All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 24'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful

Wonderful totally decadent and depraved, multi fucking on a grand scale. Oh that I could join in, I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice in every way, the more I get the more I want. Now going to get drunk on cunt juice with my two live in fuck buddies.

ReadytedyReadytedyover 3 years ago

Great story. Wish my daughters and I had been invited to the wedding.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Progress but no progress...

Based on your scores, you clearly know how to write a good stroke story. That said, after reading about Dex do his family for 132nd time I find myself just skimming anymore to catch the "new" content. You're clearly a good writer, but the intermingling of the sex and relationships departed reality about 15 chapters ago. I'm glad his disregard of any protection resulted in a pregnancy, fortunately to his love, but he would have about 20 STDs by now and at least a few that have no cure. He clearly has a special connection to his mom and she loves him as a lover, not a son. I would love to see that dynamic explored at the expense of the father and sisters. I can't see Mandy allowing unlimited sex once she starts her "nesting" phase of pregnancy, so it would be nice to see the start of some tension in Dex's world. Still no talk of getting a job once they're married - WTF is up with that. Too many plot lines are starting to crack... Still gave it 4* in the hope the story line lands back on earth soon...or not.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
getting old

i loved this story when mom was sleepwalking. i still loved it when dex and the twins went to college but its time to end it and write something new in my opinion. maybe a story with bro/sis being exclusive, not fucking the whole state. just saying.

flashbigrussianflashbigrussianover 3 years ago
Awesome

I just love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoy this story and hope you keep going with it.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

Really, folks complaining about the storyline getting old? It's not getting old to me, but I can see multiple avenues including maybe work on a sequel/spin-off to Pool Boy featuring Hunter and Jarrod going into business together, then when folks get bored with that, swap back to this series skipping ahead a few years after a tragedy or something hits Dex, or even doing a spin-off merging multiple series into one story series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great stroke story. And here is a plot hook, assuming that the mom is still fertile. She's into extreme risky sex, right? What if she goes off birth control and has sex with Dex alone from the end of her period until her ovulation? There doesn't have yo be an incest baby, but honestly ... considering some other insane risks taken throughout the story taht shouldn't be too out of character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The loving relationship between Dex and his sisters is special. I want to see continue to grow together with Mandy. Don’t stop now, it’s just getting interesting!

taco1085taco1085almost 3 years ago

I cant wait for the next chapter.... love where this story is going and what you have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gutted at the abrupt ending, as i was loving the way life was turning for dex, so hope you are planning on finishing, as its been left wide open for more to happen, on many different points of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

your story first part is so good. But lastly just ruined by joining other fuckers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm Brazilian, I came to know your stories by coincidence. It was all perfect for me. I sincerely hope it continues. Congratulations!!!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Woud be great to extend this story one more chapter! First we could see their antics in the islands and then we could see some resolution with Sylvia and Reece.

Great series!

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

This has been a fantastic series so far. Thank you for sharing it with us.

You must continue this storyline. There is still so much to be told and enjoyed.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well put together story well done I hope to see more of Dexter's adventures asap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am still looking for “Adventures of Hunter and Alexis”

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Dam came to end of this chapter but story really isn't done but 2 year delaymeans probably won't see more.good story and do hope for more.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Don’t believe he was ready to be steady let alone being married. And still waiting for the sharem to stop.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

Great story at the beginning Dex made some stupid choices but at the end he made the right decision. You should write another series about their honeymoon the baby and the Maddie Jarod June and Julie

Grange77Grange776 months ago

Great story!! Well written.

Grange77Grange775 months ago

Your stories are great, but the ending of your stories are very abrupt. The reader is left wanting,need some closure.

Falstaff60Falstaff604 months ago

Been 2 1/2 years since this author has submitted any stories to Literotica. Don't know if he submits elsewhere. Would love to see new works by him. Maybe a continuation of this story?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great, now what am I supposed to read ;) went all the way through this and sleepwalking mom. Literally left hanging there at the end. This story needs a continuation twenty years down the line, where the new generation finds out about their family secrets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous