Tom's Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom's life heads in a new direction.
1.4k words
4.19
4.8k
2

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and sat on my bed thinking about the night's events. I had raped Hal's mother. Not with my cock but with... I raised my hand to my face and smelled my fingers. Wow did she smell good! I moved my fingers to my cheek. It still stung.

I got up and went into the bathroom. "Crap," I thought, "I'm going to have a black eye tomorrow." I got in the shower and took a nice long hot shower, mainly because I had cum all over me.

I went back to my room and sat naked on my bed and started thinking about Mrs. White's hot body. Her hot, wet pussy; her gorgeous round tits with hard nipples; slim legs leading up to her perfect ass. Shit, I was getting hard again. I started to gently stroke my cock and it hardened even faster. I fantasized Hal's mom on her knees in front of me, sucking and stroking my aching dick, cradling my balls in her hand, touching my asshole with her fingers. With those thoughts in my head, it took me a total of two minutes to blow my load into a tissue. I flopped back on the bed, exhausted after the activities of the evening.

Suddenly I was rolled over to my stomach by strong, rough hands. I felt a pair of hands on each leg, spreading them apart. More hands held me down at my arms and shoulders. I felt hands on my ass and something pressing against my asshole.

"Oh FUCK!" I thought, "I am being raped! What is going on?!" I felt the head of a huge cock opening my tight asshole and the sudden pain. My insides churned as the stiff length began to fill me. My mouth opened to scream but nothing came out!

"Holy shit how big is he?" I thought. I was sure I could feel it in my stomach. Just then a sharp pain shot through my entire body.

I sat straight up in my bed. Sweat was pouring off my face. My heart was pounding a mile a minute. Oh my GOD, it was a dream! I couldn't believe I slept through that.

I looked at my clock. 3 AM. I stood up and peeked out the curtains at the street, expecting to see... I don't know... cop cars and a SWAT team? It was dead quiet, as it usually is on my street at 3 AM.

I started thinking about all the movies I had seen about young guys in prison and my dream came back to me. The more I thought about being in jail and becoming somebody's bitch, the more frightened I got. I did not sleep any more that night, at least until around 6 AM or so. When I finally did get to sleep I heard this weird noise that woke me up. My phone was ringing. I looked at the clock; it was 9:15 AM.

"Hello?" I said half asleep.

It was Hal, "Dude what's up? It is SO good to be home. My dad is such a dipshit. And speaking of dipshits, what the hell happened to you? My mom said you came over to go with her to pick me up, but you didn't come back. She couldn't wait for you and didn't want to call your house and wake anyone. What happened?"

My brain was overloaded. She didn't tell anybody? She didn't call the cops? She had still wanted me to go? What kind of relationship would we have now? I wasn't going to be some guy's fuck bitch!!

"Tom? You there?" I heard Hal say. He had been talking and I hadn't heard a word he said.

"Uh yeah, sorry buddy. Listen can I call you right back? I just woke up and I really have to pee." I said. I hung up and went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. As expected, I had a nice shiner. Wasn't black but it certainly was obvious.

I picked up the phone and dialed Hal's number and then I thought, "Oh no, what if..."

"Hello?" Crap.

"Um... Hi Mrs. White. Um, listen I wanted to.." I started to say.

"Tom, don't say anything, OK?" she interrupted. "We WILL talk later. Now hold on I'll get Hal." She put the phone down. I could hear her footsteps walking away and could almost see her ass as she walked.

She sounded different than she usually did when I talked to her, but she didn't sound angry. That was a good thing. I tried to tell myself she was going to blow it off but I wasn't very convincing.

"Hey man when are you coming over? I need to talk to you about something," Hal said when he picked up the phone. "Just hang up and come over."

I walked the five blocks to his house thinking about him AND his mom. By the time I got there, I had a serious hard-on. I sat down on his front steps and tried to NOT think about it. It wasn't working very well when I heard the door open behind me.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing sitting out here? Get in here." Hal said. I stood up and followed him into the house. I was scared to death.

"I really missed you," he said. Then he saw my eye.

"Holy shit what happened to you?" he asked. I had already worked out the answer to this question.

"I went home last night to get ready to come with your mom to pick you up at the airport and it was dark in the kitchen. Apparently, I had left a cabinet door open and I walked straight into it." I said. I turned my head and saw his mom standing in the kitchen leaning on the counter with her arms crossed. She was looking at me with a little grin on her face. I turned to look at her.

"Good morning Mrs. White," I said, turning to look at her. She lowered her arms which forced me to notice that she was wearing the same bathing suit top and a pair of very short cut-offs.

"Tom," was all she said, turned and left the kitchen.

Hal looked at me funny and said, "That was weird. What's wrong with her?"

"Maybe she's pissed because I stood her up last night," I said jokingly. Inside I was breathing the biggest sigh of relief I had ever breathed.

"Ha Ha...Yeah maybe! You never know... she hasn't gotten any lately," he whispered in a conspiratorial tone. Well, it was good to know she didn't tell Hal.

Hal said he had to go to the bathroom, and right after he left the room, his mom came in and sat down on the couch next to me.

"You realize you raped me last night don't you?" she said sternly. "Did you have a rough night last night thinking about it?"

"Yes, ma'am I really did," I said without lying.

She glanced at the hallway to the bathroom, and then said, "OK, first of all, my name is Jessie. I think we are way beyond the Mrs. White thing. Even when Hal is around."

She gave me a sidelong look and with the same little smile I saw a few minutes ago, and she said, "Are you surprised you aren't in jail this morning?"

"Yes, ma... um, Jessie. Very much so. I worried about it all night." I said.

She said, "Good... That was intentional. I wanted you to worry about it. You deserved it. You do know of course that you owe me a bathing suit. I was just going to make you give me fifty dollars, which is what it cost me two weeks ago. But I think instead I am going to make you go bathing suit shopping with me AND make you pay for it." She stood up and started for the kitchen, stopped and turned, looking first at the hall to the bathroom, then at me. Then she walked half the distance back to me.

"Tom, I haven't cum like that in years," she said. "The way you took me was the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. I'm not done with you. And I am not getting rid of this top. Every time I wear it I will remember last night. And I hope it reminds YOU of last night... if you know what I mean." She walked into the kitchen.

I sat in disbelief. How could this be happening to me? She loved it and she wants more! In fact, it sounded like being taken by force turned her on as much as it did me!

Finally, Hal came back. "Holy shit man where have you been? I been sitting twiddling my thumbs." I said.

"Well let's go up to my room." He said. "There's something I want to twiddle."