Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mom's real account of the story, I laid back in the hot water and hoped that one day I could repay Jack, 'no last name' for his cruelty.

Mom was getting overheated so she got out and wrapped her robe around her wet body. She smiled down at me as she hesitated for a moment. She said, "Don't tell your father. He worries about me doing nutty things. Sometimes, I worry about myself." She took a couple steps toward the house and then stopped and came back and said, "Speaking of nutty things, I need to tell you about my lunch with Sylvia. I'm sorry you guys haven't exactly worked out the way you hoped. She is delicious." She grinned with a look of reminiscence on her face and headed for the house.

My mind was flooded with Mom's last words, 'she is delicious'. My imagination could easily take me to erotic places and my cock forced its way out of the waistband of my suit. I wanted to hear the rest of the story so I was about to get out of the hot tub, when a female voice from the other side of the hedge behind me said, "Dex? It's Grace. Sarah and Sandy's mother."

I responded to the disembodied voice with a simple, "Hi Grace."

She said, "I'm sorry about last night. You weren't supposed to know we were even there. I think I need to explain myself. Sarah and Sandy are at a sleep-over tonight. Would it be possible for you to come over after six o'clock, so we could talk?"

I had been curious about Grace since last night's blow job. Apparently, Sarah and Sandy had confessed to their mother what they had been sneaking through the hedge. I said, "Okay. I have company but I think I can break away around seven." There was nothing planned for us for tonight. Mom planned to cook an early dinner around 5:30 and I was sure we'd be finished up by seven.

Grace said, "Thanks Dex. Seven it is. Just come through the hedge like my girls do." I chuckled. Sarah and Sandy must have been busted coming and going through the hedge to my house and Grace must have confronted them and asked what they were doing over here. I heard Grace walking through dry leaves toward her house.

The problem of what to do with my erection when I got out of the hot tub was no longer a problem as it had softened during the short conversation with Grace through the hedge. I pull the tub cover on and walked back to the house.

All five of the cleaning guys were as busy as bees. Their equipment was cleaning upholstery, carpeting, wood surfaces, counter-tops. There was even I guy busy in my bedroom and bathroom. I assumed that the family had retreated to the upstairs, so I grabbed my clothes off my bureau and went up dripping water down my legs.

I shouldn't have been surprised to find Mom and Dad and June and Julie naked and engaged in a daisy-chain of tongues in pussies and lips on Dad's cock, on Mom and Dad's bare mattress. I assumed the cleaners would be returning once the washing machine and dryer had done their jobs.

I stripped out of my wet bathing suit and stroked my rising erection. The foursome on the bed changed positions. Mom wanted Dad's cock and Julie released it and merged back into the circle of slurping and sucking mouths. They were all moaning and groaning. The room sounded like a porn film orgy.

Dad was drilling his tongue in June's pussy. It seemed odd for Dad to be performing cunnilingus. He had never wanted to do that before his session with Dr. Jaffrey. Now, he took to it like a duck to water. June's body went spastic first and her face came out of Julie's pussy as she pulsed through her orgasm.

Julie was wagging her ass around trying to find June's lips and I took the opportunity to get into the circle as I climbed on the bed and pushed my hard cock to Julie's pussy. At first, Julie thought that she had found June's face again, but when I pushed my bulbous knob into her, she came out of Mom's pussy and looked back at me with a startled look on her face. That look changed immediately to a grin and she pushed back at me and resumed her attack on Mom's pussy while Mom furiously bobbed her head up and down Dad's cock. Dad was slurping up June's juices as she settled down from her orgasm.

As I pushed deeper, Julie was pushed back down into Mom's sex and when I started fucking her, her tongue was pushed in and out of Mom's pussy coordinated with my thrusts.

Dad blew his load in Mom's mouth at the same time Julie groaned into her orgasm. She dropped her face to the bed and now Julie's forehead was being pushed to Mom's pussy as I continued pumping Julie in search of my own climax.

When Julie collapsed forward to the bed, she fell off my cock. She rolled onto her back gasping for air. I moved up one person and pushed my cock into Mom's pussy. She grinned back at me as she pushed Dad's cum out on her lips and sucked it back in and swallowed. We were both close to our mutual goals and after a couple minutes, Mom and I groaned into our orgasms together. Her clenching pussy milked my cock as I poured a dozen bolts of cum into her.

Mom looked back at me as I thrusted my hips at her sex in synch with my cum shots. She had an amazed look on her face. I couldn't stop cumming. Whatever she was getting, she was loving every moment of it.

When I finished, mom let herself drop to her side pulling off my cock. Her hand went straight to her sex as she said, "Oh dear. I'm gushing. Jesus, Dex. You sure filled me up that time." She looked at June and said, "Sweetie, can you get your mother a towel. Your brother has filled me to the brim. He's outdone himself today." Mom smiled at me and threw me an air-kiss. Julie giggled and pushed her lips over my crown and lashed her tongue around my softening shaft to clean it off. She smacked her lips when she pulled off and grinned at Mom as she pulled her hand from her sex and stuffed two fingers at a time into her mouth. Then she covered her sex again until June pushed a wet facecloth between her upper thighs.

We shared the shower. Mom and Dad and then me and the twins. There was a lot of teasing but no actual sex and we all got dressed. We were just coming out of the two bedrooms when the 'boss' cleaner guy in his street clothes was coming down the hall carrying a clipboard. He said they were done and asked Dad to sign the bill. Dad took the clipboard and scanned down to the total price and whistled. It must have been a big price. He signed and they shook hands as the 'boss' thanked Dad for the business. We all went down the stairs together. The other four guys were already gone. The 'boss' went straight to the front door as we went right. The house had a sweet chemical smell, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The house probably hadn't been this clean since it was first built.

Mom said, "I was going to cook dinner but I didn't find much in your refrigerator or cupboards. If you don't cook here, where do you eat?" She looked from me to June to Julie and back to me.

I said, "I guess the Cafeteria on campus more than anywhere."

Mom said, "Good. Let's go there for dinner. Your father and I worry about whether you're eating okay. We need to air out this house anyway. I'm getting light headed." The twins nodded and got up and started opening windows. It was a relatively nice day, so it wasn't too crazy to leave the windows open for a couple hours. Dad set the thermostat to 'off' as we headed for the foyer. No sense in heating the outdoors.

At the Cafeteria, we had no sooner sat in our chairs after filling our trays, when I saw Alicia, Dori and Sephia coming toward us. They stopped and said, "Hi." Alicia's attention was mainly on Dad, whom she had fucked in June's bed the night before. Sephia and Dori were polite to Mom and the twins but mostly concentrated on me. They thanked us for inviting them; which of course, we hadn't. Sephia looked at me and whispered loud enough for all to hear, "I won the whole October pot. I had Alicia's exact point total." She grinned and pinched her thumb and index finger together and slid them back and forth and said, "Big bucks. I owe you a dinner and I'm anxious to pay-off." Dori just glared at Sephia.

Mom was looking back and forth between Dad and Alicia. She had obviously given Dad her approval for him to fuck other women at the party and Alicia and Mandy had strapped him on and of course, Linda. There may have been others. As far as I knew, Mom had limited her sexual escapades to me, Dad and Linda and the odd co-ed. She had sucked a 'Gladiator's' cock or two but Mom didn't consider that to be sex. All of that was yesterday and she applied her patented withering stare at Alicia, who got the message and thanked us again and the three of them walked away. Mom said, "Beautiful girls, aren't they?" Dad smiled as he watched them leaving and nodded his agreement.

Julie looked at me and said, "Dex. Did you invite them? We don't even know who they are. Don't tell me that you'd got it on with them before last night." I just smiled, giving Julie all the confirmation, she needed.

June giggled and said, "Well, at least you've maintained your standards. They are beautiful."

While we ate, I explained about Alicia's and Dori's competition and Sephia betting on the winner. Mom said, "So, the smart one, Sephia, gets the money; while Alicia and Dori get the STD's. Sounds fair." Mom didn't have to say that she wanted me to stay away from them. I just nodded. Point taken.

As we finished and dropped off our trays, Dad gave his approval on the quality of the food. I guess he was satisfied that we wouldn't starve to death. We were home by 6:30. It was pitch-black out. The house hadn't cooled off all that much. We closed the windows and turned on the heat which came on immediately. The chemical odor was still there but much better than before.

We sat in the family room watching TV and as the clock closed in on seven, I excused myself and said that I had an important mid-semester exam on Monday and I should study a couple of hours. Mom sent me an air-kiss as Dad said, "Do what you have to. Keep your grades up."

I went to my room, closed the bedroom door and snuck out the front door. I didn't like sneaking around behind my parents back, but I really didn't want to be interrogated about having sexual contact with the neighbors. I walked around the garage into the backyard, skirting the hedges until I found the hole that Sarah and Sandy used. I walked across the yard and knocked on the back door. Grace opened it and ushered me inside with a "Hello Dex." She led me to the living room and offered me a seat on the sofa. I sat where she had motioned and she sat across from me on a loveseat. A glass-top coffee table was between us.

Grace looked very nervous and she fidgeted with her hands in her lap. She was looking down toward my feet as she said, "Umm .. The girls are at a sleep-over at a friends house. Umm... I guess I told you that already." Her thoughts were scattered and she changed subjects quickly from thanking me and my housemates for inviting Sarah and Sandy to our party, to the weather, to how I liked the college. She was everywhere except for what she invited me over to talk about. I responded casually to her questions.

Grace stood up and offered me a beer or soda and I accepted a beer. She hurried out of the room toward the kitchen. I stood up and looked at the various family pictures on the wall and the fireplace mantel. The girls were younger and looked more alike as fraternal twins back then, than they did now. In all the pictures, they were dressed alike. They made no such effort to dress alike now. Most of the pictures included a man. The husband, I guessed. I hadn't seen him around since we moved in.

Grace came back with a beer in one hand and a glass of what was either water or vodka. She chugged it down and shuddered. It was vodka. The tab was already popped on my beer and I took a sip. If the vodka was meant to embolden her, it worked. She moved up beside me and looked at the pictures that I had been looking at on the mantel. She pointed at the man in one of the pictures of the whole family and said, "That's my ex-husband.

From there, her story poured out of her: Sarah and Sandy were thirteen when she visited her husband at his office for lunch dressed in sexy heels and a long rain coat and nothing underneath. He was at his desk and had a horrified look on his face when she came in and closed the door behind her. She stripped off the rain coat and she was surprised that she didn't get the reaction she had expected. She cleared a path across his desk and slid her naked body toward him only to find out that his cock was already buried in the secretary's mouth, who was hidden in the footwell of his desk.

She pulled herself back off the front of his desk and grabbed her rain coat and pulled it back on. As she told me the story, she chuckled at her memory of what he said as she escaped his office. 'Honey, Baby. It's not what it looks like.' She laughed as she told me that.

I don't know why she felt compelled to tell me these details. I already knew she was divorced, when she pointed to the man in the photo and said, "That's my ex-husband." She went on with the story: She was reluctant to divorce him because of the kids. She loved him and he professed his love for her. He assured her that that was the only time he had ever cheated on her. A month later, she came home early from work and found him in their bed with the same secretary grinding herself on his cock as he held her enormous jugs.

She filed for divorce and he didn't contest it. She got total custody of the twins and he didn't fight that either. He hadn't been seen since. She'd heard that he married the 'bimbo secretary', who had since divorced him for cheating with his new secretary. She grinned as she said the last sentence.

Grace looked up at my face and said, "I was divorced at thirty-four with two thirteen-year-old girls." She chuckled and continued, "Do you have any idea what teen-age girls turn into. They were angry at their father and me; at the world in general. A friend told me they would turn back into human beings and thankfully, she was right. I love my girls dearly and now we have a wonderful relationship. With a little prodding, they tell me what's going on in their lives. At least, I think they do. I know they were having a lot of problems with a bully at school. Then they didn't anymore and that's when they confessed that you had helped them with that. I couldn't imagine how, so I dug deeper and they dropped the whole story from the hot tub, to the selfies, etc. I admit that I was furious with them and you. I had already put them on birth control pills because I knew the day would come. I just wasn't prepared for when the day came." Apparently, her girls hadn't told her about their sex with earlier boyfriends. They weren't virgins when they got in my hot tub, but Grace assumed that 'when the day came' was that day with me. I didn't let on.

We were still standing by the fireplace through all this. She motioned me back to my seat and she took hers. Her hands were fidgeting again as she continued her story: "At first, I thought I just wanted details because that's what mother's do. Then I realized that their details were making me extremely horny. I'm not even forty and I haven't had sex in five years. I'm in the peak of my sexual life." Now I knew why I was invited over tonight and in spite of my efforts, my cock began its rise.

Her story turned personal as she explained how she has masturbated more in the last few weeks than the previous five years. She had never met me nor even seen me but her girls had given her enough details to form an imaginary lover in her fantasies. She went on, "When the girls came home with a box of very sexy costumes that your housemates provided, there was an extra one so, I decided that I would join them, just to put a face to my fantasies. I guess I wasn't expecting what happened though. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. I'd been to a few of those parties that evolve into orgies when I was in college. Anyway, the girls dragged me into the living room when they saw you with those other girls. Sarah said, 'Mom, if you want to put a face with your fantasy, you might as well replace your fantasies with the real thing.' My 'Ex' had a big dick, but nothing like yours. Shit! I was sure my girls had been exaggerating. I mean, their first cock and all. Of course, they'd think it was huge." I let it go without correcting her. I didn't want to throw Sarah and Sandy under the bus.

Grace was rambling now as she wiped her sweaty palms on her thighs, "I'd never seen a cock that big before and my girls stumble onto it first time. Wow, what are the chances?" She had sucked her lower lip between her teeth as her gaze went to me lap and my moving pant leg. Her eyes popped up to mine and lingered as if trying to determine if my big head's interest was the same as my little heads. She dropped her eyes back to my lap.

I didn't try to hide my growing erection. I knew already where this was going. Straight upstairs to her bedroom, if we even made it that far. Her face was flushed red with lust as she contemplated whether she had the gumption to take the next step. She was silent for nearly a minute before she said, "I came home last night after ... umm ... after what the girls and I did in your living room and I masturbated through three orgasms in rapid succession. I've never been so horny." She wrung her hands together as she brought her eyes up to mine and said, "Do you think you would be interested in making love to woman twice your age." Her words tailed off to a whisper to herself, "God only knows how much she needs it."

Her eyes were glistening with moisture and radiating hope. I smiled at her and reached down and unzipped my pants. I reached inside and pulled my hard-on out and looked into her eyes and said, "You had me at 'Hello, Dex." Her eyes suddenly flooded with tears as her face split in a huge grin as she exploded out of her seat and we were all over each other, kissing each other wherever there was skin to kiss. She grabbed my cock and groaned as our lips collided. She was on fire. I moved from there to her neck and earlobe and she muttered, "Oh fuck." She yanked my shirt over my head and ran her fingers through the peaks and valleys of my ripped abs and moaned. I cupped her breasts through her dress. They were larger than Sarah's and Sandy's boobs. Her body was similar to theirs with only a few extra pounds on her. As pretty as her girls are, Grace was prettier, at least as far as I was concerned. Not as classically gorgeous as Mom and the twins or even Linda but she had my steam up. I know I have an affinity for older women.

As Grace dropped to her knees to unfasten my pants, I unzipped her dress down her back and pushed it off her shoulders. She shrugged her dress off her arms and anxiously went back to my pants. She was gasping for air and whimpering with frustration as she fumbled with my belt. We had barely got started. She gave up on my belt and grabbed my cock again with a grip like she was terrified that I'd change my mind. There was no way that would happen. My cock throbbed in her hand. I yanked open my belt and undid the top button.

Grace used her free hand to unfasten her front-clasp bra and shrugged it off her shoulders. That left only her bikini panties. She didn't take her eyes off my cock and both of her hands grabbed it and she started a double-fisted hand job.

She wasn't about to release my hard-on for even a second to get my pants down, so I pushed them out from under me and stood up to let them drop to the floor. My knob was right in her face then and she dropped her head to suck it to her lips. Even that made her groan. I interrupted her thought and pulled her up to her feet. She was concerned that her lips were moving away from my cock instead of toward it. I kicked off my shoes and bent down and scooped her up and set her down on the base of my cock. She clamped her arms around my neck and threw her legs around behind me and hooked her ankles on my ass.