All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 12'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointed in this Series

I've really enjoyed this series up to now. For some perverse reason BigZeke13 keeps punishing us regarding the Sylvia/Dex romance or lack thereof. He makes it like Dex really has feelings for her and maybe she has them for him too but it has becomes this brain fuck and now involves his Mom and Dad fucking him over as well with her. This is just too much. Keep it fun or let it be romantic but stop with the mind games with Dex. Dex is entitled to have at least one serious relationship in college and definitely doesn't need to have his emotions screwed with my family and a fickle bitch. Rated this one 2 stars. All others have been 5. Please make a course correction!

LM

Vstar67Vstar67almost 4 years ago
Wow!

Dex is my hero! Keep up the good work BigZeke13!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dancing Bunny

I liked the conflict of Dex's conflict of romance or not. Sylvia had her chance and Dex would have been glad to have her as his girlfriend. But now he would be crazy to settle down for a romance when any snatch that gets with in 20 feet of him gets caught in his dick's gravity well. Why is anybody looking for a romance to non family member in this category anyway?

Dex is surely a beast, he's in better shape and has a monster cock that outshines all male strippers. Threw me out of the story that he went from a self described nobody and a few short months later he the peak male specimen that has to be destroying reproductive organs when he goes balls deep, which is almost always. Then I remembered it's a fantasy story.

Thanks for the stories and keep them coming ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
nice

still a great story, thanks for losing the cops. dex should be able to keep his sisters happy. no need for other guys.

flashbigrussianflashbigrussianalmost 4 years ago
Silvia and Reece

I love the on and off relationship between them

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago

What a load of balls but great fun. So onward and upward.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Yeah, relationship with Sylvia is a non starter. She broke up with Fatima because Fatima liked dicks too much, she broke up with Dex the first time because she liked pussy more, she's like occasional dick but appears to like older men aka Dex's dad. Dex is just a walking penis to her. Reece? maybe but for someone who said she liked him she was so ready to sleep with someone else on what was essentially a first date sooo....

In a alternate universe world for Dex he would just say fukit and marry the twins...They seem to give him everything he needs and there is real love between them. Every other woman in the story just seems to want his dick..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous