Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 24

Story Info
Mandy and Dex get married.
26.4k words
4.77
19.1k
53

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

Dex and the Twins at College

CHAPTER 24

I woke to sunlight creeping across the ceiling. Mandy and I were both on our left sides and I was still spooned up behind her. My face was buried in her blonde hair and I took a deep breath to savor the smell of lavender. That made me think of her beautiful lavender eyes. My top hand was resting on her tummy and her lower hand held it there. Her top arm was draped over mine with her hand lightly gripping my morning woody. She was sound asleep. I smiled to myself as I listened to her softly purring. I slowly pulled my hand from under hers and raised it to her left breast to cradle it in my hand. It was firm and soft. Her nipple was lying flat to the contour of her breast. She continued her soft purring.

I just held her breast as I thought about all that happened yesterday and how it would change my life. I didn't once contemplate any bad aspects. I was excited to go down this new path. The path I had been on was blurry with unknowns. This new path was crystal clear; at least for the visible future and it made sense to me. A woman that I had come to realize that I loved, even before the news, and a child that would arrive sooner than I would have liked if life was perfect, but it wasn't and couples had babies all the time that they weren't ready for. Babies were always interrupting the best-laid plans: saving money for a house, just having fun as a couple, traveling. The list was vast. Then along comes the missed period, the morning sickness, etc. and plans change.

My thoughts turned to how to tell Mom and Dad and the twins. I hoped they were as happy for me as I was. At least they would be happy that Mandy was open, if not eager, to join in our family activities. We wouldn't be going home until the spring break, so I would have to tell Mom and Dad over the phone. I'd use Facetime so I could truly gauge their reactions. Should I tell the twins in that same phone call or tell them when I get back home today? Should Mandy be with me when I tell them?

I was sure that Mom and Dad would be concerned for me but if I was happy, they would be too. If things go awry, as they often do under these circumstances, then there is another path to take. I didn't dwell on, 'if things go awry' for more than a moment.

I felt Mandy's hand grip my flaccid cock and then she stroked it a few times and I knew she was awake. My cock came awake quickly. I kissed her on her neck and she moaned from the contact. She turned on to her back and then her side facing me. The arm that had been stroking my cock was now trapped under her. She still had a grip though and I started pushing my cock through her hand by rocking my hips. She smiled at me and pushed her head forward and kissed me. "Good morning," she said.

I said, "Good morning. You're beautiful when you sleep."

She smiled and kissed me again. "You won't think so when I'm as big as a cow."

I kissed her this time and said, "They say there's nothing as beautiful as a beautiful pregnant woman." She smiled and rolled away from me and quickly exited the bed and ran to the bathroom. My woody softened at the sounds coming from the bathroom.

When I heard the toilet flush and the sink come on, I joined her in the bathroom and we took a shower together. While we just held each other, Mandy said, "Where were we before I was interrupted." She answered her own question, "Oh, yeah. I remember." She giggled and reached down and wrapped both hands around my dick and pushed her boob to my ribs. She liked dragging her hard nipples over my abs. So did I.

My dick responded immediately and surged to full hardness in only moments. She stretched up and kissed me and then said, "It looks like the big-guy is up and ready." I grinned and kissed her forehead. "Would you mind if a pregnant woman gave you a blow job right here in the shower?" Her hands were jacking me off as she waited for my response.

I chuckled and said, "You can give me a blow job any time any place." I was thinking, 'Any woman can give me a blow job any time any place,' but I figured that would be inappropriate given the circumstances. Mandy kissed her way down my torso to her knees and flicked her tongue on the ridge of my throbbing knob. She worked the 'spot' with her tongue and then flexed her jaw and pushed her lips down my shaft. Her top hand was displaced and her lower hand marked her gag-point. She worked my cock with her mouth and hand in sync and then she clamped her lips at the ridge and furiously flailed her hand up and down before joining it with her other hand. She used counter-rotating twists of her hands and I groaned from the sensation. She grinned around my knob. She liked to see my reaction. It wasn't very long before my reaction was to heave up, groan out, "YYYUUNNNGGGAAAHHH," and blow my wad in her mouth. She slurped and gulped my load down without losing a drop. She giggled as she watched me morph through a series of facial reactions

Mandy pulled her lips and hands off my cock when she was certain that I was done. I was gasping for air as she flicked her tongue into the 'eye'. My cock was already softening as she stood up and pressed her tits back to my ribs. She pressed her pelvis to me to trap my softening cock between us.

We took turns drying each other. She got laughing as she was vigorously drying my dick and it was soon a full-sized cock again. She was face to face with it as she said, "My own personal ever-ready bunny." We laughed and went to get dressed.

Mandy just pulled on a robe. I pulled on my clothes from yesterday. Mandy wrapped her arms around me and said, "Do you start classes tomorrow?" I held her to me and nodded. She continued, "So do I." I pulled my head back from her forehead and looked at her. I didn't know what she meant. Was she also a student, getting an advanced degree that I had been unaware of? It was clear that I didn't know a lot of things about her. She read my confusion and clarified, "I teach Personal Finance. I never told you that?" I shook my head. "Five more years and I'll be a full-Professor. I coach Lacrosse because I like it. I get paid for it but not that much.

I told Mandy that I had to go. The book store was open the weekend before classes started so students could get their books before their first class. My experience had been that the professors didn't waste any time getting into the material for the next semester. I knew what classes I had and the bookstore knew what textbooks went with each class.

Mandy said, "Are you going to tell June and Julie before you tell your parents?" I paused to think about her question. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this secret for long, so I nodded. Mandy smiled and said, "Be gentle with them. They'll think that you will be unavailable to them from now on. Just to be clear. I don't want that to happen. Okay?" I kissed her lips and she mashed her lips on mine. She was getting aroused by this conversation and when she said, "I'd like to come over to your house later today if that would be okay. The four of us can talk about this." Her nipples were pressing hard against her robe and I guessed that if she came over, there wouldn't be very much talking.

"I'll tell them on the way to get our books and call me when you come over." She smiled and I went out the front door into a stiff and cold breeze. My windshield was glazed over in a thin layer of ice. I used an old credit card to scrape it clear and used the defogger to finish the job. I called Julie's cell phone to have them ready to go when I got there. She took the opportunity to chastise me for saying I was going out and then not coming back all night. I told her I'd explain when I got home.

The twins met me in the foyer and then we went right back out to the car with our lists of classes. I wasn't going to have enough time to tell them about Mandy and me on the short drive to the book store on campus, so I changed my plan to get out books and then went to the Juice Bar in the Field House. We could get a booth and have a burger and fries. It was getting close to noon.

The Field House was nearly empty and I took a booth as far away from the bar as possible. The twins were looking at me strangely, wondering what was going on. When I told them that Mandy was pregnant and we were getting married, their eyes went wide as huge grins formed on their faces. Then, as if on cue, their eyes turned downcast and Julie said, "This is what Mom was warning us off for, isn't it?"

June added, "Did Mom know about this? She should have told us."

I shook my head and said, "No. Mom still doesn't know. I'm telling you guys first and I'll call Mom and Dad later this evening when I'm sure Dad is home. I'd bet the farm that he went into work today." June smiled and nodded.

Julie's voice took a sad tone as she said, "I guess we won't be having sex together anymore."

June's eyes widened and she said, "Fuck, I hadn't even thought of that. This is a disaster." I laughed because calling it a disaster was a big stretch. As long as I was still living in our rental house, we would be together just like before. In fact, better than before because Mandy had made it clear that she intended to join us when she could.

I would move in with Mandy soon and managing the four-way sex-life would be more difficult. After we got married and we had the baby, our lives would understandably intersect less, but we would get together as much as possible. We'd be one happy extended family.

I explained as gently as I could. They were excited about continuing as we were for the time being and they lit up when I told them that Mandy was into girl-sex, so it was likely that we would all be hooking up. I didn't tell them that that could happen as soon as this afternoon or evening because Mandy could chicken out completely. The twins weren't in the slightest surprised to hear of Mandy's sexual interest in women. There were rumors on campus, but they had never pushed to find out if the rumors were true.

We ate our burgers and fries and each drank an orange juice and they fired questions left and right at me. I answered them as they came. Of course, they wanted to know if I was positive the baby was mine. They asked if we would get married or just live together. I had to chuckle to myself. They were asking all the questions that I had asked myself. They wanted to know when we would get married and I told them that we hadn't worked out a date yet but it would be soon and before Mandy was showing. We hadn't even worked that out, but that's what I wanted.

June and Julie's questions turned to what would happen to them. I couldn't answer those, but I was certain that Mom and Dad would leave it up to them. They could continue to stay at the house or move on campus. It would be more difficult for them to stay in the house without a car. Moving to a dorm would be easier all around and they had campus friends now, which they didn't have last fall.

On the short drive to the Bookstore, June scooched up to the edge of the backseat and put her arms on the two front seats and June being June, she said, "So, I guess this means that you've sorted out your feelings for Mandy now? Does this mean that Mom's edict about refraining from have sex with you to give you room is over?" Julie turned to look at me. She had a smile on her face. She was as interested in the answer as June.

"I don't see why not," I answered. June and Julie exchanged glances in that twin-speak that even I could interpret.

June sat back in her seat with a grin on her face and said, "Let's get books later. Can you drive faster?" Julie laughed and I pressed harder on the accelerator.

We barely made it into the foyer before June and Julie were tugging on my clothes as well as their own. We were naked in seconds and stumbling over each other to get to my room. They pushed me down to sit on the edge of my bed and then went down on the knees and sat back on their heels and pursed their lips and kissed their side of my raging hard-on. They were tweaking each other's nipples as they ran their lips up and down the shaft. They were in heat and I was enjoying every moment of it. Together, they kissed down to the base, and then they moved down and sucked my balls into their mouths and batted them around with their tongues. I groaned. A joint blow job was going to be incredible but I really wanted to fuck both of them and I wanted at their amazing bodies. I let them go.

In unison, they licked their way up my shaft and June rolled her lips around the knob and stretched her lips on. She worked the 'spot' for a moment and then pulled off. Julie did the same thing. I was in heaven and groaning constantly. I forgot all about the need to fuck them. Julie pushed down to take half of my cock and then pulled off. June matched Julie's depth and then turned it back to her. Julie buried my cock in her throat and held me there until she needed to come up for air and then June did the same. My climax was swirling as I humped up my hips to see if I could get it deeper in June's face. She came up for air with tears streaming down her face. June started to take her place and I stopped her as I slid further back on the bed away from them. Julie had a confused look on her face but then she grinned and realized what I was doing. I grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under my head and wagged my index finger directing them to come up on the bed with me. They didn't need an invitation. They were already on the move.

June and Julie did their twin-speak and Julie threw her left leg across my thighs and came up on her knees above my bouncing hard-on. She reached between her legs and guided my cock to her sex and dragged the knob through her wetness. She groaned as her erect clitoris came into contact. She found the spot and sat down, pushing herself down my shaft. We both groaned. I reached for her tits but she already had them in her hands. Her boobs are big enough for both of us though.

June was the face-rider and she got into position facing Julie. My hands left Julie's tits and I molested June's tits as she tentatively lowered her sex to my lips and tongue. She was soaking wet. When my tongue flicked across her clit, her whole body shuddered as she let out a prolonged sensuous moan. I pulled my tongue back to her pussy and eased it inside her. She pushed herself down urging me to go faster. I couldn't breathe, so I had to adjust the position of my head.

Julie leaned from side to side to get off her knees to her feet. She was squatting on my cock as she pushed herself up and down my shaft with her strong legs. She reached out to June and they grabbed each other's forearms. June pulled Julie toward her and Julie's pussy slid up my shaft to the knob. June released her pull and Julie slid back down.

They got into a see-sawing motion as June leaned back to change the angle of my tongue in her sex as she pulled her sister up off my cock and then the motion went back in the other direction. As June leaned forward to let Julie descend to my balls, I could breathe. When June leaned back, I couldn't. I coordinated my breathing with their motion.

Surprisingly, June was the first to launch into her climax. She was flooding my face and I was slurping her juices as fast as I could. Her pussy was clenching hard on my tongue, forcing me out. I just pushed it back in as her pussy relaxed for a brief moment before clenching again. Their see-sawing motion stopped and Julie began pushing up and down my shaft without June's help. My orgasm was present and accounted for but I held it back. I had to resort to doing calculus in my mind.

Julie was tiring and I started thrusting my hips upward to meet her descents. Then it was all on me as Julie's body tensed and began trembling. I couldn't see her body with June's quaking pussy on my face, but I had seen her groaning into an orgasm many times and that's what I imagined she was doing now. I kept up my motion as she dropped back to her knees and groaned through a huge climax. I wanted to cum with Julie, but I still had June to fuck and I would deposit my load in her. I worked my calculus problems in my mind.

Julie let out a loud and final groan as she fell forward into June's embrace. They both continued to shudder in each other's arms from the remnants of their orgasms. I flexed my cock hard in Julie's pussy to remind her that it was June's turn. Julie giggled into June's cleavage and rolled to her left. My cock was still hard and I had to roll my hips with her until she pulled herself off. Once free, my cock sprang back up as I returned to my back.

June grabbed my gooey cock and began stroking it before she leaned forward and stretched her lips over the knob. She descended to halfway and then inch-wormed her lips down to my balls and then pulled up, swirling her tongue around the shaft as she pulled off with a 'pop'. She giggled, as she always did when she took enough suction to cause the sound.

June slid her sopping wet pussy down my chest and stomach, leaving a trail of pussy juice as she went. She was smacking her lips with her tongue as she went. She giggled and said, "I just love Julie-Juice." That prompted a giggled from Julie, who had curled up in a fetal position and was watching June get her share.

June watched my cock bobbing above my stomach and decided that she could slide her pussy right on without having to guide it with her hands. She went slow to make sure the alignment was right. Then she pushed her hips forward and up, taking my cock with her. We both groaned as she took all of me. I was looking down at her incredible ass as she slammed herself forward and then eased back. I couldn't help contemplating the pleasure of fucking her ass.

My orgasm was fighting its way through my mental exercises and I wasn't going to last much longer. I flexed my cock hard and June reacted as I hoped she would. She screamed into a massive orgasm. Her pussy was firmly grabbing my cock at a furious pace and I let myself go. June screamed again with my first cum-shot. Her orgasm was milking my cum-shots from me as I launched my hips upward to drive my cock right through her if I could.

We settled down together and June slid back off my hard, but softening cock, and moved immediately into a side-by-side sixty-nine with Julie. June was slurping more of Julie's juices, while Julie was digging cum from June's pussy with her tongue. I wasn't surprised that they brought each other up to another orgasm before they cooed with contentment and went still. I went to the bathroom to clean up. I pulled on my robe and went to the foyer to collect all of our clothes. Then I braved the cold and went to relax in the hot tub.

I thought about Mandy as I buried myself in the hot water until my ears were under the gently swirling surface. I liked listening to the hissing air-bubbles. The sound was conducive to drifting away in thought. I was happy with the situation, especially if Mandy was all in on the family sex thing. Even if she was only partially in, that would be okay too. I knew that the love I felt for Mandy was different than the love I felt for Mom and the twins, and if Mandy wasn't in at all, I would adjust for her benefit. The love I felt for my sisters and mother were not meant to replace the love for a wife and child.

The twins and I gathered in the family room after we were sure that Dad would be home and Julie set up the TV and her phone so we could facetime on the big screen. She set the phone standing on the coffee table as I took the center screen and June and Julie crowded in close on either side. Mom answered the phone, like always, and immediately said, "I miss you guys already." Dad came into view behind Mom and she jumped as apparently, Dad had goosed her. She smiled back at him and then gave him a look. She turned back to her phone and said, "You've been gone two days. What's up?" She jumped again as Dad grinned. She turned back to him and whispered, "Can't you wait until after?"

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers