Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom moved in close and said, "If that cop had delayed us any longer, I was going to give him a blow job. Is that hard-on for me? I've missed it so much. Every woman here will be wanting a piece of that. The Queen commands your presence in my chambers at mid-night." She giggled and turned to 'Maleficent', who was still standing beside me. They both scanned each other. Mom towered over Linda and Mom's big, round boobs were right in Linda's face. Mom said to her, "Your hand was in his crotch when I came in. What do you think?"

Linda looked straight back at Mom and said, "I think there's enough for both of us."

Mom smiled and said, "I think you're right." She turned back to me and said, "Have 'Maleficent' here join us?" With that she headed for the bar with Dad close behind. He examined Linda's boobs on the way by.

Linda said, "Who are they? She's gorgeous."

"Ummm .. They're the owners of the house. They live elsewhere and rent it to me and my housemates for a ridiculous cost." I chuckled and then continued the lie, "She does require a good fuck whenever she's in town." It occurred to me that the last part wasn't really a lie. Linda just grinned at me. I could tell that she knew I wasn't lying about fuck part.

She leaned in and whispered, "What's happening at mid-night?" I just grinned at her and walked toward the foyer to greet two new arrivals in a 'Catwoman' costume and a Johnny Depp stylized 'Pirate' costume. 'Catwoman' filled her costume out every bit of sexy as Halle Berry did when she played the part in a movie. The curves in the 'Pirate' costume told me it was a woman. They were both locked onto my eyes as I approached to greet them. My erection had subsided and retreated to the foam pouch, but as I scanned 'Catwoman's' curves, I was getting that feeling again.

They each gave me a sultry smile and pushed past me heading for the bar. I was sure that 'Catwoman' was Alicia. It was her height and the way she moved. If that was true, then the 'Pirate' was probably Dori and I was sure she would be looking for her seven points.

I watched as they walked to the bar. They hadn't been invited but I was sure that the word had got around campus. There were way more people here than were invited. I smiled thinking, 'The more the merrier."

The last person to come was "Captain Marvel". She wore the costume but no mask and it was Sephia. Her body, that I had paid little attention to under her raincoat, looked fantastic in her tight costume. She came over to me and said, "I know I wasn't invited but the word got around. I heard that Alicia and Dori were coming and I wanted to see if Dori got her points. Do you mind?"

I smiled and motioned with my arm for her to enter and said, "Consider yourself invited. I'm pretty sure that Alicia and Dori are over by the bar in the 'Catwoman' and 'Pirate' costumes. Sephia looked where I was pointing and she looked back at me and grinned as she nodded.

Everyone was eating and drinking. The 'lusty wench barmaids' were busy replenishing the food and the two bartenders were either busy mixing drinks or chatting up the girls. There were a lot of them. The only guys there were the bartenders, Dad, me and the several football players, dressed as Gladiators. They had all removed their headgear so they could eat and drink. I only knew the names of two of them. Alicia and Dori must have found a few of them that they hadn't bedded yet and they were working them hard, but Dori never took her eye off me for long.

The booze was loosening everyone up and couples consisting of guys and girls and girls and girls started making their way upstairs to the bedroom or anyplace that was private. I had visions of them casing the house so I went up the stairs to check. In the twin's bedroom was Dad on his back with Julie riding his cock cowgirl style and June was squatting on his face. I guess Dad's aversion to tongue-fucking pussy had been cured. Both girls were moaning and both burst into an orgasm as I was backing out and closing the door.

In Mom and Dad's room was 'Harley Quinn' aka Eva and 'The Joker' aka Emma laying back on the edge of the king-sized bed with their knees pressed back to their shoulders as two 'Gladiators' stood side by side holding the girl's ankles and slamming their cocks in their pussies. There was a whole lot of moaning and groaning from all four of them.

Another 'Gladiator' was fucking Dori as she sat on the vanity in the bathroom. He had grips on her lower thighs near her knees as she leaned back against the medicine cabinet. She was getting more points. She was gasping for air and when she saw me look in, she said, "You're next." I just smiled at her and left. My cock was bulging out of the foam cup in my pants and trying to push out the top of my tight pants.

I crossed the hall and pushed the spare bedroom door open. There was a lot of activity in there. Molly and her Cheerleaders were lined up on the two beds with their knees at the edge, with feet in mid-air, while one 'Gladiator' on each bed fucked each of them in turn. 'Pixies' that had no interest in a cock were splayed wide on the bed in front of a kneeling 'Pixie', who ate them out while they got their pussies intermittently fucked. There was a lot of moaning but I doubted that these two guys were going to drive many of the girls into orgasm before they blew their loads.

'Maleficent', Molly's mother, Linda was bent over the desk with her antlered head bobbing forward and back beside the red-eyed skeleton typing on the computer keyboard. Her long cape and dress were piled high on her back as a 'Gladiator' was slapping his big gut on her ass as he fucked her. Around her moans, she said, "Cum in my mouth." He was obviously close and he pulled his cock from her and she spun off the desk to her knees and took his smallish cock to her open mouth and extended her tongue. She smiled at me when she saw me watching.

When I left the spare bedroom, Julie and June were coming out of their bedroom, fully dressed in costume again. They saw me coming and they stopped and said, "Fuck, what a party. Best ever." I grinned. I doubted that they even knew what was going on in other bedrooms.

Julie motioned me to come in close and I did. She whispered, "Who's the 'Catwoman' in our room fucking Dad. She's some kind of hot. She came in when we were about to switch positions."

June added, "Dad's a pretty good at eating pussy. Not as good as you though." They both giggled and noticed my hard-on. June said, "You're walking around with that thing and you haven't been tackled yet. What are you waiting for? We can take care of that for you." She ran her hand down over the length of my bulge. My cock flexed from her touch and pushed back against her hand. She giggled and said, "OOOO. Someone's going be a lucky girl." The twins ran down the hall and thundered down the stairs.

I opened the twin's door and looked in to see Dad's bare ass pile-driving his cock into a half-dressed 'Catwoman' in a missionary position. It looked like Alicia was adding to her total points too. Dad was having a good time. I wondered what Mom was doing.

I found Mom and a half-dressed 'Green Lantern', aka Coach Vivian in the living room in a sixty-nine on the floor next to the sofa. When Mom saw me walk in, she pulled her tongue from Vivian's pussy and motioned me over. Vivian looked up and grinned as she rolled off Mom and grabbed my arm and pulled me down to the floor beside Mom and yanked my tight pants down to my thighs. Vivian was first to find a perch on my cock and she buried it in herself with one push. Mom Rolled up off the floor and planted her pussy on my face. I drove my tongue deep in her wet pussy and she groaned and said, "Oh my God. I've missed that." I thought, 'That's something I'll need to explain later.'

Mom said to Vivian, "Is there a better cock anywhere?"

Vivian groaned hard through a simple, "No." Mom must have been near an orgasm when I came in and already, she was grinding her ass on my face as she exploded into her orgasm. The same must have been true for Vivian as a dozen cycles on my cock brough her to orgasm. After they recovered, they agreed to switch and Mom spread her cape and dress to my side and eased herself down my rock-hard shaft. I had missed her pussy and her ass; which I knew I'd be fucking before she went home. She set up a rhythm and I joined her by pushing my cock up by flexing my ass-cheeks. Vivian came down and kissed me before moving her pussy to my lips. Mom was grinding her flexing pussy on my cock and I flexed my cock back at her. I flicked my tongue from Vivian's anus to her clitoris and she liked all of it.

I heard footstep across the carpet and felt feet take up position on either side of my chest and then I heard the slurping and sucking sounds of a blow job. I couldn't see but one of the 'Gladiators' must have finished up whoever he was fucking and was ready to go again. I knew this guy was going to get the blow job of his life. The sounds changed to 'aaawwwkkk .. aawwkkk' as Mom readied for her throat job. I could tell that the guy was fucking Mom's face. She liked that.

As Mom took on this guy's cock, she lost her rhythm on my cock and I took over full control while I jackhammered my tongue into Vivian's pussy. Vivian began groaning and yelled, "OH FUCK. YES. RIGHT THERE. OH MY GAAWWDDD." She was grinding her sex on my face. Then the guy with his cock in Mom's mouth groaned, "UUUNNGGGAAAHHHH," as he blew his load. Mom slurped it all in and swallowed after he pulled his cock out.

He groaned out, "Jesus lady. That was an awesome blow job. Fuck." He stepped off me and I heard him walk away.

Vivian went spastic and her hips fired on my face. She leaned forward and put her hands on my stomach as she throbbed her sex on my face. She muttered, "Jesus Christ. He gets better every time." Mom giggled as she went back to work on my cock.

Vivian rolled off my face and I lifted my head to see Mom rolling her hips from side to side like a cork-screw on and off my cock. She was still the best fuck I'd ever had. Mom groaned out, "Oh my gawwdd. Here I go. Fuck, I've missed your big cock." Another comment needing explanation at another time. Her pussy grabbed my cock and clenched many times. I suppose I could have tried to catch up with her but I knew I had others who wanted my attention. I'd have a few days with Mom to satisfy her and me.

Mom's orgasm was huge and lasted a long time. When she was done, she crawled up my body, pulling herself off my hard cock and she kissed me passionately. I kissed her back the same way. Mom rolled off and stood up as she spread her robe and dress back into place. Vivian was pulling her 'Green Lantern' stretchy pants back on. I laid there on the floor with my cock slapping on my stomach, watching them get themselves together.

Mom threw me an air-kiss and led Vivian back toward the dining room. I got up and sprawled my legs as I sat back on the sofa. My eyes fixed on the grandfather clock in the corner of the living room. I still had some time before meeting Mom and 'Maleficent' in the 'Red Queen's' Chambers. I wondered if her chambers would be vacant by then. I could hear a lot of moaning and groaning coming from the family room. I guess the party had degraded into an orgy. No surprise there. I was about to get up and go check the action when 'Batgirl', 'Robin' and 'Wonder Woman' walked into the living room. Their appearance got me wondering again, who they were. I knew I didn't know 'Wonder Woman' because she wasn't wearing a mask. 'Batgirl' was still wearing the full head mask and 'Robin' wore her eye mask and was probably wearing a red-haired curly wig.

'Batgirl' motioned the others into the living room. 'Robin' whispered to 'Wonder Woman', "See, I told you. Unbelievable, huh?"

'Wonder Woman's' eyes went wide as she stared down at my bouncing cock. Her hand went to her mouth to stifle, "Holy Shit. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it." I chuckled to myself. I'd heard this conversation before. I flexed my cock and it snapped up off my stomach and I held it there for several seconds before it slapped back down on my 'Captain America' costumed stomach.

'Batgirl' went down to her knees on the left side on my thighs. 'Robin' did the same on my right. They both gripped my cock and stroked it several times as 'Wonder Woman' moved to her knees between mine. She didn't even look at me. Her attention was completely on my cock as she nibbled on the right side of her lower lip.

'Batgirl' and 'Robin' pulled my cock back toward 'Wonder Woman' who looked up at my face for the first time with a look that was asking for permission. I nodded and she stretched her lips over the knob and flicked her tongue on the 'spot'. The other two continued jerking me off and giggling as 'Wonder Woman' worked her way gingerly down my shaft, pushing the hands further down my shaft.

She heaved and gagged and pulled back and offered my cock to 'Batgirl'. She stretched her lips on and started her blow job right away. After a while, 'Wonder Woman' pulled my cock from 'Batgirl' and guided it to 'Robin'. She didn't hesitate and pushed her mouth on and started her blow job. My mind was swirling. I knew who she was, but I couldn't place her. I knew one thing. She had sucked my cock before and so had 'Batgirl'. I had no sense of knowing 'Wonder Woman' other than that she was older than the other two.

'Robin' pulled off and offered my cock back to 'Wonder Woman', who pushed back on again. She was looking up directly into my eyes as she increased her pace. 'Batgirl' pressed her lips to the bottom half of the left side of my shaft and 'Robin' did the same on the right side. They followed 'Wonder Woman's' face up and down my cock.

This sight was incredibly sexy and my orgasm began swirling. I felt my balls pull up as cum boiled in them. 'Wonder Woman' knew what was about to happen and she struggled to get her lips off my knob. She gripped my cock with both hands and started jerking me off, forcing the other two back. 'Wonder Woman' motioned for the other two to come around beside her and get their faces in beside hers.

I felt my body tense and my orgasm was right there. She smiled up at me as her hands flailed on my shaft. She was going so fast that her top hand flew off my cock and smacked 'Robin' in the face and knocked her eye mask off. She pulled away as she tried to get her mask back in place and said, "Ooww Mom! that hurt." She knew right away that she'd misspoke. I got just enough of a glimpse of 'Robin's' face to know that she was Sandy from the other side of the hedge.

I was well beyond worrying about who they were as a long, powerful, jet of cum rocketed into 'Wonder Woman's' open mouth and across her face. She squealed and aimed my cock at 'Batgirl', who tried to position her mouth to catch the next long steam. She caught some but most launched across her face and mask. 'Robin' was trying to get her mask back in place but she didn't make it before the next shot was aimed at her. She dropped her mask and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She didn't do any better than 'Batgirl', who could only be Sarah and 'Wonder Woman' could only be their mother. That knowledge seemed to add to my orgasm. I blew three streams of cum on each of their faces. 'Wonder Woman' pushed her lips on my knob to collect the last, much less powerful, shot.

She grinned up at me and pushed the cum out on her lips and sucked it back into her mouth. Sarah and Sandy laughed and Sarah said, "Mom? That's kind of porn-video slutty."

'Wonder Woman' giggled and said, "It is isn't it?" She wiped her lips with her fingers and then offered her right hand to me and said, "Hello, Dex. I'm Grace. I'm their mother, which you already know. I know we are crashing your party, sort of. Your housemates re-invited Sarah and Sandy and left the box of extra costumes on the patio for them. I was hoping to not reveal who I was, but little miss bigmouth gave me away." She leaned forward and sucked my hard cock into her mouth again. She pulled back off and said, "I guess they were right about that too. Does this monster go soft or is it always like this?"

I chuckled as the three of them began stroking my cock in one synchronized motion. Grace said, "Thanks for the costumes. We'll get them back to you tomorrow. They must have been very expensive." The mystery of the missing costumes was solved. June and Julie were in on this from the moment that I had disinvited Sarah and Sandy. I doubt that the either of them had any idea where this would lead.

Grace, Sarah and Sandy licked cum off their faces and masks before they stood up. She looked down at my bouncing cock and back to my eyes and said, "We'll need to talk soon." I nodded and they turned to leave. Sarah looked back and pushed her tongue into her cheek several time and grinned at me. I grinned back. Sandy was trying to stick her mask back over her eyes.

They were about to round the corner and nearly collided with June and Julie with 'Snow White' and her 'Dwarf' in tow. After Grace, Sarah and Sandy avoided the collision and disappeared, Julie looked down at my erection and said, "How many times have you cum?" I held up one finger and her face burst into a huge grin, "Perfect."

'Snow White', aka, Coach Mandy sat on the sofa beside me and the "Dwarfs', aka, seven members of the lacrosse team knelt around me on the floor in a semi-circle. June said, "This is Dex, our housemate. As you can see for yourself, we weren't exaggerating. Dex, this is Mandy, our lacrosse coach." Mandy and I shook hands and maintained the ruse that we hadn't met before. Julie went around the semi-circle introducing me to her team mates. They were just staring at my cock bouncing up and down on my stomach. I didn't remember a single name.

June said, "Well, I guess we'll leave you guys to it." Julie and June reluctantly left the room. There was a moment of silence before one of the girls whispered to the girl beside her, "Fuck. That's huge. Do most guys have penises like that?"

The girl she was whispering to humped up her shoulders indicating that she didn't know but she said, "I don't think so. I've seen some but none were that big." Murmuring swept through the 'Dwarfs'. I looked at Mandy and she grinned up at me.

Mandy looked around at her 'Dwarfs' and said, "Does anyone want to go first."

No one said a word and then the whispering girl said, "Coach, you should go." This brought vigorous nods from all seven of them. Mandy grinned at me again and stood up and pushed me back into the sofa. She lifted her knee length flowing skirt and pulled her thong down her legs. She ran her fingers through her wet pussy and then pushed those fingers into my mouth. I accepted her offer with a smile and sucked them clean.

Mandy's lacrosse players didn't know me even by my height so I left my head and face mask on as Mandy turned her back to me and maneuvered herself up to sit on my stomach with her feet on the edge of the sofa and slid down to press her pussy to the base of my cock. The 'Dwarfs' giggled and one said, "Hey coach, it looks like you have a monster cock."

Mandy reached down to her sex and began stroking my cock like it was her own. I could easily imagine what the view from the semi-circle looked like. A few moments later, Mandy looked to her left and said, "Charlotte? Can you hold this so I can get on it?" Charlotte was reluctant but she got up on her knees and scooched in closer to wrap her fingers as far around the circumference as she could.

She looked up at Mandy' grinning face and said, "Jesus, Coach. His dick, umm ... cock is awfully hard. Are you sure about this?" Charlotte ran her hand down my shaft and back up again.

Mandy turned back to me and mumbled, "I've never been surer about anything in my life." She looked down at Charlotte and said, "Guide the tip into my pussy." Charlotte stopped stroking my shaft and Mandy pushed herself upward, confident that Charlotte would guide it to the right spot and then pushed herself down my shaft with a loud groan from both of us. The murmuring around the semi-circle started up again as they scooched in closer to get a good view. Fingers were either strumming their own pussy or the girl's sitting next to them.