Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie interjected, "Yeah, well hurry up because I'm just as horny as you are." Hannah giggled behind me as she ran her hand up my shaft each time that I pulled out of June. The sensation was delicious.

Less than two minutes later, June was thrashing around on the countertop as her pussy clenched hard on my cock. I gently grabbed her tits to keep her from falling. Hannah couldn't resist reaching around my shaft to tickle June's clitoris and that just launched her into another, right on top of the first. June flailed her head from side to side as she brought her hands to mine to hold them on her boobs.

I was nowhere near a climax as I pivoted my hips forward and back until June released all tension in her body and basically slumped in a heap on the counter. Her legs fell from my thighs. I pulled my cock out of her and Hannah was right there sucking it deep into her mouth. She lashed her tongue around to collect June's juices. She pulled off and smacked her tongue around her lips and then she pulled me over to Julie's waiting pussy. She was so wet. Hannah guided my cock into her, which wasn't necessary. My cock knew the way.

Julie heaved up as I pushed into her and let out a gasp as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled. She groaned hard and mumbled, "God damn. Fuck me hard. Jesssuuusss. Fuck me Dex." Hannah giggled at Julie's urgency. June was slumped over on the counter. She was oblivious to everything.

I guess I wasn't fucking Julie hard enough because she pulled herself off the counter into my arms and threw her arms around my neck. I put my forearms under her knees and walked her away from the counter and then looked around to see where I could push her against a wall. I was walking and she was furiously humping herself on my cock. There was no free space that wasn't taken by sinks, trash receptacles and toilet stalls. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't. I set her ass down on the top of a urinal, which was a better angle than on the counter. She screeched with contact of her ass on the cold, white porcelain. I slammed my cock in and slowly withdrew. I repeated that many times and Julie groaned hard with every deep penetration.

Hannah was busy tonguing June's pussy in search of her juices. June was responding to Hannah's tongue. I had Julie's hips in my hand and her hands clutched her tits as she thrashed her head from side to side. I felt Julie's body begin to tense. Her eyes were boring into mine with a pleading look in them. Then she whimpered, "Here I go."

Her pussy grabbed my cock and rapidly clenched and released as she let a wailing moan. Hannah pulled out of June's pussy and grinned over at me. She was bent forward at the waist and she pushed her face back in June's sex as June let out a moan.

I continued to fuck Julie as she moaned through her orgasm. Then she went slack and I had to find another place to put her. My own orgasm was on the horizon. I walked her back to the sinks and set her down on the counter again. She objected a little as I slowly pulled my cock from her sloppy, wet pussy. I held her there until I was satisfied that she wouldn't fall.

Hannah pulled out of June's pussy and moved over to Julie and bent at the waist to tongue fuck Julie. She took one pass with her tongue, which cause Julie to surge up on the counter. Hannah pulled back and looked at my bouncing cock and said, "Fuck my ass?"

I smiled and moved around behind her. I was anxious to pull this climax out. It would be the last one tonight and what better place to finish. Hannah spread her legs and braced herself to accept my cock in her ass. I pushed forward and she pushed back. She lost contact with Julie's pussy as she flinched and groaned out, "Oh gawd, your cock is huge."

I eased my cock deeper and stopped when she flinched. She took it all and I waited for her to be comfortable enough to start a fucking motion. Julie was pushing her hips forward trying to find Hannah's tongue again, but Hannah was busy. She was looking back at me and nodded. I started sawing my cock in and out and she groaned hard at first and then she joined the action at a faster pace and I interpreted that as, 'Faster'. I picked up my pace to match hers and moments later she increased her pace again. I matched it and I was pummeling her ass.

My orgasm was creeping in on me and I pushed it back, waiting for Hannah to give me an indication that she was going to blow. It didn't take very long after that for Hannah's body to begin a spastic clenching. Her orgasm was vaginal and I could barely feel her pulses through the thin membrane separating the two cavities.

Hannah lowered her head between Julie's thighs and groaned with each vaginal spasm. My orgasm crashed in on me moments later and I flailed my hips hard at her ass. She came up and screamed loudly as my cock swelled in her ass. Several streams of cum poured into her bowels. As she pitched forward with each of my thrusts, she looked back at me with an odd look on her face, indicating that she was sad that I was done.

When she settled down and dropped her face back into Julie's sex, I started to pull back but Hannah wanted more and started pushing and pulling on my softening cock. I let her go. She would find out soon that she was 'pushing on a rope'. She looked back at me and gave me a pouty look and pulled herself forward. My limp cock dropped out of her ass to dangle over my balls, which I realized were aching. I hadn't cum that many times, but when I started adding up the whole day, it was a different story.

I stepped over to my clothes and picked up my watch. 'How time flies when you're having fun', I thought. It was 11:35 PM. I'd had a constant erection for three and a half hours. It wasn't my personal best, but the number of women who took advantage of it was.

June jumped down from the counter and pushed me to one of the sinks. She draped my soft cock over the front of the sink and washed it with soap and water. I had to get up on my toes to reach the faucet to rinse it off. June didn't hesitate as she pulled me by my dick over to an air-dryer. There were no paper towels. She laughed as she let the high-pressured air blow on my cock. She said, "This is your last blow job of the night."

We all dressed and went to the back entrance, where I had parked my car. I dropped Hannah off at her car and before she got out, she turned in her seat to say to all of us, "Let's not be strangers. Okay?" We all grinned and nodded. She got out of the front passenger seat and Julie climbed over to take Hannah's place.

I waited for Hannah to drive away and then we headed for home. June started laughing in the backseat for no apparent reason and Julie looked back and said, "What's so funny?"

June said, "That whole thing was so unbelievable. Fuck Dex. You outdid yourself tonight. I never saw so many horny women in one place." She apparently had a particularly funny thought and laughed harder. "Rachel and her sister and mother loosened up quick when your erection came within reach. I guess the sight of your monster cock dislodged the sticks up their asses." Julie and I laughed along with June.

As we walked into the house, June ran her hand down in my pants and said, "How long do we have to wait for Easter?" I went to swat her on the arm, but she quickly pulled her hand out and avoided my swat as she laughed and ran up the stairs. Julie was laughing at June's question. She came to me and wrapped her arms around me and stretched up and kissed me on the lips. She said, "You done good tonight, big bro." I kissed her back and she went up the stairs. I was hungry but too tired to make anything to eat. I searched through the refrigerator for anything I could just grab to eat. I found a single piece of Pizza and ate it cold. Putting it in the microwave was too much work at that moment.

I should have showered, but again, I didn't have the energy. I stripped to the buff and crawled in between the sheets. Two thoughts went through my brain as I turned off the lamp on the nightstand, 'I should be writing this shit down for my memoirs; and fuck, I've got early classes in a few hours.' I was gone in an instant.