Diablerie Ch. 05: Tongue Temptation

Story Info
Gabby finally get a taste of Dad, but he says no full sex.
2.8k words
4.79
5.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with his arms around me, and his lips slowly working their way up my neck. Turning to see his smiling face he kissed me on my lips and I turned bright red. There were the eyes I had spent so many nights dreaming about staring at me when he put my world on pause with just a kiss. The bed was covered in something new that took my brain a minute to unravel as the mix of us both with our sweat. My heart pounded as he put a hand over my chest, working it down to my so his fingers could circle my nipple.

"Still want your Daddy?" He asked as he slowly pushed a thumb into my hard nipple and pulled at it with two fingers. Whimpers escaped my lips with a nod. "Gabby, before we fully have sex I want to treat you right. I want you so badly, but is it okay if we wait before I'm with you?" He continued to tease my breasts, leaving my head a fog and unable to respond. He paused so I could take a few deep breaths. "Sorry." We laughed together as I asked him to repeat the question.

"Yeah, does that mean no sex at all though?" He flashed a sinister grin, biting at my neck so hard I felt myself fill with lust and my clit lifted gently. He stroked me through my pants. I gripped his shoulders and wouldn't let him pull away without purpling my neck roughly. If only for myself, the marking as a reminder that from here on I'd be his loyal girl.

"I can still take care of my sweet girl." Unbuttoning my pants he saw my hard clit straining against the panties. He had a deep aching sigh of want and pulled them down with my pants to my ankles. He started by holding my clit in place and kissing my hips, thighs, stomach, and then gently the last one was right at the base. "I saw your videos naughty girl, every single one. I saw how hard you ride for just a little pleasure." His breath was on the tip of my cock and it made twitches run down it. "Who knew my baby would grow up so beautiful and tight with a hole that would only be satisfied by me. Is it true you never had anyone inside you before?"

"It's true. At first it was out of rediscovering myself and the fear of being with someone who wouldn't respect me. I thought eventually someone would come along and be interested but it didn't happen. Ever since that night though, I knew if I didn't give it to you I'd be lying to myself about who really deserved it." He stared up at me with a soft and loving look in his eyes before placing another kiss at the center of my slightly fuzzy pubes. Seeing the look on his face made me shake in anxious wonder at what he thought.

Does my father suck on trans girls? How would he feel when he took me? He answered my question before I could pose it by pulling at his own pants until his boxers were visible. Positioning himself so his cock was close to my face, and mine his, I got full sight at his want for me. The boxers were stained with so much cum on the forest green front it looked like he had spent days cumming again and again. "How many times did you watch the videos?"

"To make all that? Just once." I was in disbelief. "You made your Dad cover himself in cum before he even got here. I heard every dirty slutty word that came out of that mouth. From now on if you tease me like that, you're gonna act on it. Clean them." The tone was cold and almost hurtful. He was rock hard and larger than me by at least two inches, maybe more. I wet the tip of his cock that pushed against the boxers and had the largest stain of his cum.

Watching like a hawk he pushed his hips forward so with every breath I'd inhale the musk of his body. I worshiped him and licked every stain I could out, the messy cum still soaked into the fibers. It was strong yet tasted perfectly balanced, dripping down my throat as I claimed his tribute.

Once I had a taste I couldn't resist. Grabbing his ass with my hands I lurched him forward to lather him in my spit. His boxers were soaked in my mouth and I sucked passionately, feeling the rough outline of the firm tip with the veins of his dick throbbing, and his balls that felt swollen enough that I feared he might cum early. Dad returned the favor by running his tongue just along the slit of my dick, causing loud moans to be muffled by his.

Each time I would get another drop of cum finally removed from the boxers and into my throat he would press two fingers just below my balls firmly like a reminder that one day he would fuck me right there. Daddy began to lick the inches of my clit and deepthroated me like he had been practicing for years and now was his time to shine. This time a small scream rippled through my body. He gave me the best head I've ever had to this day, his tongue lightly flicking the tip and his mouth warmer than any girl's pussy that wanted me before.

"Dad they're clean, can I please taste you?" Nodding while sucking on my cock, he pulled it out of his mouth to tongue each of my balls into his mouth. The warmth of this threw my hormones into overdrive. I ripped his boxers and he looked up in shock. They were shredded from his body and the first look at his body was godly. He was at least eight inches without measuring, thick and drops of precum falling from the tip to the bed. I greedily smeared them on my fingers and licked them clean.

He had a little hair but not enough to stop me from grabbing it by the base, moving it to the side and slobbering all over his hips and balls. I let my own hands find his balls and gripped them to show how hungry I was for his cum. It felt impossible to fit him in my mouth, and I had to work my jaw to get it in. The tip was intimidating but soon I could lick underneath the foreskin and taste the cum that escaped his boxers. His light moans assured me he was eager for more, so I gripped his ass tighter until he was deep in my throat.

I used him to push deeper and his body started to shake lightly. I must have distracted him from my cock because he was making noises I didn't know could come from my own father, his lips planting kisses on my hips in thanks and adoration. His eyes were closed and lips trembling. I stared as I sucked harder, seeing what motions could get him to moan louder.

"Gabby, you're getting me close already and it's not fair. No one has done that in years. I don't know if I can last." I pulled him out of my mouth and put it back in for just a second, scared to stop for fear I wouldn't get more. I asked him to stand up and got on my knees at the side of the bed.

"Daddy if we can't have sex yet I need to taste you. I'll hold you down and milk you into my mouth if I have to." I stuck out my tongue and looked up at him with longing.

His hips pushed close enough to my face that I had most of him in my throat and my head pressed tightly to the bed. Daddy began to shove his cock harder into me, grabbing the sides of my face and fucking me like a toy. The spit and my lips made loud slutty noises of slapping and gagging. I'd swallow loudly to keep the spit from spilling over.

The harder he got the more I wanted his cum, my hands were wrapped around my clit and breasts as I used them.

The moment I'd dreamed of for the last 4 months got closer.

"Baby I'm going to cum!" He slammed my face with his hips and my throat opened to take more.

My father's cum was thicker than any load I'd ever had in my mouth. The sheer amount must have been at least 10 tablespoons despite him cumming yesterday. I tried my best to swallow it all but even after three gulps I still had drops leaking out the sides of my mouth. He leaned forward and dripped more. I kept swallowing and let out a happy gasp. I cleaned every spare drop of his seed off the shaft of his cock and begged for more. He stroked from base to tip to milk what he could into my mouth.

"Dad, you taste so good." He looked down into my eyes with a pain of knowing what he had just done. I grabbed him again behind his ass and pulled him into my mouth. I wrapped my hands around his balls and firmly massaged them to coax every bit of cum into my stomach. Staring back at him I sucked on each of his balls with long licks before sinking him back into my throat.

His breath was heavy as he looked down at me. I stared up at him and took his cock out of my mouth, beginning to lick all of the excess spit and cum from the inches of him. "Don't masturbate anymore. I want all of it. Every last drop. I want to take it as often as I can."

"Holy shit Gabby."

I giggled and kissed the tip gently with a sweet smile. He was still rock hard and I couldn't help but lick the tip a few more times. He let out sensitive moans and begged me to hold on. His cock shook and he beckoned for me to stand up. He got on his knees and wrapped his lips around me. I almost screamed, gripping onto the bed sheets when he took me to the base and flicked his tongue across the slit of my clit. I grabbed his hair and let him work his way down me. When he got his breath he let out a nervous laugh.

"Even the skin of your cock is soft. It's like silk pulsing in my mouth." I smiled and he resumed sucking on me. He kissed my balls gently, as they were so sore from being worked up that even the softest touch made me cry out. He kept pressing those two fingers to where my pussy would be which made my knees weak.

I wish I had lasted longer than I did, but his gentle strokes across my balls made my cock begin to build with pressure. I lost my control when he ran his middle finger back towards my ass and firmly pressed it against my hole. As it pushed in, I screamed and pushed my cock into his throat. He only got five slow pumps of his fingers into my ass before I gasped. "Daddy I'm gonna cum!" Milky clear cum of mine filled his mouth and he did something that surprised me.

He held out his tongue with my cum pooling in his mouth and stood. "Taste how sweet you are." He kissed me firmly and pushed some of the cum into my mouth. My Dad's musk and my ginger sweet cum filled my mouth. He kissed me until both of our lips and mouth were clean. I sat with him on the bed and kissed him for another hour. He would get hard again and again every ten minutes so I spent the next few hours blowing him just to see if he would tire out.

He always wanted more though and after the fourth time he couldn't cum anymore. After the fun we sat in bed and I still felt my hips rocking in want for him. I couldn't keep my hands away from him. I took it as an honor to clean his cock.

"Gabby, that's not fair." He moaned but I felt my urges rise again. I got on top of him so my hole was right by his face as I sucked on his cock. I rocked my hips, and my freshly shaven ass was soon spread by him for a good look.

"Are you sure you don't want my pussy today Dad? It's smooth and clean for you." I took his cock to the back of my throat.

My body jumped when I felt the wet embrace of his tongue to the back of my hole. I trembled and shook, a scream escaping my lips. I couldn't keep his cock in my mouth as he slowly wet the curves of my ass and pressed his tongue against me. I moaned in between his legs before my hips started pushing back so I was firmly sitting on his face. He pulled my cock behind my legs to milk the precum drops onto his face as he ate me out. I couldn't move.

Every part of my body was drugged with ache to keep him licking me as long as possible. My eyes shut as I worshiped his cock lovingly, whispering his name and begging. No one had ever licked me there before but had I known it would make me forget what day it even was, I would have begged every guy who had ever gotten head from me.

"Please fuck me Dad that's not fair, please take me, please make me yours!" He stopped for just a moment to push a thumb against my hole and I found myself welling with tears. I turned and rubbed the head of his cock against my hole, grinding and beginning to push against it. He stopped me by wrapping his arms tightly around me and rolling so we were eye to eye with no room to move even an inch.

"Gabby. My girl doesn't give herself to me without letting me treat her to dinner first, minimum. If we're going to do this, please let me love you right."

"Love?" My passion soaked face was overwhelmed with tingles running to my chest.

He cleared his throat and continued. "I want you so bad. I want to make sure I do this right even more."

It was agony letting him push his thumb against my ass that had been kneaded by the rubber toys I had. Each time he tried to pull his thumb away I pressed my face into his neck with loving nips and kisses. "Should I even stretch Daddy or let you tear my pussy open?" It was pure torture on his face that sparked into a dominant anger. My hair was pulled from the base and my eyes met with his.

"Do I have to pin those hands down so you contain yourself?" He pinched my nipple roughly with the other hand. He stared into my eyes with a mixture of anger and arousal until I let out a whiney sigh and nodded to show him I would be good. "Bullshit. Little bratty girl. Get your clothes on."

We begrudgingly got dressed and fell back into each other's arms with quiet kisses. We made plans for me to go down to my old house come spring break, and I kissed him in the open before he got in the car. As soon as I was back to my dorm I dropped my panties and wet my fingers sloppily with my tongue. Pushing them to the knuckle into my little hole, I came in under a minute as I thought of how my pussy was still wet with my fathers tongue and soon it would drip with his seed.

I kneaded my prostate thinking of how thick he was compared to my virgin ass, and added another two fingers to help the fantasy. On my knees with a large bite into my blankets keeping my moans contained, I pressed more spit to my other hand to wet the head of my cock. With his words ringing in my ears I thought of his eyes meeting mine as we cum together. Drips of my cum ran down my legs before pooling on the bed. No matter what it took I would keep my Dad pressed close to me for the rest of my days.

The interest in older men disappeared so I removed my dating accounts and stuck to the porn that I was making for those interested in seeing me fuck my Dad. The first picture my fans got after he claimed me was the dark and bruised neck that lingered for at least a week. I wore it openly in class despite the looks and even a few giggles. Sending the picture to Tamara and setting my phone down each night, the blankets that still smelled like him helped to rock me to sleep.