Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 11

Story Info
Mom & Linda take on Linda's client. Dex helps neighbor.
16.1k words
4.8
22.4k
39

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

The Halloween Party was over. Only the mess remained. Upstairs was a full house. The twins were in their room. Dad, Mom and Molly's mom, Linda were in Mom and Dad's room. Emma and Eva, who had passed out inside the coffin in the foyer with a double-headed dildo imbedded in their pussies, were in the spare room. I could have joined any of them, but I was fucked out. I never thought I'd say those words. I went to my room. I was exhausted. I just laid down on my bed and didn't even bother to get under the covers. My mind was churning on the events of the party. Everybody was fucking or sucking everybody. The sexual heat was incendiary. Once it started, you couldn't escape it. I tried to think back to who started it. I was too tired to think but I couldn't turn my brain off. I glanced at the digital clock which read '3:23'. I groaned. I tried my tongue and jaw relaxation techniques and they must have worked because the next thing I remembered was being nudged.

I was in a dream and the nudging didn't fit in it. I woke with a start. My heart was hammering in my chest and I came up on my elbow and mumbled, "What?" I collapsed to my back, annoyed at the interruption, and mumbled, "I just got to sleep." I felt a new weight on the bed beside me. Mental clarity was seeping into my brain and I opened my eyes to see Julie clearly illuminated in the blue light of the clock on my nightstand. She was naked and as my dream began to dissipate, I realized that I had been dreaming of the twins in the nude as I had seen them numerous times.

Again, I said, "What?" She didn't say anything before she picked up my flaccid dick laying on my left thigh. My first thought was, 'How come I don't have a woody, since I was dreaming of June and Julie in the nude?' The thought didn't linger as Julie's real hand was rectifying the situation.

She was grinning down at me as she said, "Mom woke me up and sent me down to get you hard and bring you upstairs to her. My first thought was that I'd just come down and jerk you off until you're hard and then drag you upstairs so I could go back to bed." She dropped down to place her boobs across my thigh and pushed her lips over the velvety crown of my hardening cock and then pulled off and said, "Now that I'm awake, I want to get some for myself." She pushed back on my knob and eased her lips down my shaft until her nose was in my pubic hair. I groaned and dropped my head back to the pillow as my hips lifted.

My balls still ached but I put that away and savored the sensation of Julie's magically lips and tongue on my cock, which was now completely at attention. She held her position, with her lips in my pubis for several moments and I rocked my hips up and down trying to push more inside her mouth. She had it all in her mouth so there was no more to push. She pulled back quickly and a flood of her saliva drooled down my shaft. On occasion, the twins gave really sloppy blow jobs and now was one of those occasions. She pulled her lips off, trailing a long silver-blue thread of saliva from my knob to her lip. The blue was from the digital clock. She broke the thread with her tongue and let a big wad of saliva dropped from her lips to my shaft and then she spread it around with her hand.

She climbed up off me and threw here leg across my hips facing my feet in a reverse-cowgirl position. I was looking at her perfectly shaped ass, illuminated in blue light and my cock surged harder as she pulled my cock to her vagina and slid herself on. She moaned hard as my knob penetrated her. She didn't hurry to take all of me. She fucked herself on and off my knob several times and the sensation must have got to her the same as it was getting to me. She muttered, "I didn't get any of this last night. Oh, my gggawwddd." She eased her way down my shaft and groaned all the way. I was groaning as I flexed my cock and rocked my hips up into her. She stopped at the bottom and flexed her vaginal muscles and savored the sensation. So did I.

Julie took a grip on the bottom of my cock with her vagina and pulled herself up the shaft. She whimpered with delight. She turned back to look at me and said, "Don't cum. Mom said, 'not to let you cum'. So, don't. But I can have some fun right up till you're about to." She had a look of pure lust on her face as she turned back around and started fucking me by rocking herself forward and back. I helped by gripping her hips and slamming her forward to drive my cock deep in her pussy. She groaned each time.

I figured that I could drive her into an orgasm and then withdraw before I came. A minute or so later, Julie burst into her climax and let out a pinched screech in response. She thrashed her hips on mine and finally collapsed to lay back on my chest. I cupped her tits and fondled her erect nipples. Only the knob of my cock was still in Julie's pussy and she randomly clenched down on it and my cock would push back at her vaginal flex with a flex of its own.

I think we both fell asleep just like that until my cock softened and fell out of her. It woke her up and she rolled off me to the bed. She sat up and apparently remembered what her mission was when she came down here. She leaned back down and inhaled my soft cock. She lashed her tongue around my shaft and pulled off. She giggled and said, "I taste pretty good, don't I?"

I chuckled and said, "Definitely." She pushed back on and started another blow job until I was hard again. It didn't take long. She reluctantly pulled her lips off me and grabbed my hand to pull me up out of bed. She gripped my hard cock with her thumb rubbing across my glans as she went silently up the stairs towing me behind.

Julie stopped at the open door to her room and released me. She stretched up and kissed me and whispered, "Thanks for the big 'O', big bro." She giggled and said, "I'm going back to bed." She pushed me further down the hall toward Mom and Dad's room. Julie whispered, "The mission, should you choose to accept it is to fuck the shit out of Mom and Maleficent. If anyone can do it; you can." She chuckled and closed her door.

I walked through the open door to Mom's room which was illuminated by the light in the bathroom shower. No one greeted me. Dad, Linda and Mom were asleep with the bedding down to their thighs. Linda was in the middle with Dad spooned up behind her with a hand on her breast. Linda was spooned by behind Mom with her hand on Mom's pubic mound. Mom was talking in her sleep but her words were unintelligible.

I walked around the bed to Mom's side and looked down at her sleeping form. She was beautiful, even in sleep. I examined her body. The way it tapered from her shoulders down to her slender waist and then up over her smooth hips to her tapered thighs. There wasn't a single bump or a lump to break those smooth lines. Her breasts were hidden under her top arm draping over them. Her lips were slightly parted as she did her 'poofing' snore. Her hair was a little messier than usual, but she liked the wild-haired disheveled look recently.

I pushed in close to the nightstand by her face and pulled my hard cock down toward her lips. I smiled as I wondered how far I'd get before she woke up and inhaled me. I lightly touched my glans to her lips and she wrinkled her nose and flicked her tongue along her lips. I pushed a little harder against her lips and they parted a little further. I had nothing to lose, so I pushed harder and her lips opened wide in a yawn and I took the opportunity to push my knob inside. As the yawn completed, her lips closed around my glans and her tongue investigated the intruder. I started fucking her mouth and she startled awake with a 'mmuummphhh'. Her eyes flew open in alarm and then they softened and she pushed her lips forward until my knob pushed into her throat. Her eyes were smiling, so she wasn't pissed off by my violation. She pushed her head on and off my cock. She's an awesome cock-sucker.

When she was satisfied that I was as hard as possible, she pulled off and gently turned over to face Linda, who was sound asleep. Mom pulled the covers further down to her knees and presented her gorgeous ass to the edge of the bed. I knew immediately what she wanted. She raised her top leg and planted her foot on her knee. I moved down the bed and bent my legs to push my saliva coated cock to Mom's anus. She turned to grin back at me and then nodded. When I pushed my knob inside her, a look of pure bliss washed across her face. She whispered, "I adore your monster cock in my ass." She pushed back and I pushed forward. We both let out a long groan until my balls slapped up against her lower thigh.

Mom gave little regard for her sleeping bed mates as she began her fucking motion. The bed rocked from side to side in the same rhythm that we had established. Dad woke first and he lifted his head to see me standing beside the bed fucking Mom's ass. He grinned at me and he lifted his growing erection and guided it to Linda's sex. He was angling in low so I guessed that he was going for her pussy. Probably, to lubricate his cock before he butt-fucked her. Linda woke with a start when Dad pushed his cock in. She saw me and Mom going at it and when she recovered from the shock of being pulled out of a deep sleep that way, she grinned at me and then turned back to smile at Dad. Linda moaned and said, "I could really get used to waking up like this every day."

I usually had little trouble holding back my climax to wait for the woman's orgasm but not this morning. I don't know if it was because Julie had brought me up to the edge and stopped after her orgasm, but I was getting no indications that Mom was going to blow any time soon and my balls were screaming at me to 'knock it off' as they churned on another load.

Mom knew I was close and she moaned out, "Give it to me, Dex." I chuckled to myself because Mom would have normally used 'Baby' instead of 'Dex', if Linda wasn't there.

Cum was rocketing up my shaft as I slammed my cock deep in Mom's bowels and she screamed with the thrust and then yelled, "JESUUUSSSS" as that first powerful jolt of cum streamed into her. She slammed back at me as I prepared for the second shot. She screamed into an anal orgasm right in the middle of mine. Her sphincter muscle milked me dry and then kept on going.

Linda groaned when Dad pulled his cock from her pussy and without missing a stroke pushed his cock into her ass. She grimaced as his knob pushed through that initial resistance and then she relaxed and moaned, "God damn. I love getting my ass fucked."

Mom laughed and said, "I hear that." They high-fived each other as they joined in a lip-lock. They kissed sensuously until Linda pulled away with open mouth and scrunched up face as she exploded into her orgasm. She was humping furiously on Dad's cock and that pulled him over the top of his climax. He slammed his hips into Linda's ass as he expelled his load.

I pulled my softening cock from Mom's ass and pushed onto the bed to spoon up behind her. Once our breathing returned to normal there was total silence. The blackness of night had been replaced by the gray of pre-dawn.

I soon heard the familiar sound of Dad's light snore. Mom giggled softly and whispered, "I can't believe how fast he can fall asleep after sex." She had intended the comment for me but Linda giggled and whispered, "He's still in my ass and I have to pee." Mom laughed and said, "Just pull yourself off. He'll just roll over and never wake up." Linda did as Mom suggested and Dad rolled over, just like Mom said he would. Linda crawled down the bed to the foot. She apparently didn't want to encounter the 'creepy thing' again.

She was coming back into the bedroom when Emma and Eva ran across the hall and nearly collided with Linda. Emma's huge tits were swaying from side to side. They either were in a hurry to puke or pee. Linda sidestepped them to avoid the collision. Emma and Eva were both as naked as the rest of us. Eva made it to the toilet first but Emma didn't care. She hoisted her ass up and into one of the double sinks and pissed right there. Mom giggled and said, "Friends of yours?"

I whispered, "Friends of Julie and June. Study group. After everyone was gone last night, or rather, this morning, I found them passed out in the foyer coffin with a double-headed dildo in them. I carried them to the spare room and tucked them in. I have no idea where their costumes went. I couldn't find them downstairs. Speaking of downstairs, it's a disaster area down there. I was going to take a shot at cleaning but I didn't know where to even start."

Mom chuckled and said, "Don't bother. I anticipated the mess and hired a company to come at noon today to do it. They'll clean the carpets and upholstery. I'm sure there is cum everywhere." I grinned and nodded. Apparently, Mom had anticipated that the party would turn into an orgy.

When Emma and Eva were done, they both came around the bed to my side and Emma asked, "Do you know where our costumes went. That's all we have to go home in."

I shook my head and rolled out of bed. I said, "You'll have to think back to when you had them on. I didn't see them downstairs." I leaned in and kissed Mom and said, "I'll go help them find their clothes. They may have to go home in the twin's clothes." Mom kissed me again and I followed Emma and Eva's cute little naked asses down the stairs and I felt that tingle in my groin. We looked everywhere and they had no clue. It wasn't sunrise yet so I told them to get in my bed and get a little more sleep. They were still staggering around.

I went up stairs and opened the twin's bedroom door and stepped in. I nudged Julie like she had nudged me earlier. It was payback. She groaned awake and I laughed when she said, "What?"

I said, "Emma and Eva passed out in a coffin last night and they've lost their costumes. We just looked everywhere and we can't find them. Do you have something they can pull on to get them back to the dorm?"

She came up on her elbows and struggled to come fully awake. She mumbled, "Seriously? In a coffin? Shit. Yeah, I probably have something. Emma's a lot shorter, but shorts and tee shirt should work." She threw her legs out from under her covers and went to her bureau and turned on a lamp. June groaned her displeasure at being interrupted and buried her head under her pillow. Julie pulled out a couple pairs of shorts and tee shirts. She went to her closet and pulled out a couple pair of sneakers. "I have no idea if these will fit." She stuffed it all into my arms, turned off the lamp and went back to crawl into bed. I left and closed their door.

I went to my room and threw Julie's clothes on my bed. They sat up and were looking at my flaccid cock dangling down past my balls. If I was so inclined, a three-some was in the offering. My balls told me that I wasn't so inclined. I went back upstairs and crawled back in beside Mom. I kissed her on the neck and she pushed her ass back at me in response.

Ten minutes later, Emma and Eva crept down the upstairs hallway and came to my side of the bed again. The twins are taller and slenderer than both Emma and Eva so Julie's clothes were very tight on them. It would be good enough for them to drive back to their dorm and get to their room. They were both Freshman so they must have borrowed a car from an upper-class friend.

Emma, with her huge boobs jammed into Julie's tight tee shirt, was a sight to behold. She saw me gawking at them and she giggled and tweaked her nipples. They both bent down and kissed me and thanked me for being invited to the party and for taking care of them last night and then hurried from the room. I was surprised that they even remembered anything from last night. Several minutes later I heard their car start and drive away.

Linda cuddled over to Mom and clutched her tit. Mom chuckled and said to me, "Get some sleep. Your going to need it before I'm done with you." I chuckled and clutched her other tit. It was later than the time I usually get up in the morning but I fell fast asleep.

At nine o'clock, I sat down at the dining room table beside the sitting skeleton. I half expected it to stand up. I was dressed in athletic shorts and a tee shirt. Mom and Dad were in their robes across the table. Mom had cooked up a breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. It was a feast that I wasn't used to, now that the girls and I were cooking for ourselves.

The twins were in the kitchen when Linda came down all showered. She was dressed like she had an appointment or something. I had retrieved a small bag from her car this morning. We all looked her up and down as she strolled into the dining room in a curve fitting mid-thigh dress and high heels. Her hair was perfect. Her makeup was perfect. Everything was perfect. Mom said, "Wow, you clean up nice."

Linda said, "I'm sorry, I have to go. I have an appointment with a client at ten." She checked her watch.

Mom asked, "What do you do that requires appointments on Saturday mornings?" Linda answered that she is a Real Estate Agent. Mom smiled and nodded. Mom had an evil grin on her face as she asked, "Have you ever had sex with a prospective buyer to close a sale?"

Dad said, "Maddy. That's an inappropriate question." The evil smile on Mom's face remained in place as she looked right at Linda.

Linda hesitated like she was contemplating whether or not she'd answer Mom's question. Mom gave her a few more seconds to respond by adding, "I know I would if I had a job like that."

Linda smiled and said, "Yes. I have. Some clients even make that a condition of the sale. They usually only want a blow job and that's no big deal. Sometimes, that evolves into intercourse, but that's usually because I'm horny. The appointment today is with a middle-aged guy and his young girlfriend who have already conditioned their offer for a million-dollar house on a three-way today. I hope he doesn't want to fuck my ass because it's pretty sore. She grinned at Dad as he grinned back at her.

I could see the lusty look on Mom's face as Linda spoke. She looked at Dad and he broke out laughing. Nothing had been said but after that many years of marriage, they silently communicated much like the twins do. He said, "Go ahead and ask your question. You know you want to." Linda looked at Dad with a confused look and Mom asked her question.

"Would it be possible for me to come along as a trainee or something? The three-way could be a four-way. I'm getting wet just thinking about it." She squirmed in her chair. The lusty look on Mom's face had morphed into a pleading look. We all looked at Linda for a response.

Linda looked at Dad and said, "You're okay with this?"

Dad nodded and said, "She'll stop at the blow job. If there's any fucking to be done, you'll need to do it. Maddy only fucks me." I knew we were in trouble with that answer. Linda had watched me fuck Maddy a couple times last night. There was nothing to be said about it now and I hoped that it went over Linda's head.

Linda looked back at Mom and said, "Sure, but you'll have to hurry. Do you have anything like a suit to wear?" Mom practically jumped out of her chair and ran upstairs. The twins were just sitting down when Mom jumped up and Julie said, "What'd we miss?"

Dad laughed and said, "Nothing. Maddy is going to start a new career today." Linda and I laughed. Dad's answer only compounded the confused looks on the twin's faces. They let it go and began filling their plates.

Linda was frequently checking her watch when Mom came downstairs. She looked amazing and Linda broke into a grin. Mom wasn't wearing a suit, like Linda but she looked every bit as professional in her tight leather skirt, high-heels and silk, low-cut puffy-sleeved blouse. She had showered before coming down to make breakfast. Her hair was just so and the minimal amount of makeup made her beautiful eyes pop. She looked spectacular. She turned a three-sixty and said, "Will this do?"

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers