Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda giggled and said, "I may say 'to hell with the sale', and jump you in the car." Mom smiled and sent Linda an air-kiss. Mom came to the table and kissed Dad, threw me an air-kiss, winked at the twins and hurried out the door with Linda. She was excited. Her adrenaline was up. She was addicted to adrenaline.

***

Maddy was practically hyperventilating in the car as Linda drove to her appointment. Maddy knew she had to calm down. Her heart was hammering in her chest and thundered in her ears with each pulse. Linda kept looking over at her with concern. Finally, Linda said, "Are you okay Maddy?" Maddy nodded vigorously. A little too vigorous to assuage Linda's concerns. Linda was going to be late for the appointment and she turned her attention to the road and increased her speed.

Maddy had calmed herself by the time they arrived at the house. They were only two minutes late. A big Mercedes sedan was parked in the driveway when Linda pulled in and parked beside it. The Mercedes had blacked out windows, so Linda couldn't tell if the clients were in the car or walking the property. The doors of the Mercedes didn't open when Linda and Maddy got out.

Linda made a quick check behind the house and saw the couple on the deck looking out at the panoramic view of the brightly colored trees in the valley below. Maddy caught up with Linda and together they walked up on the deck to meet Linda's clients. It was a warm day for the first of November and the couple had already got a head start on their planned sex with Linda.

The woman was much younger than the middle-aged guy. He was laying back on a chaise longue with his pants at his knees. The woman, who was probably in her mid-thirties, but had a hardness to her face, was perched on his hips with her tight leather skirt pulled up to her waist. Her blouse was unbuttoned and the guy had his face buried between her enhanced breasts. Neither of the clients saw Linda and Maddy come up on the deck.

The woman was lifting herself up and down his cock with her thighs and groaning loudly. Her head was tipped back. She twisted her hips as she pulled up and pushed down. The guy was groaning into the woman's tits as she held his head in place with her arms.

Linda and Maddy were getting turned on by this exhibition and their fingers found their own sex. Maddy had worn no panties in anticipation of the oral sex. Her plan was to put nothing in her sex except her own fingers or Linda's or the female client's fingers or tongues. In situations like this, it was always hard to walk away from an available cock, but she was determined and Jarod wasn't here to give his permission, which had happened on occasion.

The woman suddenly screeched as her hips flailed forward as her chest flew back away from the guy's face. Then he saw that he had company. He drove his hips up hard into the woman's clenching pussy. She grabbed her nipples and pinched them hard as she spazzed in the guy's lap.

When she settled down, the guy whispered something to the woman collapsed on his chest and she turned around to look at Linda and Maddy. She smiled and said, "I see you brought support. Good. I think you'll need it. Jack is always super horny when he's spending a lot of money." She turned back around and kissed Jack and said, "Aren't you Baby?"

Jack kissed her back and said, "You know me so well, Angel. How about you get off and let these ladies clean off my cock so we can get down to business."

Linda looked at Maddy and then said, "Should we go inside?"

Jack shook his head and said, "Right here is fine. Then we can go inside."

Maddy didn't like Jack's attitude but Linda moved toward him and sat on the edge of the chaise and leaned down and sucked his gooey cock into her mouth. Jack watched Linda push all of his average sized cock into her mouth and groaned as she lashed her tongue around his shaft. Then his lascivious gaze moved to Maddy, who was still fingering her bare pussy. He said to Maddy, "You are an incredibly beautiful woman. How about giving Linda a hand?"

Her instincts told her to tell Jack to go fuck himself. She didn't like him at all, but there was a cock to be sucked, even if it wasn't a big one, and she loved sucking cock. She pulled her wet fingers from her pussy and pushed them one at a time into her mouth as she walked toward him.

Linda pulled off his cock and aimed it at Maddy as she squatted by the chair. Jack ran a hand over Maddy's big round boobs. Maddy pushed her lips over his uncircumcised cock and pushed all the way down to his balls. He groaned out, "Oh fuck, girl. You've got skills." Maddy couldn't give him a throat job because his cock didn't make it that far. She resorted to a normal blow job and it wasn't long before he heaved up his hips and blew his load in Maddy's mouth. She took it all while looking directly into his eyes with a smile on her face.

When he was done, Maddy dipped her tongue into the 'eye' of his cock and collected the last of his jizz and made a show of swallowing all of it at once. Jack looked at Linda, who was watching Maddy, and said, "Linda. Your trainee here is going to sell a lot of houses." Linda grinned at Maddy.

When Jack had referred to his woman as 'Angel', Maddy had thought that was his nickname for her like 'Baby' was her nickname for him. As it turned out, that was her name. He stood up and pulled his pants up as Angel was buttoning her blouse, Maddy was assessing whether Angel was Jack's wife or a stripper that had hooked herself up to a sugar-daddy and was getting a million-dollar home as a gift. Maddy was well-to-do but this level of wealth was another realm altogether.

As soon as they got inside Jack said, "I think we need to conduct our business in the nude." Maddy wondered if this couple was just literally screwing with Linda and had intentions to engage in sex with her but had no intentions of signing any offer.

Angel was quick to shed her clothes and she did it in such a seductive way that Maddy was sure she was a stripper and not his wife. Her body was spectacular. Her tits looked amazingly real even though they weren't. She had bleach blonde, almost white, hair. Her face wasn't beautiful but attractive enough. She was as bald as a baby down there. She ran her index finger through her wet sex as she watched Linda strip. Linda wasn't wearing any underwear either. Both Jack and Angel were practically drooling at the sight of Linda's big tits. Maddy was getting horny at the sight of Angel's and Linda's naked bodies and she started removing her clothes as all eyes were on her.

Maddy had never been a stripper but she was trying to emulate Angels moves and when her bra hit the floor, Jack was vigorously jerking on his hard cock and Angel's fingers picked up the pace in her sex.

Linda picked up her briefcase and set it on the dining room table and opened it to retrieve the contract for Jack to sign. Jack had no interest in the contract. He had his eyes on Maddy's amazing body. His gaze made her nervous and she moved in behind Linda to avoid his eyes. She had a bad feeling about how this was going to end.

Jack stripped out of his clothes and continued stroking his cock. He walked around the first floor of the house like he was seeing it for the first time. Linda had said that this was their third visit. He was in the living room when he called out, "Hey Angel, how about you and Linda and her trainee come in here."

Angel motioned for Linda and Maddy to follow her into the living room. Jack physically maneuvered Angel to kneel on the front edge of the sofa with her arms on the back with her ass right at Jack's cock level. He politely asked Linda to do the same and she did. She already knew that a fuck would be required to close this deal. Jack motioned for Maddy to do the same and she shook her head. He looked at Linda and said, "Linda, honey. You need to talk to your trainee."

Before Linda could say anything, Maddy said, "My husband understands that this kind of thing happens in the Real Estate business but he doesn't want me fucking my clients and you're not even my client. He didn't say anything about blow jobs, so I draw the line there."

Jack smiled at her as he jacked on his cock. He said, "Okay. I get it. Sit down right there on the end of the sofa and you take your turn in your delicious mouth instead of your cunt." Maddy didn't mind the use of the word 'cunt' so much as the derogatory way that he'd said it. She sat down where he said.

Jack went back to Angel and prepared to push his hard cock into her. Her head was turned back to smile at him and she waggled her ass to invite him in. He wasn't gentle and she screeched in obvious pain as he drilled his cock into her. Linda turned her head back to watch his 'assault' on her. Maddy leaned forward to watch too. Then Linda's and Maddy's eyes met and every thing that had worried Maddy was in Linda's face.

Jack slammed his cock in and out of Angel for a dozen or so strokes and then he pulled out and moved to Linda. She seemed resigned to Jack's assault as her face dropped to the back of the sofa. From watching how Jack had abused Angel, Linda was ready for him. When he plowed his gooey cock into Linda's pussy, her head came up off the sofa and she groaned and pushed back at him.

Jack grabbed Linda's hips and said, "OOOO. You're an eager little bitch aren't you." He pummeled his cock into her as hard and fast as he could for a dozen strokes and then he pulled out and looked down at Maddy with an evil grin.

He moved sideways to stand in front of Maddy. She looked up into his eyes and recognized anger in them. That struck Maddy as odd, because here he was, tossing a million-bucks on a woman and it seemed apparent that he hated women. Jack gritted his teeth as he grabbed Maddy's head on each side and plunged his sloppy cock into her mouth. Maddy took every thing he had to give and that seemed to make him even more angry. He fucked Maddy's mouth as hard as he had fucked the other's pussies. Maddy was unfazed by his attack and he pulled his cock and sneered down at her before he went back to the start of the line.

Jack fucked Angel's pussy and then her ass until he came in her. She seemed to love everything he gave her. He pulled out of Angel's ass and before it started softening, he pushed it into Linda's ass, which was already sore, and she cried out in pain. That seemed to please Jack.

Maddy knew what was next. She was going to get his ass-fucking cock in her mouth to clean his cock. Maddy was contemplating refusing Jack's unclean cock. She'd eagerly sucked her son's cock after butt-fucking but she despised this guy. Linda slid down to sit on the sofa and whispered to Maddy, "Please, just do this. I really need the money. Please."

Maddy relented and pushed her lips over his disgusting cock. Not so much disgusting because of where it had come from but because of who it belonged to. She looked directly into his angry eyes as she lashed her tongue around his fowl tasting cock with a smile on her face, knowing that would only make him angrier. He sneered down at her. His cock softened in her mouth and then he pulled back.

Jack went to the dining room and yelled for Angel to get dressed. Angel flew back off the sofa and hurried to the dining room to collect her clothes. Linda started softly crying and Maddy held her to comfort her.

The whole time Angel was getting dressed she ran on and on about how much she loved the house. Maddy and Linda got up and collected their clothes and pulled them on while Angel was in a lip-lock with Jack. He was getting aroused again. When they broke their embrace, Jack stepped to the table and looked down at the contract on the table. He didn't say a word and then he reached his hand back behind himself toward Linda as if he wanted a pen. Linda was half dressed but she grabbed a pen out of her purse and placed it in his hand with a hopeful look on her face. Maddy silently prayed that the ass-hole would sign. He fumbled the pen around in his hand, clicked the pen open and then shut and open again and he leaned in and signed it.

He turned to Angel and as he filled out a check for 'earnest money', he said, "I hope you like this place. It cost me a ton. It would be cheaper to just get a hooker."

Angel pushed her body against his and said, "Oh, come on Baby. I'm much better than a hooker."

He grinned and kissed her and then turned back to Linda and said, "It was a pleasure doing business with you Linda. Perhaps we can do this again sometime?" Linda just smiled and took the contract and check from him. She confirmed that he had actually signed the contract and smiled at the fifty-thousand-dollar check. He turned to Maddy and said, "You were a nice addition. I would have loved to fuck you though." Maddy kept her tongue.

When Jack and Angel left. Linda dropped back on the sofa and cried harder. Maddy helped her into her suit jacket. Linda's tear-filled eyes turned up to Maddy and she said, "I'm sorry Maddy. He was so charming at our previous meetings. Today was the first time I met 'his wife'." She gave finger quotes to the words, 'his wife'. "He is the biggest, fucking ass-hole I've ever met. I kind of feel sorry for Angel, but she's getting good with the bad."

Maddy nodded and said, "Well, so did you. It's over now and we're still standing and you're a lot richer."

Linda chuckled and said, "Thank you for being here and taking his abuse. I know you did it for me." Maddy smiled and got up from the sofa and pulled Linda up. They finished getting dressed and used a hand-towel from the downstairs bathroom to wipe themselves clean and defiantly hung it back on the rack. Linda locked up the house and they went back to Linda's car.

On the way out of the pricey development, Maddy said, "I could really use a beer or something." Linda looked over and burst out laughing. Maddy joined her laughter.

Linda said, "I'm taking you to lunch." Maddy grinned and relaxed back in her seat.

***

A box truck blocked the driveway, so Linda just dropped off Mom and left to get back to her Real Estate office to file the contract and deposit the big check, before the ass-hole could call a bank to cancel it.

The cleaners had started on the second floor. They stripped all the bed and commandeered the washer and drier. There were five of them, all dressed in paper overalls, facemasks and vinyl gloves and booties. You'd have thought that the house was contaminated with toxic waste or something. We went through the downstairs mess looking for discarded costumes and things we didn't want the cleaners to throw away. We found Emma's and Eva's costumes and we collected our own as well as the costumes that Sarah, Sandy and her mother, Grace had borrowed from the 'box'. The box with their costumes in it were returned to our back patio before we even got up.

The beer keg was sitting in mostly thawed ice-cubes and was only half full. I knew the football players, who brought it and the accessories, would be coming by to get it. They had to pay a deposit, so they wouldn't just leave it behind. Besides, the beer would stoke-up another party somewhere else tonight.

When Mom walked into the foyer, Dad was there to greet her. He had been worried about her safety. He always worried when she ventured out for 'stranger sex' alone, even though today she would be with Linda. During the past summer, Mom always took me along as protection. When I went back to college, Dad took over my duties and they would devise plots for Mom to pick up Dad and some other guy, both as strangers and give both of them blow jobs. Thankfully, her forays into that world had diminished significantly.

Mom always gave Dad blow by blow, so to speak, details of her encounters and today was no different. To hear Mom's detailed descriptions, you'd think that she never had a bad, or dangerous situation arise. She injected humor in her details and she did that today. She didn't relay any information that would be construed by Dad as scary or dangerous. It was just sex with Linda, a rich guy, Jack, and his stripper girlfriend, Angel. She said nothing about Jack obviously hating women or the physical abuse he gave to Angel and Linda. She admitted to the blow job but not mouth cleaning Jack's cock after fucking Angel and Linda's asses. She wrapped up her story with the part about Linda getting the sale.

The cleaners were wet-vacuuming down the stairs as Mom finished her story. Dad had an erection from her tale and June and Julie pulled him into my downstairs bedroom to take care of it. Dad grinned at Mom and me as he offered no resistance. I suggested that Mom and I retreat to the hot tub to get out of the cleaner's way.

Mom went up the stairs after the last of the cleaners came down. I went to my room to get into my bathing suit and watched the twins giving Dad a tandem blow job. He was sitting on the edge of my bed leaning back into her arms. June and Julie were kneeling on the floor on either side of Dad's legs. They occasionally gave him a throat job, but mostly it was a normal blowjob from one of the girls while the other jerked him off. Their intent was obviously to get him off and the look on his face said that he was getting close.

My dick had responded to the scene and I rubbed my palm over my erection that was literally poking out the top of my bathing suit. The girls were on a mission and they didn't see my condition. I left them to their task.

Mom was coming down the stairs in her favorite fluffy robe as I closed my bedroom door behind me. Mom looked at the door and nodded at it. I knew she was asking what was going on in there and I said, "Blow jobs."

Mom nodded and said, "AAAHHH. How are their skills coming along anyway?"

I laughed and said, "Good! Julie is better than June but June can deep throat very nicely now. They both lag behind your skills though. You are still the best cock-sucker in the world." She laughed as we made our way through the cleaners to the back door. Each one of them stopped whatever he was doing to gawk at Mom as she had intentionally let her robe fall open to expose much of her bikini clad body.

We kept our bathing suits on in the hot tub in case any of the cleaners came out to ask a question and sure enough the apparent 'boss' walked across the lawn to ask some inane question. It was obvious that he just wanted to get a better look at Mom. He was her age and obviously appreciated her beauty. Mom answered his question and he lingered there for several more moments before he felt uncomfortable with his staring and turned around and went back to the house. We watched him go and when he was inside, Mom snickered when I said that she had another fan.

At my prodding, Mom confessed the reality of her sexual encounter with Jack and Angel. She teared up when she related the fear that she felt when Jack, the angry woman-hating man, glared down at her while he violently face-fucked her. He had wanted to fuck her like he fucked Angel and Linda but she had gathered her determination and put away her fear of him and stood up to him. She said that he wasn't happy about her refusal but then she could see that he found benefit in it. She told me the part about him fucking Angel and Linda in the ass and then how she was coerced into cleaning his dirty cock with her mouth. She chuckled and told me that she would have told him to go fuck himself but she was sure that he wouldn't sign the contract if she did. So, she did it for Linda. Mom felt certain that Jack had never intended to sign the contract. This was his obscene way of getting sex from attractive real estate agents. He'd probably done it numerous times. It was his stripper girlfriend who convinced him to sign. If he had come alone, he would have gotten blow jobs from Linda and Mom and then he would have fucked Linda and finished in her ass and turned around and walked out. Linda would have been devasted.