Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was expecting it and knew it would be a big one. She took it all but knew she couldn't handle another one like it so soon. She pulled off as I reloaded and Julie pushed her lips on. While June struggled with the cocktail of cum and saliva, Julie took shot number two and swallowed immediately before shoving her lips down to my pubic hair as she took shots three and four directly into her throat. She gave nothing more than a hint of a gag. She was showing off for Hannah. June was ready when Julie came up my shaft and off my knob.

Hannah and I must have had the same idea at the same time. She bent over the edge of the tub as I stood up, taking June with me. June saw Hannah leaning in and she pulled off as I completed a shot and Hannah took her place. She took the remaining, less powerful shots and swallowed as she needed. When I was done, Hannah pulled off my knob and swished cum around in her mouth to mix it with her saliva and then swallowed. She grinned at me as I sat back down in my seat. Hannah kissed Julie and then June as they tongued each other's mouth in search of the taste of cum.

When they were done, Hannah sat down on the edge of the tub and said, "Rachel is finishing up. I wanted some time to tell you about my proposition." June and Julie smiled at Hannah. They were obviously interested in whatever Hannah was going to propose. "Rachel is getting married next Saturday. Her Maid of Honor set up a Bachelorette Party for tonight. I know it's Sunday, but weekends are our busiest days so the company gives us Mondays and Tuesdays off. Part of the entertainment was to be a 'Dancing Bear' type of male strip-show, if you've ever seen their porno site. Unfortunately, we couldn't find any male strippers who would work on Sunday nights. I've been to a few of these things and I've never seen a male stripper that's as hung as Dex." She seemed uncomfortable to be saying that directly to me so she had directed her last comment to June and Julie. They looked at me and then nodded to each other. Hannah went on to say, "Some of the guys I've seen have marginally better bodies but have average sized dicks. Some have big dicks but don't take care of their bodies. Dex has it all." It wasn't hard to figure out where Hannah was going with her proposition.

Hannah changed the subject and started talking about Rachel. She had been dating her fiancé for two years and he has rejected pre-marital sex. Hannah had hoped to bring Rachel here and engage in sex with me and my 'umm .. housemates', expecting that Rachel wouldn't be able to resist joining us. Hannah said, "She's not a virgin but she hasn't had sex in two years and I tell her all the time that she needs to get laid."

Hannah's plan blew up on her when the Bachelorette Party was scheduled for today. Her task now was to get Rachel back in time for the surprise party. Hannah was watching Julie jerking my cock back up to hard and she was losing the thread of her story.

Rachel came out the back door and headed toward the three of us. Hannah hurriedly said, "My proposition is that you be our "Dancing Bear" stripper. It's no big deal if you've never stripped before. Just watch the website and do what those wankers do. We'll pay you three hundred dollars for your time."

Rachel walked up and was about to introduce herself when she saw that I was naked and naked June and Julie were sharing a hand job. She watched for only a few moments and then turned around. Hannah looked at Rachel and said, "Can you get the clipboard off the bar and bring it to me." Rachel's face was flushed red and was glad to get away from us. She glanced back down into the hot tub and hurried back to the house.

Hannah waited for Rachel to get out of earshot and then said, "The women at work and Rachel's friends and family are very conservative but, get a little booze in them and have a ringer or two in the crowd to get things going, and I'm sure things will get hot quick and then Rachel may loosen up and join in too. I'm asking if you two gorgeous ladies would like to be the ringers. We'll pay you each a hundred and fifty dollars.

Julie and June did that silent communication thing and Julie said, "Fuck the money, we'll do it for free." Hannah laughed and looked down at my erection and said, "I'll join you two as soon as I can." This isn't my party but I was asked to work the entertainment.

The back door opened again and Rachel was carrying the clipboard. Hannah asked, "What do you think? You're my last hope. The twins were urging me to say yes and I did. Hannah told us that the party would be at the restaurant 'Pierre Du Sanger' and we should be there before eight. The restaurant was normally closed on Sunday's. This was a private party and I should go in through the back alley. I nodded as Rachel handed the clipboard toward Hannah. Hannah said, "Hand it to him with the pen." Rachel turned back toward me and her face flushed red as she leaned down to hand me the clipboard.

I didn't reach for it because my orgasm was on me suddenly. June and Julie moved their heads to my knob and I lifted my hips. They both increased their pace as Julie pushed her lips on my cock just in time to catch the first salvo of my load. June took her turn and they went back and forth. I had expected that Rachel would turn around but she didn't. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth and watched the show until I was milked dry. Rachel was breathing as erratically as Hannah.

Rachel must have suddenly felt overheated as she pulled the zipper down on her baggy hoody. She had huge breasts that were heaving against her tee shirt. They had to be double-F's.

When I could, I took the clipboard and signed on the bottom line. Hannah winked at me as she and Rachel went back across the yard. I checked my watch. It was between two and three o'clock. We had some time to check out the 'Dancing Bear' website.

I grabbed my laptop and took it to the family room and navigated to the 'Dancing Bear' porn site. Julie poked at the TV's remote control and what was on the computer screen came up on the TV. We sat on the sofa together in the nude like usual. The several minute clips showed a guy with a huge furry bear head mask on the guy's head and he wore a thong and nothing else. The crowd of horny women went nuts. Techno-beat music was playing and he was moving through the crowd dancing to the beat. This would be my downfall. The dancing part. I'm not comfortable on a dance floor without a few drinks in me.

Sure enough, as the guy danced around and gyrated his hips into the faces of the woman, one of them reached up and pulled down the thong. He had a semi-hard-on until the woman sitting beside the first grabbed his cock and pushed her lips onto it. His cock slowly grew to an average sized erection and the woman sucked on it as he continued to move to the music. He moved on through the crowd until another woman grabbed his cock and either jerked him off or sucked it into her mouth. The crowd was going wild and clapping to the beat of the music. The mask head never came off.

The guy took a few passes by the bride-to-be as if he knew she would resist the allure of one final piece of strange before her nuptials. As porno's go, the guest of honor always wound up sucking the bears cock and then stripped and fucked him too.

We checked out a number of clips and it wasn't long before June and Julie shoved the coffee table aside and pulled me onto the floor on my back. The clips played on as Julie climbed on my hips and June climbed on my face. They were facing each other. I couldn't see the TV but I could hear the music and the crowd cheers and clapping and the erotic noises of lips sucking cock and the rhythmic sounds of skin on skin fucking.

Both girls had been fingering themselves as the clips played and Julie's pussy was beyond wet as she planted her knees on the carpet and jammed herself hard onto my erection that they had been fondling with their free hands. We both groaned as June giggled while positioning her pussy on my lips. I jammed my tongue deep in her sopping wet sex and she groaned from the attack. She was on her knees and began gyrating her hips forward and back across my face. Julie was doing the same on my cock.

After a minute or so, Julie changed her attack as she leaned forward to suckle on June's tits. She began using her legs to drive her pussy up and down the length of my shaft. Then she pulled herself off the knob and pushed back on to begin a knob fucking motion. She liked that as her body twisted and she let out a groan that was more of a wailing, "AAAAHHHHH".

I felt her tension growing and as her orgasm flowed in on her she screeched out, "Oh my gggawwddd," and she slammed herself all the way down to my balls and kept repeating that motion until she exploded into her climax. I reached up and placed my palms on Julie's boobs and lightly dragged my palms across her erect nipples. That pulled out another screech, similar to the first.

Julie's hand dropped from June's tits to my chest as she jackhammered her pussy on my cock. It was hard to distinguish her frantic movements from her clenching pussy. I shifted my concentration to getting June off with my tongue. She was writhing all over my face and then, without warning, she burst into her orgasm. I slurped up as much of her juices as I could, but a lot flowed down my chin and cheeks to my neck. Her pussy was pushing my tongue out with each spasm and I just forced it back in. We kept up this dance until she stopped clenching and I ran my tongue up to her clitoris. It was hypersensitive and she screeched when I touched it. She fell off toward the coffee table and laid on her back as she ran her fingers along her outer labia and moaned.

I hadn't cum yet and I couldn't decide if I should cum now to increase my endurance later or save it for later. I opted for saving it for the party. In the porno clips we were watching, there was always a woman or two who took extracting a load of cum from the bear as a challenge to show off their blow job skills in front of their friends and co-workers. I was always amazed at how women go so bonkers with male strippers. I'd been to a few female strip-clubs and the men didn't act anything like the women do. I was sure there were private parties, where one or more female strippers got gang-banged by the men. Julie lifted herself off my hard cock and crawled toward June's wet pussy.

The video clip that had been playing finished long ago and there was just a still image of a cock in a woman's mouth on the screen. Julie was licking June's pussy as she moaned. This was enough to keep my cock hard until they finished and Julie rested her head on June's pubic mound. After a while, my cock softened.

June ordered pizza to be delivered and we ate earlier than normal. After we shared the clean-up, I walked through my routine like I had seen the guys on the videos doing. I chugged a shot of vodka neat and planned to have another at the party to loosen any inhibitions I knew I'd have. Mom's words ran through my head, 'Be careful out there.' She wasn't gone but a few hours and here I was being anything but careful. This was nuts but I had committed and I didn't want to stand up Hannah. She was counting on me.

The twins had no inhibitions at all and they were excited about tonight. They started glamming themselves up an hour early. They were in the same boat as me; they wouldn't know a sole at the party except Hannah and Rachel, sort of. Hannah hadn't said how many women would be there but I was sure that there would be Rachel's friends and family and co-workers and they would follow the lead by others in their own cliques. No one but Rachel would know everyone there.

With Rachel's natural inhibitions, she probably wouldn't imbibe in the sex unless her family members went first, and probably not even then unless the peer pressure pushed her into it. Booze would help too.

The twins are naturally gorgeous, but with full makeup on, they are super-model quality. They were stunning when they came downstairs. They both exceled in the application of eye makeup. I was dressed in dress slacks and cotton light-weight sweater. My cock did its thing when I saw June and Julie. They wore loose, flowing mini-skirts and tight sweaters of different colors. As if on cue, they lifted their mini-skirts to reveal that they wore no panties. My cock surge and pushed out my left pantleg.

Julie giggled when she saw my pantleg push forward and said, "I guess you like how we look. Huh?" All I could do was nod. My cock was jammed up on my pantleg and it hurt, so I reached down into my pants and pulled it up and trapped it under my belt.

June giggled and said, "Save it. We have to go. I must be Mom's daughter because I'm excited about sucking your cock in front of a bunch of women I don't know. It must be the adrenaline. Fuck, I'm horny, just thinking about it." Julie laughed and nodded.

I was nervous and that probably contributed to the rapid decent of my cock. I couldn't say I'd never done anything like this before. I had basically done this for Coach Mandy's birthday at Molly's home. I just hoped that my nerves wouldn't stop me from getting an erection when the time came. I poured another shot of vodka and slugged it down. I'd reassess whether a third was necessary at the time. I had only a slight buzz going.

We got to the restaurant at 7:30 as Hannah had instructed. June and Julie went in the front door as one of the guests. There was a doorman dressed in a tuxedo at the door to let them in. I drove around the building and parked in the back. I found the back door and knocked. The door was opened by Hannah who ushered me inside. She had a relieved look on her face. She handed me a big fluffy white bunny rabbit head. I was expecting the teddy-bear head and I guess it showed on my face. She said, "This is all I could get. It's from an Easter Bunny costume." I took it from her and pulled it down to my shoulders. She laughed as she said, "It looks great." I could already tell that this thing was going to get awfully hot inside. I took it off and Hannah led me to a men's room to get ready. She said the party has started already and everyone is into the booze. Inhibitions are already starting to fall. Unfortunately, Rachel's mother and older sister decided to come. I doubt Rachel will get involved unless you can get them involved. How are you with older women?"

I chuckled and said, "That's my specialty. I love attractive older women."

Hannah laughed and said, "Well they're attractive enough. There's not much to getting ready. The rabbit head and this thong. Nothing else." I laughed and held out the thong. It was tiny but stretchy. I could probably be okay for my soft dick, but there was no way it would contain my hard-on. It was neon-green and it would look great with whatever tan was left over from summer.

Hannah said, "Do the best you can with your erection in this thing. You'll need to take it off then anyway." She took it back and showed me how the Velcro quick-disconnect tabs worked. She put the tabs back in place and pushed her body against mine and stretched up for a kiss. Her face was flushed with sexual heat. She said, "I can't wait for this to start." She kissed me again and said, "Your 'umm .. housemates' are here and wow, they clean up nice. All the other women are buzzing about who they are, but Rachel greeted them with a kiss, so everyone has accepted them as friends of Rachel that no one else knows."

Hannah left me to get back to the party. I looked over the fuzzy rabbit head. It was pretty detailed with whiskers and buck teeth. The ears drooped to the sides like those floppy eared rabbits you see in ads on TV. It had white fur. I kicked off my shoes and took all my clothes off. I pulled the thong on and pushed my soft cock all around to balance the best sensation with the view in the mirror and made sure my cock had a place to go when the action got really started. I pulled the rabbit head on and checked myself in the mirror over the sinks. I had to laugh at myself. I removed the head until game time.

I did calisthenics to tone up my muscles. They would be as much of a turn on for these women as my cock would be. I had a sheen of perspiration when I finished. The door opened again and Hannah looked through the gap and said, "You're on when the dance music starts." I was gripped by my nerves again and I glanced at the bottle of Vodka on the counter above the sinks. Hannah saw me in my thong and she said, "Fuck, I hope someone gets this thing off to a flying start." She closed the door and I waited. I glanced at the bottle of Vodka again and decided to leave it alone. I wasn't even buzzed.

Mom's words, 'Be careful out there,' flashed through my mind when the music that had been playing as background noise suddenly amped louder and in mid song changed to a heavy bass dance music. I pulled on the rabbit head again and checked myself in the mirror one more time and satisfied with the image, I left the bathroom and headed for the main floor of the restaurant. A woman was coming out of the lady's room and nearly collided with me. In the head mask, it was hard to see peripherally. She stopped in her tracks and let me pass. I heard her say, "Holy shit Hannah. You've outdone yourself." She hurried past me and pinched my bare ass to get back to her seat before I appeared.

I walked around the last turn and started moving to the beat as I danced onto the main floor. I felt a bit awkward and stiff but I loosened up when a roar of applause went up and a chorus of 'hoots' broke out. I guessed that I was not a flop. I hadn't realized it in the bathroom, but when I threw my hips to the music, the material of the thong was so stretchy that my flaccid cock flopped all around in it. The audience was going nuts as I got into throwing my cock around in the thong.

I liked the idea that I was completely anonymous to almost everyone in the room. I danced through the crowd, heading directly to Rachel. She was sitting between a woman that I assumed was her mother and a woman a few years older than Rachel that I assumed was an older sister.

I danced in close to Rachel's mother and began twerking my hips at her. She went beet red. Her right hand started toward my thong and then she stopped and pulled it back. She turned toward Rachel and burst out laughing. I danced over to Rachel and twerked in her face. She also went red as the crowd urged her to touch me. She succumbed somewhat and reached out and ran her hands over my ripped abs. She pulled her hand back and I moved on to the sister. She had obviously been heavily drinking and she didn't hesitate to get her hands on me. She reached down and cupped my balls with her right hand and ran her left hand over my pectorals. She got out of her chair and picked up on the beat and she started grinding herself on me. The crowd went nuts and Rachel's mother went red with embarrassment. Rachel tried to get her sister back in line and in her seat, but the crowd urged her on.

To save Rachel the embarrassment of her drunken sister, I moved on and circled around the room. My erection started when the sister cupped my balls, but I tried to push it back. I wanted to whip the crowd up a little more before my thong came off.

I picked out Julie, who was clapping to the music along with everyone else. I pushed my bulging thong within and inch of her face and she grinned up at me. She shoved her tongue into her right cheek several times and laughed as I moved on to June. She immediately cupped my balls like the sister had done. I twerked in her face and she laughed. I moved on to Hannah. She was breathing erratically and she took her turn fondling my balls and dragged her open hand over the bulging thong and resumed her clapping. I changed things up as I went, but I teased every one of the twenty or so women there. Other than the mother of the bride, they were all between early twenties and mid-thirties. Most were thin with average boobs. Some had a few extra pounds where woman normally put on weight. Some were pretty, others were cute and others were gorgeous. Some were none of those. I didn't vary my attention to any of them. Generally speaking, the heavy ones or less attractive ones were the most aggressive when I came within range of their hands. It was like they had to take this opportunity when it came, because maybe they would never get their hands on a cock.