Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly pulled back from me and pinched my cock and said, "I think my mom is still here with Madelyn. Do you think she'll be home tonight?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "With Madelyn? Who knows?" Molly laughed and hurried off to join her 'Pixies' getting into her car.

I was standing outside in the nude with an erection that was starting to come down. It was cold, so I didn't wait for all the cars to leave. I went back in and found the ground floor empty and totally destroyed. Plates of food and half-empty solo cups and empty booze bottles were everywhere. 'Thank God tomorrow is Saturday,' I thought. It will take all day to clean this mess. I didn't want to look too closely. There would be cum and other juices everywhere.

I went back upstairs to Mandy and Vivian and my cock rose as I thought about how sexy they are. I found them on the same bed as before stripped completely naked and grinding their pussy together in a 'scissors' position. They were moaning and writhing together.

I stood across the room, stroking my cock back up to full size as I watched each of them roll into their orgasm and then collapse back on the bed. Without even looking my way, Mandy mumbled, "I've got to get out of here. I'm about cummed out. What a night." Vivian just 'MMMM'd' her agreement.

I backed out of the room. I didn't want them to think they had to take care of me before they left. I still had Mom and the twins and probably Linda to take care of with my current erection. That sounded like a daunting task. I went down the hall and stopped at the twin's room to listen. I heard nothing. I continued down the stairs to my room to pull on a pair of athletic shorts and a tee shirt. I refused to look at the mess everywhere and went to the living room and shut down the decoration system. I checked the coffin in the foyer to make sure it was empty and was surprised to find that it wasn't.

A naked 'Harley Quinn' was face down and passed out on top of her roommate, 'The Joker' who was also passed out. I had to touch them to make sure they weren't dead. They weren't. I lifted Eva up and discovered that they had a double-headed dildo still jammed in their pussies. I pulled Eva's hip up and the dildo pulled out of Emma's pussy and dangled from Eva's. I had to laugh. Eva was a rag-doll and after I pulled the dildo from her pussy, I carried her into the family room and laid her down on the sofa. I went back to collect Emma, who moaned when I lifted her out. Her eyes half-opened as I carried her to the family room. She grinned at me but she didn't come to. These two weren't going anywhere tonight. I would carry them upstairs to the spare bedroom when Mandy and Vivian left.

Five minutes later, Mandy and Vivian came down the stairs redressed in their costumes. They came over to me and both kissed me hard. Vivian said, "Awesome party. You'll have to do this again. The whole campus would show up. I'm afraid you are going to a popular guy from now on." Mandy giggled and nodded her head. With another round of kisses and hugs, they left. I stood in the mess and listened. There were no sounds of sex anywhere. It suddenly occurred to me how exhausted I was. My balls ached like never before. I had no idea how many of the women I had fucked and lost count of how many times I had cum.

My original plan was to return to Mom and Dad's room but my revised plan was to crawl into my own bed as soon as I got Eva and Emma upstairs. I was sure that I reeked of sex but I was too tired to shower now. I briefly scanned the devastation looking for Emma's and Eva's costumes. I didn't see them, so I picked up Emma and carried her upstairs and put her in the bed nearest the desk. I returned for Eva and tucked her in beside Emma. They both moaned and spooned up together. I shut off the lights and thought about checking to see what Mom, Dad and Linda were up to. I decided to just go downstairs and crawl into my own bed. I doubted that I'd see the morning light before Mom, Linda and the twins were after me.