Diablerie Ch. 06: Spring Break Balls

Story Info
Gabby spends spring break with her dad's cock in her throat.
3.9k words
4.38
6.9k
6
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We texted almost daily now. I would open my messages in class and find a picture of my Dad holding his throbbing cock in one hand, I'd bite my lip and quickly save it to a collection that was growing. I showed a friend who caught me once and luckily didn't see the contact name. Everyone now knew I chased an older man and people started to look at me differently. I told them he was the best I'd had in my life and was quickly falling for him. My Dad would get really red in the face when I told him that I bragged to everyone I could about him, and we were already planning our next fun.

I got him to slowly configure his webcam so twice a week I could show him personally how my ass could stretch and the angles I would scream at when I was full. He would beg to stroke his cock but I demanded he save all of the cum he could for me. The tip would drip for him in under a minute of my little peep show. No matter how much I begged he said we would have to wait for the summer for full sex. My online account was growing in fans who knew about my want to seduce my father, and we agreed we could upload the dirty messages we would swap as long as our names and numbers were censored.

I messaged Tamara the night before spring break and bought our usual case of beers which she eagerly opened as soon as she was in the door. She handed me one of the drinks and saw that I was practically gasping for the air to finally say it aloud and honestly to someone who wouldn't turn me away.

"I did it. I chased him." My hands shook with the bottle in hand. Her eyes widened and she set her drink down to grab my wrists.

"Tell me about it!" She had a grin that made the fear of my new adventure seem a little easier now that I had someone to talk to about it.

"Well he brought me back to the dorm and we were drunk. I kissed him, and he spilled that last time I was drunk I had kissed him again. We had... well not exactly had a spat but he wanted to leave. I had been putting up all my dirty videos online and he actually watched them and sent me messages." She knew about my content but I had kept the suspicious interactions secret until then.

"He was watching? Was he cumming to them?" She had a bit more red in her face as she asked.

"He had saved every picture and video I made. So we talked and I was rubbing him through his pants, he starts to leave but then comes back saying we need to be sober before doing anything. Tamara it was so sweet, he said he didn't want to fuck things up for me. We ended up making out in my bed and the next morning..."

Her grin widened. "Did you fuck him?"

I was red in the face and could only get out a shake of the head until I was ready. "Not exactly. We...sixty nined. He also put his fingers in me and licked me back there. I didn't realize it would make me scream."

She bawled her fists and grinned like she was shouting at her favorite sport. "Fuck yes Gabby! No one has ever done that to me. I'm always so self conscious." Pulling her hair back with her hands and leaning forward she eagerly awaited more details.

"He was amazing at it. He had tons of cum all over his boxers and he made me clean it out of them." As I continued Tamara readjusted her legs and on the side of her thigh was a large wet spot. "I had so much in my stomach I couldn't think of anything else. After having just a taste I still want more. My body has been needy with how much attention it wants."

"So what are you two now?" She asked, shifting again.

I ran my hand through my hair and my eyes fell. "Not exactly boyfriend and girlfriend. He says let's just start with lovers and see where it goes. He dropped the big L word in the middle of it but I don't know what kind he means. I had to just tough it out and try not to dump out my crazy or let him see how badly I wanted more." Sipping my beer I tapped the side of it with my fingers before I caught Tamara's sassy glare.

"So lemme get this right. You have the one in a million shot to fuck and or date, or even more with your Dad as a trans girl, which he's supportive of and into, and you're sad that he didn't pull out a ring?" Tamara kept smiling as she looked into my eyes and for a few seconds I caught them shifting to my lips.

"Could you just let me be a crazy jerk once in a while? For five minutes at least?" Our laughter took a few minutes to work out. "The online community has been cool about it. I've posted a lot about my plans to seduce him but I haven't made a post since we hooked up. Dunno what to do. What if someone figures out who we are?"

"Would you honestly stop having feelings or lust for him if someone caught you? Saying it online is basically telling the world. Why don't you link me to what you have?" I looked at her with a mix of anxiety and worry. "Unless that makes you uncomfortable, Gabby."

"You're gonna see pictures of that and my Dad there. Are you sure you're okay with that?" I looked as she stood and the wet spot had grown. As oblivious as I usually had been with flirting, the pieces finally clicked and my brain went quiet when I tried to think of what to do next. She had been encouraging my behavior and even loosening inhibitions together. Tamara had a lot of talk but any time someone wanted her she had shut it down.

She nodded and grabbed paper off my desk and a pen from her bag. "Check with your Dad first, but I'd be happy to manage the account and leave the fun to you both. Anything with faces or detailing info we put behind a paywall." She held out a hand to shake on it and I promised I would go over it with my Daddy tomorrow night for his approval. "You can't only give me that though, does your Dad give a good head?"

Now I was red and covered my face with my hands and giggling into my fingers. "It was amazing. He had this way with his tongue, he pushed me over the edge in minutes. I wanted him so badly but he asked me if we could do it at his pace. He wants to take me on dates and make it all romantic before I get to be his girl." Tamara put her hands to her heart and let out a gasp at how touched she was.

"He was so dominant, every touch made me want to say fuck it and wet him with only my spit. He's not small either. If I wanted to, I'd need serious practice to give him a really good time. God, you could feel the blood pulse and run to the tip of his cock before the taste hit my tongue. I couldn't stop twitching and cumming for almost an hour after-'' I stopped with embarrassment at how much I was talking about it. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize, I'm sure both of you were gorgeous together. I'm sure the online account doesn't do it justice." Tamara was looking at her bottle and then back at me, her eyes filled with curious want. She was visibly soaked but when she saw that I took notice, she closed her legs and cleared her throat.

From being a horny girl to a full pervert, my life was now in the business of an online partnership that would track the new relationship for extra cash in college. I opened the online account and sifted through the most recent messages with Tamara. People begged to see me get fucked by him, to see his cum leaking out of my hole, and some were even bold enough to ask for us to reveal ourselves.

I told my fans how powerless I was when he put it to my lips, and how he was almost scary with how large his cock was. Some of his dirty pictures were uploaded as well as the daily ways I would try to get him hard at work. "Did any of the guys you had been with have...well good tasting stuff?"

Tamara leaned over my shoulder, watching as I typed. We locked eyes just inches from each other's face, her confidence turning to uneven breathing as she looked down at my lips a few times. I smiled and asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah!" She said quickly as she stood. "Send me the login info. I've just had a little too much to drink. Gonna head back and go to bed." I tried to talk to her more but she seemed to shut down at her near kiss with me, excusing herself before we could talk about it or try again. I sat with my phone and wondered if I should try to apologize for it, but sent the login info and revealed the new confusing addition to my regular thoughts.

In the morning I packed my car as fast as I could, pulling my laptop and bag of toys into a small backpack. The car ride down I was already dribbling cum into my jeans and was greeted by him at the door. Tossing my suitcase and backpack next to the couch I ran in and shut the door behind me, he pulled all of the blinds and before words were exchanged I was in his lap, grinding and aching for his cock. I sucked at his tongue and moaned into his ear as I tried to get him to fuck me. "Is that what you need, baby?" Kissing him let the deep musk of his soap and skin rub off on me, the scent of coffee in the air and his breath making my head lighter.

"Please Daddy!" I started to go for his belt but he grabbed my wrists and roughly pulled me over his knees. One handed he yanked my pants to reveal my ass that I pushed back at him in want.

"You're gonna regret that I never spanked you for how you acted last time." He struck my ass and his hand stayed pressed to my flesh as I screamed into the couch. I wanted to try and repair my composure with red fingers outlined in my ass. Fingers pushed my asscheeks apart while another was dragged gently across my hole. Despite the pain I pushed back again to try and force his fingers inside. "You little.." His palm hit my ass again and forcibly he pulled my cock and balls back so they were trapped behind my thighs.

"Don't you think if I wanted to finger you I would?" He spread my ass and a large drop of spit hit my hole. I let moans fill the couch as one finger pushed into me, with his groans of "Gabby you're so tight. I wonder if you could even take me'' audibly. Suddenly he pulled it from me and spanked me three more times, hot tears escaping from my body. My cock remained hard which he scolded me for in a jeering tone as he ran a finger down it. "Learn some patience or Daddy wont ever fuck you. Even when you're hurting, that little cock doesn't give up." Bending over he bit roughly into the asscheek with handprints on it, screams echoing loud enough in the living room that he removed the pin from my wrist to cover my wailing.

"You want to be your Dad's little slut?" He moaned with a gruffness in his voice.

"I'll be good, I promise." Tears dripped from my chin into the couch. He slapped the bite mark which in turn led to me kicking my feet and sobbing harder.

"That wasn't what I asked. You said Daddy might have to manhandle and use you, so you answer my question or I'll make sucking my cock a nightmare for you." With my head turned to the side I could see his stern and cold eyes waiting almost eagerly to punish me again.

"I'm your little whore Daddy." My answer didn't seem to please him.

He grabbed my hair and rolled me off the couch so I couldn't get far without being on my knees and facing him. Removing his cock from his pants angrily he pulled my hair and grit his teeth for every word. The rough and dominant side that took the stage had my mind completely wiped of any function, and behind my eyes played every porn video I had been watching where a trans girl was fucked mercilessly. "Answer it again. You know what you forgot." His voice reminded me of some of the harder fights we had when I was growing up. I looked up at him covered in the mess of his cock and then looked at the tip of it with want.

"I'm your messy little whore of a daughter. I want you to use my pussy Daddy." He leaned down and kissed me on my lips, some of the mess of my tears getting into his beard.

"Then lay on your back and open your mouth." He pulled his balls out and put a firm grip underneath my jaw, forcing me to look up at him. I was submissive and controlled as he stared into my eyes. "What are you?"

He positioned himself above me on his hands and knees and rammed his cock to the back of my throat, the base covered in strings of spit that my mouth pushed out. He lifted his cock and a mix of precum and spit had smeared my makeup as I gasped. His cock rested on the tip of my tongue as my thoughts slowed down to sludge.

"I'm your messy little whore of a daughter. I want you to take my virginity and show the world how much I worship your cock. Daddy I'm your toy, your spanking slut, and I want to be your collared pet." Even in the haze of subspace I stared up at him in hope. "Please keep me naked and force me to stay in the house to serve you."

"Collar? You want me to be your Daddy dom and your Daddy?" I nodded desperately. "Earn it." I begged and opened my mouth widely as he put his balls onto my tongue. My lips closed around them as he stroked. As he got closer and closer he would run his hand through my hair and tell me how proud he was that I was his daughter. "Do you want me to cum like this Gabby?"

"Yes Daddy! I want to feel your pulse in your balls while I suck and you make a mess on my face." I had the tone of a criminal who had cracked into confessing, and the spit on his skin made smacking sounds as I resumed sucking.

"And if Daddy wont let you cum?" He pressed down so his balls gagged me. My only response was a smile with him in my mouth and to fondle them with my tongue. Pulses of blood shook all the way down through his cock before the squeeze of his balls pushed that huge cum load upwards and into the air as it splashed my face. The smaller pumps ran down his cock and covered most of my face, covering my eyelids so I could only clean his cock blindly while the warm cum mixed into my tears.

He lifted himself to remove his balls from my mouth and tilted my head back, his fingers dragging every drop onto my outstretched tongue. When it was all in he kissed my lips when I gulped it all down. Removing himself from his hands and knees he stood with a demeanor that shifted to tender worship. He crouched and lifted me under my knees and shoulders to gently rest me on the couch.

I was in heaven. We had talked many times about how rough he could be with me, pausing in the middle to formulate plans for letting each other know if it was too much. I wore a satisfied grin of relief, and licked my lips for another taste of his cum.

Lovingly his hands covered my chest and worked their way down to my shoulders. He caressed my body like he had seen it for the first time, taking off my pants gently to place them next to the couch. He spread my ass and once more those screams that only escape when I feel a soft tongue pushing me open filled the home I was raised in. He wet me properly before inserting a finger and then another into my still shaking ass.

Daddy worked my hole until I had no ability to think or speak that wasn't begging and then pushed another in. The tight ring of my hole tried to grip his fingers and stop them from leaving. He fingered me roughly and pulled my cock so it was behind my ass again. He held me firmly to his body only letting a thump of his three fingers move me even slightly away from him. Inside me the thumping was a hollow beat behind my screams, growing louder as my mind pulled me away from my body while it relaxed for his amusement. "Please Daddy let me cum for you."

As soon as he agreed my seed poured down the back of my legs, running over the backs of my knees. More cum than I had ever produced was being forced from my clit and it flowed faster than his tongue could clean it up so with his cleaner hand he gathered it on his fingers and fucked my mouth with my own cum. "Good girl."

When my breathing started to calm he wrapped me in his arms and then a blanket from the couch, snuggling me tightly to his chest and kissed my ears. "Was I too hard on you?"

"No, actually I really loved that. I know we spent all that time talking about hard dominance but it's better than I thought." He lovingly wiped away the makeup we had smeared together and continued to kiss my neck.

"Did you really mean what you said? About staying here? The submission stuff as well?" His face was worried but hopeful.

"I did. If I had my way and if you wanted me to, I would stay with you. I'd enjoy being your full time submissive after school." I had a soft smile that carried me through a minute or so of silence before I felt the tight grip of his hug.

"I'd love that. You don't have to move back in if you enjoy the dorms or the freedom of being on your own. You're always gonna be my sweet girl." More kisses went around the curve of my ears and I turned to face him.

"Dad. I know you've got to be super nervous going into this. It's been decades and I figure you're needing time to adjust and process it all. Any new relationship or dynamic needs that, let alone one with your family members. I was thinking we would take it at your pace. I'm a pervert whose head over heels for you, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable, okay?"

Those beautiful eyes softened in their gaze and our foreheads pressed together in soft affection. Kissing my forehead and then my ears, he and I sat for a minute just looking at each other. "The fear doesn't even come from the whole incest factor, or the online stuff. It's just a little scary to know I might not spend my nights alone anymore."

I had been struggling to fall asleep alone since before I had feelings for him and tried to picture the mental wear and tear of it over decades. "I know that pain must be so deeply rooted that it's hard even in the good moments to try and picture it not being there." Dad looked at me as I chewed my lip. "I don't expect you to heal from that quickly. If there's anything that might help, please say so."

Evan thought for a second and reached for my things. He took my perfume from my bag and nervously held it out. "Will you put some on?" Wondering if I needed a shower I nodded and held my hand out, applying it lightly. "The combination of that and your skin drives me wild. I woke up one night and just sat in bed because my clothes smelled like you and I didn't want it to go away." It melted my heart to hear him say something so sweet and I took his hand to lead him upstairs.

When we sat on the bed I sprayed just a little on his pillow and on my shirt which I took off to give him. "That help?" He nodded with an embarrassed look. "I get what you mean. This place just isn't right if I can't tell you've been here." He had a big smile as I rested him on my breasts.

"It's something about you that is just a tiny bit different but amazing. Your body and your panties and your perfume just come together. I'm sure we could guess at a couple of reasons why." He kissed the side of my breast and rested his lip close to my nipple before he kissed that next. It prompted a big smile that he looked up at me with. "I hate it when you're not here, I hate the quiet of this house and wondering where you're at."

Repositioning so we were eye to eye, my hands caressed his cheek gently. "You know I try to keep myself from messaging you too much. I don't want to smother you."

Evan shook his head. "At first it was strange to keep my phone on that much, but now it's really comforting."

"Yeah I know what you mean." I chuckled and put wandering touches on my body. "It's not like I avoided talking to people, but out conversations became the reasons to wake up."

"And the reason to go to bed too. I never let you see it when you were younger but some nights I'd get maybe two hours of sleep. I used to plan and carefully structure my days down to the last minute so I could make our home what it needed to be. A lot of weird side jobs kept the lights on." Evan sighed. "When you're here I'm so scared I'm boring, but we actually relax, and the time is always well spent."

"Then rest." I said with a smile. "And in the morning, I'm going to love you even more."