Dhanno, Panna and Poonam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poonam asked Panna to stop and climb onto the bed next to her. She played with Panna's breasts and sucked on her nipples. After a while she went down on Panna and was soon tickling her gspot. Panna was delirious with pleasure. Both cuddled each other and, since it was time for Dhanno to return, separated from each other and Panna went to her room. Dhanno returned and was a little tired. She washed her face and had lunch before lying down.

Meanwhile Rakesh phoned up Poonam and told her that he had to go out of town for two days and would collect his suitcase. He came home, collected his suitcase and left. Poonam had eaten lunch and would normally have had a siesta. But she was not feeling sleepy and Panna had made her horny.

Poonam went to the servants' room and asked Dhanno and Panna to come to her room. Both Dhanno and Panna went to Poonam's room and saw that she was stark naked. She asked them also to strip and both obeyed happily!

Panna went straight for Poonam's pussy and licked and sucked it. Dhanno sucked on Poonam's nipples. Poonam was delighted at the double team lapping at her body. Soon roles were reversed and first Dhanno had Poonam lapping at her pussy and then it was Panna's turn. All three had multiple orgasms and were lying absolutely spent.

Panna asked Poonam whether she missed having sex with a man. Poonam said she did sometimes. Dhanno asked her how she was related to Rakesh. Poonam said she was not. Then Dhanno asked her why she did not seduce him. Panna told Poonam that both Dhanno and she had been having sex with him.

Poonam thought about it once Dhanno and Panna had gone to their quarters. She decided to give it a go. The only point was how she could do so.

Rakesh returned after a couple of days and went to his office. He returned in the evening and was reading a book in his room. Poonam came to his room. This was an unusual occurrence and Rakesh was surprised. However, he asked to come and sit on the chair. Poonam had dressed in a fairly transparent gown and had applied the best perfume she had. Her cleavage was showing in her gown.

She started talking to Rakesh and went and sat on his bed. Rakesh was in two minds. On the one hand he could see her coming on to him and on the other, he could not easily relate to having sex with her as she was like an aunt to him.

Poonam took the initiative and crept very close to him and kissed him on his lips. Soon biology took over. Rakesh started responding and soon both had their clothes off. Rakesh kissed her for a long time and she responded. He then licked her breasts before he sucked on her nipples. Very soon he had her writhing and sighing. He kissed his way down and then licked her pussy homing in on her clit. Poonam was in total ecstasy writhing about and raising her hips. She had two orgasms before she asked Rakesh to fuck her. Rakesh wasted no time and penetrated her gently before he pushed into her very wet vagina. Soon they were both engrossed in the act. Rakesh did the in and out motion and Poonam lifted her hips and asked him to go harder. Soon both came together and Rakesh collapsed on her. They lay entwined in each others' arms.

After this, Rakesh and Poonam slept together in the night. During the day, Poonam would get a massage from Dhanno and Panna and all three ladies were extremely happy with the situation.

Poonam had to return to her home and asked Panna to accompany her. Panna agreed and both left together. Dhanno continued to stay in Rakesh's home and they had sex day and night, except when Rakesh had to travel. This happy situation continued for four years, till Rakesh got married. Dhanno found another home to work in where another young man had moved in.

12