Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was gasping for air right along with her as I maneuvered by body down to spoon up behind her. My cock remained imbedded in her ass. I pulled a nipple between my lips and flicked my tongue on it. Mom grabbed my head and held me there until her breathing returned to normal. My cock was going limp and it slid out of her ass. Mom had a pouting look on her face as it came out of her.

She rolled her hips to align with her torso and I pulled myself up to kiss her passionately. She reached down and gripped my cock. I flexed it in her hand the best I could with a deflating cock and laid my head back on the bed beside hers and neither of us moved a muscle for a long time.

The bedspread that we were laying on was soaking wet and cold, so getting off the bed was shocking. Mom pulled off the bedspread and felt the blanket underneath to make sure it was okay. The damage was minimal.

We showered together with sexual activity limited to sensuous kissing and fondling. We dried each other and slid under the sheet. There hadn't been any noises of a sexual nature from upstairs for a while. I spooned up behind Mom and clutched a breast. Mom lifted her top leg and reached between her thighs and pulled my flaccid dick through and dropped her leg back down over the shaft. She gripped the few inches that laid along her sex. I kissed her neck, eliciting a groan and I followed her off to sleep.

I woke to the sound of moans and groans. The gray, early dawn light surprised me when I opened my eyes. I felt like I'd slept for ten minutes. The moans were coming from upstairs. Mom was gone so I wondered if she had joined Dad and the twins. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I stepped out of my room to the hallway. The sounds of sex were much louder and I was about to head up the stairs. Then I heard a noise from the kitchen, so I went in that direction.

Mom was bent over the sink furiously plowing her fingers through her sex. She nudged a frying pan to the side and set her free elbow down on the counter. I pulled a barstool out and sat down to watch. She heard me and glanced over her shoulder. Her fingers didn't even slow down. She grinned at me and said, "Those sounds are driving me crazy. I'm almost there. Can you help me?"

I pulled myself off the stool. My cock had gone instant hard as soon as I saw her naked body humping on her fingers. She watched as I rounded the bar with my cock leading the way. She groaned when she saw it. When I got close enough, Mom pulled her fingers from her pussy and grabbed my cock and pulled me in behind her guiding it to her sex.

When I pushed into her sopping wet pussy, she came up off the counter to her hands and groaned hard. She was right about being close. I got five or six thrusts in before her body tensed and her head hung toward the sink. Her eyes were pinched shut and her mouth opened to form an 'O' and she started rapidly panting like a dog. Around her panting she whimpered, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God." I kept up my pace as I gripped her hips for leverage. When she was done, I stopped with my cock still in her and moved my hands to her high-riding fleshy boobs. She stood up so she could turn her head to kiss me. She reached up and back for my face. I kissed her neck sensuously and she moaned. Her standing position changed the angle of my cock in her. She was on her tiptoes trying to get a fucking motion going. I accommodated her and started fucking her again. She muttered, "Yes. Oh gawwdd, yes. Keeping going. I'm gonna cum again."

Instead of 'keep going', I pulled out and spun her around and lifted her ass up on the counter. The whole maneuver didn't give her time to complain about losing my cock. It was back in her in two seconds. The sultry smile on her face told me she was better than fine with the change. She curled her legs around my thighs and pulled me to her and I jack-hammered my bulbous knob into her pussy. Her arms wrapped around my neck to hang on and then she let her hands replace her arms as she leaned back against the cabinets. She was trying to add her own motion. There wasn't much she could do except pull herself on my cock after I pulled back to the ridgeline.

The sounds of sex drifting down the stairs had stopped and all was quiet except for our gasping groans. Her second orgasm was massive as evidenced by her unseeing gaze at the kitchen light above us. I wanted to cum in her but my orgasm was nowhere to be found. I fucked her clenching pussy until it stopped and she came back from wherever she went. She grabbed my neck and pulled herself up to my face and latched onto my lips in a passionate kiss. She kept manually flexing her vaginal muscles on my cock and I did the same to her.

We just stayed there like that for several minutes until our breathing returned to normal. Mom pulled her face from my neck and looked at me and said, "You didn't cum. Let's go upstairs and the twins and I will pull it out of you." She giggled. I liked the idea.

I pulled my hard, gooey cock from her and stepped back and helped her down off the counter. She grabbed my swinging cock and led me up the stairs and into the twin's room. June was sitting against the headboard with her legs on either side of Dad's head. Her gaping pussy glistened with wetness. Julie was laying straight out on top of Dad's body with her head on his shoulder and her legs on the outside of his. His semi-erect cock was still buried in Julie's pussy. No one moved a muscle when Mom and I walked in. My first thought was that they were asleep like this, but Dad muttered, "Good morning. What a night." Both June and Julie giggled.

Mom walked over to the side of the bed and bent down and kissed Dad and then kissed Julie and then stretched up to kiss June. Julie giggled as she was looking into Mom's wet pussy. She said, "Well, it looks like Mom has had a recent fucking. Mom giggled as she pulled back from June's lips. Julie pushed her index finger to Mom's sex and dragged it up along her clitoris and Mom flinched and groaned. Julie giggled at her response.

I was slowly stroking my cock as all this went on. The gorgeous naked bodies kept it hard. I just had to do something with it. It was hard as a steel pipe. June saw my hard cock in my hand and said, "That looks nice. What do you plan to do with it?"

Mom said, "He fucked me through two orgasms with that and you know his stamina. He hasn't cum yet. I think the three of us need to suck him dry." She smiled at me.

Mom guided me to the other bed and sat me down and pushed me back on my elbows. She knelt to the floor between my knees. The lusty look on her face was incredible. She grabbed my vertical cock and pulled it to her lips. She inhaled it straight down into her throat. My head fell back on my neck as I let out loud groan. That was enough for the twins to come to either side of my thighs. The twins got down close to Mom's bobbing head as June sucked one testicle into her mouth and Julie did the same with the other. I groaned again as the twins batted my balls around in their mouths with their tongues. Mom looked up at me and giggled around my cock as she started her usual blow job technique. I was toast and I knew it.

Mom pulled off and Julie took her place as Mom jerked me off. Julie pushed Mom's hand away as she deep throated me. She came off and June took her place. They swapped back and forth as they looked up into my eyes. They giggled at what was most assuredly a stupid look on my face. I was going, going and gone. Mom pulled off my cock and aimed it at Julie who opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. Mom's aim was true as I humped up and launched the first powerful stream right into Julie's mouth. She pulled back and gagged and coughed.

June leaned in for the next shot and Mom aimed my cock at her face. Cum splattered across her face from her chin to her hair. She stayed right there for the next shot, which she caught most of. Mom intentionally aimed my cock at her face, without her mouth open and cum splattered everywhere. The turned her aim down and I launched a hard shot into her cleavage. June and Julie pushed their big tits forward and I finished up on their chests. Mom pushed my spent cock into mouth and licked all around, collected the last of my cum from the 'eye' and popped her mouth off with a smack. Mom aimed it at Julie who took a turn down the shaft and then June did the same.

The three of them went to work on each other collecting cum from their faces and chests. It was a sight to see. I collapsed to my back on Julie's bed. My cock slapped back to my stomach. It was still hard but I could tell it was going to go soft pretty soon.

I could hear Dad jerking on his cock as he watched his girls sucking me dry. Mom heard it too and she spun on her knees and moved to the edge of June's bed and leaned in and began giving Dad a deep throat blow job. To say the least, he didn't last long enough for June and Julie to get any. Mom took it all right down to her stomach.

Mom and Dad got up and went to the shower adjoining the twin's room and theirs. I took the twins downstairs to shower in my bathroom. Their faces and tits glistened with cum residue and Julie suckled on June's nipples to savor the taste.

When we were done in the shower, my cock was up again. June and Julie giggled as they dried it off. June went to push her lips on again, but I stepped back. Both girls had confused looks on their faces. I said, "I'm good. Really. Don't forget that the Halloween decoration people are coming this afternoon to break everything down. Hannah said that she and Rachel could do the job." The twins broke into sultry grins. I helped them up from the floor.

The twins thundered up the stairs to get dressed. My erection was deflated by the time I was dressed. I went back to the kitchen and pushed the frypan to the stove burner from where Mom had nudged it to get it out of her way. I scrambled up several eggs and made toast. Bacon would have been nice but I didn't want to bother.

The twins thundered back down the stairs and announced that Mom and Dad were going at it again in the shower. I smiled to myself. I was glad that Mom and Dad were getting what they needed from their marriage. They definitely were not when I came home last summer.

The twins and I had our breakfast and left some for Mom and Dad. By the time they came down dressed for the day, breakfast was cold. I heated the eggs in the microwave and made fresh toast. I delivered their plates along with steaming cups of coffee. Dad smiled and said, "Dex, you're going to make someone a good wife someday, especially if you're as good in bed as mine is."

Mom smacked him on the thigh and said, "Don't you listen to him. He's just teasing you. Besides, he's already great in bed." We all laughed and sipped our coffee.

Mom and Dad got ready to head to the airport. Their flight was at noon. I had no idea when the Halloween decorations people would be here, other than sometime today.

With their bags in tow, Dad went out to their rental car and stowed them in the trunk. We all walked out to the driveway and made our goodbye kisses and hugs. Mom was sad to go and the twin's eyes bubbled over with tears. I gave Dad a man-hug and he said, "Stay down in your books, Dex." I nodded.

I kissed and hugged Mom and she said, "Be careful out there and stay away from that tall one, Aisha or Alicia or whatever her name is. She's going to be trouble for someone. Don't let it be you." I grinned and nodded. I stepped back and Julie took her turn. I couldn't hear what was said, but Julie's tears burst free and she started crying. Mom wiped her tears away but more were coming. Mom held her close for a minute or so. Dad was checking his watch. June kissed and hugged Dad and giggled as she ran her hand down over the crotch of his pants. He smiled.

When Julie had got herself together, she and June switched. June was sad but tears didn't flow. She and Mom hugged each other hard and kissed each other passionately for a brief moment.

With goodbyes done, they got in the front seats and Dad drove away, honking his horn and waving. We watched until they were out of sight and then we just stood there. I had my arms around their shoulders as they had one arm around my waist. Julie sniffled and wiped her nose on the sleeve of her shirt. She looked up at me and said, "I miss them already." June nodded her agreement. I kissed them both on their foreheads and we went inside.

June and Julie busied themselves by making lunch. By the time we had cleared the dishes from the dining room table, we heard the rumble of large truck downshifting to turn into our driveway. I opened the front door and watched Hannah step down from the truck's running board. She was dressed much the same as the other day when she and Doug and Jimmy set up the Halloween decoration that they were here today to breakdown and remove.

A redheaded girl stepped out of the cab on the passenger side. I could only see enough of her to know that she was much younger than Hannah. She jumped down from the running board and went to the back. Moments later, I heard the rumbling of the back door of the box truck going up.

Hannah saw me standing in the foyer behind the glass storm door. She smiled and waved. I did the same. She had a clipboard in her hand as she headed up the walkway. The redhead appeared from behind the truck and followed Hannah. As she came closer, I figured her for mid-twenties. She was dressed in bright colors and was a total contrast to the 'Goth Girl', all black, Hannah. Her pants were tight and revealed slender hips and a trim waist. She wore a hunter-green hoody with the hood down. It complemented her thick, wavy red hair that dropped below her shoulders. She had an ear to ear grin as she approached me holding open the storm door. Hannah had stretched up to kiss me as she came through the door. I kissed her back and tasted her strawberry flavored black lipstick.

Hannah introduced Rachel as she came through the door. She had that grin on her face still. My guess was that Hannah had told Rachel all about our first meeting and what to expect today. My guess was completely wrong; Hannah had not told Rachel anything about the other day or today. As far as Rachel was concerned, she was here today to collect the decorations that had been installed a couple days ago. The way she scanned me from head to toe and the sultry look in her eyes told me she was interested though.

Hannah noticed too and she laughed and said, "Jesus Rachel. Why don't you just jump him." Rachel's face instantly went red with embarrassment at getting called out by Hannah.

We walked together into the family room to introduce Rachel to June and Julie. They were both gone. They were already in the hot tub anticipating that Hannah and Rachel and I would promptly join them. When they saw that we were looking out the picture window from the family room. Julie stood up and cupped her big, naked boobs.

Rachel was gawking at the twins with wide eyes. Hannah giggled and turned to me and said, "As much as I wish we could join you guys, I'm afraid we can't. We don't have the time." She glanced at Rachel and whispered, "I'll explain before we go, but not in front of ... ." She secretly pointed at Rachel, who was still looking out the window. June had stood up too and was sucking on Julie's nipples, apparently trying to entice us to hurry. "I hate to disappoint your 'umm .. housemates'." She grinned up at me.

I smiled at her and said, "I'm disappointed too." Her aqua blue eyes bored into mine and she pressed her body to mine and stretched up again and kissed me. That move pulled Rachel's attention to us as Hannah ran her fingers over my shirt-covered abs and pecks.

Hannah noticed Rachel's attention and she pulled back from me and said, "Well, Rachel. You know the drill. Let's get this stuff in the truck. We need to get back." Rachel grinned at Hannah's attempt to deflect and simply nodded and headed for the living room to break down the control console.

Hannah looked back at me and whispered, "I've got a proposition for you and your 'umm .. housemates'." She was obviously having fun with the 'umm .. housemates' reference to the twins. She had picked up on exactly how I had originally introduced them to her. She had no reason to think that the twins and I were anything but friends with benefits. "I'll come out to the hot tub when we're done and explain. Okay?" I nodded and she ran her hand down the contour of my flaccid cock hanging down my pant leg. Her eyes grew as she found my knob nearly half way to my knee. She grinned up at me and then pulled away and went to the stairs.

Hannah's touch through my pants was like electricity and my cock immediately responded by pushing my pant leg out as far as it would go. Hannah hesitated at the bottom stairs and dropped her gaze to my cock and grinned as she stuck her tongue into her cheek several times. I had to reach down and maneuvered my rock-hard cock along my thigh toward my hip and then up under my zipper. Hannah smiled when she saw the front of my pants being forced out in front of me. I smiled back and pushed out my hips to accentuate the bulge in my pants. She paused at the bottom step like she was reconsidering something and then she hurried up the stairs. I went to my room and pulled my bathing suit over my erection and grabbed my robe and a towel.

The twins were in a sensual lip-lock, molesting each other's tits when I walked barefoot across the lawn. I climbed into the hot tub and they stopped what they were doing. I explained the situation and it was clear that June and Julie were disappointed. They turned their attention to my erection as June crawled over my thighs to position herself so I was in the middle. They worked together to get my bathing suit off and Julie slopped it down on the edge of the tub on top of theirs.

June giggled and said, "Is it possible to give a blow job underwater?" I shrugged my shoulders.

Julie laughed and said, "Try it and see." Julie was always the one urging June to try something that was either dumb or hadn't been fully thought through.

As I sat in the contoured acrylic seat, my erection was underwater except for the fat knob. June bent down and pushed her lips over the knob, with the tip of her nose touching the water as she rethought what she was about to do. The hissing air-bubbles bursting at the surface, tickled her nose and she pulled off my knob and rubbed her nose with the back of her hand. Julie intently watched to see what June would do next.

June gripped my cock and stroked it a few times and then she looked up at me and at Julie and the look in her eyes told me she was going for it. Personally, I doubted that June could do it. It might be possible to give an underwater blow job with some practice. I just didn't want her to drown inhaling water instead of my cock.

She bent forward again and pushed her lips back over my crown. She set her lips in an attempt to create a seal and then she pushed her face under the water taking more and more cock as she descended. Surprisingly, everything was going fine as she pushed deeper. Everything fell apart when she pulled up to start her blow job. Her head exploded out of the water as if being propelled by the sudden expulsion of air from her lungs. She coughed and gagged and gasped in air as she furiously wiped the water from her eyes. She made eye contact with Julie, who had a huge grin on her face, and said, "Fuck. That doesn't work. I couldn't balance the seal. I'll need a nose clip, I think." Julie laughed and shook her head in wonder at June's persistence.

Julie was knobbing my cock as they both shared a hand job when Hannah came out. She walked to the hot tub and grinned down at the delirious look on my face as Julie pulled off my knob and June took her place. Hannah just watched. I could feel my orgasm growing and then June attacked 'the spot' and I was done. I launched my hips up out of the water, taking June's head with them. She took the opportunity to push her lips further down my shaft. Julie moved her head in close to avoid my cumming in the hot tub. I groaned out, "YYYUUNGG," as my hips rose and the glorious sensation of ejaculation took over my consciousness until that first shot exploded up my shaft into June's mouth.