Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was never going to happen because the bulbous knob of my cock was slapping her just below the navel. She looked down between us and she grinned as she said, "Definitely a three pointer. Alicia and Dori may need to add a 'four' to their chart. Has Dori had you tonight?" I shook my head and tried to suckle on her long nipples. She chuckled and said, "Well. This is the last night of the month so it looks like I'll share the winnings for this month. I may win the whole pot if my point guess matches their board. They were both getting points tonight, so we won't know the final tally until tomorrow. If I win, let me take you out to dinner?"

I chuckled and nodded as I sucked her nipple between my lips. She moaned again and I lifted her by her ass up out of the chair and set her back down again with my cock pushing into her pussy. She groaned out, "Oh my God, Dex. It feels like it's twice as big inside." She started gyrating her hips as I rocked my hips forward and back. The sensation of her writhing and grinding pussy was amazing. Everyone has their own techniques that they've been taught or learned on their own. Sephia's technique was unique and it was getting to me. Her entire body writhed like a snake as her torso sensuously arched forward and back driving her hips to roll her pussy on and off my cock. She moaned constantly as she writhed her body on mine. I noticed that Mom and Linda had finished each other off and they were cuddled up together with a hand fondling the other's tits. They were watching us.

Sephia's eyes were closed as her pussy road up my cock and then bobbed several times on my knob before letting herself back down the shaft again. The rolling of her hips kept the sensation fresh. She was enjoying it as much as I was. I suckled on her nipples whenever they came within reach. The look on her face was pure lust. I could feel her body building to her climax and a subtle smile formed as she muttered at almost a whisper, "I'm gonna cum. Cum with me, Dex?" Her words were so 'matter of fact'. There was no urgency in her voice and then her orgasm seemed to ooze out of her. My first thought was that it was a little one, but it wasn't. She kept writhing in my lap and as my own orgasm began boiling in my balls, hers built higher like a giant wave as the wall of water rose up to the white-water crest at the top. Her mouth opened slowly to form and 'O' and her eyes shut as the crest formed and as she rose to the top, she started a low pitched, demonic sounding groan that built along with the wave. I watched all of this happening in her with fascination. When she rolled over the crest, her groan changed to a scream and I released my first salvo with a loud, "UUUUNNGGGGG." I heard Mom and Linda giggling.

Sephia's eyes flashed open. They had a wild frantic look. She screamed again as I launch my second bolt of cum. I had to hold on to her as she flailed all around in my lap. Her pussy was furiously clamping on my cock. It was harder than most pussy clenching that I had experienced. She screamed with every cum-shot. As the power diminished, so did her screams. As she began to settled down, she let her torso collapse into my arms and I held her there. Her pussy continued to randomly clench and my cock continued to randomly flex. We both reacted to every sensation down there. She mumbled into my neck, "Jesus Dex. I've never experienced anything close to that before. Fuck." I wasn't sure if I ever had either.

I could feel my cock softening in her pussy and she giggled as it seemed to soften in increments. When it fell out of her pussy, it was followed quickly by my load of cum. She stuffed her hand between her legs and pushed back out of the lap. She did a three-sixty looking for somewhere to go. Mom solved her problem when she said, "Come over here dear. Let us clean you up. We had planned to get that load deposited directly but this is even better." Linda giggled and nodded her head vigorously.

Sephia turned back to me and grinned and then she climbed on the foot of the bed with her hand still in place and turned around on her back with her legs spread wide to accommodate both Mom and Linda crawling toward her. Mom buried her face in Sephia's pussy and slurped up the nectar as Sephia pulled her hand away and sucked each finger clean and then her palm. Mom pulled her face out and Linda went in. Sephia groaned and jumped as Linda must have contacted her clitoris. Mom and Linda worked as a tag-team on Sephia's pussy. It was a sight to see and I wondered if the tag-team would get Sephia off again. They didn't and she finally went completely, rag-doll limp. Mom and Linda came up along both sides of Sephia and gently suckled on her breasts. Sephia cradled Mom and Linda's head to her tits with her arms.

I got up from the chair and pulled my 'Captain America' pants on and adjusted the position of my semi-hard cock. I left the room and went looking for Dad. He should have showed up quite a while ago. I checked in the spare room across the hall in case he got hooked up with another co-ed. He wasn't there. I checked in the twin's room and discovered that the twins were in a Daisy-chain with Molly on Julie's bed and the rest of the cheerleading squad covered June's bed in various carnal positions with several of the twin's dildos, but no Dad. Julie motioned for me to join them and I told her that I was looking for Jarod. She giggled at my use of Dad's name but she didn't offer any information except the last time she saw him he was in the coffin with 'Snow White'. I nodded and left.

There were still a lot of people downstairs and most of them were in various states of inebriation. Almost all were currently recovering from sexual exhaustion. Dad was sitting on the sofa in the family room with a red solo cup of beer. He was mostly out of costume and surrounded by 'Snow White' and her lacrosse team 'Dwarfs' who were trying unsuccessfully to get his dick back up. From what I had seen, he had accounted for himself pretty well during the party.

The 'lusty wenches' and the 'mobster' bartenders had left at some point while I was upstairs. Dori followed me across the room with her eyes ever hopeful of collecting her seven points. A couple of 'Gladiators' were valiantly trying to make up for their limp dicks with their tongues in pussies belonging to the 'Green Lantern', aka, Coach Vivian and 'Catwoman', aka, Alicia. They both were naked from the waist down but they wore their full head masks to hide their identities.

I crossed the room to kneel down on the sofa beside Dad and whispered, "Mistress Madelyn is worried about what happened to you."

Jarod pulled himself quickly to his feet and untangled from the co-eds fondling his dick. He said, "Fuck. I totally forgot. Did I miss anything?" I chuckled and nodded. He pulled up his pants and hurried across the room and up the stairs. I went out the back door and poured myself a solo cup of beer. There was a lot of beer left in the keg. I had no clue what I was going to do with that. I guzzled half the cup and topped it off again. The cold air on my bare torso felt good.

I looked up into the high intensity strobe lights, simulating lightening above the picture window. As before, I was amazed at how realistic it looked. The back door opened and I looked back at 'Snow White'. She walked right into my arms, slopping beer from my cup. She kissed me and said, "The 'Dwarfs' want another shot at you. Most of them don't have very much experience with sex with guys. This party opened a lot of their eyes." She giggled, "Hell. It opened mine. I've never been to an orgy before. Is that what this was?"

I laughed and said, "Well, it wasn't planned as one but that's what it turned into. It will be impossible to keep a lid on this around the campus."

Mandy brought us back to her initial subject, "Do you think you can get up again. I know some of them aren't into cocks and those that are were frightened of the size of yours, earlier. A couple asked if I could get you to give them another chance." She reached down in my stretchy pants and gripped my cock as she smiled up at me. I didn't try to hold myself back and her smile broke into a wide grin as my cock hardened in her hand.

I told her I'd be in the spare bedroom on the back of the house. I thought maybe some privacy might help the two 'Dwarfs' get past their fear. Mandy nodded and went back inside. Now I had to run the gauntlet through the family room with an obvious erection in a room full of woman hoping to find one.

I almost made it, but Vivian noticed and she pulled herself away from the 'Gladiator's' tongue in her pussy and was hot on my heels as I went up the stairs. I went straight to the spare room and climbed up on one of the two beds. The red-eyed skeleton, typing at the desk frightened Vivian when she came in behind me and she screamed into her hand.

I laughed and she side-stepped the desk keeping a close eye on the skeleton as she climbed up on the bed with me. She pulled my pants down my legs and was about to climb into my lap when I said, "Mandy and a couple of newby 'Dwarfs' are on their way up here. They passed on my cock earlier and want another shot.

When Mandy walked in with two 'Dwarfs', Vivian took a position sitting beside me. Mandy laughed when she saw a half-naked 'Green Lantern' sitting beside me. She said to Vivian, "Jesus. You've fucked every guy here at least twice haven't you?"

Mandy had a big grin on her face indicating that she was just teasing her best friend. The two 'Dwarfs' had no idea who was in the 'Green Lantern' costume, which is just the way Mandy and Vivian wanted it. There was no good to be had if the word got around that two coaches were right in the middle of this orgy.

Mandy and her 'Dwarfs' climbed up on the bed. Mandy was still in her 'Snow White' dress and she lifted up the hem to show me she wore no panties. The 'Dwarfs' showed me their pussies as an ice-breaker. Vivian smiled at Mandy as she started jerking me off to get me up to full size. My balls ached from over-use.

'Dwarf 1's' eyes went wide as my cock got longer and fatter as Mandy's hand stroked from my balls to the ridgeline. "Jesus Christ. That's huge." She looked at Mandy and said, "Are you sure that can go in my pussy? It looks like it'll split me in half." 'Dwarf 2' vigorously nodded her agreement.

Vivian laughed and said, "No way. I remember the first time on this, I thought the same thing. Fuck, was I ever wrong?" Mandy giggled and nodded.

Mandy said, "Just try it. If you want to stop, just stop. He won't force you."

'Dwarf 2' rolled her eyes at Mandy's statement and said, "Yeah right. My high school boyfriend always forced me when I wanted to stop."

Vivian said, "Well, we are here and he would never do that.

'Dwarf 1' said, "It's going to hurt, isn't it? Even though I'm not a virgin. It sure hurt the first time."

Mandy said, "Honestly, it might hurt for a moment. I'm sure the guy who took your cherry didn't have a cock like that." She pointed at my cock in her hand. 'Dwarf 1' got off the bed and just left the room. Mandy looked at me and said, "Sorry. They told me they wanted to."

'Dwarf 2' said, "I do." She scooched over close to me and took my pulsing cock from Mandy. She giggled at how it moved in her hand. She started jerking me off like she had been watching Mandy do it.

Mandy said, "Kiss it and put your lips around the knob." The girl had a tentative look on her face but she leaned down and kissed the tip. I intentionally flexed my cock and she pulled back. Mandy gave me a look. The girl kissed my knob again and pushed it into the corner of her mouth and waggled her lips back and forth to get it in her mouth. Her eyes were already watering. She was determined though and she tried to relax her lips as she finally got them past the ridge. Vivian smiled at Mandy and Mandy said, "Fantastic. Just hold it there and flick your tongue on it. See how velvety soft it is." The girl did as Mandy instructed and her eyes smiled up at me.

The girl started using her hands on my shaft and I groaned from the sensations. She kept it up of for a while and then struggled her lips off the knob. She grinned at Mandy and Vivian. She didn't even look at me. She said to Mandy, "What's the best position to put it in my pussy?" Mandy looked at Vivian for any input from her.

Vivian said, "How about doggy style. You can control how much you can take and when." Mandy nodded and helped the girl up and maneuvered her so her knees were on the edge of the bed facing inward. I rolled out of bed to the floor and I was about to get into position when I thought of something. I left the room and crossed the hall heading for the bathroom. Dad was fucking Linda in the same position I was about to take. I looked closer and Dad was fucking Linda's ass. I didn't stop to watch. I pulled open the medicine cabinet and grabbed a small jar of petroleum jelly and hurried back to the spare room.

In my spot was Mandy with her face in the girl's sex. She was tongue-fucking the moaning girl's pussy. When she heard me come back in, she got out of the way and smiled and nodded when she saw the jar. She took it from me and scooped a finger-full and pushed it into the girl's pussy and wiped her finger clean on the girl's labia.

I stepped up and put my knob on her sex. She flinched and pulled away as she dropped from her hands to her elbows and then returned. I barely touched her pussy and Mandy said, "You can take what you want. Just push back against his cock."

She did and she moved excruciatingly slow but she steadily pushed back. I maintained my position. She was really tight. I'd never taken a girl's cherry before so I didn't know what a virgin felt like. This girl had said she'd had sex with her high school boyfriend, so she wasn't a virgin but I couldn't imagine a virgin being any tighter. Vivian got down low on the bed and kissed the girl passionately on her lips. She kissed back. Vivian was trying to distract her, to get her to relax.

I was in past my knob and she groaned, "Fuck. It feels like he's in my throat." Both Mandy and Vivian giggled. They said the same thing themselves. She was persistent and pushed back a little faster and she stopped with half of my cock imbedded in her sex. She pulled back slowly and pushed back on a little faster. Soon, she was rocking her body back and forth on my cock and Mandy encouraged her, "You're doing it. You're fucking his big cock." She laughed and tried to push on further but she flinched and stopped. She gathered her breath and started again and this time she achieved a near normal fucking pace and started groaning with pleasure instead of pain. She took more and then stopped and pull off and rolled away.

She looked at Mandy and said, "I'm getting a really weird sensation. I'd better stop." Mandy pressed her for more information and the girl said, "It's hard to explain. It's like nerves all over my body tingle like a charge of electricity pulsing. It was getting stronger and spreading and I started worrying if everything was okay."

Mandy was smiling at Vivian. They knew what was happening and they tried to convince the girl to keep going and pull that feeling all the way up, but she was done and she got off the bed, bent down and kissed my knob and thanked me. I chuckled as she left the room.

Mandy watched her go and then said, "Holy shit. She was about to experience her first orgasm and she walked away."

Vivian said, "When she has her first, she'll think back to this and kick herself in the ass." Then she pulled herself back to now and said, "Oh well. That's more for us." Mandy giggled and threw herself on her back with her head hanging over the bed beside my cock. She reached up and pulled it to her lips. She giggled around my knob and pulled off. She smacked her lips and said, "She sure tastes good."

Vivian dropped to her knees beside Mandy and pulled my cock to her lips and said, "Let me taste her." She lashed her tongue around my shaft and pulled back. "Yummy." She put my cock back on Mandy's lips and then she got off the bed and moved up behind me and pushed me steadily into Mandy's greedy mouth. Her boobs pressed hard against the tight material and her nipples were on high-beams.

I resisted Vivian's push for fear of forcing my cock too deep in Mandy's face but Vivian only pushed harder and Mandy used her hands to motion me deeper so I went with it and then I was buried to my balls pushing my knob into her throat. I could actually see the outline of my knob in her neck and I unintentionally flexed my cock. Her eyes pinched shut and a sound like, 'Buullllffff' was forced out. I backed off to let Mandy breathe.

Vivian dropped down low and rimmed my anus with her tongue and then sucked one testicle into her mouth and started batting it around with her tongue. Mandy giggled as her eyes were up close to my balls and upside-down face to face with Vivian. Mandy motioned me back in again and then I was fucking her face and Vivian had to abandon my balls. She pulled Mandy's low scoop dress down off her boobs and started sucking her tits and nipples.

I gently gripped Mandy's head and increased my pace as I looked for any indication from her that I was being too vigorous.

I heard several people coming down the hall. I heard muffled voices across the hall and then the door opened and eight or more bodies filed in. I stopped what I was doing and turned my head to see what was up. One of the 'Gladiators' said, "Hey, Dude. Amazing party. We're done and gonna go." He didn't go. Another 'Gladiator' said, "Fuck Dude. I don't know how you just keep going. I can't even get an erection any more. I'm afraid I broke something." Molly and her 'Pixies' were in the crowd and the 'Pixies' were all giggling as I slowly resumed my fucking motion in Mandy's mouth. She had her mask on so no one knew who she was. Vivian had 'Snow White's dress bunched up at her waist and she was finger-fucking her while I face-fucked her.

I stopped what I was doing and slowly extracted my cock from Mandy's lips. She flexed her jaw with her hand as I turned around to face the crowd. All eyes went to my erection as it caught up with my turn. Before I could say anything, the first 'Gladiator' said, "Fuck Dude. You have a cock like that and you can fuck all night? Makes me wonder why we were even invited." Molly giggled and pulled her hand to her mouth to smother it.

One of the 'Pixie's' eyes went wide and she loudly exclaimed, "Hey guys." She was pointing at my bouncing cock. "Doesn't that look like the cock from the shower room that one time?" The other 'Pixies' just stared. Another of them said, "It might be. Not sure. It certainly is big enough. Fuck."

Vivian, who had experienced my cock first hand that day came around the bed from the other side and triggered the 'creepy thing'. She screamed when it touched her leg and jumped away. Every one burst out laughing. I think all of them had encountered the 'creepy thing' tonight.

Molly knew it was my cock in the wall that day in the girl's shower room. She had set it up and then joined the action before Vivian had come in and shooed everyone away so she could fuck the cock in the wall. Molly grinned at me and said, "Come on ladies. We have to go." Molly sent me an air-kiss and took one more glance down at my cock.

With Molly and the 'Pixie's' departure, everyone left. I went with them to the front door with my erection pointing the way and thanked them for coming. A 'Gladiator' laughed and said, "Yeah, cumming." The other's chuckled. Molly threw her arms around my neck, pushing my cock to the side, and gave me a kiss.

The crowd filtered out to encounter the active decorations in the front yard. One of the 'Gladiators' waded into the bushes along the front of the house looking for the source of the growling noise. That same 'Pixie' said, "I'm sure that's the same cock from the shower. We knew it wasn't the Maintenance Man." The others ignored her and drifted away to the driveway.