Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sucking face again in a fury of uncontrolled lust. I walked us through the living room toward the stairs. She didn't care where we were going. She was sliding her sex along my shaft trying desperately to get it inside her. I knew I was teasing her, but that was part of my plan. I wanted to bring her up to her point of detonation first and she was definitely getting there.

At the top of the stairs, I waited to see which way I should go to her room. She was too consumed to understand, so I chose left as Grace feverishly dry-humped my cock. I backed up to a partially open door and bumped it open. Wrong way. There were two twin beds and items of clothing everywhere in the room. She didn't even notice. She was busy.

I walked her down to the other end of the hall to a closed door. I pushed her ass against the door and took my hand off her ass-cheek and turned the door knob and pushed her against it to open it. I moved to the king size bed and lowered her to it. When her ass hit the bed, she released her arms from my neck and let herself sprawl back on the bed. She held on desperately with her leg though. When my rigid cock dragged up through her sex, that brought a teeth clenched groan as my throbbing cock dragged across her clitoris, she started her double-fisted hand job again.

Grace looked up with glistening eyes and whimpered, "Please don't tease me anymore. I need it. Oh gggawwdd, I need it." I move closer to her and she pulled my cock down to her wet pussy. She was shaved completely bald down there and I wondered if she was always like that or had she done it in anticipation of tonight. She was soaking wet.

Her legs curled around the back of my thighs and pulled me closer and she dragged my cock through her sex and yelped and spasmed when it touched her clitoris again. She guided my knob to her vagina and pulled me in with her legs. I let her control this part. Her eyes were wide open looking up at me and as she pulled me in, those eyes seemed to go blank. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as her head lolled from side to side. I let out a groan to reveal the glorious sensation of sliding into her tightness until my cock found her depth. She stopped pulling and I just pulled back slightly and held my position until she was ready to continue.

Grace mumbled, "Fuck, that's never happened before." I assumed that even her big-cocked husband didn't collide with her cervix. I took note of her depth as I'm sure she did too.

After a moment, she looked up at me with a smile and said, "Fuck me Dex. It's been so long." I pulled out slowly to our mutual groans and then we were fucking. We were fucking each other and it wasn't but a half-dozen strokes and Grace exploded into her first orgasm. I didn't think it would be long. She was so hot. I could almost feel the heat.

She screamed as her head flailed from side to side. Her legs, that had been locked behind my thighs flailed out straight and then pulled up and then opened wide like she was doing a gymnast's split. She clutched her tits that had flatten on her chest and rolled slightly toward her arms. Her pussy clamped tight on my cock and then went spastic. The look on her face was one that could be read as pure terror. Her body writhed on the bed. Her lips were moving like she was saying something but no sound was emitted. I didn't stop my motion when she heaved into her orgasm. Her clenching pussy made my cock even harder.

Grace thrashed herself on my cock for more than a minute and then she started to relax. Through gasping breathes, she said, "Jesus ... Christ. ... That was ... incredible." Her relaxing face suddenly tightened again and she said, "Oh fuck Dex. Here comes another one." Her teeth clenched and her pussy clenched again and she heaved up and started her second orgasm. It wasn't nearly as intense as the first one and the look on her face wasn't one of terror but more like total contentment. I kept up my pace and after recovering, she joined it with her own motion.

My own orgasm was beginning to churn in my balls and something from her experience in spite of the five-year dormancy told her that I was getting close. She began pushing up harder and faster urging me to cum. I could feel it rising. I realized that I was gritting my teeth. I could only imagine what expression had formed on my face. She was grinning up at me and she softly said, "Cum in me Dex."

Fuck. Did I ever. A deep throated groan was forced from my lungs. I grabbed her hips and yanked her hard onto my cock. Even then, I was mindful of her depth. She wasn't though, as she pulled me deeper to test the limits of the pain. Cum rocketed up my shaft in the usual long, powerful streams. They just kept coming as I launched my hips at her with each one.

Even in the glory of my climax, I recognized that Grace was in the throes of another orgasm caused by the sensation of my cock surging cum into her. She was chanting, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God," as her pussy milked on my cock. She collapsed into the bed with her lower legs draped over the edge of the bed.

I kept my hard cock in her until our breathing had returned to normal and then I slowly pulled back. Grace had a pleading look on her face. She was fearful that we were done. I had just cum and from her experience, we were done. I guess Sarah and Sandy had not told their mother everything.

As I withdrew, Grace realized that my cock was just as hard as ever and the sad look on her face brightened into a smile and when she saw my cock snap back up toward my stomach, the smile turned into a huge grin. She looked from my cock to my face and said, "Doggy? Cowgirl? Reverse Cowgirl? Anal??" Her eyes searched mine for my reaction to the last suggestion. I didn't provide any reaction and she continued, "I loved anal in college. No pregnancy to worry about. I experimented with everything then. My 'Ex' wouldn't do Anal, or any of those other positions. He was strictly a missionary position kind of guy. Don't get me wrong. He has a big cock and he knows how to use it. I don't miss him but I have missed his cock, until tonight, that is. Now I know there's better.

I smiled at her compliment and said, "You gave me a list of positions. You choose or we could do them all." Her eyes went wide as if she was ten years old and discovered that she had been locked in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Her face seemed to glow with its own illumination as she said, "Let's start with Doggy and end with Anal." She immediately pulled herself toward the middle of the bed to free her legs and rolled up on her hands and knees. She grinned at me as I climbed up on the bed behind her. Her eyes followed my throbbing cock as I took up a position behind her. She dropped to her elbows so she could look between her hanging tits to see my cock move into position.

I hooked my curled fingers into her hips and made a quick adjustment to our alignment and then I pushed into her. She squealed in delight, "Oh my gggawwdd. I've never done this before." She slammed her ass back at me and flinched and yelped and quickly said, "Don't stop. Jesus. Don't ever stop." I chuckled with her request. I'd wished the same thing many times.

I withdrew to the ridgeline and pushed back in. We both groaned. I withdrew completely with the tip of my cock barely in contact with her labia and then pushed back in. She moaned, "Oh God, YES. YES. DO THAT."

I pushed my cock to her depth and pulled back and withdrew again. Then I changed it up by plunging just my knob in and out of her and she screeched loudly as she burst into another orgasm. Grace was definitely multi-orgasmic. I kept up the 'knob plunging' until she settled down and gasped out, "Oh my ggawwd. ... That was ... the best ... one yet."

Grace pulled away from me and reached back and pulled my cock so I was forced to lay down on my back. She immediately mounted my hips. She reached between her legs and gripped my gooey cock and pulled it up to her pussy. She may have never actually fucked cowgirl style but she had apparently fantasized about it enough to know how to do it and her fantasies apparently included her partner holding her tits because as soon as she was on and letting gravity do it's thing, she took my hands and placed them on her tits and held them there as she started pitching her hips forward and back. Her nipples were rock hard and longer than normal. I fingered them as she hips picked up the pace.

I just laid there looking at lusty visages morphing on her face. She was in heat as she thrusted her hips forward and down and then retreat back and up. Her eyes were pinched shut as her mouth hung open. She was in heaven.

Neither of us noticed that Sarah and Sandy were standing in Grace's bedroom doorway holding our discarded clothes. I noticed them first. They just stood there gawking at us. They didn't make a sound. I was startled at first because I hadn't expected them. According to Grace, her girls were at a sleep-over at a friend's house.

Grace continued grinding on my cock with her eyes closed. She was moaning constantly and Sarah raised her mother's bikini panties to her face to stifle a giggle. Sandy elbowed her to be quiet. They seemed delighted that their mother was finally getting laid.

Sandy told me later that whenever their mother got to ragging on them unnecessarily, they suggested that she needed to get laid. Sarah laughed as she said, "That just pissed her off more."

The girls moved slowly into the bedroom and dropped our clothing in a chair as they continued toward the bed. Sarah had a hand down in her pants furiously frigging her pussy. Sandy was fondling her tits through her shirt. Grace still had my hands trapped on her tits as she suddenly increased her pace on my cock. I knew she was about to explode into another orgasm and I was still far away from mine. As her motion became spastic, I began rocking my hips up and down to pick up her pace. She began cork-screwing on my cock and groaned out, "Oh my God. Here comes another one. Oh fuck. I'm gonna die and I don't care."

Grace thrusted her hips onto my rocking cock and let out a loud scream. Sarah and Sandy's mouths fell open in awe at the power of their mom's orgasm. They had no idea of how many she'd had already. Grace's body was flailing everywhere and I pulled my hands off her tits and grabbed her hips. Her head fell forward and her blonde hair fell across her face. Her sex was grabbing at my cock in strong clenches.

Amazingly, when she started to come down, her relaxing body suddenly tensed again and she groaned into another orgasm. The looks on Sarah's and Sandy's faces were priceless. Grace was again spastically fucking my cock. The girls looked at each other with lust in their eyes and they dropped to the floor beside the bed and out of my sight-line. I could hear them stripping off their clothes and the kissing and slurping noises that followed told me they were into each other.

Apparently, Grace couldn't hear her girls sexual moaning through her own gasps for oxygen. She had stopped her riding motion and I retreated to a slow constant motion that kept her right on the edge. I wondered how long it would be before Grace realized that we weren't alone. When she lifted her head and tossed her hair back from her face, the look on her face revealed that she was aware that we weren't alone. She looked down at me and then turned her head toward the distinct sounds and from her higher vantage point could see her daughters beside the bed, engaged in a sixty-nine.

Her reaction was to throw herself off my hard cock to the opposite side of the bed forcing me to roll with her. At the same time, Grace, yelled, "What the fuck?" She shoved one hand between her thighs and her other hand and arm covered her tits. She yelled, "What the fuck are you two doing here? You weren't supposed to be back until tomorrow."

Sarah and Sandy rolled out of their union and came up on their knees with the elbows on the edge of the bed looking at Grace. Sandy said, "We weren't supposed to, but Jillian's dad had a heart attack or something and her mom rushed him off to the hospital. To say the least, our sleep-over was canceled. We called your cell phone but there was no answer. Now we know why. We called for an 'Uber' to get home."

Sarah picked up our clothes from the chair and held them up and said, "We found these, scattered everywhere in the living room and we just followed the screams and groans from there." Grace's face was flushed red with embarrassment from getting caught in this compromising position by her daughters. I was amused by the situation and Grace's embarrassment.

The girls turned their attention to me and my pulsing cock bouncing up and down off my stomach. Always the more emboldened one, Sarah climbed up on the bed and bent down and slurped my knob into her mouth. Grace was shocked and she yelled, "Sarah! Stop that!" Grace's voice tailed off to a whimper, mostly to herself, "That's mine."

Sandy heard her and snickered, "Don't worry Mom, we'll give it back." Grace and Sandy watched with intense attention as Sarah started her blow job and hand job combination. She twisted her mouth around the knob as she moved on and off it. That was new. That was a princess Tina move. I couldn't help but think that Tina had given the twins some advice on giving blow jobs.

Sandy confirmed my thought as she giggled and said, "Tina showed us that one with a cucumber. We've been anxious to try it on a real cock." Sarah shoved my knob into her right cheek and increased the pace with her hands twisting in counter cork-screw. That was new for them too and I looked at Sandy and she said, "She showed us that one too."

Grace wasn't keeping up with the conversation. She was concentrating on getting my cock back. She still had plans and her daughters could screw those plans up if they made me cum and my cock went soft. She could have been right. I doubted it though.

Grace abandoned her shy coverage of her private parts and came up beside my stomach on her knees and sat back on her heels. I knew what her plan was when she threw her leg across my chest and slid down my body toward Sarah's face on my erection in a reverse cowgirl position.

When Sarah didn't take the hint, Grace pushed herself to my hips with her pussy inches from Sarah's face, as she bobbed up and down on as much of my shaft as she could force her mouth onto.

Grace positioned herself so that if Sarah released my cock, it would slap down on my stomach right where her pussy was positioned. Then, all she needed to do was slide on.

Her opportunity came when Sandy complained that she wanted her turn and Sarah reluctantly pulled off. With perfect timing, Grace slid right onto my cock and groaned hard as she pitched forward. Sandy wasn't pleased with the turn of events but she didn't complain. They knew that they were interrupting Mom, not the other way around.

Sarah and Sandy finished stripping their clothes off and Sandy climbed up on the bed beside Grace, who was thrusting her hips on and off my cock. Her eyes were closed as if to avoid the distraction of her daughters sitting beside her while she fucked me. She was gasping for air and screeched when Sarah and Sandy timed their attack on their mother's tits. They giggled as they flicked their tongues on their mother's nipples. Grace tried to get her hands over her tits to prevent her girls from doing what they were doing, but she relented to their determined attack.

Now Grace was groaning more in synch with the girls attack instead of her thrusts on my cock. She wrapped her arms around their heads and held them firmly to her breasts. She torqued her hips on my cock and with the dual attack on her tits, she groaned into another orgasm. It was a toss-up whether her orgasm was primarily driven by her daughter's tongues and lips or my cock.

When she recovered, she lifted herself up my cock and dropped off toward Sarah's side of the bed blocking Sarah's efforts to take her mother's place and Sandy seized her opportunity and threw her leg across my hips in the same way as Grace had and guided my cock into her sex. She groaned hard as she pushed down my shaft. I could feel the pressure building toward my own orgasm. I doubted that I would be able to give Grace the anal sex that she had expressed a particular interest in, but I would try my damndest and you never knew. One thing I knew was that I was going to climax before Sandy and Sarah were done with me.

Sandy was writhing like a serpent on my cock and I could see the look on Grace's face wondering where her girls had learned to fuck like that. She would have that discussion at a later date. She was thinking about getting my cock in her ass before I was done.

Sandy's orgasm was huge and Grace's eyes were as big as Sandy's as she lifted her head with mouth open like she was a wolf baying at the moon, except no sound came from her. I felt her tight pussy clenching hard on my cock as my balls churned. I was trying hard to push my climax away. I wanted to get Sarah off too.

Sarah pushed Sandy off my cock, before she had completed her orgasm, and then positioned herself in a cowgirl position facing me. She gave me a sultry smile and guided my sloppy erection to her pussy and didn't hesitate to push herself on with a loud groan. Grace smiled down at me and said, "Sarah, honey. Don't let him cum in you. Pull off if you feel like he's going to cum." Sarah smiled at her mother and nodded as she furious rocked her hips forward and back.

I was doing advanced math problems in my mind and my orgasm retreated a little and I was sure I'd survive Sarah's furious fuck. Grace followed Sandy's lead as they both sucked in Sarah's nipples causing a shriek from her. I grabbed Sarah's hips and joined her action with my own and that put Sarah over the top. She screamed out, "Oh my gawwdd, I'm cumming." Her body went spastic and couldn't maintain her rhythmic motion, so I took control.

I thought I was in control of my climax until I wasn't. Grace could tell I was going to cum and she nudged Sarah and told her to get off. She wasn't done with her own orgasm yet but she pulled off as her pussy clenched on air.

All three of them pushed their faces close to my cock as Grace swallowed my gooey knob while Sarah and Sandy began stroking my cock together. Every muscle in my body seized and my hips lifted. Grace grinned around my knob and pulled her daughters in closer.

She took the first powerful shot as she pinched her eyes shut. As my hips pulled back to reload, she pulled off and aimed my shaft at Sandy. She just sat back and let the second powerful stream of cum splatter across her forehead and down her face. Grace grinned and moved her aim to Sarah. Sarah was a little slow deciding if she was going to take the third shot in her mouth or on her face and she got it in the face and down her chest to her boobs.

Grace pulled my cock back to her and braced herself for the splatter on her neck and boobs. She figured that I was only going to sporadically fire dribbling shot from then on and was she ever wrong. As she bent in to dip her tongue into the 'eye' to collect whatever was left over, she was shocked by powerful shots five and six which shot up her nose and into her eyes. She let me cock go to wipe her eyes and shots seven and eight launched over Grace's head to arc down on her ass.

Sarah and Sandy screeched in stereo and grabbed my free cock and Sarah nearly got her lips over the crown in time for shot nine, and it caught her in the eye. Shot ten was small and we all figured I was done. My cock flexed again in Sandy's hand and a quick but short pulse of cum erupted. Sandy took it easily.

Grace had wiped the gobs of cum on her face and chest and she took control of what she was sure was a spent cock and pushed the tip of her tongue to the 'eye'. I was sure that I wasn't done. I could feel my balls loading up and I let out a painful sounding groan and shot twelve was as long and powerful a stream of cum as the first one. It blasted into Grace's open mouth and directly to the back of her mouth and into her throat. She pulled back and gagged and coughed. She laughed at the same time.