pulled the cap with the big white star over my head after I placed the self-stick vinyl eye-mask like June and Julie were using. I would probably remove the hood because, like June said, it was hot.

I didn't like the feeling of the gloves. I pulled them off and found a pair of scissors in a drawer. I cut the fingertips back to the first knuckle and pulled them back on. I flexed my fingers and this was much better.

I came out of my bedroom in the complete outfit. Even the lusty-wenches were gawking at the twins until they saw me walk into the room. I noticed that they looked wide-eyed at each other and even though I couldn't hear them. One of them mouthed the word, "Fuck." I chuckled as I went to the living room and powered up the control station and turned on all of the various animatronic characters, speakers and lights.

The two lusty-wenches let out hair-raising screams when the skeleton, sitting in a dining room chair stood up. The skeleton had been there in plain site as the barmaids worked around it but it was a completely different story when it stood up. The bartenders were in the family room when I turned on the system. They reacted to the barmaids scream and hurried toward them. A motion sensor picked up their movement and a hand and forearm crawled up over the back of a chair and the mobsters jumped a foot and one yelled out, "Holy Shit." The twins burst out in a nervous laughter. They had seen it last night, but it still caught them by surprise. The bartenders eased out of the family room in the center of the room hoping they wouldn't trip anymore surprises.

I went outside to see how the decorations would look like to new arrivals. Everything that was on last night was on now. The lightning storm and wind and creaking caskets and animatronic creatures hiding in the bushes. The blinking red eyes all across the lawn. I smiled to myself. This was going to be awesome.

Inside, my cell phone rang and I picked it up off the bar. It was Mom. They had got to their hotel room a half-hour ago and they were getting into their costumes. She still wouldn't tell what she and Dad were dressing as. I told her everything was ready to go here. I heard Dad in the background saying something and Mom said she had to go and she hung up.

At six-forty, several football players showed up dress as Gladiators, with the leather-like boots and open chests under leather straps and canvas loincloth or leather looking pleated short skirts. I'm sure that's not what they were called then. They carried various plastic weapons and had plastic helmets on. The two biggest ones were sharing the load of a keg of beer. They were followed by two more carrying a trash basket of ice. Another was carrying the pump and hose accessories. I pointed out the back door and they trooped through the house to set up the keg on the back patio.

When they came back in with solo-cups full of sudsy beer, they got their first looks at June and Julie. They practically plowed into each other as they stopped to gawk at them. June and Julie were more than used to guys acting this way but they giggled in stereo.

There was no way to tell if I knew the guys with the keg. I wasn't surprised to see that the football players had shown up without ever sending a single RSVP and I don't remember inviting so many of them.

One of them said, "Hey Dex. Looks like it's going to be a great party." My height gave me away as I knew it would. One of the guys in the back was trying to maneuver to get a better look at Tinkerbell and Spiderwoman and he tripped the sensors for the skeleton sitting in the dining room chair. It startled him, frightened him would be a better description, and he screamed like a girl as he jumped away from it. His scream startled several of the others and they jumped back away from the standing skeleton. The skeleton sat back down in the chair, which startled the rest of them.

I heard a blood-curdling scream from out front and I went to the front door that had been left open to the full-glass storm door. I stepped out under the portico and was met with another scream worthy of any horror-film actress.

Harley Quinn was standing in the driveway with a horrified look on her face. Her companion, The Joker, was half-way up the walk and frozen in place. A strobe lightning flash revealed the horrified look on his face. Another growl from the bushes was followed immediately by screams from both of them. The Joker wasn't a guy it was Emma with a short green wig on, face painted like The Joker and a long purple coat over green pants. Harley Quinn was Eva and I chuckled because I had thought she looked a lot like Harley Quinn when she was here before with her side pony-tails. Now they were dyed red on one side and blue on the other. This time she had the messy lipstick job over a white-washed face. She wore a tight tee shirt over her gigantic boobs that read, 'Daddy's lil Monster' and leather studded bikini shorts.

With me urging them on they cautiously slinked past the growling monster in the bushes and stopped dead in their tracks and whimpered at the sight of the coffin with the skeleton hand drumming its fingers on the side. They side-stepped that obstacle and made it into the foyer with relieved looks on their faces until they saw the coffin in the foyer. They both grabbed me and closed their eyes as I led them into the house. I figured that we'd hear screams from them all night as other little surprises jumped out. Once they made it to the kitchen, Emma, aka 'The Joker', threw her arms around my neck and pulled her big boobs against me. She was trembling. Eva was already on the prowl as she looked around at the gladiators while she smacked the real baseball bat into her left hand. This prompted the gladiators to do the same with their plastic weapons of the Roman era. It almost looked like a mating dance.

A very curvaceous 'Green Lantern' walked in with a 'Snow White', who was followed by her 'Seven Dwarfs'. They all wore masks covering their eyes so their identities weren't apparent. It was obvious that the 'Dwarfs' were females though. It was also obvious that the twins knew who they were as they raced over and everyone gave hugs all around. My guess was that they were the Lacrosse Team, so, Snow White was likely Coach Mandy in a black wig. She was eye-balling me.

Snow White came over and said, "Hi Dex." I recognized her voice. It was Mandy. I had to laugh. I didn't recognize anyone here but they all knew who I was. I looked her over in her costume. Her black wig was in a style associated with Snow White in the cartoons. So was her costume. Mandy leaned in and whispered, "Later?" I smiled and just nodded.

I took her over to the dining table to show her the buffet. The skeleton stood up like it had before and Mandy was startled and stopped dead in her tracks. The skeleton sat back down. Mandy said, "Where did you get all these decorations? I've never seen anything like it."

I laughed and said, "You ain't seen nothing yet."

I heard the thundering hooves of the twins going up the stairs and saw that they were showing their team mates around. It wasn't long before we all heard screams from upstairs, followed by the thundering herd of Dwarfs flying down the stairs. The twins followed as they were laughing hard. One of the Dwarfs yelled, "What the fuck was that creepy thing under your bed. Fuck. It scared the shit out of me." The twins roared with laughter and that got the other Dwarfs going too."

The 'Green Lantern' came over to 'Snow White' and me, right into an embrace with Mandy. Then she turned to me and threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. It was Coach Vivian. She whispered in my ear, "Have you ever fucked in a coffin before?" I smiled at her and shook my head. With a wink and not another word, she turned to the buffet table.

Another small group of costumed partiers came in and went right to the bar. I had no clue who they were. They were dressed as 'Aliens', with bulbous head masks. Half of them were females dressed in sexy outfits.

A group of 'Pixies' arrived. They all had the look of wide-eyed fear on their faces after running the gauntlet to the front door. They must have coordinated their costumes. Their hair was pulled back to a ponytail on the very top of their heads. Red hair, blonde hair, brown hair. They all had pixie ears glued to their real ones. Their costumes were similar to Julie's Tinkerbell costume. They were off the shoulder, exposing a lot of cleavage if the girl had enough boob to show any. The redhead sure did. She came right to me and pulled herself up for a kiss and then said, "Great party." It was Molly. I had recognized the bustline but her eyes were covered by a mask. I assumed that the other 'Pixies' were the Cheerleading Squad.

Almost in unison came screams from the dining room and the family room. One of the 'Aliens' had been confronted by a creepy hand and forearm crawling up the back of a chair in the family room. The same skeleton, that had got so many already, stood up in the dining room. I suspected that the skeleton would get everyone at least once as people went to get food.

Molly elbowed me in the side to get my attention and said, "Check this out. It's my mother." I looked toward the foyer and a regal looking Maleficent dragging a long black cape behind her. The cape had a high popped collar and it covered a long black, low-neckline dress. A lot of cleavage was on display. A signature antler like headdress was on her head. She wasn't wearing a mask. No one, besides her intimate friends, knew who she was anyway. She seemed to glide in her outfit as she came over and hugged Molly and then me. She whispered in my ear, "The decorations are amazing. The wind and lightening and thunder out front are a nice touch. The growling in the bushes scared me a little." She stretched up and kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Do you have a boner?" I put my hands to my crotch and shook my head. "Fuck. You're busting out of your pants already. When you do get one. You're not going to hide it in that outfit." She giggled and nudged my hands away as she took another look.

Another small group of three walked in. One was in a Wonder Woman costume that looked suspiciously just like the costume that came in the box from Mom. The two taller ones were dressed as 'Batgirl' and a female 'Robin'. Their costumes also looked familiar. They were wearing eye masks over their eyes except 'Batgirl' wore the full head and face mask worn by Batman in the comics. I didn't know 'Wonder Woman' but I sort of recognized 'Batgirl' and 'Robin'; I just couldn't quite pull names from memory. They seemed to be jumpy and I assumed it was from their run through the outside gauntlet.

I was trying to remember where I knew them from when Mom and Dad arrived. The room was like the king's court as everyone went silent when the king and queen arrived. Mom was dressed as a queen; the 'Red Queen of Hearts' from the 'Alice in Wonderland' story. She was in white-face with blue eyeliner and bright red lips and bright red frizzy hair with a crown on top. She was a lot sexier than in the movie. Like queens do, she wore a floor length fur coat over a very low cut, floor length, red dress. Her high-riding breasts were on full display and that erection that Molly's mother, Linda, warned me about, was escaping from the foam pad in my pants. Linda noticed immediately and her hand went down to feel it expanding. Her fingertips scratching along my shaft hurried thing along.

Dad was dressed as the Mad Hatter as depicted by Johnny Dep. The grungy black top-hat over a disheveled mop of red hair. He was in white-face with his eye-sockets painted in red and black. He wore an unbuttoned blue waist coat over a maroon double-breasted vest. His pants were baggy. Neither of them wore masks. No one but my sisters and I knew them.

They passed through the crowd as everyone looked to see who they were. Mom stood in front of me and eyeballed me from head to toe and then offered her red lips for a kiss. I bent down slightly and she kissed me very lightly on the lips. I swung my arms around the room and said, "What do you think, your majesty? Pretty great huh?" As she looked at all the spooky creatures, like big black spiders scurrying around on huge spiderwebs in the corners. She was distracted by scream as another girl got caught by the skeleton in the dining room. I shook Dad's hand. He was looking all around and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Dad laughed and said, "Your mother was in such a hurry to get here from the hotel room that she got pulled over for speeding. The cop was surprised to see us in costume. Your mother just pulled her dress down a little lower and he gave us a warning to slow down." Mom was listening to Dad's story and she pulled her dress down for me like she had for the cop. He got quite a show.